- Text Size +

Nick lays on his back in bed, reading Gulliver's Travels and comparing in his head the experiences Gulliver had with a giant, and also being tiny, and how the adventure compared to his and his sister and the neighbors who had all been ¼ inch tall.  He daydreamed a little, wondering what adventures might be in store for him now that his dad's shrink ray was finally a reality.  He barely even noticed Quark running into his room, ane jumping on his bed.


"Nicky!" The boy heard the sound of his shrunken sister calling for him, and he lowers the book to see Quark sitting down between his outstretched bare legs, and seeing his sister and Russ riding on the border collie's back.  He smiles and sits up in the bed.


Amy and Russ climb off the back of Quark and walk and settle look up at Nick, who appears something like a godlike giant to the tiny teenagers.


"Can you grow us back Nick?" Amy shouts up to her massive little brother.  "We're gonna go to the mall."


Nick nods, and lowers his hand down between his thighs, and watches as the two climb into his palm.  After boarding his open hand, the little boy raises them up to his face.


If you're going to the mall, can I come too?" Nick asked his sister.  The girl rolled her eyes even as her gigantic little brother held her up to his face.


"My friends are gonna be there Nick, I'd rather die!"


Nick frowned and furrowed his eyebrows when his sister said that, as he carried the two out of his room and walked up to the attic.  "I promise I wont embarass you sis, but it would be fun to go.  And besides mom would be mad if you left me here alone."


Russ rubbed Amy on her shoulder as they sat in Nick's palm.  "He's right you know, and your parents aren't supposed to be home until tonight."


Amy grunted in disapproval as Nick walked to his dad's work bench which the shrink ray was pointed down to and set his hand down for Amy and Russ to crawl out.  And once he set them down, Nick got on his knees and looked eye level at the two.


"Please Amy!  Mom and dad never let me come to the mall!"


"Nickie, just grow us back please and we can talk about it."


Nick nodded and got up, walking across the room to the controls for the shrink ray, and punched in some numbers on the control panel, and after a few minutes the machine hummed to life and shot its laser beam at Amy and Russ, restoring them almost instantly to full size.


Both got up off of the bench and walked over to Nick.  Russ couldn't help but be shocked at how much smaller Amy's kid brother was when he was at full size again.


"Hmm… I've got an idea," Amy said.  "Maybe we could shrink you down, and you could come along in my pocket."


Nick scoffed.  "Come on Amy!  I don't want to ride in your pocket."


"Then what about Russ's?"


Nick looked down in despair.  "I mean… I guess but…"


"No buts Nick, like Russ said, you need to come with us, so this is the best solution.


Nick hadn't been shrunk again since their last adventure.  After his experience almost being swallowed in a bowl of cheerios he hadn't been especially looking forward to being small again.


"You will be careful with me right?" Nick asked as Amy guided him over to the work bench and han sit down.  "You'll be fine Nick, don't be a baby."


Nick gulped hard as Amy walked back over to the control panel and punched in the final size.  And before he could get too anxious about everything, he was shot by the shrink ray and was reduced to only two inches tall.


He got up on his feet and looked up in awe at his giant sister and neighbor Russ, wno approached him, looking taller than Gods.


"Promise not to move around too much or make any noise, okay squirt?"  Amy wrapped her index finger and thumb around her brother and lifted him up in the air, and Nick let out a little pitiful squeak as we was raised to his sister Amy's massive face.


"Be good in Russ's pocket Nick and please don't try to pop out of there or cause any trouble okay?"


Nick let out a pathetic protest but it sounded just a bunch of low frequency squeaks as he was too small to be heard clearly.


"You promise not to careful and not crush my little brother, right Rusty?" Amy said before slipping the tiny boy into her boyfriend's pants pocket.  And Nick landed roughly into the pocket.


Nick was shocked to see that the fabric of the pocket was almost transparent, with a webbing pattern that at his size was almost like a loose netting.  And Nick could actually clearly see the tanned skin of Russ's thigh and even the outline of his tighty whities and the outline of his manhood before Russ pushed the pocket closed and Nick found himself compressed into the dark, musty prison.


Amy craned her neck up and wrapped her arms around her new boyfriend Rusty and gave him another wet kiss.


"So we're good to go to the mall now right?  It seems like we have all our bases covered.


"You know we could just stay here and play around.  Not like your brother would know the difference inside my pocket right?"


Amy blushed.  "No we shouldn't babe, and besides my friend Kayla is already there at the mall, I dont wanna disappoint her.


Russ smiled.  "Oh okay, but tonight then we will need to finally find ourselves some privacy.


As Russ wrapped his arms around Amy, her little brother Nick found himself struggling to breathe as he is being pressed between Russ's thigh and the weight of his sister on either side.  It was going to be a long trip to the mall.  Nick squealed and protested, but Amy and Russ couldn't make out the sound of his cries.