- Text Size +

Russ can't help but find the feeling of Nick squirming around against his thigh in his pants pocket to be a little ticklish, and stimulating.  He's embarassed that he has a hardon, and also that the manhood is pressing into the pocket that Nick is trapped in.



And Nick knows that Russ's manhood is as hard as a rock, his massive penis is pinned between the denim jeans and a couple thin layers of fabric, and Nick can see the outline of the penis well enough with his little body compressed almost into it, right around the edge of the mushroom lip.  The massive hard on must be four times his size, and swelling even more.



"Amy, your brother has been rubbing my dick the last few minutes.



Amy blushed.  "Wow really?"



"I dont think he's trying to, but he's wedged in there funny.  



Russ reached into his pants and adjusted his manhood, which he slipped toward his opposite thigh, giving Nick a short reprieve.  Russ peeled open the pocket and Amy looked inside.



"Don't rub Russ's dick you little weirdo.



"No - I didnt mean to!  It was pressed into me and I couldn't breathe - its so hot would you please --"



And tiny Nick's couldnt be heard any more when Russ let the pocket close.  He pointed over to Amy's friend.



"KAYLA!!" Amy squealed and ran over to her friend.



Kayla was 18 like Amy, thickly built but petite in height at only 5' tall, built of curves and sex appeal.  Russ was wowed at the low cut and he thick cleavage.  Everything about the girl was erotic. His penis was swelling again and putting more pressure on Nick.



Since being shrunk, Russ can't help but to imagine what different women might look like as giantesses.  Kayla would be worthy of worship and obedience as a shrunken slave.



"Russ - this is Kayla, Kayla, Russ.  My man."



Kayla gave Russ a smile.  Amy told me all about you.  She said you saved her when you were shrunk down to micro size by her dad's shrink machine."



Russ laughed.  "Amy told you?"



"Mmhm, a quarter of an inch right?  That must have been really scary being bug sized."



Russ blushed.  "No, I can handle myself."



Amy giggled.  "He can definitely handle himself."



"Hmm is that so?"  Kayla asked.  "Can he handle himself at ¼ inch tall too?"



Amy laughed.  "What do you mean?"



Kayla bit her lip.  "Like can he handle his manly duties silly."



"I dont know, we havent tried yet…"



Kayla laughed.  "What, you have a shrink ray and you havent tried that yet?"



Russ gulped.  "Well we haven't done anything like that yet."



Kayla blushed.  Well maybe when you do I can join in the fun too?"



Any rolled her eyes.  "Ya right Kayla, you wish you could have my man in the bedroom."



"Mmhm, but if he was ¼ inch tall I don't think he could refuse."



Yep, Russ had a raging hard on now.



"Hush!"  Amy laughed and slapped her friend's butt.  "Besides my mom and dad will be home tonight so we can't."  



"Well, what about a slumber party at my house?" Kayla asked.



"Can't, not tonight anyway."



"Why?"



"Well… I have to watch Nicky until tonight."



"Aww Nick, where is he anyway?" Kayla asked.



Amy looked at Russ and blushed.



"In my pocket," Russ answered.



"NO WAY!!!!" Kayla shouted excitedly.  "Show me, show me!!"



Russ reached into his pocket and pulled the little squirt out by his torso.



"Be careful with me please!" Nick pleaded, and he stared in horror when he saw Kayla's grinning his face and ungoldly deep clevage below him.  "No I don't want to be held, please!"



And then Kayla wrapped her hand around Nick and smooched his tiny body several times.



"Awww its ok Nicky, I just wanna give you some love little guy."



But her open mouth and wet lips overwhelmed him.  "No please!!"



"My dad almost swallowed him in a bowl of cheerios, so he's a little afriad of your mouth I think."



"Awww wittle man… are you afraid I might swallow you too?  Poor thing.  Why are you riding in Russ's pocket, it must be awful in there!"



"Its is, please don't make me get back in there!"



"No we wont, you can ride in my bra little guy."



"Wait wait!" Nick cried, but Kayla was already pulling out her bra cup and placed the shrunken boy on top of her nipple and slapped the fabric shut, trapping him again.  He was already panicking, and wriggling against her nipple.  It felt nice.  Russ just looked at the situation, shocked. While Amy laughed with her friend.



Nick was having a panic attack with Kayla's nipped pinned against him, he couldnt really move but it was still more comfortable than being in Russ's pocket.  Why hadn't he chosen to stay at home and read a book, he wondered to himself.



"It must be like sleeping on a cloud," Kayla said giggling.  "He's actually smaller than my nipple, but it feels great.  You should do this with Russ too," Kayla suggested.



"Ya good idea.  I think Russ really enjoys being shrunk."



Russ blushed, but didnt deny it."



"Come on, let's go back to your place Amy… and we can get our boys prepped for our sleepover."



Russ shook his head.  "You girls better be careful with me and Nick."



Kayla bit her lip.  "Mmhm me and Amy will be gentle with you dont worry."