- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Bernice Canning with Action 5 News Copter, reporting live from over downtown Houston, which is a scene of chaos and destruction this evening! A 600 foot tall giant woman, an actual giantess, is on a rampage! She is destroying building after building! People are panicking everywhere!"

From high above, the camera pans down over a crowded street where the giantess is dropping onto her knees over a large building. She is a beautiful Latina with long black hair, a wide smile, and curves to die for... which is exactly what people on the ground hope to avoid. The crowds in the surrounding streets are running from her legs and feet as they crush onto the sidewalks and streets.

"She appeared this afternoon!" Bernice continues. "She first went after City Hall, and destroyed it under herself!

"Uhhhmmmnnnhhhh..." Moans the giantess as she undulates her gigantic body down into the building between her thighs.

"Her moaning is louder than the helicopter!" Bernice exclaims. "And since crushing city hall, you can she has stripped off her clothes!"

The camera zooms in on the giantess's naked torso as the helicopter circles around her left side, and her bare, bouncing breasts come into view.

"She's taken everything off! All her clothes except for her high-heeled sandals!" Bernice says.

"Oooohhhmmmm..." Moans the giantess.

The camera zooms out until the entire giantess can be seen. She has one hand down in the wreckage of the building between her thighs. The building is two blocks long, so while she is crushing the middle of it into her crotch, the end portions are still mostly intact. There is a cloud of dust emerging from the destruction building between her thighs and rubble flows down over her calves

"And... And since stripping down, in addition to buildings, she has been inserting people into herself! It is dark now, but you can see, in the glow of the downtown lights, how she keeps fingering them into herself!"

"Uhhhhnnnhh... Ha Ha Ha!!!" The giantess laughs as she smashes her butt through the ground floor of the shopping mall.

"Woah! Look how she is crushing buildings for her pleasure! So far the buildings have all been shorter than herself, but now..." Bernice pauses. She is speechless as the camera pulls back and the giantess struggles to her feet.

The giantess is rising, standing over the wreckage, running her hands up her body. She is staring into the skyscraper just across the street, a building that is just a bit taller than herself. Her hands sweep up over her breasts, up her neck and into her hair. Raising her arms and stretching, the giantess's hands reach high over her head, higher than the skyscraper she is staring down.

"Oh! Look!" Bernice screams. "She has just pressed herself up against First City Tower, and... and... I can't believe it! She is making out with the skyscraper!"

The giantess reaches out and embraces the skyscraper with passion, and the camera focuses in on her breasts and face, both pressed into the side of the skyscraper.

"What now? My phone is buzzing!" Bernice exclaims. "This is an evacuation alert... Let me repeat: An evacuation alert! All citizens within downtown skyscrapers are to evacuate into the tunnel system as quickly as possible!"

"Nnnhhhhhhh..." The giantess moans while continuing to kiss into an upper floor of the skyscraper. Arching her back, she pushes her breasts deeper into the building. Rubble rains down from her breasts, and the camera pulls back to show it falling past her legs and over her feet

"This is a city-wide alert!" Bernice continues. "I repeat: All downtown citizens in skyscrapers are to evacuate into the tunnels."

Remaining at a safe distance away from the giantess's left shoulder, the news 'copter moves closer as she pulls her head away from the building and swallows. But something inside the building has angered her.

"No One Escapes Me!" Roars the giantess.

"Oh! The giantess!" Screams Bernice. "She's ripping into the skyscraper! She's tearing into it like it's made of wafers!"

The helicopter backs away from the enraged giantess as she continues to tear apart the top half of the building.

"Look out!" Screams Bernice. "The dust! There is so much debris! She's tearing it down! So many people were in there!" The sounds of the helicopter and the giantess's destruction are cacophonous as Bernice watches her tear it apart from the top down.

"And now... Now there's only half the building left!" Bernice exclaims. "She's mounting it! Oh! There she goes! I can't believe how horny she is! She's crushing it under her body! Oh my!"

The giantess crushes her crotch down onto the remaining half of the skyscraper and moans passionately.

"Oh! Is there anything... anything that can be done to stop such a monstrous woman?" Bernice asks aloud in despair.

"What more could she possibly want?"
"What will she destroy next?"
"This is Bernice Canning, reporting live..."