- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Lots of feet in this one, there will also be vaginal and anal insertion. Slow shrinking, odor, mouth play thrown in for good measure. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy my new story. 

Rick

Starting to Shrink 


    My name is Richard Marcus Hindle, you can call me Rick. I live with my stepmom, Bonnie. My father died when I was in seventh grade from a lengthy illness. My mom left when I was about two years old. We never heard from her again. My father married Bonnie when I was ten years old. My stepmom and I have a close relationship, more along the lines of really close friendship. Not the typical mother son relationship. I never called her mom, always Bonnie. 


    She hasn’t dated or even talked about dating since my father died. Their love for each other was storybook like and his death hit her extremely hard. I think that’s how we got to be so close, I remind her of my father, just a younger version. 


    My problems really started in ninth grade. All my classmates started getting taller and for some reason I hadn’t grown since seventh grade. Part way through ninth grade, my clothes began getting loose. 


    Bonnie thought losing weight was enough to warrant a visit to our family physician. I think it scared her because that’s how my father’s cancer started. I did indeed lose ten pounds but what really got their attention is the fact that I was two inches shorter. 


   Apparently, I’m quite an enigma, they put me through a barrage of testing and called specialists from around the world on my case. 


    They gave me growth hormones. They had the opposite effect, I shrank three inches in two weeks. 


    Before this started, I stood five foot tall, now I’m four foot seven. The Doctors were stumped after trying several treatments and none of them worked. 


   Beginning tenth grade, I was three feet nine inches tall. They finally found a drug that slowed the shrinking to an inch a month. Not much difference but it’s something. 


    Bonnie had become kind of clingy since this started. She likes to hold me in her lap with her arms around me. I feel like a pervert, being pulled against her chest, her long black hair in my face and the way she smells gives me rise every time. If she noticed, she never said anything. 


   By this time my friends were staying away from me for fear of catching whatever was shrinking me. The girls on the other hand thought I was cute and liked to be around me. I guess being a foot and a half to two feet shorter than them made me less threatening. I guess shrinking has a silver lining. 


   I was now short enough that I was having trouble getting in the seat to my desk. The school brought some desks from the elementary school for me. By this time it was the end of the school year and I was three feet even. 


    The one girl I went to school with became really good friends with me. I would go to her house a few times a week. She lived just up the street. 


    We enjoyed watching movies together. I would always lay on the floor. Sitting on the furniture was hard because I had trouble getting on it. I hated when someone would help me because it reminded me of what was happening to me and made me feel helpless. So to save embarrassment I would grab a pillow and lay on the floor. 


   We were really into a movie when Kay, her mother, came into the family room and said, “Tammy, are you ready to go to Brittany’s birthday party?”


    Tammy said, “I’m sorry Rick, I forgot about her party. I’ll see you tomorrow, ok?” She rushed to get ready. 


   I said, “Ok.” I started to get up about half miffed because the movie was really getting good. 


   Kay said, “You can stay and finish the movie if you like? Tammy’s dad will take her to the party.”


    I said, “Thanks, that would be great.”


    Kay said, “I’ll be back. I’ll watch it with you.”


    I said, “Ok.” I laid back down thinking it’s kind of odd Kay wanting to watch the movie with me. When Tammy and her dad left, Kay came in and sat down relatively close to me. 


    She unzipped her knee high boots and slid them off. I smelled her feet immediately. A smell that should be repulsive but had the opposite effect on me. I was breathing deeply to gather as much as I could. It was quite intoxicating. I wanted to stuff my face in her boot. Why do I find this smell so incredibly irresistible? It was like a switch just turned on in my head. 


    She pushed her boots to the side using her feet. She crossed her legs so that her foot was just above my face. I could feel the warmth emanating from it. The smell was stronger being so close to it. My pants started to tighten. I thought I should move, I just didn’t. I looked up to her face, she was smiling at me, more of a predatory smirk. 


    I bent my knee to give room to my swelling cock and hopefully hide it somewhat. I lost all interest in the movie. I kept staring at Kay’s beautiful foot. Her long toes, high arch and the way the nylon laid in her arch and over her toes. Little by little ever so slowly, her foot kept getting closer. 


    Suddenly Kay said, “Oh my Ricky,” as her foot came down and rubbed my face. She moved her foot away and said, “ You should’ve told me my foot was in your face I would’ve moved it.”

 

    I said, “That’s ok. You have beautiful feet.” As soon as the statement left my lips, I thought what the hell did you just say. My face was burning now.  


   Kay laughed, “Do we have a little Quentin Tarantino here? Do you have a foot fetish?”


    I started to stutter, “I don’t, I mean I think but your feet.”


    Kay found my reaction endearing and said, “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. Since I don’t think you’ll mind,” she covered my face with both feet, rubbed a little, then propped them on my chest. “How about a foot rub?” She asked while wiggling her toes. 

  

    I didn’t say a word, I reached up and grabbed those beautiful feet. I tried to give her the best foot massage ever. They were so warm and slightly damp with sweat. Her odor was all over my face. I thought I was going to cum in my jeans. 


    Her calf muscles were directly over my face. They were flexing and stretching as I rubbed her feet causing them to brush on face once in a while. I looked back up her skirt, hoping to see crotch but her legs were tight together, no such luck. Still, her ass was so close. I heard her moan as I rubbed. 


    She leaned forward, I could see her red hair and her brown eyes looking at me through the gap at her knees. She said, “You’re really good at this, it feels wonderful.” 


    We heard the garage door open, Kay looked immediately agitated, “Damn…” Her feet left. She slid down the couch and put her boots back on. By this time the movie was over. Smiling at me, she said, “We’ll keep this between us. You will come back to see me, won’t you?”


    “Yes ma’am.” My face was burning hot. I quickly made my way out. 


    What the hell was that? I like feet? No, I love Kay’s feet. I can still smell her, the scent is all over my face and hands. Her feet are gorgeous, incredibly soft, and perfect in every way.  I have know idea why all this happened, I do know it was the most exciting experience of my life. 


    Start of eleventh grade, current height is two feet nine inches. I was downgraded to a kindergarten desk. My head was below the desktop behind me, which is Michelle’s desk. I was in the very front of the class for obvious reasons. Janette was to my left and Steph to my right. 


    We were listening to Ms. Michaels talking about the civil war and the causes of the conflict when I heard Michelle’s shoe flapping up and down. I turned to see and her foot was inches from my face. She was dangling her white flat from the tip of her toes. 


    The familiar smell, like Kay’s only a little different. Still very arousing to me. I looked up and she looked up from what she was writing, smiled and gave a nod as to say hello. I returned the gesture and turned back to face forward. The sound and smell were driving me crazy. 


    A little while later, the sound stopped. I heard her shoe drop to the floor. My heart was racing, I wanted to see so bad. The odor is now stronger, adding to my torment. I couldn’t take it, I had to look. I turned my head and was greeted with Michelle’s beautiful foot even closer than before. Her purple toenails were perfectly done, glistening in the bright classroom lighting. 


   Facing forward again, sweating slightly from stimulus overload. I pulled my shirt out over my raging hard on, trying to hide my obvious excitement. Out of the corner of my eye, I see purple. Oh my god, her foot is right by my cheek. 


    I can’t help myself now, staring at it. Taking in every minute detail, burning into my memory. She smells as beautiful as she looks. Then she rubbed the top of her foot on my cheek. 


   I was paralyzed, frozen like a deer in headlights. I heard Michelle chuckle, her foot went back under her desk. I looked back and Michelle’s look said it all. Steph and Janette were chuckling as well. 


   I was so embarrassed I think I was three shades of red. I stared straight ahead, not even blinking. Wondering what I’ve done and what will come of this. Why do women’s feet excite me so much, it’s like a drug I can’t get enough of. 


   The rest of the day was uneventful. Bonnie came home shortly after I did. She worked at a bank as a loan officer. Although she received a lot of insurance money when my dad died, it wasn’t enough for her to quit working. 


    I rarely sat on the furniture anymore except at dinner. I used a step stool to get on the chair. After dinner we were watching tv when Bonnie moved closer to me. I sensed she wanted some interaction with me. She hadn’t held me since I took up residence on the floor. 


   I had made a conscious decision to not look at Bonnie’s feet. I think it would be wrong. Apparently she had another idea. She crossed her legs so that her foot was close to my face. Why does this keep happening? There is that incredible odor, slightly different, still very desirable. 


   My eyes wander. Dark red toenails and tan nylons covering her beautifully curvy foot. Why can’t she have hideous feet? No, they have to be absolutely gorgeous. I’m locked on her foot with noticeable intensity. 


   An innocent move on her part, just trying to gain a closeness like she used to, has put me in a place of torment. She noticed my tension. I had to get away from it. I quickly laid on the floor with my head toward the tv. My knees bent against the base of the couch. 


    Bonnie asked, “Bad day in school? You seem tense.”


   I said, “Yeah, I had some kids picking on me about my size again. Nothing real bad, just irritating.” I lied to keep her off the real issue. 

  

    Bonnie said, “Do you want a back rub, it’ll relax you?”


    Without thinking about it I said, “That sounds really good to me.”


    She said, “Ok.” I heard her moving. I expected her to get down beside me and start rubbing my back when she said, “How about an ashiatsu massage?” Before I could ask what that was, her feet were on my back and started to rub me. 


   You have got to be kidding me. I was ready to tell to get her feet off of me but the feel of them on me, quickly changed my mind. Especially when she pushed my shirt up and said, “Take it off.”


   I pulled my shirt up over my head. I wadded it up and used it like a pillow. I left out a moan of pleasure. Bonnie chuckled and said, “I think you like my feet rubbing you.”


   “Mmmmhmmm,” I responded. Her feet covered most of my back. They’re warm and the nylon is so soft. By now I’m rock hard. She pushed the balls of her feet into my shoulders. I open my eyes to see toes just before they lightly brush over my cheek a few times. 


    She brings her feet down to work on my butt cheeks. Kneading and rocking my butt,  but in reality, grinding my dick into the floor. My eyes squint shut as I blow my load in my pants. 


    I jumped up, “I have to go to the bathroom.” I quickly leave, keeping the front of my pants turned away from her. After cleaning myself up and changing my pants, I went back to the living room. 


   Bonnie asked, “Are you ok?”


   “Yeah, just had to go really bad.”


   Bonnie asked, “Do you want me to keep rubbing you.”


   I put my hands up, “No.” Bonnie looked like I had just scolded her. Damn it, I can’t be an ass to her. “It felt amazing, thank you.” 


    Her face softened into a smile and said, “I can do that anytime you want me to.” She has no idea what she’s saying, I feel like a stinking pervert. These women are going to drive me insane. 

 

    The teasing continued at school. Only Janette and Steph joined the torment. Constantly dangling and showing me their feet. Although they haven’t touched me since the Michelle incident, the teasing is so bad I end up with a wet spot on my pants. I swear that’s their goal, to see how big of a wet spot they can get. 

 

    I’ve been trying to stay away from Bonnie’s feet. Bonnie and my labido are making it increasingly difficult to keep my distance. I keep stealing looks at her gorgeous feet and she constantly sits close. I fear my resolve is slowly being eaten away. 


    A few weeks later Tammy told me her parents split up. That her dad had moved out. She seemed really upset. I told her I could come over tonight. She asked if I could spend the night.


    I got excited but then I remembered I’m two feet four inches tall now. Not particularly the type of guy women look to date. I resigned myself back to the friend zone.  

  

    After asking Bonnie and explaining the situation, she thought it was a good idea to help cheer up my friend. 


    Friday evening after school, I gathered my things for that night. Bonnie took me to Tammy’s house. Bonnie hugged and kissed me and said, “I’ll pick you up Saturday morning. I love you.”


    “Love you too,” I said as I closed the door and waved to her.


    I knocked on the front door. The door opened, Kay was standing there. My jaw hit the floor. Black mini skirt, black and green checkered shirt, tan pantyhose and black pumps. 


    This is the first time we really talked since that night. She seemed to be preoccupied with what was going on with her husband. I just thought it was a one time thing and it would only live on in my memories... Until now, she winked at me and said, “Come in, please.”


     Looking at her, I blurt out, “You’re gorgeous.” I  don’t know what gets into me when I’m around her. I can’t control myself. I’m totally enamored with this woman. 


    She said, “Thank you, you’re a handsome little man too. How old are you now Ricky?”


    “I just turned eighteen, not that it matters anymore. I’m too small to do anything.”


    She said, “It should matter to you. You're a man now. Although a very short man.” She chuckled at her last statement. “How tall are you now?”


    I said, “Two feet four inches tall.”


    She asked, “Do they have any idea how small you’ll get?”


    “My doctors rattled off a bunch of scientific terms that I had no idea what they were but ended with I shouldn’t go below three inches.”

    

    Her eyes were big, “Three inches, somebody might step on you.” She put her pump down and twisted like she was snuffing out a cigarette or crushing a bug. 


    “The doctors are saying as I shrink my body density is going up. I don’t think it would hurt me to be stepped on.” I was blushing a little.  


   There was that predatory smirk as Kay said, “Tammy isn’t here. Her father wanted to talk to her so he took her out for dinner. She’ll be back in about an hour or two.” I think my heart just skipped a beat. Kay asked, “Do you want something to drink?”


    I said, “No.”


    She said, “You can go in and turn on the tv. I’ll be in after I get a drink.”


    I said, “Ok.” I dropped my stuff by the door and made my way to the family room. I grabbed the remote and a pillow. Laying on the floor, flipping through channels, I came across Antman. I stopped there, pondering what my life will be like in a little while. Also wondering what will happen when Kay comes in and sits down. I’m getting a twinge in my jeans already. 


    She walked in carrying a very large wine glass, full to the top with red wine. She took a sip and winked at me. She said, “Wine loosens me up.”


   Moving close to me, she stepped over me, giving me a direct view up her skirt. I could see her shaved pussy through the sheer to waist pantyhose. She was looking down at me and said, “I haven’t forgotten your little secret.” 


   She sat down with her pumps on either side of my head. I couldn’t take it, I said, “Why are you doing this to me?”


    She seemed a bit taken back by my question, “You don’t like what I’m doing?”


    “Yes, absolutely yes, please don’t take it wrong. I’m just wondering why me. Nothing this amazing has ever happened to me before.”


    She was smiling again, “I’ve never had someone so excited by me before. I really love the attention, and for some reason, you getting smaller really turns me on. Not to mention, I haven’t had sex in over a year.”


    “You want to have sex with me?”


    Kay bites her lip a little while, thinking about the question. She finally answers, “We haven’t gotten that far yet, we’ll see. For now, take my shoes off.” She brought her pump directly above my face. 


    My heart was pounding so hard, I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. She put her pump back down, seeing how excited I was getting. She said, “I don’t think I’ve ever gotten anyone this excited. Stand up.”


    I stood up slowly on shaky legs. She pulled me and hugged me tightly to her. She was much taller than me and she was sitting. My head was between her breasts. She bent down further and whispered in my ear, “I’m not going to hurt you. You can tell me to stop any time. We’re just going to have some fun. Ok?”


    I was calming down now and said, “Ok.” Kay kissed me deeply, forcing her tongue in my mouth. Her mouth was so much larger than mine. Her tongue could almost reach my throat. I was giving myself to her, it felt so good. 


   She pulled her lips away and stared into my eyes and said, “Lay down.” I quickly laid down with my head between her pumps. She chuckled and said, “That’s where you belong, at my feet. Take off my shoes little man.”


   Once again her pump came over my face. I was staring at the bottom until she brought the smooth sole down on my face and rubbed lightly. That brought me out of my trance. I grabbed the heel behind my head and pulled down. 


    I felt her foot pull free. I quickly flipped the shoe over and buried my face in the opening. My face fit the opening and pressed my face into the damp insole taking in the wonderous smell. 


    Kay chuckled, “Wouldn’t you rather have what was in there?” I pushed the shoe off to the side. She put her foot on my face. She said, “I only need one foot to cover your face completely.” Just her arch was enough to cover my face. She rubbed her foot on my face in a playful manner. 


    Sliding her foot over to cup one side of my face, she said, “You have another one to take off.” I watched her other pump come up. I grabbed the heel and it peeled free. The sound of nylon dragging across the leather edge is a wonderful sound. Once free, her pump fell to the side. She flexed toes and covered my nose  and mouth with them. I took a deep whiff, total bliss, I love where I am and I love this woman. 


   Kay asked, “You really do love the way I smell, don’t you?”


   I replied, “Mmmhmmm.”  Still sniffing deeply. She rubbed both feet on my face in a playfully seductive way. Switching to one foot on my face, the other slid down my torso. Her toes found the top of my pants. She pushed and wiggled until her toes were inside and found my cock. 


    Kay grabbed my cock with her toes and squeezed. My body jolted when she did. She asked, “Did I hurt you?”


    Her foot still on my face, I answered, “Mm mm,” into her arch. She really got aggressive, kneading my cock. She could tell, I was getting close to climaxing. She pulled her foot out of my pants. 


    She stood up and said, “Let’s see if you’re a real man. See if you like to smell this.” She hiked her skirt up and squatted. Her magnificent nylon clad ass landed on my face. She rubbed her ass back and forth on my face. She asked, “What do you think?”


    I said, “I want to stay under you.”


    She said, “I want you to stay under me too.” She stood up and started to pull down her pantyhose when we heard the front door open. She looked sadly at me, “I can never finish with you.” She blew me a kiss, fixed her outfit and sat down. 


    Tammy came in, Kay said, “That was quick.”


    Tammy said, “I wasn’t hungry, we went to Starbucks and talked over coffee.”


    Noting a tone of sadness, Kay asked, “Are you ok?”


    Tammy said, “Yeah, he was worried that I hated him. I told him I don’t hate him, I miss him more than anything. Anyway, enough about the sad stuff. Are you trying to stink Rick out?”


   Kay looked surprised, “What do you mean by that?”


    Tammy said, “Your stinky feet are so close to him…”


    Kay said, “Your feet smell way worse than mine. Actually, mine smell good.”

 

    Tammy laughed, “No way. We’ll settle this.” Tammy stood over me facing her mom. She took off her Skecher slip on sneakers and planted her foot on my face. As she did, said, “Who smells worse, mom or me?” 


    She left it there for a little while. She smelled totally different than her mom, still very erotic in her own way. Hot, sweaty, and very soft, I loved the feeling. Her foot felt thicker, stronger. She left it there longer than needed to get a whiff. I enjoyed every second of it though. 


    She took her foot away, the look in her blue eyes, like she wanted more. She was biting her lip. Another woman wants me under her feet. What the hell is going on. I didn’t have time to think before both of Kay’s feet covered my face. Her feet were there even longer until she finally relented. 


    Tammy said, “Well, who stinks worse?”


    Dumbfounded, I said, “I, aaahh, I’m not sure, I don’t know, they’re different.” 


    Tammy said as she sat down on the loveseat close to me, “Here, smell again.” Both of her feet came from the side and covered my face. After a little rubbing, she pulled back slightly to keep my face under her toes. She kneaded my face and said, “Make sure you inhale deeply, get a good whiff.”


    By this time my cock was so hard it was pushing out of the pocket in my jeans. I think Kay noticed because I heard her snicker. 


    Tammy assaulted my face for almost five minutes then decided she better stop. She moved her feet down my body.  The heel of her foot pressed down on the head of my cock. She crossed her legs. Keeping it pinned beneath. What is she doing? She has never given me any sign of remotely being interested in me, especially sexually. Doesn’t she know my cock is under her foot. Maybe she thinks it’s smaller than it is. 


   My thoughts were cut off, Kay covered my face once more. Playfully rubbing like she did before Tammy came home. This seems to keep escalating. She massaged my face using her toes. The ability these women have to excite me is mind blowing. After a few minutes, her feet dropped to the floor on either side of my head. 


    Tammy tapped my nose with her big toe and said, “Can you tell me now?”


    I think something inside me broke. I blurted out, “They don’t stink, I love the way you both smell.” I can’t believe I just said that. What have I done…


    Tammy said, “Really, you love the way our feet smell.” I could see her mind putting things together. She smirked, “You’re a little foot boy.” My face was immediately red from embarrassment washing over me. She said, “You like being under our feet…”


    Holy shit, what’s going to happen now that they both know my secret. Kay and Tammy were smiling at each other. Why does this keep happening?     


    

Chapter End Notes:

Please give a review. I’d like to know how I did. Thanks.