- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Getting a little hotter. Hope you enjoy. 

Chapter 2

The Curse 


    Tammy covered my nose and mouth with the toes of one foot and leaned forward. Looking into my eyes, “Since you like our feet so much, you can give us a foot rub. I think that would feel really nice.”


     I said, “ Mmhmm,” from under her toes. Tammy took her foot off my face and propped her feet on my chest. I grabbed her meaty foot with both hands and massaged it. Since the first time with Kay, I looked up foot massages on YouTube so I would be good at it, if the need arose. Now, my diligence will pay off. 


    Tammy, with a soft moan said, “Wow, if I would’ve known how good you are at this, I would’ve had you giving me foot rubs a long time ago.”


    Kay was feeling left out, I felt her nyloned toes of one foot press on my forehead. Scrunching her toes, she slowly walked her foot up over my face until I felt her toes wrap around my chin. She playfully wiggled her foot, then crossed her other foot over the one on my face. 


    They both were watching tv, I almost felt ignored except for Kay’s feet rubbing me every so often. It must have been at least a half hour, judging by the change of shows, Kay said, “Ok massage hog, my turn. Switch seats…”


   Tammy snorted, “Massage hog, pfft.” They got up and changed seats. Kay put her feet on my chest. Tammy unceremoniously plopped both feet on my face, covering it completely. She slouched back and returned to watching tv. It was pretty obvious Tammy’s feet were bigger than Kay’s by how much they hung out over my face. 


    I could tell Kay was getting extremely horny. She couldn’t sit still as I was massaging her feet. She moaned with pleasure and said, “This feels sooo good.”


   Tammy was rubbing my face more than Kay did. When she did sit still, her feet would sweat, making my face rather slippery. That would make her feet slide off and she was constantly putting them back on. I think she really enjoyed feeling me under her feet because they didn’t leave my face.


    After an hour of massaging, my arms were exhausted. I dropped them down to my side. I mumbled from under Tammy’s feet, “My arms are tired, need a break.”


    Kay said, “That’s okay, you did a great job. What do you say Tammy, should we return the favor and give him a massage?”


    Tammy said, “I’m sure he’d love that, okay.” Tammy rubbed my face with even more zeal than before. The sweat on her feet acting like massage oil. She moved down to my shoulders, then chest where her sweat was wiped off on my shirt. Then finally on to my arms. Her soles were so soft. She would push down with her toes and knead my body. 


    Kay started with my stomach and moved down to my thighs, making sure to rub my crotch when Tammy wasn’t paying attention. Once on my shins, she would move back up. She was more push down and twist style and feet side by side rubbing back and forth. When working on my far side, her heels would hit my cock without restraint. Relaxed and excited normally don’t go together, but in this case they do. 


    After about twenty minutes, the massage pace slowed. A few minutes later, they stopped from being tired. Best massage I’ve ever had. 


   Tammy had one foot on my face so that her toes were over my eyes. The other was stretched out and propped on my stomach. Kay had one foot on my neck with the other crossed over, rubbing my nose and lips with her toes. 


    The thing that is really weird, is they’re acting like this is a common occurrence, nothing new, nothing to see here. They rub their feet on me like it’s a natural thing to do. 


    Why is this making Kay so horny? I've caught her rubbing herself on countless occasions this evening. 


    Shit like this doesn’t happen in real life, so why the hell is it and why has it picked me? A lot was running through my mind as I lay there under their feet. One thing is for certain, after Tammy and Kay keeping their feet on me all evening, I have definitely embraced my fetish. 


    It was getting late. Kay said, “We should get some sleep.”


    Tammy said, “You can sleep in my room.”


    Kay shook her head no and said, “No teenage boy is sleeping in my teenage daughter's room. Even though you both are eighteen. Your father would kill me if he found out. He can sleep on the floor in my room.”


    Tammy was obviously pissed, “Fine.” She stomped off to her room with her ass swaying and blonde hair bouncing. I thought she would’ve at least asked why I was sleeping in Kay’s bedroom. Just silence after she closed the door behind her. 


   After watching Tammy storm off, I turned to see Kay looking at me like she finally had me to herself. She made a finger motion, beckoning me to follow her. Once in the master bedroom, she locked the door quietly, and said, “We don’t want any surprises.”


    She retrieved some blankets from the closet and a pillow from the bed. She pointed to a spot beside the bed and said, “You can sleep there. I’m going to get ready…for bed.” She smiled seductively and disappeared into the master bathroom. 


    Not sure what she had in mind. I did as she told me. I was laying on the floor when I heard the bathroom door open. When she came around the bottom of the bed into view, I almost fainted. Totally naked and as beautiful as any woman I’ve ever seen on the internet. 


   She said, “We're not going to be interrupted this time.” Standing over me, she said, “There is something I’ve been wanting to try. Do you remember what you told me about your density getting higher?”


    Shaking my head yes, “Yeah, I remember, it wouldn’t hurt me to step on me.”


    She said, “Yes, can I try that, I want to step on you?”

  

    Oh my god, this gorgeous naked woman wants to step on me. What else was I going to say, “Sure, we can try it.”


    Kay said, “Take your clothes off, I don’t want to slip and fall on you.” I threw the blankets off and took off my clothes. First time that I’ve been naked in front of a woman. My cock was saluting her beauty. She said, “It’s bigger than I thought it would be.”


    She put her foot on my chest, I felt her weight come down on me. Then her other foot was placed on my chest. Her heels were almost on my stomach and her toes covered my collarbones to almost touch the floor. What a magnificent sight. I could handle her weight on me easily. She was definitely heavy on me but it wasn’t overwhelming or oppressive. 


    Kay asked, “Are you ok?”


    I said, “Yeah, it feels kind of nice.”


   She started to rub her clit. This is an image I want seared into my brain.  This huge woman, huge compared to me, standing on me, naked, pleasuring herself. 


    Using the bed to steady herself, she stepped on my face, bringing her other foot over on top of the one on my face. Wow, my face was pushed deep into the flesh of her arch. My cock was so hard, it was bouncing with my heartbeat. 


    She stepped down and said, “You liked that.” She pointed at my cock as evidence of my approval. 


   I told her, “Oh my god, yes.” She stepped between my legs, capturing my cock between her big and index toes. Gripping it hard with her heel on the floor and putting her weight on it. She used the ball of her other foot to press down and rub in a circular motion. My eyes rolled back and closed. Then she pinched the head under her toes with the foot that was rubbing. Close to climaxing, she let go.


    She said, “Not yet little man. Did it feel good?”


    I grunted, “Yes, I feel like I’m going to pop.” I barely finished my sentence before she kneeled and covered my face with her pussy. She started to hump my face. Her puss was almost as big as my face. I kept thinking, someday this puss would be able to swallow me. Maybe a premonition…


   She rolled her hips forward to fill my mouth with her clit. I sucked and licked as hard as I could. After a few minutes, her body began to shake convulsively. She humped my face more aggressively. Her legs squeezed on my head, she raised up slightly as her orgasm took hold. Her shaking was starting to subside after a minute or so. 


    Her ass hole was just above my mouth. I thought, why not. I licked her puckered hole. She jolted like she would've had an electrical shock. She clasped her hands over her mouth and lowered her ass slightly. 


    The top of my face was covered by her wet pussy while I kissed her ass hole. I buried my tongue in her as far as I could get it. I rimmed her rather greedily. A low moan of ecstasy reverberated through her. She started to shake again, this time the waves of her orgasm were much stronger. 


    Her weight dropped on my face and her ass cheeks clamped tight on me. I felt her ass hole pulsing on my tongue. Her puss was swallowing my forehead up to my eyes. Her shaking slowed and finally came to a stop. She fell slowly forward, raising her ass some, and sighed, “You’re more of a man than you realize.”


   I was smiling, looking up at her crotch and ass cheeks floating just above my face. Her legs had my arms pinned down and her feet were clamped tight to my sides. 


    Kay rose up on her knees, looked down at me between her legs, looking very content. She said, “I can’t believe you licked my ass. Most men would never do such a thing. They think it’s disgusting.”


    I laughed, “Honey, there’s nothing disgusting about you.”


    Kay said, “You found my weaknesses, I have a very sensitive ass and very sensitive feet that I love having played with.” 


    I said, “I’ll remember that.”


    She laughed and said, “I hope so. Now, time to please my little man. Do you want to have sex or a foot job?”


   I said, “I’ve never had sex before and almost had the other.” Looking at her straddling me. “I want you to ride my cock,” I said rather abruptly. She chuckled and backed up, grabbed my cock and put it in her. She splayed her legs and ground on me in a circular manner. Her puss was so hot. It felt amazing. She started riding back and forth with increasing speed. 


    She came to an abrupt stop. She pulled off and realigned. She pushed my cock into her ass hole. Much tighter, especially when she clamped down. She was now bouncing up and down on it , pinching her nipples. Another picture I never want to forget. Looking up her huge body, seeing her tits and red hair bouncing. 


    I could feel the build up. An Intensity to the likes I couldn’t have even imagined. It popped so hard, it felt like I blew the head off of it. She quaked and shook shortly after. Her ass clamped hard and pulsed on my cock. The climax seemed to last and last, then slowly subsided into calm bliss. 


    Looking into my eyes, she said, “My little Ricky, you were awesome.”


   In a state of euphoria, I said, “I don’t know how to describe it. It was so far above amazing. Thank you.”


    Kay said, “You’re welcome and thank you. Hopefully we can do it again soon.”


    I said, “The sooner the better.”


    She laid on top of me. She covered me completely, my head was swallowed up by her breasts. My cock pulled out of her as she lay down and straightened her legs.  When she brought her legs together, no part of me was visible. She feels so good laying on me. 


    Rolling to the side after a few minutes and kissed the top of my head. She said, “We should get cleaned up. It’s getting late.” We both took our turn in the bathroom. 


   Once we were ready for bed, she asked, “Do you want to sleep at the foot end to keep my feet warm or on the floor to take a chance that I might step on you in the middle of the night?”


    I said, “At the foot of the bed.” I assumed my position. She put the toes of one foot over my eyes and nose, the other foot was further down on my torso. 


    She asked, “Is that okay?”


   I said, “Yup… I love you.”


    Kay said, “Awwww, I love you too. Good night.”


    It took a little while for me to go to sleep. Her beautiful toes resting on my face would rub me a little once in a while until she fell asleep. I was wondering if she really was in love with me. She’s close to forty years old, gorgeous and could really have any man she wanted, why pick me? At this point, with everything that happened between us, I don’t think it really matters why so much as she just does. Still, I can’t believe this is all happening… to me…


    I woke up to Kay using her toes to lightly rub my face. I wrapped my arms around her foot and kissed under her toes and said, “Good morning gorgeous.”


   Kay giggled and said, “Good morning, ready to get up.”


    I said, “Yup.” Kay slid out of bed and I was awestruck by her naked beauty. 


    She saw me taking in every inch of her, she backed up, bent over in front of me. She said, “One last look.” She rubbed her ass cheeks on my face. She laughed and strode off to her closet, wiggling her ass the whole way. What a tease…


    At breakfast, Kay put a couple of large books on a chair to make me the proper level to eat. Tammy was quiet and cold. I thought she was angry with me until I felt her toes running up and down the length of my thigh. No mistaking those tan toes with pastel pink polish. I looked up from my plate, she gave me a slight smile but went immediately cold again when she looked at her mom. 


    I feel better knowing she wasn’t pissed at me. I gathered my things to go home. I sat on the floor with my back against the couch watching tv. Tammy sat close, crossed her legs so her foot was in front of my chest. She didn’t have to ask, I just massaged her foot to try to make up for last night. 


    I asked, “Are you mad at me for sleeping in your mom’s room?”


    Tammy said, “Of course not. I’m mad at her for not letting you sleep in my room. You were my sleepover, not hers. We were supposed to be up late talking and carrying on. You know.”


    I said, “Yeah, I know what you mean. Sorry.”


    She sighed, “Mom is right about my dad getting angry with her if she would’ve let you sleep in my room. He’s really protective. I guess I’ll let her off the hook. We just missed the best part of sleeping over…”


    Her last statement had me wondering what would’ve happened if I could’ve slept in her room? Would it have been even close to what happened with Kay and I? Oh, the possibilities will haunt me…


    Kay was in the kitchen cleaning up when Bonnie arrived to take me home. Tammy said, “Kiss it goodbye.” She pushed the ball of her foot on my lips. I gave her a quick peck. 


    “Thanks Tammy, I can’t wait to spend the night again.” I waved goodbye to her and she blew a kiss in return. I headed out to meet Bonnie. I think my relationship with Tammy has changed, I feel a sexual tension from her that was never there before. Although she seems much more reserved than Kay. Mother and daughter, I shake my head, unbelievable. 


    Bonnie said to Kay, “Thank you for having him.” It struck me as funny. If she knew how much she had me, she wouldn’t be thanking her. 


   Kay said, “He’s welcome anytime, he was a perfect gentleman.” 


   After we were home for a while, Bonnie collected the mail. She said, “Looks like you got a late birthday card.” She handed it to me. I finished my playstation game and turned my attention to the card. 

    

    No return address, I thought, that’s kind of odd. It turned out to be a letter from my biological mother. I hesitated, wondering if I wanted to know what she wanted after all these years. I decided I had to read it. 


    She went into detail about a curse that was levied on our family. My father worked at the bank in the foreclosure department. He foreclosed on a family from Jamaica. A year later my father found out the hard way that he was a powerful witch doctor. He blamed my father for destroying his life and his family’s. He cursed him to a slow, agonizing death. 


    He cursed my mother to either stay away from us or die in the same way. When she had started to get sick is when they both started to believe the curse was real. My father forced her to leave to save her life. Once she did, she regained her health. A few years later, my father was struck down with cancer. 


     Which leaves me. The witch doctors son eventually withdrew from everyone and committed suicide. So, my curse was to be shunned by all men and to be like dirt beneath womens feet. They weren’t sure what that meant or what was going to happen to me. Pretty obvious what it means now. 


    She explained she always loved me and wished she could see me but also that wouldn’t happen for the previously stated reasons.  


    I’m thinking, this can’t be real. Then I think about all these women putting their feet on me and I’m shrinking from an unknown cause. I don’t think the curse had anything to do with me having a foot fetish, it wouldn’t be much of a curse if it did. 


    She also said they had searched ever since she left to find a way to break the curse, but it seemed impossible. She gave me access to an online account with all the information they had on the curse and how to break it, which wasn’t much. 


    I decided it would be in my best interest not to say anything to anyone about it. Really, a witch doctor’s curse, it would probably bring my sanity into question. The fact remains though, I am shrinking. I’m just going to go for the ride no matter who believes what. 


    I checked out the online account. It seems that once the curse takes root, it’ll gain intensity as time goes by. I saw this with my father’s cancer, no matter what the doctor did, the cancer kept getting worse. The longer it went the more aggressive it became. 


    Will that happen to my shrinking? Does that mean the drugs I’m on won’t slow the process for long? Also, does it mean the women around me will become more aggressive the smaller I get? 


    As the school year went on, the shrinking did indeed pick up momentum. The last day of school, I was twenty one and a half inches tall. 


    My doctors tried to adjust the dosages to no avail. They were at an impasse. If they keep trying, the side effects could be life threatening. So now, it’s going to run its course how it wants to. 


    Tammy volunteered to help me before and after school. I’m too short to be able to take care of myself. I’m glad to spend time with Tammy and Kay. Quite a few foot rubs during our time together. I’m only there twenty minutes in the morning and a half hour in the afternoon till Bonnie picks me up. Unfortunately not another time with Kay like that night. At least not yet. I can see the hunger in her eyes. 


   Since Tammy and Kay took care of me during school then it’s reasonable they’ll take care of me during summer vacation. Kay made sure of it. She reassured Bonnie that I was more than welcome and emphasized that she doesn’t work or need to work. Her ex-husband’s business was quite successful and she owned a percentage from divorce settlement. 


   Bonnie agreed because she really didn’t have a choice. I immediately was trying to figure out how I could spend the night. Not just once, but a lot. Either way, I think I’m in for a really good summer vacation. 

  

    


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, please let a review to let me know how you liked this chapter.