- Text Size +

Nick pounded furiously at Kayla's massive tit and the breast he was pinned against jiggled as she walked up the stairs to the attic.


"Let me out!"  He demanded, pounding and kicking as the breast pushed into him.  


Kayla was feeling very stimulated from all of Nick's struggling.  She wondered how it must feel for Russ to have Wayne shrunk on Russ's shaft.  In reality the feeling from the little man wrapping his body around his manhood had him rather erect.


When they got up to the attic, Kayla couldnt help but look at the equipment in awe.


"Wow… your dad built this?" Kayla asked dumbfounded.


Amy nodded.  "He's a nerd but a genius too."


"Well… less a genius right now and more like your boyfriend's cock toy."


Russ blushed.  "He's really struggling in there.


And Wayne was struggling, it was so dark and stuffy, and stinky in Russ's shorts.  He could hardly see in the dark and had trouble breathing.  It was just then that he saw light seep through and saw his daughter's godlike face above.  Amy reached in and clasped her dad between her index finger and thumb and placed him into a mason jar beside the work table.


"Aww… your dad is adorable," Kayla said, lowering her face down to the tiny man and cooing.  Wayne was still dumbfounded by all of this.


"Please, the shrink ray isn't a toy, you kids shouldn't be playing with it.  I'm serious."


And as Wayne watched, Kayla reached down into her bra and placed little Nick down inside the jar next to his father.  


"Amy, can you show me how to run the machine?" Kayla asked, as Nick and Wayne watched in horror from inside the glass jar.


"Make them stop dad!" Nick said to his father, who at 4" tall was twice his size.  He grasped his father around his thigh and watched as Kayla and Amy stepped up to the control panel.


"So lets talk about what we want to do tonight…" Kayla said smiling.  "Now that we have your little bro and dad small we can pretty much do anything we want and no one will know."


"I don't know… it seems… wrong to do something against their will."  Amy said.


Kayla blushed and ran her hand against Amy's thigh and kissed her.  Lips as soft as silk pillows and and an intensely enjoyable feline scent.  Kayla ran her hand up Kayla's thigh and smiled.


"You trust me right?"  Kayla looked up in her taller friend's brown eyes.  "We will have a good time.  And so will they."


Amy hesitated a moment and look down at the glass jar.  She could see that her little brother and dad were both pounding at the glass.  But she couldn't help but feel betrayed by her hormones.  Her friend Kayla was so convincing.  And so hot.


"What do you have in mind?" Amy asked her friend, blushing.


"Well… I was thinking we could start off by making you two tiny…"


Russ smiled at Kayla.  "How tiny?"


Kayla giggled.  "Well that will be a surprise."


Amy laughed at this.  "At least make us bigger than my dad and brother."


Kayla just pointed to the table.  "Why dont you both sit down and we'll get things ready."


Amy and Russ shared a glance at one another, and back to Kayla.


"Come on baby, it's okay," Amy said, holding Russ's hand and leading him toward the table.  Amy slid the jar holding her dad and brother to the corner of the table, both of them pathetically shiuting for attention and being ignored.  And the couple sit beside each other holding hands.


Kayla presses some buttons into the input panel on the massive machine and smiles at them.  "Are you ready?"


The couple look at her and non, holdings hands tightly.  And then suddenly the machine humms to life and shoots a laser beam into them, causing the world around them to explode in size, and both of them fall backwards at the impact.


What they see next took them both by surprise.  They were small, incomprehensibly tiny.  So microscopic, in fact, that when Kayla walked over to the table to look down for them, she couldn't actually see them with her naked eye, but she scanned the table for them anyway.


Amy and Russ were stunned at the sight of Kayla, she must have shrunk them down to just a millimeter tall, the smallest setting programmed into the shrink ray.  That meant that Amy's pixyish 5 foot tall friend was over 1500 times their size, and looked to be well over a mile tall in comparison.  It was a level of absurdity of scale that was hard to fathom, as Kayla scanned the table for any sign of them.


"Oh wow… are you even still there?"  Kayla looked as closely as possible to the table, scanning closely and saw nothing.  She frowned.  "Well that's not good…"


But then she had an idea.  She grabbed the jar holding the two tiny Salinskis and gently spilled them both out onto the table beside where she thought the microscopic Amy and Russ must be.


Nick after falling on his hands and knees, looked a short distance over and saw his big sister and her boyfriend on the surface of the table, they looked like they might be a couple inches tall, but since he was only a couple inches tall, this was only their size in comparison to his current size.  He crawled on his hands and knees carefully to the little couple and looked down at them.


"Nicky!" Amy yelled up to her little brother.  "We're down here."


And Nick reached his right hand down to let them crawl up into his palm.


Kayla watched all of this in fascination at the scene unfolding.  "This is different, huh Nick?  Seeing your big sister and her boyfriend this small.  Life bugs."


Nick looked down at them in frustration.  "Why would you do this?  That was really stupid sis."


"Oh Nick, don't be mad at her.  Now we all get to have a bit of fun."


"But I want to be big again, right now," Nick said up to Kayla defiantly.


"Oh and you will, after we've had our fun."


Nick looked up at her questioningly.  "No one is having fun but you."


Kayla giggled.  "Well maybe not yet, but we all will soon.  Starting with you."


Nick looked up at her in disbelief.  "What do you mean?"


"Well until we restore your size… your sister and her boyfriend are going to be your toys."


"Toys?"  Nick asked.


"Yeah toys… to do whatever you please with."


Nick paused, looked at the two as they seemed to shout up at him from his hand.


Amy looked up furiously at her little snot-nosed brother, who even at two inches tall looked like Godlike and hundreds of feet tall.  


"And when you mean anything, you mean I can tell them what to do?"


"Right," she said, pausing.  "As long as you take care of them for the next few days, they have to do whatever you say."


"Whoa…" Nick said, looking down at the.  He had been picked on by both of them, and there they were in the palm of their hands like frightened bugs.


Russ was especially angry.  "You tell her grow us back Nick, right now.  This isn't what we had in mind when we agreed to this.  You can't just --"


Nick circles his fingers around his big sister and her boyfriend, pinning them firmly inside his first.  The two shouted in panic, but not a peep could he heard.


"You have a big important job, Nick," Kayla told him as she looked down at 2" tall little child.  "Once these two are properly acting like obedient pets, we can have even more fun."  Kayla said down to him.  "Doesn't that sound great."


Nick thought about it for a moment, then nodded.  "Ok Kayla,"


"Oh… from now on… I'm Goddess Kayla.  Since I'm way bigger than everyone else."


"Oh, sorry Goddess Kayla.  Thank you… for not making me the tiny one.  I'm tired of them picking on me."


"Oh, poor baby.  Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't pick on my little man ever again."


Nick smiled up at Kayla, and she placed him back inside the jar and sealed it shut, then looked down Wayne with a grin on her face.  


"Now that we have we have the others bottled up, it's time for you and I to have a talk," she said, lowering her hand down to pick Wayne up.


Wayne raised his hands in a defensive posture, but Kayla wrapped her fingers around him and effortlessly lifted the 4 inch tall little man up to her face and walked back to the shrink ray control panel.


"What are you doing Kayla?"  Wayne asked as he watched helplessly as she configured inputs on the device pointed at the sealed jar.  She set the input to 1" and shot the device at the jar, causing it to shrink to one eighth of its previous size, along with the three tiny humans inside.  Now Nick was only one-quarter inch tall, and Amy and Russ were only one-eighth of a millimeter tall 


"Im going to put them away for now," she said giggling.  "We will play with them later."  Amy walked over to the jar and lifted up the tiny upset between her right index finger and thumb.  


Nick squeaked in horror as the miniscule jar rocked violently as Kayla lifted it up, and she slippled the tiny glass prison into her bra right over her left nipple.  As she let the bra close, the little jar was trapped between her breast and the marerial of her bra, engulfing Nick and the much tinier Russ and Amy in darkness.


"Now that they have been handled, I've got a very important job for you."  She smiled down at Wayne who looked up at her, horrified.


"What do you want me to do?"


"That handheld shrink ray…" she said smiling.  "You're gonna help me build it."


"But, it's not right." Nick stammered looking up at the Giantess who help him up to her face.  "I can't do it."


"Oh… but I think you can," she replied, giggling.  "And I'm going to reward you when you do."


"Reward me?"  Wayne stammered out.  "But you've shrunk down my kids… and Russ too.  What reward would be worth it to me?"


"Oh… well I'll let you all live first of all."


Wayne gulped hard.


"And I already know you haven't been laid in a long time.  It's obvious."


Wayne looked into Kayla's big brown eyes with a sense of dread.  "What do you mean?"


"Well… let's just say I'll make you a very happy little man.  I'll pleasure you in ways your wife never would."  Kayla ran her left index finger down Wayne's chest, and over his crotch.  Wayne clearly had a tiny little erection.


"But… please…" Wayne stammered out, even as Kayla tugged at the waistline of his pants, sliding his pants down to his ankles.


"Shhhh… its okay little man.  Just relax."