- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A Shopping Mall! So Many People... Let's Play With All Of Them... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

The ground quakes beneath Giantess Kim's sandals as she slowly stomps down the street. The quaking is focusing the attention of the evacuating crowds. She looks down at the mall and recognizes "The Shops At Houston Center", a place she has visited before.

A thousand tiny people become quiet as the colossal nubile body of the giantess looms larger and larger over them in the night sky. She looks down at the 14-story structure rising just above her knees, then up at the surrounding skyscrapers that go over her head. The space feels too tight, and she doesn't like it. Staring closer at a tall black-and-white striped skyscraper, her face breaks into a mischievous grin. Stepping up to this skyscraper, Giantess Kim looks in through the windows just in front of her eyes.

"You're In For A Ride..." She says, beginning to push her naked body up against the side. Harder and harder the giantess pushes, laying herself up against the skyscraper to spread her force. Pushing with her whole body, she keeps going until the lights within the skyscraper flicker out and the tower begins to tip.

"Timberrrrrr... Hee Hee!" Giantess Kim giggles as the towering skyscraper falls over away from her and the mall, and onto Austin St.

The tremendous crash fills the air with a cloud of dust, but as it clears it becomes evident that one of the crowd's main escape routes has been cut off, and the giantess is eyeing the crowd with increased interest.

"I'm Gonna Make Use Of This Crowd... Before Moving On To My Next Source Of Pleasure..." Giantess Kim says.

Going out of view as she stomps around the next skyscraper, the giantess re-appears at the other end of McKinney St. She steps forward, eyeing the 1,000 or more people jammed in the street before her, fleeing from her toes.

The crowd surges towards the fallen skyscraper, trapped in the dead-end street. The earth rumbles again as the giantess drops to her knees, leaving the only way out between her naked thighs. Fingers sweep down into the crowd, snatching up helpless people, and transporting them to the hungry pussy overhead. Again and again, the giantess loses restraint as she recklessly scoops up handfuls of people and pushes them against and inside her cunt.

"Uuhnnhhhh... Oohhhh... Ahhhhhh!!!" Giantess Kim moans. The feeling of so many people fighting inside her, all of them hitting and kicking her vaginal walls, is nearly overwhelming. Rolling her head on her shoulders, she basks in the sensations.

"More... Bigger..." She moans, attempting to rise to her feet.

She is just too horny and quickly decides to swing her right leg over and drop down onto her the mall itself. Landing on her knees, she crushes her swollen pussy down into the top of the mall and begins humping.

"Ohhhhhhh! Might As Well Make Use Of This... And Fuck It Down... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim as she slides her hands over her body. Grinding her crotch into the upper floors of the mall, she feels the tinies inside of her and all the destruction on her labia and clitoris as she watches the remaining crowd run down the street away from her. Grinding back and forth, her pussy is seeking, searching. Then, amongst the rubble, she feels the firm touch of an elevator shaft.

"OHhhhh!!! UHhhhhh!!! AAhhhhhh!!!" The colossal fucking woman screams with pleasure as pushes down, penetrating herself with the shaft. She can feel the surrounding floors crush against her crotch as she presses down on the reinforced concrete. She can feel it rising up through her vagina stuffed full of bougie shoppers.

Losing control, Giantess Kim pounds the mall harder and harder. Her breasts are bouncing wildly as she pounds herself all the way down through floors of stores, feeling them all, feeling the shaft crush against her body. But she is too powerful for such structures, and soon feels her ass reach the ground.

"Uhhhhnnnhh... Ha Ha Ha!!! Oooohmmmm..." Giantess Kim laughs, then sighs as she looks over at a tall brick building to her left. Peering down at the lit sign out front by her knee, she can see that it is a Four Seasons Hotel. Still sighing with pleasure, she rubs her pussy while slowly standing up to her full height.

Looking down, she notices that the hotel rises just level with her crotch. Making a mental note of that fact, she turns to look across the street behind herself. She sees a tall skyscraper, taller than her, it is the First City Tower, and she stares deep into its lit windows as she continues stretching her naked body.

Her hands slide up into her hair, lifting her luscious locks over her head as her arms stretch to the sky. Her shoulders and breasts rise with her arms, then she slides her left foot up the side of her right leg, all while gazing at the people in the skyscraper before her. Her piercing stare unnerves the people in the skyscraper. Even though their building is taller, she is a sexy monster with unquenchable desires. The undisputed power of her sexy body means that all of them, everyone is at her mercy.

"Nowhere To Run... This Is My Building Now... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the First City Tower, a crew of reporters who have been having a wild day tracking the giantess's rampage now finds themselves looking out their windows directly into her beautiful face.

They watch the giantess drop her hands to her sides and step forward into San Jacinto street. Looking all the way down her body, pedestrians can be seen scattering just fast enough to dodge her descending sandals' soles, running from her toes sinking into the asphalt before them. Any view of the street is blocked as she steps up to the building,  her breasts pressing up against the facade. Looking forward, her face becomes huge, filling the view as she moves all the way up to the windows.

They had been reporting as observers, but were now looking into the great eyes of the giantess herself. There is a fiery passion, but no mercy to be seen in the lovely 10 ft wide eyes staring them down. The floor shakes as the unseen curves of her body collide with the skyscraper. Her eyes rise above the window line and her nose, then lips fill the view. Her giant lips press against the windows as she kisses the building. Everything shakes again as her lips part. The glow of the office lights briefly illuminates the interior of her mouth before her tongue slips out. Glass explodes everywhere and people are ducking and running as her tongue thrusts into the office.

A deep rumbling fills the air as she begins moaning in her throat. There is utter chaos throughout the news office as people run from the windows while the giantess begins making out with their skyscraper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giantess Kim reaches out with her arms along the long sides of the skyscraper, embracing it, pulling her body against the tall, strong building. Kissing it, using her tongue, she frenches the skyscraper, making out with it. The feeling of something bigger than herself crunching and breaking against her naked body only makes her want more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six, seven, and eight floors below the newsroom, people run for cover deeper in the building as her gigantic naked breasts slam in through the walls. Portions of the cubicles and offices are rapidly piling up, chasing the survivors as the enormous breasts bulldoze their way into the skyscraper. Anyone turning back can see in the patchy emergency lighting all the rubble of higher floors tumbling down the giantess's breasts as they rub passionately into the building.

The newsroom itself is in increasing chaos as the building shudders again. The skyscraper is resisting, but her passion cannot be stopped. Her mouth and nose smash through the outer wall, and the wet flesh of her tongue goes burrowing into the TV studio as it searches for people.

Two news anchors and a camerawoman collide and stick to her powerful tongue, and despite their colleagues' pleas, are dragged out the window and between the giant red lips. The lips move back away from the window as her head tips back. Staring out the gaping hole in the building at the giantess's smooth throat, they see the motion of her gulping their coworkers down. A smooth moan of pleasure lets them know that if they don't make it to the emergency stairs, they're next.

Scrambling to the stairs, they look back to see her great brown eyes staring them down.

"No One Escapes Me!" booms the giantess, her eyes piercing their souls as they reach the stairwell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grinding her mons against the skyscraper, Giantess Kim peers back into the darkened newsroom floor, watching people run from her inside. Leaning sideways and looking around the base of the building, she looks for anyone escaping from the lobby but there isn't anyone.

"The Tunnels... Arghhh..." Giantess Kim groans in frustration. Now she recalls that the tallest skyscrapers downtown are connected by an underground network of escape passages. The longer she waits, the more people are fleeing away from her into the tunnel system unseen.

Roaring with fury as people continue to evade her, Giantess Kim punches her fists into the side of the skyscraper. She rips away large portions of the building and tosses them down into the streets. Her lust and fury drive her on, and her hair flies around her face as she tears apart the tall building. The tinies are crowding into the stairwells as debris pours down and the building weakens. Grasping the upper stories with both hands, she gives them a twist left, then right, then rips them down off the building.

Tearing the building down to the level of her waist, Giantess Kim is very worked up. Now that it is short enough, she mounts the building, shoving her hungry pussy down over the stairwells next to the elevator shafts.

Fucking the building's core, she sends as many people up into her vagina as she can, moaning with horny fury. She fucks it hard, until there is little left of the skyscraper. Pounding her sexy body down onto the collapsing tower, she shoves her ass through it, all the way to the ground.

Sitting down on her knees in the pile of rubble, Giantess Kim is panting with her exertion and frustration. She's taken down First City Tower, but now that the people know she is going for skyscrapers taller than herself, the evacuation is taking place. The tallest buildings could empty out within hours.