- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though she has destroyed most of downtown with her passion, Goddess Kim is glad to see that there are several skyscrapers still standing around her naked body. Reaching down from the night sky, Goddess Kim's sends her fingers down into the city. Wrapping around another 7" skyscraper, their grip tightens before ripping the building upward, leaving 2 ruined storys on the ground as she lifts the rest to her face.

Peering closely at the skyscraper, she can see that it is the same size, and nearly the same shape as her last toy, but this one is covered in red marble, and instead of an oval, the corners are cut at 45 degrees making more of a long octagon cross-section.

"WHAT A BIG BUILDING YOU ARE..." She says to the skyscraper the size of a large sausage. "BUT I'M SO MUCH BIGGER..." Sticking out her tongue, Goddess Kim licks all sides of the building before holding it over her breasts and bending her head down to put her mouth over it. This time, she sinks her teeth into the sides and bites down, ripping off the top five floors and chewing them slowly while she looks at the moonlight illuminating panicked tinies in the new roofless top floor of her toy.

"THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ESCAPE... NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME... YOUR FATE IS IN MY HANDS NOW..." She says softly and with incredible power.

Her words cause a reaction of fear in her tinies, for they are literally true.

Lowering the skyscraper in her hand into her cleavage, she rubs it's towering bulk between and against her supple boobs, gently battering it, shattering windows, and winding up the few tinies caught inside. She begins swiveling her shoulders, battering the skyscraper harder between her curves. Pressing her arms against her breasts from the sides, she squeezes the building between her tits.

Letting go of the skyscraper, she cups her breasts in her hands, squeezing and crushing the towering shaft between her naked boobs. People and rubble pour from the sides of the skyscraper and slide down her body before they plummet to earth. Squeezing and jiggling her breasts together, Goddess Kim feels the entire skyscraper begin disintegrating between her beautiful breasts, raining destruction over the streets far below her naked self. She watches the tinies on the doomed top floor finally fall onto the steep slope of her breasts and slide down past her nipples and off her body.

"UHHNHHHHHHH... THERE HAS TO BE MORE..." Moans Goddess Kim. Peering down at the few skyscrapers that still have lit windows down in the city below her crotch, Goddess Kim notices a 9" tall rectangular building she remembers from that afternoon. A modern glass building, it has a detailed series of floors on top that give it a fancy temple-like pyramid of stone for the upper floors.

"YOU WERE ACROSS THE STREET FROM WHERE I GREW..." She says. Indeed, next to the temple skyscraper is a low square building with a hole ripped through the top and side. While the square building was large to her this morning, she could now pick it up in one hand if she cared to. But it meant little to her now that she needed big buildings to pleasure her, and the temple skyscraper was big.

"LET'S SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR GODDESS..." She says, shuffling forward on her knees and positioning herself over the temple skyscraper. Spitting down onto its angled rooftop, her saliva covers and wets the building, which she then spreads over the windows with gentle, sensuous strokes of her fingers. Satisfied with her work, she lowers herself onto it, mounting her latest toy.

Fucking her biggest skyscraper yet, pumping up and down on it, Goddess Kim's labia are grinding away the corners and smashing the detail of the building until it becomes a smooth, wet pillar that fills her perfectly.

"UHHHH! UUUUHHHNHHH! OHHHH!!!" She moans, fucking harder and deeper on her mighty toy. Goddess Kim slides her hands down her thighs and reaching across the street, grabbing and ripping up portions of a 10 story parking garage. Lifting it to her chest, she slowly, passionately grinds large portions of the garage into her breasts. Cars and SUVs the size of ants rain down her body as she fucks her skyscraper late into the night. Her moans become louder and longer as pleasure overwhelms her body and becomes everything.