- Text Size +

All three of the teens gathered around the dollhouse, and crowded around poor Wayne, he looked up dumbfounded at these unspeakably large creatures.


Wayne could see the imprint of little Nick who was back in timeout, pressed firmly into Kayla's right breast.  He can even make out the sound of his struggling.


For Nick's part, he can understand what is going on outside of the fleshy hot prison of Kayla's mountainous breast.  "Help Dad!  Let me go!  Nnn--"


Kayla pressed her hand against her breast and applies some pressure to Nick's 2" tall frame and muffles his cries.  It makes her feel good and she smiles down at Wayne.


"So Mr. Salinski it's you!"  Kayla bites her lip and leans her face in close.  "At this size I didn't even recognize you."


"Uhh - hi Kayla…" Wayne mutters out, crawling into a defensive posture on the bed.


"Were you spying on us dad?"  Amy said down to him, crossing her arms ovet her chest.


"No - no baby I promise.  Your mom left me here."


"Why?" Amy asked.


"Well… we're having some… problems right now sweetheard and… she thinks it's best if we have some space for a while."


"Why, because of the shrink ray?"


"Because he almost killed us.  And my little brother too," Russ said looking down at Wayne.  "Honestly this might be the best thing for him."


"Best thing for me?"  Wayne said up to Russ.  Wayne felt especially intimated by him, looking like a Greek god at this size.  "I'm going to build the shrink ray as a hand held device, and then we are going to figure this out as a family."


"Did Mom say she would take you back?" Amy asked.  "Because you know she wanted to divorce you before this whole thing with your shrink ray ever happened."


"We will fix this Amy, you will see!" Wayne yelled up to Amy.  "We aren't gonna break up our family sweetheart."


Kayla giggled.  "Don't worry Mr. Salinsky… if Diane doesn't want you around anymore I'll take care of you."


Wayne could still hear the sound of his son's muffled cries pressed into Kayla's nipple and had to wonder what Kayla meant by taking care of him.


"I guess if Mom wants me to watch him, he'll have to come over for the slumber party."


"Wait - a slumber party?"


Amy nodded.  "Yeah dad, all of us at Kayla's house.  Doesn't that sound fun?"


"Now just wait a minute young lady.  I'm not gonna let you sleep over with Russ - it's inappropriate to - hey!"


Russ snatched up Wayne in his fist and raised him up to his face.  


"Be quiet, you talk too much."  


His grip was too much and Wayne squirmed.  "No stop, you're hurting me!"


"And you can go to time out too."  And Russ opened up the front of his pants revealing the 7" of manhood that had been pressing into Nick's pocket prison earlier.  But now Wayne was dropped right on top of the thick cock, nearly twice as long as he was tall, and he was trapped inside.


"Let me out of here, its awful!" Wayne cried, but the teenagers didn't hear anything under the thick fabric of underwear and jeans.  He struggled to climb to the base of the cock, fighting through a tangled nest of brown pubic hair, fumbling around helplessly in the dark.


Amy gazed in the eyes of her boyfriend and the two passionately kissed.  "Now that Nick and my dad are out of the picture, we should have some fun."  Amy wrapped her thighs around her boyfriend's legs and straddled him.  Poor Wayne felt the pressure of his daughter's ass pressing down into Russ's crotch.


Russ smiled.  "What did you two have in mind?"


Kayla ran her fingers through Russ's hair.  "Well let's go upstairs and turn on the shrink ray.  I've got an idea."