- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. Winter is on our doorstep and with it I’ll have more time to write. 

Chapter 9

Time with Kay and the Unexpected 


    Kay decided to go for another walk, to see how good I would feel being inset into her insole. This walk was different, a slow leisurely stroll. I think she wanted to feel every part of me as she walked. Being mid afternoon, the hottest part of the day, her feet were extremely hot and sweaty. Each inhale filled my sinus with her moist aroma. 


    At this slow pace, I could feel everything her foot was doing on top of me. I could feel her weight roll up over every inch until concentrating on her toes. I could feel her nylon stretching and contouring over my body. I was completely soaked in her sweat. The heat was like a sauna in a tightly confined area. Most enjoyable time with her foot so far, or so I thought at that moment. 


    The slower pace prolonged the build to orgasm to almost excruciating levels. I thought I was going insane, I wanted to finish so badly. After close to an hour, I was finally granted relief. Nothing had ever been able to build so much anxiety for relief that when it came, I was completely exhausted. 


    Kay stopped in the park and sat on a bench in the shade. She crossed her legs, the pressure and constant movement now still. I fell asleep immediately. She sat there almost an hour scrolling Facebook. She stared at her sneaker, wondering if I enjoyed being in there as much as she did having me there. It was kind of a euphoria to her thinking about what I’m going through and there was nothing I could do about it. She had complete power over me. 

 

    I was awakened by her standing up on me. She concentrated all her weight on me and smiled mischievously. With a quick launch forward, she started the slow walk home. 


   All the slow rubbing of nylon brought me up again. I was held at the edge of an orgasm for at least twenty minutes. I was almost insane with lust, wanting release so badly. There’s nothing I could do, I was held tightly in place, only able to move very little.  


    We arrived at home. Kay sat in the kitchen, drinking another cup of coffee. Legs crossed, regarding the sneaker I’m in, flexing and pointing her toes to continue my torment. It’s almost like she knew when I was close and she’d stop long enough for the feeling to subside. After another half hour of this, I was screaming into her toes for release…


   Kay untied her sneaker, slowly slid her foot out. Dragging the nylon over my throbbing cock. Once again, on the edge. She asked, “How was the ride?” Then looked in at me for a response. I lay there panting, crazed look in my eyes. She is concerned, “Are you ok?”


    “My god woman, you’ve had me on the edge of cumming for almost an hour, I need relief!”


    Kay burst out laughing, “Ok, ok, hold on.” She picked me out of her sneaker and took me to the sink. She thoroughly bathed me in warm water and hand soap. I’m a little more relaxed now but my loins are still screaming for relief. 


    When finished, she said, “Let’s see how you like this.” She grabbed my arm and hoisted me into the air just above her head. Lowering me, I looked down into her open mouth. I watched my rock hard cock slide across her bottom lip, bounce off her bottom teeth till it was sliding across her tongue. Her mouth closed with her lips almost up to my armpits.  


    My eyes went wide when she started sucking and tongue worked in front of me. The suction was beyond belief. It only took half a minute and I exploded in her mouth. When I did, she sucked me completely inside her mouth. I screamed into her tongue and wrapped my arms around it. When I did, she pressed me to the roof of her mouth. I furiously kissed and licked her tongue out of lack of anything else to do to project my excitement toward her. 


    I fell limp after it was all over, she swallowed twice around me. I felt the wave pull on me but she held me in place. Her mouth opened and she spat me out into the palm of her hand. 

 

    I looked up at her beautiful smiling face. She asked, “Feel better?”


   “Yeah, I have never been so close to blowing a load for that long… ever… I was on the edge for over an hour. I thought I was going nuts.”


    Kay chuckled and put her hand over her mouth trying to stifle her response. She composed herself and said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t even realize I was doing it.”


    I looked into her eyes and said, “ I WILL return the favor.”


    She laughed and said, “Oh yeah, how do you propose to do that little man?”


   “When I figure it out, you’ll know,” I said with a dirty grin. 


    We were startled by the front door opening rather abruptly. Tammy yelled, “Mom!”


    “In the kitchen.” Tammy and Steph came in. Tammy was visibly shaken. Kay asked, “What’s wrong?”


   Tammy said, “Dad’s been in an accident. He’s in the hospital. Can you go with me? I don’t want to go alone.”


   Kay said, “Of course I will, honey. I just need to figure out what to do with little Ricky.”


    Steph said, “I can watch him till you get back.”


    Kay said, “Well, I guess you can. You can’t really hurt him, so sure why not. I just need to get ready.”


    Steph’s eyes were locked on me. I couldn’t figure out what she was thinking. Her face was kind of blank. Tammy on the other hand was definitely distraught and paying no attention to me whatsoever. Kay returned from the bedroom and said, “Let’s go.” Just like that I was alone with Steph. I’m feeling some anxiety, wondering what’s going to happen now. 


    I look at Steph, she’s really locked on to me and kind of slack jawed. I said, “ You’re staring at me.”


   Steph shakes her head, “You’re really small and naked.”


   I laughed, “Yeah, I guess I am.”


   She smirked a little, “You look a little wet too.”


    I scratched my head and said, “About that, would you mind taking me to the sink and letting me get washed off?”


    She seemed a little worried, “I won’t hurt you if I pick you up?”


    I snicker a little, “No, I don’t think you could hurt me unless you really wanted to. You don’t want to, do you?”


    She shook her head no and said, “Of course not.” She picked me up carefully and carried me to the sink. She warmed the water and squirted some hand soap in the other hand. She carefully made me wet and washed me like she was afraid of breaking me. I did enjoy her tender touch. When finished, she dabbed me dry with a paper towel. 


    She studied my flaccid cock for a moment and asked, “Do you want to get dressed?”


    I thought about her question and remembered how I’m usually treated, “Not really, everyone likes to play with me and that usually means my clothes get messy right away. I’m kind of getting used to being without.”


    Steph’s eyes were wide, “You mean?” As she looked toward her crotch.


    I said, “Yup, that’s one of the places.”


    I could see her gears turning, studying me, “How tall are you?”


    I said, “The last time Kay measured me, I was four and seven eighths inches tall. If you want to, the ruler is laying over there.”


    After retrieving the ruler, she placed it beside me on the counter. After looking closely, she announced, “Looks like four and a half now.” She studied me some and asked, “So what have people done with you?”


    My face starts burning from the embarrassment. I’m thinking, what do I have to lose? Looking at the counter top, I start, “Well, I’ve been put inside of a vagina, in an ass, I’ve been completely in a mouth and sucked on and in a shoe for most of a day.”


   She said, “That’s right, you have a big foot fetish.” I hang my head in further embarrassment. She said, “I can understand why now, you’d fit under my foot without any part of you sticking out. It doesn’t hurt to be stepped on?”


   Raising my eyes to meet hers, her ice blue eyes seem to be looking directly into my soul. I answer, “No, I actually really like it.”


    Still studying me,”Did you like everything they did to you?”


   She’s closer now, she’s beautiful, those eyes and her hair is so dark, like jet black. It’s long, straight and frames her face perfectly. My face is burning red now, “Yes, I loved every bit of it.”


    Suddenly the predatory smile. Steph said, “Awesome, good to know.” She looked around the house and asked, “Do you want to go to the family room and watch some tv?”


   I smile at her and say, “Sure.” She picked me up and walked to the family room. She stood and looked around with a puzzled look. I asked, “Are you wondering where to put me?”


    She smiled and said, “Yeah, where do you usually watch tv?”


    I said, “I’m usually on the floor.”


    Placing me on the floor in front of her white Keds. My elevator eyes worked their way up till I was craning my neck to see past her average size bosom to her face. My god she is extremely muscular, no doubt from years of playing field hockey. She’s also taller than Kay or Tammy which makes her presence quite impressive. 


    She stepped around me and took a seat on the couch. After turning on the tv, she pried her shoes off and put them to the side. Her feet were very large compared to any of the women close to me. I looked at her shoes and I saw a ten with a ‘w’ in a circle on the insole. I walked closer to her feet. The smell was strong but smelled incredible to me. Her feet were really wide, medium length toes with perfectly shaped toenails painted a deep sparkling red. 


    I wasn’t sure what to do next, she was looking intently and said, “You can touch my feet if you want to.” Her feet were crossed and I ran my hand along her huge arch, feeling the soft folds of skin. Her foot flexed and wiggled slightly, startling me. She said, “Careful, I’m ticklish.”


    I stand in front of her sole, it’s more than twice my height. Her skin looks like it doesn’t see daylight too often, not a single blemish or callous anywhere. Hughs of pink, peach and red, very beautiful. I try to hug her foot as I lean in and kiss her arch. I hear a giggle. “You really do like my feet,” she asked with a light in her eyes?  


    “Pretty obvious, huh?” I laughed. 


    She asked, “So, Kay and Tammy step on you? Like with all their weight on you?”


    “You could say that. Kay had me in her sneaker and went for a run.”


    Steph shook her head in disbelief, “It didn’t hurt you?”


    “No, I really enjoyed it. Although it was a little disorienting with the speed of her running. I see the look in your eyes, you can play with me if you want. You’re not going to hurt me.”


    She smiled somewhat sheepishly, “Do you think I’m pretty enough for you to like me doing something like that?”


    “Definitely, you’re a very beautiful woman.”


    Her cheeks turned red, “You think I’m beautiful? Some of the other girls told me I’m built like a guy…”


    “Definitely beautiful, definitely not built like a guy. Built like a woman athlete, big difference. They’re probably jealous, wishing they had a body as awesome as yours.”


    She smiled, “Thank you, you’re very sweet.” She uncrossed her legs and had both feet in front of me with toes flexed to the level of my face. When posed like this, they were breathtakingly gorgeous. The smell of her sweat mixed with her Keds sneakers was something I couldn’t get enough of. 


    I rubbed my face between her big toes. She pushed together on the sides of my face, giving me a bad case of fish lips. She cracked up laughing at how funny I looked. Her wiggling caused me to fall on my butt. This elicited more laughter. 


    Once she regained her composure, she stood up as I instinctively laid on my back. She bought her right foot over top and said, “It really doesn’t hurt?”


    In awe of the sight of her, I barely choked it out, “No.” She lowered her foot slowly, carefully, with my head under her toes and my feet were in her arch. Slowly she stepped on me, her foot forming over me, sealing me to the floor. She feels incredible, soft yet extremely powerful. 


    After a minute or so, the pressure subsided. Her foot lifts, I lift with it. Stuck to the bottom by her sweat. She stepped on me again wondering where I got to, then realized I was still under her foot. She raised her foot slightly and wiggled her toes until I fell free. She shook her head, “Sorry about that, I didn’t realize you were pasted fast.”


    “Don’t be sorry, that felt great.” 


    “Do you want to be in my sneaker?” Her cheeks were flush from asking. She is so beautiful and still worried about hurting me or even my feelings. 


    I quickly run to her sneaker and jump in, “Yes!”


   She chuckled, “Ok, how long do you want to be in there?”


    “As long as you want me here. I’ll love being under your beautiful feet.”


    She laughed, “Ok, remember, you asked for it.” I saw foot rise over the edge, toe’s flexed. They pressed against my torso and started to slide her sweat slicked sole over me. Once in, her heel wiggled side to side till it seated completely in her shoe. I felt her tying the laces. 


    Steph stood up and started to walk around the family room. She feels so different. Her foot is pillowy soft but behind the pillow is muscle so strong it feels like moving concrete. Her feet seem to sweat more than anyone else I’ve experienced. 


    After walking around the house a little bit, I think she gained the confidence that she wasn’t going to hurt me. She walked out the front door and headed up the street. Each step her foot would smir around on top of me. This in turn would squish me around on her insole, putting me in several different positions. 


    I probably would’ve cum quickly except for Kay milking me earlier. Still the feeling was extremely intense. After a ten minutes walk, I couldn’t help but release to this goddess. She felt my body convulse and go limp. She stopped in her tracks, worried something bad happened to me.


    Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she untied her sneaker and slowly took it off. Peering over the edge she quietly asked, “Are you ok?”


    “Oh my god woman, I’m better than ok, you’re awesome!” 


    Steph laughed, “Well, alright then.” She put her shoe back on. Standing back up, she concentrated her weight on me. Rocking her sole on me and pressing her toes into my face. I kissed the bottom of her toe. She felt a tingling charge run up her leg and spine. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly. Biting her lip, she opened her eyes and said to herself, “Wow, now I know what Tammy is so excited about.” She started the trek back. 


    After my walk with Steph, I realized, I’m in love with too many women. How can I commit to Kay when I have women like Steph out there just hoping for the chance to get me under their feet, not to mention the other things they want to do to me. I really haven’t even had a chance with Tammy yet. I really don’t want to give that up either. I need to quit thinking with the wrong head and figure out how to make this work out for us all. 

    

    After we got back, Steph sat in the family room. Her legs were crossed and she was bouncing her foot and wiggling it on me for quite a while till she decided to let me out. Taking her shoes off, she took me out and held me in her hands. Staring intently as if she was contemplating her next move. 


    After a few minutes I broke the silence, “What are you thinking about?”


    Steph showed me the predatory smile I’ve seen many times before from others. She said, “You felt incredible in my shoe. I was wondering if you felt as good in other places…”


    “I’ve been told that I do. You have my permission to do what you want with me. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it too.” 


    “Are you sure? What if I stuck you inside my asshole?” Upon asking, my cock got hard immediately. She chuckled, “Never mind, I get it. You love being played with, no matter where.” I shook my head yes. 


    Just when things were getting interesting, the front door opened… Kay and Tammy were back. 

Steph put me on the floor and asked Tammy, “How’s your dad doing?”


   Tammy said, “He’ll be ok. He has a broken arm and some bumps and scrapes. Some guy ran a red light and hit him in his company truck. They said he was texting at the time he hit my dad…idiot… It’s getting kind of late, can Steph spend the night here with us?”


    Kay smiled and said, “That’s a wonderful idea. I’ll order pizza since we haven’t had time to get anything to eat. Maybe we’ll all settle into a movie tonight. Your choice of movie, sound good?”


   Both girls shook their heads yes. Kay was calling in the pizza. Tammy came in and sat by Steph. They looked at each, Tammy leaned in and kissed her… on the lips… I sat there slack jawed in disbelief. Tammy looked down at me and said, “As for you my little friend, I think you’ll be in my room tonight with us.” She finished with that predatory smile. 


    My heart was pounding, this night just got real interesting. Are those two gay or bisexual? Who cares, they both apparently want me and at the same time. Oh, thank you curse…


    

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if it was worth the wait.