- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UUUUNNHHHHHHH!!!" Moans Goddess Kim, rotating the skyscraper inserted into her vagina and grinding its corners into her genitals. She slowly undulates her colossal sexy body laying atop the remains of the central business district, her fucking toy continuing to pleasure her so much. The massive five block long convention center, filled with people is to her right, rows of skyscrapers to her left, and there is the sound of aircraft approaching.

Pushing her toy into herself with her left hand as deep as it will go, Goddess Kim extends her right arm, reaching to the convention center with her fingertips. Digging her nails down through the roof, her enormous fingers smash down through the A hall, sinking through the floor. Her fingers curl, scooping up a thousand people and half of the hall in her hand, which rises up through the sky as she carries them over her naked body.

Pouring these 1.5 millimeter people over her torso, her hand moves up her stomach where they fall amongst so many other people and buildings. She sprinkles more over her erect nipples, sumptuous breasts, neck, and the last few down into her gaping mouth.

As she pauses moaning to savor the tinies in her mouth, the screech of approaching fighter jets is becoming even louder. 40 of the 3/4" jet fighters soar over downtown, making a high pass over Goddess Kim, checking her out and planning their approach. Sweeping past her, and out around the city, they return and approach her feet as two groups: left and right. Each group spreads apart, then they begin by opening fire on her toes.

Sweeping up her colossal body, their gunfire tickles her feet and up the length of her naked legs. Then they launch their missiles. A dozen explosions land on her crotch, tiny pops of heat around her pussy while the jets scatter, attempting to dodge her giant hands.

Most of the jets fly over her hips and sweep up her sides, but at least a dozen explode against her waving fingers. Continuing up her body, they unleash a second round of missiles upon her mountainous breasts. The dime-sized explosions glow with heat and fire on her beautiful skin, but there is no damage to be seen.

Goddess Kim lifts her head to look at what these insects are doing to her body.

Surprised by her enormous beautiful face rising over her breasts, three more jets are lost spiraling into her hair, while the rest circle around the city.

"UUUHHHMMMMM!!! HA HA HAAAAA!!!" Goddess Kim laughs, raising her left knee and sliding the sole of her foot over her other leg.

Screeching towards her torso, the remaining fighter jets form up. Avoiding her rising leg, they unleash another attack on her voluptuous breasts from the side. Two dozen missiles target her tits, exploding on her side boob, and flying over her cleavage.

"UHNHH... THAT TICKLES... IT HAS NO EFFECT ON SOMEONE OF MY SIZE!" Goddess Kim says, gleefully swatting five more of the planes with a wave of her hand. Sighing, she sweeps her fingers over the tingling areas of her breasts where the missiles struck.

"INSIGNIFICANT FOOLS..." Goddess Kim continues. "YOUR WEAPONS CAN DO NOTHING BUT PLEASURE ME NOW!!!" With hundreds of people running over her body, and buildings on her, and even one inside of her, she is making quite a mess of the city, yet her fingers still want to play. Aggressively pushing them into her pussy, she feels the skyscraper crush against her vaginal walls. People and rubble are ground within her vagina as her toy is finally destroyed.

"SOOOO HORNY... GIMME MORE... MORE PLEASURE..." Goddess Kim speaks between moans while she scoops the remains of her toy out of herself with her fingers.

"... GIVE IN TO ME... LET ME HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU ALL... NO MORE RUNNING AWAY... HEHE..." She giggles as her legs relax, extending across downtown. Pushing her bare feet into more buildings and crowds that have failed to evacuate, she feels the crush of brick and concrete on her toes, followed by the flailing of helpless tinies.

Her stomach begins to tense, the bulges of her abs forming as her muscles tighten. Her breasts tip upward at a steeper and steeper incline sending tiny people sliding down them, through her cleavage, and over her stomach.

Goddess Kim is rising.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bending her colossal body upward, Goddess Kim can feel buildings and so many people sliding down her stomach, and down over her pussy. They fall into the tremendous pile of rubble under her crotch as her torso becomes vertical.

The crash and destruction continues until she is sitting on her ass, the top of her head over 2,000 ft in the air as she sweeps her hungry eyes down over the rows of skyscrapers next to her. With so many buildings and so many people still in the city, she spends a moment deciding what she wants next.

"LET'S PLAY WITH THESE BUILDINGS... THEN WORK OUR WAY UP... HEHE..." Giggles Goddess Kim, eyeing two 500 ft tall skyscrapers. Bending her knees, she sweeps her naked legs sideways through blocks and blocks of rubble, folding them beneath herself. Then, flexing her mighty thighs, she lifts herself up. Higher and higher, she lifts her titaness body into a kneeling position over the city.

Sliding her hands up her torso, up her stomach, over her breasts, and past her shoulders, she teases herself with her fingertips. Running her fingers up through her hair, she keeps going, stretching her arms to the sky, then spreading them wide.

One of the many searchlights briefly blind her as its beam catches her eye, but she smiles down at them thousands of feet below. They keep partially illuminating her face and highlight her curves as she looks down over downtown's remaining skyscrapers.

She reaches down with both hands into the cluster of buildings. Open and grasping, she curls her fingers around and under her chosen pair of 500 ft skyscrapers. Scooping under their foundations, she feels the dirt and concrete of the basement floors under her fingernails as she rips the buildings half-full of screaming people from the ground, lifting them up her divine body.

Goddess Kim's lifts the gray skyscraper in her right hand up to her right breast, and rotates the building so that its roof is aimed directly at her. Slowly, she pushes the rooftop into her erect nipple that is nearly as wide as the building itself.

"SEE THE POWER... OF JUST ONE OF MY BREASTS... UNNHHHUHH..." She moans, pushing the skyscraper into her bosom. She keeps going, twisting the building, grinding it against herself, her hard nipple drilling deeper and deeper, crushing through floor after floor of offices while people and rubble rain down from her breast to the ground 2,000 ft below. Going on crushing the skyscraper between her hand and her breasts, she continues until nothing remains of the skyscraper. Her fingers squeeze her supple breast while she presses her palm against her nipple feeling the last of the survivors against her skin amidst the rubble.

Sighing, Goddess Kim turns her attention to the building in her left hand. Grabbing each end of it with each of her hands, she snaps the skyscraper open in the middle. Placing both halves in her left hand, she then tips them upside down over the open palm of her right hand, pouring out a hundred helpless, 1.5 mm tall people. She watches them tumble into her soft palm and reorient themselves until they are looking up her body, up at her bare breasts and some even look up to her face.

"NOW... I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR TINY BUILDING... PUSH IT DEEP INSIDE ME... WHILE YOU GET A FRONT ROW SEAT... AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT... MMMHHH HA HA HAAAAA!!!" She laughs maliciously.

The awestruck reaction of the crowd on her palm is cute, as they tremble at her voice. They were helpless to do anything but writhe around in her palm as she lowered them below her waist, holding them just below and in front of her crotch.

Dropping one of the building halves from her left hand, she lets it plummet down and crashed onto the ground a thousand feet below. Bringing the remaining half between her thighs, she nudges it up against her labia, rubbing it gently on her wetness and clit.

"OHMMMMMMM..." Moans Goddess Kim. Pushing the broken end between her pussy lips, she slowly inserts it into herself, giving the tinies in her hand a perfect view.

She feels the form of their skyscraper filling her as she feeds its bronzed glass walls into her hungry pussy. Continuing to moan, she enjoys the sensation within her, and the action in her hand. Looking down over her massive breasts and firm stomach, she can't get over just how tiny the hundred people in her hand are down there.

"FEELS SOOOOO GOOD... I NEED MOOOOORE..." Moans Goddess Kim, the stir of panicked tinies tickling in her hand.

It does not take her long before she's pushed the entire skyscraper half completely inside. Goddess Kim just keeps pushing it in though, smashing her fingertips up through the building inside of her.

She feels her colossal 50 ft wide fingers -- bigger than some buildings -- smash through floors and supports, working them up and around inside her vagina for a solid minute. She feels the skyscraper reduced to rubble, with nothing firm left, so Goddess Kim pull out her fingers, covered in her essence.

"NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO GET UP AND CLOSE... HEHE..." She giggles. Carrying her captives forward, she moves her palm under her mighty pussy. Screams erupt from the hundred tinies and they raise their hands in desperation, but resistance is what she wants. Pressing everyone against her wetness, Goddess Kim feels them pounding against her genitals.

Wiping her hand upward, she pushes the crowd down along her fingers by the force of her labia until they are packed together near her fingertips. Pushing her fingertips into her mega-gigantic body, she can feel their 1.5 mm bodies entering her, feels them desperate to escape being fucked by a goddess.

"DEEEEPER... HAAAAARDER..." Goddess Kim commands her tinies.

Her moaning face contorts with pleasure high above the city, but she needs so much more. Peering at the rooftops below her, Goddess Kim searches her fuck toys. Her eyes sweep over the rooftops of her skyscraper playthings spread out around her, but she focuses in on one: the 300 ft antenna atop One Shell Plaza.

Reaching down and snapping off this firm, white, steel shaft off the top of the 8" skyscraper, she lifts it to her pussy and promptly shoves it in. Running the antenna around inside herself, she rubs people and rubble deeper into herself. Pushing the antenna all the way in, she begins smashing it and anything else up against her cervix.

Moaning louder, she is getting really worked up, but such a thin object can't last long.

"SOOOO HORNY... I NEED SOMETHING NICE... BIG... AND THICK... TO FILL ME!!!" Moans Goddess Kim, licking her lips and looking at her toys with lust blazing in her eyes.

She gets to her feet, rising to her full 5,000 ft height over the city. She wiggles her toes, feeling the crush of buildings and cars under her bare soles. Brushing her long hair back behind her shoulders, she looks down past her swaying, naked breasts to the rooftops of downtown.