- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm Gonna Fuck This City..." Giantess Kim says. "All Its Inhabitants..." She continues, standing over the smouldering ruins of the First City Tower. "And Nothing Will Stop Me!" She proclaims, letting her words echo across the city.

Licking her lips and listening to the chaos in the streets around her, she scans the skyline with her eyes. There are still a dozen skyscrapers even taller than she is, and many more that are only as high as her breasts, or crotch.

One of those buildings is the Four Seasons Hotel, only a block away.

"Ohhh... This Hotel... I'm Sure It's Packed Nice And Full..." Giantess Kim says as she stomps down Lamar St. "I'm Sure Plenty Of Couples Are Fucking In There Right Now..."

Her sandals crush down on the ruins of the shopping mall littering the street, and they crunch beneath her awesome toes as she strides up to the Four Seasons hotel. It is a wide building, as wide as the block, but rather narrow, which is all too apparent as she now stands at one end. Looking down at the 29 story building, she smiles, noticing that is the exact height of her wet, naked pussy.

Without hesitation, she steps forward, smashing her right foot down through the pool and parking garage, and sliding her pussy over the rooftop.

"Yeahhhhhh..." Giantesss Kim sighs. "Your Fate Is To Be My Fuck Toys... For The Rest Of Your Short, Remaining Lives..." She tells everyone inside.

The sounds of panic erupts from within the hotel, and the building shudders as she bumps it with her thighs. Her curvaceous pillars of brown flesh close in on the tall building, beginning to bend at her knees. Crashing noises fill the air as Giantess Kim grinds her pussy into the A/C units on the roof, but the noise of destruction is soon covered by the sounds of her pleasure.

"Ohhhh Yesss..." She moans, humping into the upper floors.

"My Fuck Toys Had Better Be Getting Busy..." She says, reaching down and grabbing an upper portion of the building with both hands. Ripping this portion off of the hotel, she lifts it to her eyes, where she can see couples caught in the tiny rooms, and some of them are in bed, together, and naked.

"Were You Watching Me?" Giantess Kim asks. "You Were Watching Me Out Your Window... As I Fucked All These Buildings... And I Got You Horny Too... Hee Hee!" She giggles. Holding the hotel portion in her left hand, she reaches inside it with her fingers of her right hand, and scoops out two naked, screaming couples.

"Let's Put You To Good Use... Try Pleasuring Me Now.. Hee Hee!" She laughs, lowering them to what remains of the rooftop.

Tossing the portion onto the ruins of the mall across the street, Giantess Kim looks down at her captives, running her hands up her torso, over her naked breasts, and rolling her head.

"I'm Soooo Hot... Tell Me Tinies..." She commands, rising up, positioning herself over the naked couples. "Now Get It On... Up In Me..." Giantess Kim moans, pushing her cunt down over them.

Crushing down through the top four floors, she reaches into the building, forcing her fingers through the ruin and pushing people and rubble up into herself with her fingertips.

"Uhhhhnnnhh... I Have Complete Control Over You Worthless People... Oooohhh! Feels So Goooooood... Ohhhhhhh!!!" Giantess Kim moans loudly, rolling back her head and proclaiming her pleasure to the night sky.

People are running out of the hotel lobby, under and around her sandals, and filling the surrounding streets as Giantess Kim uses their building for her own needs.

Watching them all as she feels the panic of tinies inside her vagina and the crush of concrete on her pussy, Giantess Kim notices many are running towards the massive convention center. It is laughable to think that will provide some sort of refuge. Perhaps they think she is no longer interested in low buildings?

Regardless of whether they respond in awe or fear of her, Giantess Kim is impossible to ignore as she fucks her latest toy. Working her body deeper into the hotel, her hips force her ass and pussy into lower floors, and her hands slide up her stomach and begin massaging her ample breasts.

"Grrrrrrrrrr..." Giantess Kim purrs as her ass drops down through the hotel to her ankles. Now squatting in the middle of the partially-destroyed building, she rolls her head forward and looks down at her playthings evacuating from her toy below her mighty sexy body.

Dropping her hands from her breasts, she leans forward, looking down. Dozens of tiny people, lit in the glow of the city lights, are running under and around her foot. Some are dumbstruck at the sight of her beautiful face peering down at them as her curtain of dark hair slides over her shoulders and sways overhead.

"You're Too Late..." Giantess Kim says. She reaches down, spreading her fingers and sweeping the street. She catches several 1/2" tall pedestrians between her powerful fingertips, and in one swift motion, takes them up. Carrying them up to her naked breasts, there is no time to escape as holds each handful of people before her erect nipples that are bigger than they are.

"Uhhhhh... Please Your Giantess..." She moans, gently rubbing people against her breasts, careful not to crush them.

"Yeahhhh... More... Fight Me Haaaaarder..." Giantess Kim moans as she briefly squeezes both handfuls of people against her soft breasts.

She resumes thrusting with her hips, humping what remains of the hotel. Stacks of a dozen floors that were still erect now tumble against the giantess's naked body, and she rubs her captives hard into her boobs. She abandons restraint and wildly slams her pussy down through the lobby, into the ground, while her hands slide the hapless people up and around her boobs. She going, rubbing herself in the ruins until there is only a pile of rubble under her ass.

Giggling and rocking on her ass in the rubble, Giantess Kim brushes the dirt from her breasts, then stands up. Rising to her full height and stretching her sexy body skyward, she arches her back and sighs over her city of playthings. She towers over the neighboring buildings, reminding the city of her impressive size. She is looking down, down at the buildings shorter than her, down at the thousands of people still downtown with her.