- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Anton Desplat with Channel 4, reporting live on the ground here in Houston!" Says the man with the microphone in the middle of the TV screen.

"It is a remarkable scene of utter destruction tonight, all caused by one young woman who has mysteriously grown bigger anyone thought possible! She has begun calling herself 'Goddess Kim', and I am not going to argue!"

The camera swings up from his face and to the side of an enormous woman's head rising over the apocalyptic cityscape.

"She has been using everything -- inserting whole skyscrapers -- for her sexual pleasure until they are destroyed!"

The camera pans from her head down along her naked body laying atop the ruins of dozens of buildings. Pausing at her chest entire buildings can be seen broken and laying between and below her naked breasts.

"Everywhere people are fleeing! They're fighting each-other in desperate attempts to escape her colossal writhing body!"

The camera moves past her undulating stomach to her hips, where her hand disappears between her thighs. Her thighs that now come into view as the camera glides down the length of her smooth, toned legs.

"Oh shit! Her foot! Hold on! The noise!"

Tremendous crashing can be heard as the camera shakes. When it is steady again, a row of giant toes can be seen 100 ft in the air over the ruined buildings down the street.

"Her foot... just wiped out the entire block two streets over! It's rising again! We need to move! Oh no!"

The toes are wiggling as the colossal foot rises and extends overhead. The wrinkles of her instep and then her toe prints become visible as it comes closer. Bits of rubble are raining down from the dirty sole and crashing everywhere.

"Her foot! Oh goddess! Oh no! So huge! Look at the size of her toes! Run! Run! Aughhhhhh!!!" Screams the reporter as the screen goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every part of the goddess is dominating the city.

Hundreds of citizens are struggling just against the long mass of her hair. It whips through the ruined streets with each movement of her head, with every time her thundering moans of pleasure echo across the county. To the average person, her strands are a nightmare of thrashing cables three inches thick. They knock people to the ground, or whisk them into the air if they grab ahold. They scream in fear as she twists her head back and forth, but their screams mix with the sirens and sounds of destruction as she continues pleasuring herself with the city.

Though much of downtown has already been obliterated, the tallest remaining skyscrapers still have power and their windows are lit. A bright, nearly-full moon has risen, and since it is a clear night, the pale moonlight illuminates the beautiful naked goddess laying on her back. Her 5,000 ft body twists in the throes of her pleasure as she slides a skyscraper in and out of her ravenous pussy.

Hundreds of tiny people are escaping their broken buildings laying atop her body and running over her stomach and chest. Their only escape would be to fall hundreds of feet down the sides of her smooth brown skin to the wrecked earth below, yet they have to keep moving as they attempt to avoid her fingers as she sweeps them up and over her mountainous breasts.

News media begins reporting that the military is preparing a strike, but the generals locked in debate as to whether it is even worth attempting to attack such a colossal goddess.

If she can't be stopped, what could possibly be done to satisfy her?

Millions of citizens watch and wait at the mercy of her desires...