- Text Size +

Russ strokes Amy's hair, and kisses her warmly, as they hold each other in bed.


"It's nice to finally have some privacy," he says, running his fingers through Amy's blonde hair and kisses her again, the two pressed warmly in bed together.


Amy smiles and runs her right hand down Russ's bare chest.  "This is nice, and I can finally properly thank for saving me and Nick.  We wouldn't have made it without you."


"I don't know about that… but I'm glad we made it out alright.  And… you know… that we get to finally have some time to ourselves."  He kisses Amy's neck, causing her to squeal in delight.


Nick opens the door to his sister's room and peers down to her dollhouse, seeing his sister and Russ rolling around in the toy bed, just a few inches tall.  He walks over to the nightstand that the miniature house stands on, the dollhouse shaking with every step.


Russ and Amy both look up, half nude and wrapped in their shrunk down bedsheets as Nick's massive face appears, his eyes gazing down at them.


"Please give us some privacy Nicky," Amy says to her gigantic little brother.


Russ looks up at the giant boy in awe.  He cant help but feel anxious about being so small, even if Amy has convinced him to be shrunk for their alone time.  Amy's brother looked godly at his pathetic size.


"But mom and dad are gonna be home soon," Nick said.  "You know how mad they will be if they know you're doing… whatever you're doing."


Amy rolled her eyes.  "Its fine Nicky, just give us a few more minutes please."


Nick rolled his eyes too.  Like sister, like brother.  And he walked out.  Both Amy and Russ watched as the boy walked out of the room and then looked at each other grinning.


"Mmm now where were we?" asked Amy, kissing Russ on the lips and wrapping her thighs around his waist, and pinning his wrists over his head.  Russ found his member growing stiff.  Nick had shrunk them both down to 4 inches, and Amy was a good deal stronger than normal when they were both at an equal height.


"Do you like that Little Russ?  Being pinned down by me?"


Russ blushed hard and struggle to free himself from Amy's firm grip.


"Nuh-uh, you're not getting up yet little man."


That was when the Salinski's border collie Quark walked in through the door that Nick had left open, trotting over and jumping on the bed, then kneeling down on the bed and watching the bug size Russ and Amy fooling around in bed.


"Quark - do you mind?"  Amy says shouting over at her dog, but the mutt just sat there seemingly pleased with himself.


"Hmm… guess we aren't getting any privacy after all." 


Russ pulled himself up from the bed and have Amy another wet kiss.  "Soon enough right?  Maybe once your dad develops a handheld model of the shrink ray."


Amy nodded, slipping back on her shirt and pants.  "He should have it done any day now… he just has to shrink himself down to finish the welding.  And I'm gonna be supervising his work."


Russ laughed.  "You're gonna grow him back after, right?"


Amy bit her lip.  "What if I didn't?  We could keep him in a jar, and let him watch us fool around.


Russ shook his head and laughed.  "I think my dad might have been right, you Salinskis are something else."


"Mmhm, but we're gonna be rich, so you'll put up with us right?"


Russ grabbed Amy and kissed her on the forehead smiling. "What are we gonna do with the shrink ray money?  Upgrade the dollhouse?"


Amy nodded.  "That would be a start."  She then grabbed Russ' hand and pulled him up to his feet.  She then looks to Quark who is still sitting on the bed watching them.


"Quark, can you take us to Nick?"