- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 18
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SUCH A PUNY CITY..." Goddess Kim says. "YOUR SKYSCRAPERS DON'T EVEN REACH MY KNEES..."

Moving her colossal bare feet one at a time, she easily steps over many of the standing skyscrapers, and stomps down onto smaller buildings so far undisturbed. They exploded delightfully beneath her toes as she focuses in on what she wants. She has chosen a 7 1/2" tall glass skyscraper at the end of the row of tall buildings. There is a bit of space around it, allowing the building to show off its size.

"SUCH A NICE BIG SKYSCRAPER... CAN YOU PLEASE YOUR GODDESS? HEE HEE..." Goddess Kim laughs, staring down at the thick little shaft between her feet.

She curls her toes, causing more destruction, and smiles as she appreciates the skyscraper's shape: it is a smooth-sided glass oval, 2" wide and an inch thick. Bending her legs and getting down on her knees, she positions herself with her crotch hovering over her new toy. Licking her lips, Goddess Kim watches a drop from her pussy fall onto the skyscraper's rooftop and pauses.

"WHERE DOES A GODDESS GET LUBE WITH ALL THIS CONCRETE DUST?" She asks rhetorically. Moving her ass back and sitting down on her legs, she leans forward. Her long, silky hair slides down off her head, flowing into the surrounding streets and filling them with her sweet-scented strands. With a flick of her hand, she sweeps her hair back over her shoulders, along with dozens of cars and people entangled by her gorgeous locks.

Opening her mouth wide, she sticks out her tongue over the oval skyscraper. Moving her big, wide-open mouth down over her toy, she takes it in deep, past her teeth and closes her lips around the middle of the building.

"MMMMMHHH... UHMMMMHHH..." She moans in her throat while gently sucking on the skyscraper. Sliding her mouth up off the building, she reveals windows covered in her spit dripping down its sides. Opening wide over the building again, her tongue reaches out and slides around the skyscraper, tasting it, savoring it, wetting it with her saliva, until she is ready.

Rising up on her knees, Goddess Kim once again positions her mega-colossal body over the thick oval skyscraper. Her crotch hovers just forward and above its soaked rooftop as she spreads herself wide open. Using her fingers, Goddess Kim deftly spreads her labia, opening her pussy wide enough to swallow the skyscraper. It only takes a little adjustment to get her pussy lips all the way around the rooftop, and then she begins to sink down slowly.

Tinies still run chaotically through the streets below as the 40 story building disappears into her colossal sexy body, and down she keeps going.

"OHHHHHHHHH..." Goddess Kim sighs, feeling every inch as her body takes floor after floor inside, as though the skyscraper was built for her pleasure. She gets halfway down the skyscraper when a buzzing sound catches her attention. Looking up she sees a news helicopter circling in closer, though it is smart enough to stay just out of reach, knowing she won't leave her toy.

Sinking farther onto her toy, she feels it's spit-covered windows slide effortlessly into her vagina while the world watches in awe of her power and beauty. She can sense the hundreds of cameras focused on her at the same time as she feels the roof of the skyscraper push up into her cervix.

"AHHHHHH... AMAZING... MORE PLEASURABLE THAN ANYTHING... OR ANYONE ELSE I'VE USED!!!" Moans Goddess Kim, sharing her pleasure for all to hear. The thick, oval skyscraper fills her vagina with its bulk, filling her body with pleasure. She cannot feel them, but knows that people still panic inside of her toy, people now deep inside of her.

"UUUUUUUUUHHNNNNNHHHHH!!!" She moans low and long before sliding upward.

Meanwhile, though the air force may have gotten the message, ground forces have been slowly gathering in the downtown streets under the cover of night. While Goddess Kim has been playing around with the tall skyscrapers, they have been surrounding her in a circle with their dark, armored tanks.

All at once, hundred tanks open fire as the almighty Goddess Kim slides up her favorite toy. Shells explode on the soles of her feet, along her calves, up her inner thighs, over her ass cheeks, with even one explosion in her butthole.

"OHHHH! HEE HEE HEEEEE!" Giggles Goddess Kim as she changes direction and pumps down onto her toy. The tiny explosions tickle her ass as she feels her vagina again filling with skyscraper. Sliding up, then down again, she takes another stroke on her skyscraper fuck toy, when several battalions fire higher, striking her massive bouncing breasts with their tiny explosions.

"MMMMMHHHH... YOU DARE ATTACK ME!!! I'M A FUCKING GODDESS!!! AND YOU... ARE FINISHED!!!" Roars Goddess Kim. Reaching out and sweeping her fingers through the streets behind her ass, Goddess Kim feels the rubble of dozens of buildings along with many tanks piling up on her fingers.

Lifting all this up with both hands, she takes it to her ass, pushing everything between her butt cheeks. She can feel tanks crushing into her anus while another barrage of explosions strike her from the front and sides, tickling her naked breasts and hips.

"OHHH... " She thunders, rising up off her toy and to her feet. "I'M GOING TO WIPE YOU OUT UNDER MY GIANT FOOT... HEHE..." She doesn't give them time to fire another barrage. She is angry now, and moving fast. Smashing her colossal bare feet swiftly down from the sky, Goddess Kim stomps into the blocks where she saw the explosions launch from.

Again and again she stomps, wiping out 90% of their forces in her first three steps. Scanning the dark streets, she sees a few small movements of dark vehicles. Pointing her foot, she grinds her toes down into each street.

"CRUSH FOR ME..." Says Goddess Kim, feeling everything beneath the soft skin of her toes and feet.

She is panting, worked up with her heart pumping, so Goddess Kim kneels back down onto her toy as she lets the remaining tanks flee in defeat.

Worked up from all that excitement, Goddess Kim slams herself down onto the oval skyscraper, shoving its towering mass deep within her, fucking herself harder and faster. She gasps, feeling its roof crush against her cervix, then rises swiftly. Her great thighs flex over and over, pumping her body up and down on her skyscraper toy as she fucks her brains out. Rising for another stroke, she peers down at her toy. The windows have all been ripped away, but the structure appears surprisingly sound. She doesn't hesitate to slide down and go on battering it again and again.

"OHHHHHH!!! YEAH!!! YESS!!! YESSSSS!!!" She cries, lost in passion.

Goddess Kim can feel the skyscraper's upper floors crush against the top of her vagina as she pounds it with her body, but the lower half of the tower is holding solid... until it begins to crack at its base.

With one especially deep stroke, she feels it snap free from its foundations. Her vaginal muscles clench down, the remaining half of the building breaks off inside of her body as she rises, ripping it from its foundations with her pussy.

"OH WOW... WON'T HAVE MUCH ROOM FOR MY NEXT TOY IF THAT'S IN THERE... HEHE..." She giggles.

Reaching with her fingers, Goddess Kim grips the bottom of the skyscraper and slowly slides it out.

"MMMMM..." She moans, biting her lip and unable to resist sliding it back in, pumping it in and out as she kneels over what remains of downtown.

In and out she slides the building, now only a core surrounded by the steel and concrete ridges of the naked floors. She can feel them grind in and out of her pussy and breaking away on her genitals. She pleasures herself with the husk of skyscraper as it crumbles. Soon there are only the core elevator shafts, which also crumble away against her powerful body leaving Goddess Kim empty handed once again.