- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning strong anal content. Enjoy…

Chapter 5

The ladies turn up the heat 


   I heard her blow drying her hair, then it stopped and she came back to the living room. My mouth hung open as she came through the doorway completely naked. I couldn’t look away. 


    She is perfectly voluptuous, her crotch shaved clean and large light colored nipples to match her fair complexion. Her long black hair bounced as she closed the gap between her and I. Her blue eyes locked on me, burning with a sexual intensity. I often wondered what she would look like naked, the reality of her blew away the fantasy in every way. 


   She did a pirouette in front of me and asked, “Do you like what you see?”


   I stammered, “Well I, aaa, I mean, wow. You’re absolutely gorgeous.”


   She said, “Awww, thank you. I don’t think you’ll want your clothes for what’s next.”


   “Bonnie?”


   “Yes, my little man.”


   “You won’t regret this will you?”


   Bonnie studied me a little and said, “Rick, I thought about this kind of thing since I first noticed you getting turned on by me holding you in my lap. You reminded me so much of your father. I’m not your biological mother and the smaller you get the more I think about doing…things to you. Then, I thought, why not, especially since we both want to. You want me, don’t you?”


    I looked at those piercing blue eyes and said, “Of course, I’ve been attracted to you for a long time, I was fighting it just like you. I never thought.” 


    Bonnie cut me off, “No more thinking what we shouldn’t do. Let’s enjoy each other and do what we want to do, okay?”


   I shook my head yes and said, “Okay.”


   I was just staring at her, she laughed and said, “Well, are you going to take your clothes off and actually touch me or do you want to stare at me all night?”


   I smirked, “I thought about staring at you all night.” I started to take off my clothes. 


   She rolled her eyes and said, “Smart ass.” I laid on the floor and she said, “Do you want some more of my feet?”


   I said, “I want whatever you want.” 


   Her one eyebrow raised and she said, “Oh, is that so, okay little man.” Her bare foot came into view, she held it just above me. Taking in the looks of it, slight ripples in the flesh show the obvious softness. Small wrinkles behind the toe’s pad and up through the arch, hinting at her age. So much more character than younger feet. 


   Her foot slowly lowered, it was still really warm and damp from her shower. My face was between her middle and index toe as it continued and pressed into me. My cock was sliding through the wrinkles of her arch while she applied her weight to me. The pressure matched Tammy’s. Looking up past her fair skinned globes and protruding nipples to a smiling face and twinkling blue eyes. 


    The ball of her other foot came to rest directly over my face turning my vision black by stealing the light. Rolling her ankle back and forth, then slightly twisting.  I was almost encapsulated between her foot and the floor. She moved the foot on top. I could see again and what caught my attention was her rubbing her clit. 


   A very surreal moment, she’s standing on me, playing with herself and really enjoying it. I stuck my tongue out and was licking between her toes. 

 

   She quickly stepped off and said, “Enough feet for now.” She dropped to her knees over me and splayed her legs to the side. Her pussy lips parted just above my face before swallowing my head into them. She gyrated her hips causing my head to slide in and out of her vaginal canal. I heard her grunting every time my head came out. 

 

   She raised slightly to check on me. When she did, I pushed both my legs inside of her up to my knees. Her eyes went wide and she groaned, “Ooooh.” She came back down and my legs were in her up to almost my crotch. She quivered, I felt her pussy lips shaking against my cock. 


   She rose up on her knees and me with her, hanging straight below her. She grabbed me by the shoulders with one hand. My head was between her ring and middle fingers. She shoved me up and in. My cock disappeared inside her huge puss. She kept pushing until my feet slid off to either side of her cervix opening. My torso was buried up my armpits. 


   She let go, hunched forward looking at me with her eyes full of lust. Soon as she saw I was okay and that stupid grin on my face, she grabbed me again. She aggressively pumped me in and out of her, increasing the speed as her orgasm was building. 


   I was so disoriented from the pounding and tactile overload, I came so hard it was painful but still so incredibly satisfying. Her pumping continued past me until it came to a crescendo. She pushed me into her, hard. She worked my arms up on top of my head and palm pushed in. My god, I went in her puss up to my damn nose. I’m almost all the way inside her hungry puss!


   Her vaginal walls clamped down on me for about twenty seconds then eased up and pulsed. Then came a guttural growl scream, a kind of sound that I didn’t think possible from a person. 


    She flopped over on her side, her hand left and her thighs closed around me. There was a slight opening allowing me to breathe. She lay there like that for a few minutes. I had slid out slightly to my armpits again. I wanted to stay there all night. This feeling is so far above anything else, there are no words…


   I had almost fallen asleep till she finally moved. Bonnie spread her legs, hooked her fingers under my arms and slowly pulled me out. She groaned, “Mmmmm,” until I was free. 


    She opened her eyes, looking at me with her after sex glow. She finally spoke in a breathy voice, “Did you like that?”


    I said, “My god woman, that’s an understatement.”


    She laughed and said, “Good, I think your shrunken life is going to be very interesting for both of us.”


   I said, “Yeah, it already is…”


   She said, “Sorry it was too quick, I could barely hold myself back.”


   I said, “No apologies, not for something so wonderful.”


   Smiling, she said, “Okay, we should clean you up and get some sleep.” 


   Still laying on her side, propped up on her elbow, I caressed her breast and kissed her nipple. She moaned slightly and I said, “ Thank you.”


   She said, “Your welcome, come on, let's get you cleaned up.”


   She washed me in her sink and took me to my room. She kissed me tenderly and said, “Good night Rick, sweet dreams.”


   I said, “Good night gorgeous, I’ll probably dream about you.” She blew me a kiss and pulled the door almost closed. I heard her room door close. 


   Wow, what a night. If I was only a little smaller, I’d fit all the way inside her. I looked at the bottom of the dresser…no, I can’t. That was fucking painful. Those damn pills are like they’re calling to me. I keep thinking how nice it would be to be just a little smaller. I can’t, it could really mess me up. I flop in my bed and face the opposite way. Finally nodding off thinking about the three women in my life and only the second day of summer vacation. What the hell is the rest going to bring. 


   I woke up to Bonnie humming happily while she was getting ready for the day. I sat upon the edge of my mattress, scratching my head and yawning. I look down and realize my feet are a little further from the floor. 


   Bonnie knocked and said, “Rick, are you awake?”


   “Yeah.”


   Bonnie opened the door, “Sorry Rick, I forgot to measure you last night.”


   “That’s ok, we were kind of preoccupied,” I said and laughed. 


   She laughed and said, “Why yes, we definitely were.”  She held up the yardstick and I stood next to it. She said, “Ten and a quarter inches, that’s an inch and a quarter since Kay measured you. I guess that’s not too bad. Better than four inches in a night.”


   Shaking my head, I said, “Yeah, I’m glad it’s slowing down. It was getting kind of scary shrinking that fast.”


    She frowned, “I hope I didn’t scare you?”


   I laughed, “You're kidding, right? You definitely didn’t scare me, my god that was fun. You’re a gorgeous and loving woman. I love you.”


   Bonnie picked me up and kissed me, my face was covered by her plump lips. She left a lipstick haze on my face in her wake. She said, “Oops, sorry.” She took a tissue and wiped it off. She said, “Get ready, we have to go soon.”


   I was getting ready thinking, I’m in love with three different women yet it doesn’t seem to bother them in the slightest. Do they feel the same way or am I just a toy to satisfy their desire or is it all to do with the curse. What is Tammy going to be like if or when she has her way with me. I don’t really care why, as long as they keep using me the way they have been. They’re all so beautiful, head to toe.


   After I was ready, I was standing in my room looking at the bottom of the dresser. Bonnie was in the bathroom finishing up. ‘I can’t’ is what I was thinking. Just when I thought my resolve was going to give out, I heard Bonnie, “Rick? Are you ready?”


   I said, “Yeah.” I grabbed my bag and headed out. Walking past Bonnie going out the front door really made me glad I didn’t touch the pills. I’m only mid-shin tall on her. 

   

   Bonnie said, “I’m soon going to have to carry you.”

  

   I shook my head no, “I’m alright, I can keep up.”

I was jogging behind her. Listening to the clack of her high heeled pumps on the cement. I was getting a slight scent of jasmine as I was following. I told her, “You smell really nice.”


   Bonnie said, “Thank you, glad you like it. I love the way that lotion smells too.” She helped me into the car. The short ride to Kay and Tammy’s house was quiet. Bonnie did catch me ogling her and smiled at me as if she approved of my attention. 


   We pulled in, Bonnie helped me out of the car. Kay was waiting for us. She had black leggings, a purple top and sneakers. I caught a hint of tan nylon between her leggings and sneaker top. As I came up to her she laughed and said, “Oh my, it’s going to take a while to get used to you being this small, good morning little Ricky.”


   I smiled and said, “Good morning.” I walked past her, dropped my bag and waited for Kay. She and Bonnie completed their pleasantries and Bonnie was on her way to work. 


   Kay asked, “Would you like a cup of coffee?”


   I said, “Yeah, that would be great.”


   Following her to the kitchen, I was intrigued by her attire. She gave me a cup of coffee and poured herself one. I said, “Thank you, leggings and sneakers?”


   She chuckled, “I overslept, I didn’t get time to shower after my morning run. You can help me take my sneakers off if you can handle the smell.” 


   I said, “I can handle it.”


   Kay laughed and said, “I wouldn’t say that, you never smelled my feet all hot and sweaty fresh from my running shoes.”


    I said, “You can’t smell bad to me.”


    She snickered and said, “We’ll see.” I put my coffee down, Kay crossed her legs and tipped her sneaker toward me. I pulled on the laces. She asked, “How tall were you this morning?”


    I said, “Ten and a quarter when Bonnie measured me.” With the laces undone and pulled slack, I pulled on her sneaker. It didn’t budge. 


   She laughed and said, “Let me help.” She pried the heel off with the other sneaker and left it dangling from her toes as she crossed her legs again. She said, “It’s pretty strong smelling. I’m either barefoot or have on nylons when I wear them.” 


   I put my shoulder under the tread and grabbed the heel. With all my might, I was just able to dislodge the sneaker from her toes. It was so heavy, I stumbled when I dropped it to the floor and fell head first into the opening. I was greeted with her wonderful odor only twenty times stronger than I’ve experienced before. I just laid there with my face pushed into the insole, feeling the heat and dampness. 


   She laughed, “Did you pass out from the stench?”


    I mumbled, “No, this is better than I imagined. You smell soooo good.”


   She pried off the other sneaker and said, “How about you lay down in front of me, my feet need your attention.” I pushed myself out of her sneaker. She noticed my cock poking the front of my shorts, “I can’t believe you, excited from just my foot odor.”


   I laid down and I was quickly treated to her feet coming over top of me, lowering and resting on me. They were almost big enough to make me disappear under them. The smell was incredible and strong. It’s her unique smell that drives me crazy, maybe because she was the one to awaken my fetish. 


  She rolled her toes around my head, encasing it in sweaty nylon. The odor was now the strongest I’ve smelled yet. She slowly rubbed my head with her toes. So sweaty and tremendously hot. Through the nylon mesh, I would get a glimpse of her smile once in a while.  


    After a few minutes, she said, “You probably really reek of my feet. We should get a shower.”


   I asked, “What about Tammy?”


   Kay said, “She stayed up late to watch a movie. She’ll probably be in bed for a while yet.”


   She stood up on me, her big toes were on either side of my face, pinching inward. My face was red from it and her weight bearing down on me. She laughed at how funny I looked and stepped off of me. She picked me up and brought me to eye level with her. She said, “Whew, you do stink.” 


    She carried me into her bedroom, then the master bath. She put me on the toilet seat lid and said, “Take your clothes off and I’ll wash them too.” I took them off and she started taking hers off. 


   I was watching the show naked. She stripped off her top and sports bra. Her tits bounced happily after being set free. She grinned mischievously and backed up so her ass was close. Grabbing the waistband of her leggings, she peeled them off slowly, bending over in front of me. Her nylon covered ass was so close, I reached out and ran my hand along her cheek. 


   She said, “Mmmm, that’s right, you love my ass, don’t you?”


   I sighed, “Yeeessss.”


   After kicking off her leggings, she stripped down her pantyhose, revealing her bare ass. She said, “Watch out.” As her butt lowered toward me. I was caught off guard and landed on my back. 


   Her huge ass crack enveloped me. My face was pushed tight against her sweaty ass hole. Her pussy lips opened and draped over my torso. 


   When she leaned back to pull her pantyhose from her foot, her weight concentrated on my head. Her sweat ladened rectum opened and accepted my face. I knew she moaned, I felt it vibrate through her. 


    She leaned forward slightly then back again to pull the pantyhose from the other foot. My head slid completely in her rectum. The sphincter squeezed around my neck. Another moan vibrated through her. Very hot on my face and I could hear her heartbeat. 


    She stood up and her sphincter refused to let go. Dangling from her ass, she wrapped her hand around my torso and pulled down just enough for her ass hole to slowly lose its grip. I stuck out my tongue to get a taste of her. Everything about this woman is incredible, she has an earthy sweetness in her ass that I won’t soon forget. 


    Slowly pulling until her sphincter squeezed on the top of my head causing it to pop free of its embrace. 


    She looked at me longingly and said, “I want to keep going but we don’t have the time. Tammy will soon be up. Damn, you drive me crazy with lust.”


   I said, “I know what you mean, I don’t want you to stop.”


   She said, “Shower and get dressed quickly before I lose control.” She started the shower and placed me in the tub. She stepped in over me and quickly began washing herself. Standing directly beneath her, water and soap rained down from her gorgeous body. I was in awe of her. 


   She finished and said, “Your turn, lay down.” I laid on the tub mat. She dropped her scrunchy on me and used her foot to wash me. After rubbing the scrunchy all over the front of me, she moved it to the side and flipped me over and washed my backside. Once finished, she flipped me over onto my back. She stepped on my upper body, keeping my head under her toes and picked up the scrunchy. Rinsing it out, the big toe of her other foot mercilessly rubbed on my soapy cock. 


    After a couple of minutes, I gratefully came under her gorgeous feet. She stepped off and let the water rinse me clean. She shut off the shower and said, “Do you like getting a shower with me?”

 

   I said, “Uh huh.”


   We dried off, she quickly dressed and retrieved clothes from my bag. She had on light blue shorts, white top and white flip flops. I swear this woman would look good in a burlap sack. I walked back to the kitchen while she put our clothes in the washer. 


   She returned to the kitchen, freshened our coffee and sat down, just as Tammy emerged from her room. Kay whispered, “Perfect timing,” and winked. I just smiled. 


   Tammy said, “Good morning, sorry I was asleep so late. I was wrapped up in the movie ‘The Notebook’ and just had to finish it. Did I miss anything?”


   I almost spit my coffee out, Kay said, “No, we were talking about how tall Rick is now.” Kay shot me a look of knock it off. 


   Tammy asked, “Well, how tall are you?”


   I said, “Ten and a quarter inches now.” 


   Tammy said, “I think you’ll soon fit in my shoe.”


   Kay said, “That’s not a bad idea. Spend all day under my foot.” I didn’t say a word, the idea of taking more pills took over my mind and thinking about being in their shoes. Kay looked at me and said, “Maybe inside my sneakers, it would be soft and squishy in there for you.” She winked at me. 


   Tammy laughed, “If he could handle the stink.”

  

    Kay made a disgusted face at Tammy’s comment. Kay said, “Rick thinks I smell good. Don’t you?”


   I said, “I do. I think you smell wonderful.”


   Tammy rolled her eyes, “Anyway, it’s going to be really warm today, I think we should spend the day by the pool.” 


   Kay said, “That’s a good idea. I could use some sun. At least a little sun, I burn pretty easily.” 


   After coffee, they put on their bikinis. Tammy’s was fluorescent orange in color. Combine that with blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin…simply gorgeous. 


   Kay’s bikini was black and a damn g-string bottom. Did I say I love her ass? Tammy made a face at her and said, “Mom, you’ll scare poor Rick with that get up.”


   Kay said, “Ricky? Do you like my swimsuit?”


   I smiled at her and said, “ I think it’s beautiful on you.” Kay stuck her tongue out at Tammy. Tammy shook her head and jumped in the pool. She did a few laps and floated in the water. 


   Kay sat in the lounge chair under the umbrella. She looked at me with a devilish grin and said, “Would you rub some suntan lotion on me?”


   I said, “Sure, no problem.”


   She picked me up and stood me on the lounge chair and handed the lotion to me. I quickly rubbed some on her neck and arms. Then all around on her chest. I noticed her nipples pushing against the bikini top fabric. Then down her belly and on her hips. Tight against the edges of the small patch of fabric on the front of her g-string, spent a lot of time making sure to cover the area well. 


    By now, I was obviously excited. My shorts had a tent pole in the front. I worked my way down both legs and the tops of her feet. I said to her, “Okay, flip over.”


    She was on her belly, I worked on her feet. More for just the pleasure. Then I moved back up her legs. Finally to her ass, that magnificent ass. I rubbed and rubbed for a long time. Even lotioning her puckered hole. That clenched when I touched it, almost drawing my hand in. Kay said quietly, “Mmmm, careful, you’ll get in trouble.”


   I looked over to Tammy still floating in the pool and decided not to press my luck. I lotioned her back and the back of her arms. Once finished, I whispered in her ear, “Thank you, that was fun.” She smiled.


    I went to the bottom of the lounge chair, sat down and used her foot as a backrest. We stayed that way for an hour. Tammy had gotten out and was on another lounge chair beside us. Kay turned over. I laid sideways at the soles of her feet, looking at the sky through her toes. 


    After another hour or so, Kay sat up and slid forward. Her feet came down, covering me and gave me a quick playful rub. She took her feet off and put them on the ground. She slid forward again and I was rolled under her ass cheeks. She giggled and I watched that beautiful ass raise off of me. 


   She said, “Time to make lunch.” My eyes were glued to her ass as she walked into the house. 


   I was startled by Tammy’s leg passing in front of me. I looked up and was greeted with a fluorescent orange ass descending on me. Tammy sat there for a few minutes, leaving me encased in her ass cheeks. She’s definitely bigger than Kay and in the right ways. Not a tremendous difference but still noticeable. 


   She rolled side to side on me. She stood up and asked, “Do you like my ass?”


   I quickly responded, “Yes, it’s beautiful.”


   She smiled and said, “Good. Come on. Let’s go get ready for lunch.”


   I said, “Okey dokey.” 


   After lunch, I was in the family room with Tammy, massaging her feet. Kay came in and sat on the couch behind me. With me sitting on the floor their feet towered above me. Kay would rub my back and the back of my head with her toes. I think she wanted my attention but wouldn’t say anything to Tammy to steal it from her. 


   After a little more than an hour, Tammy told me to massage Kay’s feet. Kay lit up and was grateful. I massaged her bare feet. The first time I could really study her feet without nylons. Very soft, supple skin, even on the ball and heel where most get rough. Her regular pedicures definitely show. 


    The afternoon went on with me massaging their feet. Switching back and forth occasionally. I didn’t even realize it was time for Bonnie to pick me up as I had been so focused on the gorgeous feet in my hands. 

  

   When the doorbell rang, Kay pushed me onto my back, wiggled her foot on me and said, “Get yourself ready to go, Bonnie’s here.”


   Kay left to get the door. Before I had the chance to get up, Tammy stepped on me. She smiled down at my face between her toes and said, “See you tomorrow Rick.” She let me up, keeping her foot close. I kissed the pad of her big toe and said, “See you later.”


    I walked to the front door and was greeted with two beautiful women. I said, “ Goodbye Kay, thanks for having me.” I smirked as I said it. 


    Kay said, “See you tomorrow.” She blew a quick kiss to me. 


    Turning my focus to Bonnie, wondering what this evening will be like. Bonnie had a look of hunger to her. Time will tell. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Let a review to let me know how I did with this chapter.