- Text Size +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 13
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Citizens everywhere are running, screaming, and pointing up at the skyscraper-sized topless woman in the center of downtown.

People daring to look up her body become fixated on her beautiful, naked breasts swaying hundreds of feet up in the sky. Those that do look past them, up to her face, see that she is looking back at them. Her eyes are filled with dominance and lust as they slowly scan the crowds at her feet. Voices rise from the crowd in fear or astonishment:
    "So Big... Too much... Too much woman!"
    "Oh damn! She's so powerful!"
    "Run!"
    "What does she want?"

"More Pleasure..." Moans the colossal woman as if in response, though there is no way she could have heard a single voice in the crowd. "And Destruction... "Much More Destruction! HeeHee..." She giggles loudly while lifting her enormous foot and swinging it over the chaotic street.

Each of her enormous feet stomp down onto a parking lot of abandoned cars that crumple and crunch beneath the soles of her sandals. People flee before her toes -- nearly as tall as they are -- as the footbed of her sandals sink down into the asphalt.

One at a time, each of her feet rises again as they carry her skyscraper-sized body forward. Crushing down onto the next street, she now looms over a medium-sized apartment building on the next block. Looking up, her thighs can be seen rising over this unremarkable building, but she has stopped, and is staring down at it.

Her feet slide up, slipping out of her sandals, leaving the giantess completely naked and standing over the building. Her gaze is intense as she focuses down onto it, a sly grin spreading across her face.

Her right foot raises up, going up the side of the building, past the rooftop. Swinging over, it comes down gently onto the flat roof of the building and the crunch of brick and concrete can be heard.

Her toes go just over the edge of the roof, curling downward as her bare foot crushes smoothly into the building. Walls erupt away from the impending sole of the enormous foot, showering the street with debris.

Down, down, down through floor after floor of cheap apartments, the giantess's naked foot slowly destroys the entire building in a single, powerful step. As her toes crush down through the ground floor, the giantess lifts her eyes to the Hilton Americas hotel across the street.

"Amazing..." The giantess moans, her voice heavy with pleasure. "I Feel So Powerful... Especially When Crushing These Buildings!"

With a wide grin on her face, the completely naked giantess steps forward, smashing her bare feet into the road as she moves down Polk Street. Trees crush between her toes and cars are reduced to a spot of metal under her heels as she walks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stopping in front of the Hilton, Giantess Kim looks down at the hotel that takes up an extra-large city block. It is made of three U-shaped high-rises, with the tallest of the high-rises is on her left, rising just above her crotch. Meeting rooms fill the middle of the U with a low, flat roof.

Stepping forward onto the meeting rooms, her huge bare feet smash down through several floors of tables and ugly carpeting, and she feels the furniture and walls crunch under her sensitive toes. Squatting down, she folds her legs down into the ruins in a seating position, and presses her naked pussy onto the rubble. Reaching forward, she grabs a portion of the middle high-rise and rips it from the building, taking it to her chest and crushing it against her breasts.

"Yessssss... More..." She moans, working the structure against her boobs as guests tumble from the wreckage over her smooth, brown skin.

"More People..." She moans a little louder, feeling them tumble down her body.

"More Pleasure... All Of It..." She moans even louder as the rubble tickles her vulva.

"More Size... Uhhhhnnhh... I Need It... And I Won't Stop!" She roars to the sky. "Ohhhhh!!! Yessss!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! More!!!" She cries, feeling the power of the jewel awakening within her. The fire of pleasure surges within her chest as she crushes the hotel rooms to dust against her breasts. Rising to her feet, she swings one leg over the tallest portion of the hotel and mounts it.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!!! More Fucking Power!!!" She moans as she pushes her naked pussy down onto the mechanical room on the roof and pushes the elevator shafts into herself.

Pleasure fills her body, and the already giant woman begins to grow again. The jewel's power answers her desires and feeds her body more and more power as she surges to 1,000 feet tall.

"YESSSSS!!! OHHH!!! YEEEEESSSSSS!!!" She roars, becoming a mega giantess and still continuing to grow.

"UHHHHHNNHHH!!!" She moans. Her body keeps growing and growing. The hotel is crushed into her ever larger, hungrier vagina as she reaches 2,000 feet tall.

"UHHHH... INSIDE ME..." Giantess Kim moans. The ragged tower portion still has a 7" high section of its structural core with a few portions of some floors attached. Sliding her hands between her legs, she grabs this section and pushes it up into herself.

It feels so good going in, Giantess Kim slides it back out of herself. She tries to pump it back in and use this last piece of the hotel as a dildo, but it continues to crush against her naked pussy lips. At 2,500 feet tall, Giantess Kim is rapidly destroying her toy with her enormous expanding body.

And still, she keeps growing.

Her expanding feet grow, stretching behind her ass as she sits on her legs. Her growing legs send her toes crashing in through the side of the Toyota Center across the street.

Reaching 3,000 feet tall, Giantess Kim has destroyed the hotel's tower with her pussy, and her left thigh has obliterated the rest of the building, but still, she keeps growing.

"MORE..." Giantess Kim moans, rubbing her hands over her naked thighs and pussy. She rises up on her knees and feels the Center crush against her foot and a hundred tinies fighting her toes. Brushing the hotel debris from her skin, she simply watches it fall over the tiny survivors below herself while her body surges to 3,500 feet.

Sweeping her feet beneath her, Giantess Kim begins to get up. Standing up while still growing, she rises rapidly into the air. Helicopters that had thought they were circling at a safe height are caught off-guard as her growing body sends her head, soon followed by her shoulders and massive breasts up into their airspace.

And still, she keeps growing.

Giantess Kim stands tall, showing the city her full 4,000 foot height. She slips her fingertips back into her vagina and feels the tiny remnants of the hotel within her while she wiggles her bare toes into its foundations.

Her sexy naked body dominates the night sky over downtown Houston. The scattering insect-sized helicopters are trying to flee, but are caught in the air currents around her colossal body. Tall as a mountain, Giantess Kim looks at the tallest skyscrapers in the city only reaching to the level of her knees.

But still, she keeps growing.

She looks at the way her smooth flesh is softly lit by the glow of the downtown lights from below. But rather than leave her torso in darkness, the city has lit dozens of searchlights that sweep over her upper body. Sliding both of her hands up her body, she follows the searchlights with her fingers as their beams glide over her stomach and breasts. Giantess Kim slides her fingers up her chest, her neck, and behind her head. Gathering her hair into a ponytail between her fingers, she arches her back and softly moans. Reaching 4,500 feet tall, she is the ultimate image of sexy dominance.

Still, somehow, she continues to grow.

Feeling unsteady, Giantess Kim reaches out with her left foot, stepping down onto the Toyota Center. She stabilizes her growing body, while casually wiping out seven thousand people beneath the bare sole of her foot.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH..." She sighs, long and loud, reaching 5,000 feet tall. Nearly a mile high, Giantess Kim has finally stopped growing. Letting her hair fall over her back, she stretches her arms out over the city and looks down. There is much darkness to her right, where she played this afternoon, but many tall skyscrapers still have lit windows downtown.

"SKYSCRAPERS THE SIZE OF DILDOS... CARS THE SIZE OF ANTS... AND PEOPLE..." She says in her thunderous feminine voice.

"OHHHHH... PEOPLE ARE SOOOO TINY..." She moans.

"NOW I'M MORE THAN A GIANTESS... NOW I'M A GODDESS... HEE HEE!!!" She giggles.

"GODDESS KIM... GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION AND..." She pauses...

"PLEASURE! PURE PLEASURE... USING EVERYTHING AS TOYS!" She exclaims.

"YES... I AM GODDESS KIM! I AM YOUR GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION AND PLEASURE... NOW LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR GODDESS..." She says.

Taking three steps forward, Goddess Kim feels everything crushing under her bare feet, five and ten story buildings exploding beneath her toes as she moves toward her next toy. She stops and stands over a smooth black glass skyscraper, looking at how small it is. The massive skyscraper only looks to be 8" tall next to her super-colossal self. Getting down and kneeling on her legs, her calves annihilate the few surrounding buildings that she didn't destroy in the afternoon, and scoots forward until her naked pussy is poised over the black skyscraper.

Kneeling over it, Goddess Kim looks down over the swell of her naked breasts, and reaches between her thighs, spreading her labia wide. Hundreds of people, smaller than ants swarm in the streets blocked by her colossal legs. People watching and wondering what she's going to do...