- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it’s taken so long. I was going through a period that everything I wrote sounded like crap, so I’d delete and start again. I think I’ve broken through that barrier. Hopefully this is enjoyable to you. 

Chapter 6

Three Nights in the Making


    Once in the car, Bonnie said, “I’ve been looking forward to tonight. I’ve been thinking about you all day. Especially since my manager talked to me.”


    Puzzled, I asked, “Why would talking to him make you think about me? Is he tiny too?” I gave a devilish grin…


   Bonnie laughed, “No, he’s not tiny.” Her face morphed into a much more serious look, “He asked me to go out of town for a seminar on our new computer system. I didn’t answer, I told him I would have to talk to you first. Do you want to stay with Kay and Tammy for a couple of days?”


    My heart skipped a beat, “I wouldn’t mind. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t mind having me stay with them. When are you going?”


    She said, “The seminar is Thursday and Friday, so I’ll have to leave tomorrow evening after work. I’ll get back late on Friday, so I’ll have to pick you up Saturday morning. Are you okay staying with them for three nights?”


    Nodding yes, “I’m fine with it as long as they are.”


   Bonnie said, “I’ll call Kay while I’m making dinner and ask her.”


   I smiled and said, “Okay.”


   Once at home, Bonnie went to make dinner for us. I dropped my things in my room. I was deep in thought about the next few days and what may come. The thoughts begin to haunt me and my current size shortfalls. I look at my dresser, glaring at the crevice underneath. 


    I walk to it and pull the pill bottle out. I stop and listen intently, I hear Bonnie working on dinner and talking to Kay on the phone. I grab the lid, I struggle and it won’t come off. “Damn it.” I sit down on the floor and put the bottle between my legs. With both hands, I push down and turn, my hands keep slipping. Then, with all my strength in one quick movement, the lid comes free. 


   I pulled a pill out, looked at it and realized the damn thing is too big for me to swallow. I retrieved my small pocket knife from my bag. I try to cut it in half but I’m not strong enough. I’m to the point I’m on mission, not thinking of the consequences of my actions. 


   I take the knife by the blade and use the handle to hammer down on the pill. ‘Thump’, the pill shattered into a few pieces. “Rick? Are you okay? What was that?”


   Shit, she heard it, “Aaaa, I dropped a pen. Sorry, didn’t mean to startle you.” Damn, please, please don’t come back here. I was listening closely to her. 


   Bonnie finally responds after what seemed like minutes was actually only a few seconds, “Okay, be careful please.” 


   I quickly said, “I will.” I hear her going back to the kitchen. With a sigh of relief, I return to the task at hand. I get some water and start swallowing down the pieces and crumbs of the pill. I put the lid on the bottle loosely and put it back under the dresser. 


    Once everything is cleaned up, I think about what I had just done. Shit, I crushed the pill, it’s a time release pill. It’s going to hit quickly. My face flushes in fear of what is going to happen. 


    “Rick, dinner’s ready,” Bonnie said, bringing me back to the here and now. 


    I said, “Be right there.” Ok, Rick, get your shit together. I pray this won’t be another big drop in one night, at least not like the last time I took them. I go into the kitchen, Bonnie picks me up and sets me down on the table. I start eating like always. 


   Bonnie said , “Kay said she would love to take care of you while I’m out of town.”


   I said, “It’s settled then. You can tell your boss you can go.”


    She’s staring at me, “Rick, you look like you’re shrinking.”


   “What?” I stand up straight, my clothes are getting loose. Holy shit that was quick. “Wow, I guess I am.”


    Bonnie muttered under her breath, “Wow, keep going,”


    I heard her but still asked, “What did you say?”


   Her eyes locked on me and said, “I said, wow, I hope it stops.” She had a very intense look about her, like she was fighting the carnal desire of just grabbing me. 


    As I stood there, my pants and underwear fell down to my knees, then my shoulders slipped through the neck of the shirt. The odd shaped shirt had a large neck opening to begin with but still it let me know the shrinking was still progressing quickly. 


   Bonnie said, “I’ll be right back.” When she came back to the table, she had a ruler. She held it up next to me, “You’re not quite eight inches tall. You dropped two inches. Maybe this is how it happened the other night.”


   I shook my head, “Probably, I hope I don’t lose as much as I did the last time.” Bonnie was smiling at me, she seemed almost giddy with what was happening to me. I’m thinking I was stupid for taking the pill crushed up, no telling what’ll happen. I’m already shrinking faster than ever before. 


   Bonnie was locked on me the entire time as we stayed in the kitchen. I lost my appetite. Another half hour passed. Bonnie measured me again, seven and a quarter inches and still shrinking. Bonnie said, “My goodness Rick, you’re really shrinking. I think it’s starting to slow down now though. I can’t see it happening like I could before.”


    Another half hour passed, I said, “See where I’m at now,” gesturing toward the ruler. 


   Bonnie held it up to me, “You’re six and three quarter inches tall.” Another half hour, she cleaned up the dinner dishes and measured again, “You’re six and three eighths. Wonder why it took off so quickly again?”


   Lying my ass off, “I don’t know, maybe the closer I get to the final height it tries to get there faster. Kind of like a preset.”


   Bonnie laughed, “Are you sure you don’t know?”


   My face is flush, “I’m sure, why?”


   Bonnie said, “Well, the growth hormone pills are missing and I remember the side effects of them. So, care to try again?”


   Damn, I’m busted, “I just want the shrinking to be over with.”


   She had a smirk and asked, “Why? Is it because of what you want me to do with you?”


   My face looks like a ripe tomato now, “Yes…”


   Bonnie is staring intently, “What do you want me to do with you?”


   Hanging my head in silence for a little while, finally speaking, “Anything, whatever you want.”


   She repeated to me, “Whatever I want.” She tapped her finger on her chin like she was contemplating what to do with me. She said, “Well, first, I think I’ll put you…”


    Her hand wrapped around my thin body easily at this size. After picking me up from the table, I descended rather quickly. Facing her, she was smiling when the descent stopped and her hand opened. I rolled off, landing on a slope and sliding until my back hit a flat area. Then I felt the damp heat around me, I inhaled deeply, I’m inside her shoe. I fit with a lot of room to spare. 


    Looking up at her face, she said, “Whatever I want.” Then her toes came over the back of the shoe, my god, she’s going to put her shoe back on with me in it. The first thing I felt was the warm nylon very lightly brush over the head of my dick. Quickly, the ball of her foot pressed down on my dick. Her toes scrunched and flexed to walk their way over me. 


   The odor was much stronger than I had ever experienced from Bonnie. Heat was growing extremely fast along with the odor. As she was working her foot in, I was sliding forward until my head was pushed into the pointy toe of her pump. Her toes were just below my chin.


   Bonnie gripped me with her toes and pulled me toward the arch of her shoe. She scrunched and flexed until my head was under her toes. 


   While my face was pinched under her toes, she rocked her foot side to side rather violently. Her heel slipped in, sealing me in and increasing the pressure on my small body. I was covered in sweat from her foot. The soft nylon stretched over me with her soft yet unyielding foot flesh backing it. This is the feeling I’ve been longing for ever since that evening with Kay lit this fire in me. 


   Bonnie said, “Oh, Rick, this feels wonderful. I’m going to pack for my trip. Then I’m going to find out where else you feel good.” She laughed and walked to the bedroom. 


   I couldn’t hear her other than some mumbling. Her toes scrunched around my head and released as she stepped on me. Launching forward, landing with a loud thump and instant pressure rolling up my body until concentrated on her toes and my head. The pressure is gone while I’m launched forward for the next step. The pressure is indescribable,  soft yet power to the extreme. 


   Once in the bedroom, Bonnie pulled her suitcase from the closet and placed it on the bed. She returned to the closet and thumbed through her clothes. She stood with most of her weight on me. 


    With my chest compressed and my face buried deep under her toes, I couldn’t breathe. After about thirty seconds, panic set in. I tried to get her attention but I couldn’t move any part of my body, her foot dominated me so completely and without mercy. 


   A minute has passed, I have tears coming, thinking I’m going to die here before ever really enjoying anything other than her foot. The nylon soaked up my tears as they came. 


   Another minute passed, still no air. I feel her shaking as she moves clothes in the closet. Wondering how long it’ll take before I blacked out. 


    Three minutes have passed, still not a single breath. No feeling of oxygen deprivation, only the damp heat and pressure of her beautiful foot firmly planted on me. I’m beginning to wonder how long I can take this. 


    Five minutes have passed. I’m relaxing as I realize I’m capable of holding my breath for a long time. My dick tries to swell but her foot won’t allow it. As she finds clothes she wants, she tosses them to the bed. I feel a hard jerk when she does. Her weight never leaves me. 


    Ten minutes have passed, no sign of distress in me. I’d be smiling if I could move my lips. She finally raises her foot off of me. I take a quick breath and she steps on me again. Pressure leaves, she walks to the bed and starts packing her bag. 


    Standing on me again as she folds and neatly packs her clothes, unable to breathe again. Fifteen minutes later, she closed the suitcase and put it in the corner. She took her shoes off in the closet. Picking me out of the pump and returning to the bed to sit down. 


   She holds me up to study me and asks, “Did you like your shoe ride?”


   I said, “After I calmed down, I loved it.”


   She looked puzzled, “After you calmed down?”


   I said, “Yeah, when you were standing on me, I couldn’t breathe at all.”


   She interrupted, “Oh my god Rick, I could’ve killed you. I’m so sorry, please forgive me. I’ll never do that again.” Tears running down her face, I held my hand up to stop her. 


   “Stop, I’m fine. I figured out that apparently I can hold my breath for a very long time,” I said smiling at her. “So let's not get hasty, I loved being in your shoe.”


    Wiping the tears away and smiling again, “Really, I’m so glad. I’d feel horrible if I hurt you.”

 

    I said, “You didn’t even come close to hurting me. I was holding my breath for about ten to fifteen minutes and it didn’t bother me.”


   She put me on the bed and stood up. Looking at me with a sultry smile, she slowly undressed in front of me. She rubbed the top of my head with her finger and said, “I’m going to get a shower, why don’t you hold your breath to see how long you can?”


    I shook my head yes, took a deep breath and looked at the clock. Bonnie said, “It’s going to be a little while before I’m done, I have to shave.” I shook my head yes again. She smiled and went into the bathroom. 


   The shower shut off, I’m at thirty minutes and still having no difficulty. She blow dried her hair and was doing something else I couldn’t make out. When she finally emerged, a little over forty five minutes had passed. 


   Bonnie asked, “Were you holding your breath the whole time I was gone?” I shook my head yes. Her eyes were wide, “Do you feel like you need to take a breath?” I shook my head no. She muttered under her breath, “Incredible.” Then she said, “I’ll be right back, I want to measure you again.”


   I watched her bare ass sway as she walked away. She returned with the ruler and held it next to me, “You’re six inches. The shrinking is slowing down.” She put the ruler on the nightstand. She picked me up and said, “Time for some fun.”


   She laid in bed and held me above her face by my leg. She lowered me till my head was on her lips. Her tongue darted out and over my face. Once it retreated, her lips formed a seal and she slowly sucked on the top of my head. 


   Little by little, I was sliding in. My head was in all the way, the suction was causing my ears to pop and crackle. Her mouth opened slightly as her tongue slid over my face and on my chest. There was a loud slurping sound as I went in further still. 


    She made a mmmm noise that vibrated my entire body. Sucking again, I continue to go in. I never realized how strong her tongue was until it was undulating beneath me. 


    My stomach is between her lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue slowly slid over my face, chest and stomach until it found its little prize. The tip of her tongue worked on my dick. Slurp, my dick was pulled in past her lips. My head was in her throat. 


    Mmmmm, it vibrated through me. The suction was building as the tip of her tongue had my dick pinned against the back of her bottom teeth, working on it extremely hard. 


   My body jerked and convulsed as I came. She felt me and sucked to the extreme and did something I wasn’t expecting. Her tongue pushed very strongly and the wave started pulling me toward her throat. The wave passed and my head is now at the back of her throat. 


    Cum is still pumping when her tongue slams up against me again. Stronger wave formed, pushing me further into her throat. As the wave passes, my elbows are past the back of her teeth. A good portion of me is deep in her throat. Only my feet are sticking out of her lips. 


    I feel her tongue rising again. I think she’s really going to swallow me whole. The wave is incredibly strong and starts to force me forward into her esophagus. It doesn’t roll past this time but continues to carry me. When my waste reaches the curve, a rush of cold hits my legs. I feel her grab my leg and forward momentum stops. The wave then rolls over me. 


    She pulls me slowly out of her mouth. Dangling above her face, she asks, “How’d you like your blowjob? I guess you figured out I really don’t have a gag reflex.” She chuckled at herself.


    I said, “You made me worried. I thought you were going to swallow me.”


   She said, “Oh no, just part of the fun.”


   Wiping her saliva from my eyes, “That was the most erotic thing I ever could’ve thought of, let alone experience. Wow…”


    She laughed and said, “That was for you, now it’s my turn. Please fight it as hard as you can.”


   I was in route, headed for her nether region. Passing over her mountainous tits, her flat tummy to her waiting pussy. She lowered me to her pelvic mound and let go of my leg. I pushed my hands into her labial folds to keep from falling over the edge. 


   I was faced with the biggest pussy I’ve ever seen and it was hungry. Her hand covered the back of me as she pushed me down through her folds. Her lips parted as she rubbed me the length of it. 


   The slobbering monster wanted its meal. She slid me toward the opening and her fingers pushed on the back of my head until her puss had swallowed it. She paused, I heard her moaning. After a few seconds, she grabbed my legs and thrust me into her. 


   Very hot and wet, the vaginal walls hugged me from every angle. She let go of my legs. Then cupped my feet in her palm to insert me further. Only her fingers remained on the bottom of my feet until I disappeared inside. Her fingers withdrew, my insertion complete. 


   I was still for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of her. I was giddy with excitement, I exploded into a fury of movement. Arching my back, flailing my arms and legs. I even thrashed my head around. 


   Her body jerked and it sounded like she screamed. Her pussy gripped me like a tight fist. I fought through it. I really want to return the favor, I just hope I’m not too small to do so. I kicked it up a notch, thrashing my entire body around as best I could. Her puss would contract and limit my movements but as soon as it eased, I went nuts in her. 


    Unknown to me, she was rubbing her clit and pinching and twisting her nipples. After a few minutes, her entire body seized. Her puss clamped down so hard, I couldn’t move a muscle. I heard her loud moans and I could hear her heart pounding. 


   Then came her body jerking as her puss started to pulse. I started my movements as soon as I could. Her body jerks became stronger and I heard her screaming.  


   Suddenly her fingers grabbed my leg and yanked me out of her. Her pant moaning slowed so she could finally speak, “ Oh my god, oh my god, I couldn’t take anymore…too intense…never felt anything like it.”


   Dangling by my leg, I swung my fist in triumph and said, “YES!”


   Smiling in her afterglow, she asked, “Yes what?”


    I said, “I may be small but I can still give you pleasure like you give me.”


    She put me down between her tits and said, “Rick, that was the strongest orgasm I’ve ever had. You definitely know how to please me.”


   I said rather proud of myself, “You’re welcome.”


   She chuckled and said, “I’m getting tired, let’s get cleaned up and ready for bed.”


   I said, “Yeah, I’m pretty tired after that too.”


   After getting cleaned up and ready for bed, Bonnie held the ruler next to me again, “Five and three quarters. I think it’s slowing down. Unless you take more pills.” She laughed. 


    I said, “I don’t think so, they're getting too big for me.” She tucked me in bed, I said, “Good night beautiful, thank you for making me feel so good.”


   She said, “Good night Rick, thank you too.”


   She left my room and went to bed. All I could think about is what happened with Bonnie tonight and what the next three days will be like with Tammy and Kay. Especially when they see how small I’ve gotten. It took a long time for my excitement to subside enough to finally drift off to sleep. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let a review to let me know how I did. I can’t wait to see what Kay does when she sees me!