- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the ground, the goddess has become the sky. Her curvaceous body looms a thousand feet overhead, over so many small and medium buildings downtown. She is several blocks away from the taller skyscrapers that still stand off to the side, but she is looking down, looking into the streets, looking at speck sized people like them.

"FEAR ME... SCREAM FOR ME... BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY... PLEASE ME..." Booms the goddess, and she begins sliding forward.

The goddess's fingers slide down streets and through entire blocks of buildings like three story bulldozers of flesh as she leans forward. Extending her colossal naked body over downtown, her arms straighten and her stomach tenses.

Her torso is descending as she falls slowly from the sky. Her sexy body becoming larger and larger, blotting out the night sky. Down she comes, down onto a mile of the city's fanciest stores and apartments. Where her beautiful face just was up in the sky, now her breasts are the entire view overhead. They come lower and larger as they glide forward. Her gigantic boobs advance and surround a 40-story office building, sending it deep into her cleavage.

The building's lights illuminate her smooth flesh, lighting the darkness of her cleavage, until it finally collides into the mass of her unstoppable breasts. The building explodes sideways as her flesh presses through it. In only seconds the top half of the building has disintegrated against her tits, but it is only the first, as her body continues sliding downtown.

Helicopters still circling downtown zoom in on the goddess, showing the world a perspective of just how big she is. Buildings tall and small alike can all be seen crushing against the goddess's naked curves as her colossal body settles down onto the city.

"UUUHHHHHHH..." She sighs, as apartments and office buildings break against her skin. Cars and trucks, and countless people all end up under her powerful self as her body settles into the ground.

"OOOOHHH..." She gasps, as a sturdy building can be seen pushes against her pussy and sensitive clit.

"I'M SOOOO BIIIIG..." She moans, rubbing herself into the building on her pussy. She twists her shoulders, grinding her naked breasts down into the buildings they landed on, while demolishing portions of others with the slightest touch of her glorious side boob.

"UNHHHH... UHHHNGHHHH... UHHH..." She moans, rubbing her body into the ruins beneath her, and beginning to hump the earth. It clearly isn't enough for her desires, and her eyes focus on a 40 story skyscraper to her right.

Counting themselves fortunate to have survived the goddess's body covering their neighborhood, struggling citizens look up as her hand reaches out, gliding a hundred feet overhead towards a tall building. Her huge fingers wrap around the building, screams rising from within it, as the goddess casually rips the skyscraper from the ground. Rubble raining down from between her fingers as she lifts it, tearing it from the earth.

Tremendous crunching and crashing fills the air as the goddess begins lifting her body. Her naked breasts lift from the destroyed blocks and debris slides off her skin as she rolls onto her side. The massive goddess rolls onto her back with the loudest crash the world has ever heard, crushes another mile of low buildings under her back, ass and legs, but she is still holding the skyscraper up in her hand.

Bringing the skyscraper over her face, the goddess looks up at it in her hand, up into the windows. Opening her mouth, her tongue emerges and she lowers the building onto it. She licks the skyscraper, coating it with her saliva.

"MMMHHH... YOU'RE GOING IN NICE AND SLOW... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIEW..." She says in her thundering sexy voice before carrying it down over her breasts and between her thighs.

From within the skyscraper there is nothing but chaos as the entire building is tipped onto its side. Emergency lights provide the only illumination, and only glimpses of the outside can be see through the spit-covered windows. Anyone lucky enough to be near one of these windows has the view of a lifetime. Peering out between goddess's fingers, they can see the vast expanse of her stomach and thighs as they are carried down her body, until the brown wall of her thigh is the only thing visible.

The building shakes and moves more slowly.

"OHHHHHHHHHH... INSIDE..." Moans the goddess.

Looking forward, they can now see her wet labia sliding down the building, they slide smoothly, invincibly towards their floor, then complete darkness. The deep rumbling sound of her moaning is muffled from within her body, but is no less powerful. The temperature rises swiftly as the heat of her body soaks into the skyscraper. Windows rattle and shake as her vaginal walls slide up outside. Then they break. Glass exploding into the offices, covering the tangle of people and furniture. Her wetness floods in through the open walls, covering everything as the end comes swiftly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FUUUUUUCK YEEEESSSS..." Goddess Kim moans, pushing her latest skyscraper toy as far as it will go into her ravenous vagina. Dozens of buildings and parking lots full of vehicles continue crushing beneath her back and ass cheeks as she grips the bottom of her 7" skyscraper with her fingertips. Sliding it out of herself just as slowly, she begins breathing faster, and more shallowly.

"UHHHHHHHH... PLEASE YOUR GODDESSSSSSS..." She moans.

The sound of her pleasure can be heard across the county. A county full of people helpless to do anything but watch the colossal young woman fuck their greatest city for her pleasure. A county wondering if a city is enough for the goddess, and what more could she need?

"UHHHHHH! OHHHHH! OHHHHH!" Goddess Kim moans louder as she slides her skyscraper in and out of herself. She can feel its outer walls ripping away against her labia and vagina, leaving a ribbed structure of bare floors grinding into her and pleasing her with their texture. Raising and stretching her legs, her bare feet hover above the darkened streets before slamming back down as the goddess grinds buildings and cars under her toes.

"UUUUHMMM! OOOOHHH!" She goes on moaning, unable to stop. Letting go of her toy while it is deep within her vagina, she reaches out with both hands. Feeling around for anything sizeable, she grabs two mid-rise buildings and rips them from their foundations. Carrying them to her chest, she breaks them open and drops them over her stomach and breasts, then reaches for more buildings and does it again.

"UHHHHHH... EXPLORE ME... OHHHHH!!!" She moans, as over a thousand tinies escape their buildings and run over her naked stomach and breasts.

"YESSSSS!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!" Goddess Kim moans as she returns to pumping her toy in and out while feeling people climb all over her sexy naked body.