- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I am writing it. Chapter 4 is up. 

Chapter 4

Accelerated Shrinking


    I put the pills back in the bottle. I stood, quietly, listening, looking for any tip off that Bonnie was awake. All clear. I moved the other pill bottles to hide that one was missing. I put everything back where it was and took my prize to my room. 


   Once in my room, I took a bottle of water from my mini fridge, shook out two pills from the pill bottle and stared at them. Wondering how fast I’ll shrink. Then, a picture of Kay’s sweaty foot completely covering me popped in my head and before I realized it, the pills were in my stomach. 


    Within a half hour, I was extremely tired. I put the pill bottle under my dresser, out of sight and climbed in bed. Short climb since my mattress was now on the floor with no box spring. It only took a few seconds and I was fast asleep. 


    In the morning Bonnie startled me. “Oh my god, Rick, you shrank a lot for just one night,” she said as she was shaking me. 


    Once my mind registered what Bonnie was telling me and remembering what I had done last night, I jumped to my feet and Bonnie put the yard stick next to me that I keep in my room for measuring purposes. I asked, “How much did I lose?”


    Bonnie shaking her head said, “Oh my Rick, you’re only seventeen inches tall. You lost four inches in one night. I should call the doctor.”


   Quickly trying to subdue her concerns, I offered, “You remember the doctor said I could go through some shrinking spurts. This is probably what is happening. They can’t do anything for me, remember?”


    Bonnie’s face turned to a loving look and said, “Yeah, I remember. I just feel helpless watching you dwindle away. You may get to three or four inches tall much sooner than we thought if this keeps up.”


   I laughed, “At least the shrinking will be over then.”


    Bonnie said, “It’s a good thing I already bought a bunch of smaller clothing. Let me get them.” She retrieved them from her room. She took all the other clothing from my lower dresser drawer and replaced it with the smaller clothes. She said, “This clothing is for an eighteen inch doll. I’m afraid the next step is twelve inches, so you’ll probably be pretty baggy till you reach that mark.”


    I said, “I guess I didn’t think about clothing being hard to find.”


   Bonnie said, “I’ll do my best. We need to get ready. I don’t want to be late for work.” 


   I quickly got dressed. I was wondering what Kay and Tammy would think when they saw me. As I was getting ready and eating breakfast, it dawned on me that I’m still shrinking rather quickly. I went to my room before we left, stood the yardstick against the wall and took a measurement. I lost three quarters of an inch in a half hour. Holy shit that’s really going down. 


   I looked at the dresser, Bonnie was in the bathroom still putting on her makeup. I chuckled, thinking, shrinking spurt. I grabbed the pills and took one more. We’ll see how this goes. 


   I grinned, grabbed my things and headed out the door with Bonnie. 


   Bonnie shook her head on the way and said, “Wow, you really look different. So much smaller. I didn’t think four inches would make as much difference as it did.”


   I said, “Is that ok?”


    She smiled and said, “More than okay, you’re just so cute now. I can’t wait for my foot massage tonight.”


   I swallowed hard and said, “That might be getting hard to do, I’ll try my best.”


   Bonnie said, “Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” I’m wondering what that meant. Not too much time to think about it though, we pulled into Kay and Tammy’s house. 


    Kay was waiting, dressed to the hilt again. Black skirt, royal blue top, tan nylons and black pumps, gorgeous as usual. Her eyes were wide when she saw me. She said, “Oh my goodness, you really shrank since yesterday.”


    Bonnie said, “The doctors told us this might happen. A shrinking spurt. He lost four inches last night. He’s probably still shrinking quickly. So please don’t get too worried about him. He’ll be okay, promise. I put extra clothes in his bag just in case he needs them.”


    Kay said, “Okay, if you say so. As long as he’s okay.” Her concern seemed to fade away. Bonnie’s even covering for me. I walked past Kay, well below her knees now. 


   I dropped my stuff by the door and went to the family room. Kay came in shortly after seeing Bonnie off, staring at me. She finally broke the silence, “Is it painful to shrink that fast?”


   I shook my head no, “No, actually I don’t feel it at all. Just everything around me gets bigger. I think I’m still shrinking rather quickly.”


    Kay said, “Let's see.” She left and returned with a tape measure. She pulled it and put it next to me. She said, “You’re fifteen and a half inches tall. How tall were you this morning when you got up?”


    I said, “When Bonnie measured me, I was seventeen inches. I’m definitely still in this shrinking spurt.” I grinned at her. Kay had that wild look in her eyes. She stared at me biting her lip. I asked, “Something wrong?”


   Kay jolted from her deep lude thoughts, “You’re almost small enough.”


    I asked, “Small enough? For what?”


    Kay shook her head, “Oh, nothing, never mind. Since we have a measurement, let’s measure again in a half hour to see where you are.”


   I said, “Okay.” She seemed to be beside herself. My shrinking and subsequent new size was really getting to her. In turn, I really wanted to know what she’s thinking or contemplating doing with me. Her thoughts, even though unknown to me, excited me with possibilities. 


    I can almost feel myself shrinking. I think the pill I took this morning is starting to get into my system. This is going to be an interesting day. 


   Kay asked, “Did you have breakfast?”


   I shook my head yes and said, “I’ll take a cup of coffee if you have some made.”


   She said, “I do have a pot made. Come on.” She waved for me to follow. Now I’m having trouble keeping up. I don’t know if it’s my size or she’s excited and moving faster. Maybe a combination of the two. 


    She pours my cup full and hands it to me. I said, “Thank you. Are you ok?”


   She grabs her cup of coffee and sits at the table. She regards me, then finally answers, “It’s just your shrinking, it became very real. It was so slow before that it wasn’t that noticeable day to day. Four inches in a night, that’s a whole different thing there. I mean, you really are shrinking and quickly.”


   I laughed and said, “Yeah, you’re telling me. Does it bother you?”


   Kay smiled and said, “It definitely doesn’t bother me in the way you might think. The funny thing is the smaller you get, the more I get excited about having you under my feet and stuffed in some places I’m sure you’ll like.” Then she winked at me. 


    Kay saying those things really had my heart pounding and I haven’t been with her even fifteen minutes. That’s the response I was looking for. I made the right decision. Her intensity has gone up quite a few notches. Her eyes were locked onto my small frame. I had to break the tension. I set my cup on the floor and walked over to her. 


   She was sitting cross legged. I looked at the gap between her arch and pump, so sexy looking. Her high arch had a wrinkled crest protruding just above the edge of her pump. I pushed my hand inside her pump at the arch. Push toward the heel, I then pushed down to release her heel from the shoe. I kissed her heel and took my hand out and looked up at her face. I was met with a longing gaze. I put my shoulder under the arch of her pump and grabbed the spiked heel with both hands. Putting my back into it, I pulled the pump free of those beautiful toes. I flung the shoe off my shoulder to the side and took in the gorgeous site before me. 


   She wiggled her toes and asked, “What are you going to do with the prize you worked so hard to get?”


   I rubbed my hands up her sole. Her foot flexed up as I did. I wrapped my arms around her foot and buried my face into the crevice under her toes. I took a big deep whiff of her scent. My legs shook with my building excitement. Right now she is my world, I belong to her. 


   Her toes gripped my face slightly, I heard her chuckle, “My god, Ricky, you better stop soon. I can’t take it.” 

 

   Rubbing my face side to side, “I…don’t…want… too.” 


    The door to Tammy’s bedroom opened and Kay grunted, “Damn it,” under her breath. I kissed her big toe and stepped away, heart pounding, breathing heavy, longing for the time she’ll have her way with me. I sat on the floor and drank my coffee. 


    Tammy poured a cup and sat down at the table with us, “Good morning,” she said about half yawning. Her eyes fixed on me shortly after, “Holy shit Rick, you really shrank. How tall are you now?”


   “Last time your mom checked me, I was fifteen and a half inches tall.”


   Kay said, “Speaking of, let’s check you again. It has been a little over a half hour.” Kay put her shoe back on and stood up with the tape measure extended. 


   I stood up next to her, they both looked at the tape. Tammy said, “Rick…you’re only fourteen inches tall.”


   Kay covered her mouth with her hand, after a moment said, “You’re shrinking even faster.”


    After shrinking that much, that fast, I was getting scared I might shrink too much and damage my body. Not to mention my body seems to be a little achy now. I said, “I hope it soon slows down.”

 

    Kay seems to really enjoy my shrinking, looking up her skirt, her excitement was obvious because of how wet her crotch was. Tammy was staring at me, biting her lip. These are the reactions I was hoping for. 


   Although, now the pain of shrinking so quickly was intensifying. The pain in my face was easy to see. Kay asked, “Are you ok?”


    I said, “I’m getting a lot of body aches and I’m pretty tired.”


    She asked, “Do you want me to call Bonnie?”


   I said, “No, just let me lay down and rest. I’ll be ok.” I laid on the family room floor. Kay, sitting on the love seat, covered me with her feet with just my head and feet sticking out. This time she sat still and was genuinely concerned. The warmth and softness of her feet lulled me to sleep rather quickly. 


    I awoke two hours later. I looked up to see Tammy smiling down at me. Her feet were on me now, her feet almost completely covered me by themselves. Looking down at me smiling, she asked, “How are you feeling?”


   I sat up after she moved her feet, “Much better, thanks. How tall am I now?”


   Kay walked in as I asked and said, “Let’s find out.” I stood up. My shorts fell down, I quickly pulled them back up with my face bright red. Kay and Tammy laughed. Kay said, “I guess that should be expected after shrinking so much. Okay, let’s see here.” She put the tape next to me and said, “Oh my god, you’re only twelve and a half inches.”


   I shook my head in disbelief, “That’s almost nine inches in a day, so far.” My new found size is a little off putting to me. I had no time to get used to it and the pain was definitely unpleasant. I think I’ll leave those damn pills alone. I started to go to the front door. 


    Tammy asked, “Where are you going?”


    I turned and responded, “Bonnie packed smaller clothes in my bag just in case it went this far. I’m glad she did.” I changed my clothes in the bathroom. I couldn’t fully close the door or I wouldn’t be able to open it. Clothing was a little snug. Kay made us lunch while I changed. 


   After we finished lunch, Kay measured me again, she said, “I think it’s slowing down. You’re twelve inches now.” She had a predatory look in her eyes. She said, “Lay down, I want to see something.” 


   I did as she asked. She took off her shoes and stepped over me so I was between her feet. I was staring up at her nylon covered puss and before I knew what was happening, I was looking at the bottom of the largest, most beautiful foot I’ve ever seen in my life. My head disappeared under her toes and I felt the rest of her foot settle on my diminutive frame. Her heel was resting just below my knees. It’s really getting close to the feeling I long for, to be completely covered by her gorgeous foot.

 

   Kay said, “Oh my goodness, Tammy, look how little he is.”


   Tammy said, “Wow, soon he’ll fit completely under our feet. I bet I’m closer to covering him than you are, let me see.”


   Kay took her foot off, put her shoes back on and let Tammy have me. Tammy stepped forward, her index toe laid squarely over the center of my face and her heel was mid shin at the furthest point. She pressed down some and her soft foot flesh formed over me. So warm, so soft, with a slight odor from the day, she feels incredible. 


   Tammy said, “See, I told you. I can almost cover him.”


    Kay laughed, “He’s sticking out about two inches. That’s not almost.”

  

   Tammy said, “Give it a couple of days.” Then they both laughed. Imperceptible at first, Tammy slowly kept applying more of her weight to me. I was sinking into her soft foot flesh. Her toes pushed to the floor on either side of my head. My cock was throbbing in the soft skin of her arch. She’s definitely heavier than Kay, although it may just be my smaller size. The pressure stopped increasing which leads me to believe she is fully standing on me. I kissed the underside of her index toe. God she feels good…


   Kay said, “I think you’re standing on poor little Ricky.”

 

   Tammy quickly moved off of me and said, “Oh my god, I’m sorry Rick, are you okay?” She was smiling at me, she knew what she was doing. 


   I said, “Yeah, I’m good, I loved you stepping on me. Your feet are really soft.” 


   Tammy giggled and said, “Would you believe it mom? He loves being stepped on.”


   Kay said, “I believe it.” She put the tip of her pump between my legs, pressed down and twisted. She said, “I know he likes it.” The smooth sole of her pump grinding on my crotch was bringing me up quickly but she relented before we reached the point of no return… damn.


    Kay said, “Since the shrinking seems to be making you so fatigued, why don’t you lie down and relax. Tammy and I will take care of you.”


   I said, “Good idea, I am worn out.” I laid on the floor in my normal position. This time they completely covered me with their feet. Kay was sitting on the couch keeping me under her nylon toes. Tammy was on the loveseat, her feet were over my bottom half from the side. 


    Slowly rubbing and pressing into me while they kind of ignored me, watching tv. This is not relaxing. Tammy keeps pinching my cock under her toes and with Kay’s feet rubbing me over my face and upper body which this all has me totally incapacitated. Now, I’m trying to hold my orgasm back, it’s constantly on the edge of happening. 


   This continued into the afternoon until it was time for Bonnie to pick me up. Kay took her feet off of me and said, “Let’s measure you again before Bonnie gets here.” Tammy took her feet off. I shivered with a chill after being under their warm feet for a couple of hours. My shorts were soaked with precum. 


   Tammy said, “You must enjoy your time under us.” She gestured toward my wet spot and laughed. 


   I said, “Yeah, no shit.”


   I stood up, Kay measured me. She said, “Eleven  and a half inches now, it’s definitely slowing down.”


   I said, “Yeah, I think so too.”  The doorbell rang, Bonnie was there to get me. 


   Kay answered the door. Tammy wrapped her hands around my torso and picked me up. She said, “Sorry about making your shorts so wet.” She kissed my face, I thought she was going to suck my head in her mouth but pulled back just before that happened. Damn, cock is all hard again and nowhere to go with it. This damn teasing is going to make my balls pop. 


   I walked to the front door. Bonnie gasped and put her hand over her mouth. I said, “Yeah, I shrank some more. I’m eleven and a half inches now.”


    Bonnie said, “Oh my god Rick, you lost half your size in a day. Maybe we should take you to see the doctor?”


   I said, “It’s slowing down now. I don’t think we need to. The last few hours I only lost a half inch.”


   Bonnie said, “Okay, we’ll check later and decide after we see how much you’ve lost. Well, let’s get going. See you tomorrow Kay, have a good night.”


   I said, “Bye Kay, see you tomorrow.”


   Kay waved and said, “Good bye, sweet dreams.” She blew me a kiss when Bonnie wasn’t looking. I blew one back. 


   Once Bonnie put me in the car, she then sat in the driver’s seat staring at me. I said, “A little shocking, isn’t it?”


   She said, “Yeah,” and licked her lips. 


   What the hell did she just do, oh my god, what am I in for tonight? She has that predatory look like Kay gets when she looks at me. I knew it would come to this. 


    I better get my head wrapped around it. The smaller I get, the more of a toy I become to her. The thing is, she isn’t my real mother, she’s a gorgeous woman. As I think about the possibilities, I push all of the motherly memories of her back in my mind as far as I can get them and replace them with the beautifully sexy woman she is. 


   After supper she looked at me and said, “Once I’m done cleaning up, I want my foot massage. I’ll be in the living room soon so go get ready.”


   I did some stretching to limber up. I could tell she was almost finished when the dishwasher started. I sat on the floor facing where she’ll sit. Moments later, she came into the living room. 


   She asked, “Ready to massage my big feet, little man?” She kicked off her loafers revealing her shapely tan nylon clad feet with hot pink toenails. I shook my head yes. She sat in front of me on the couch. With my legs apart, I witnessed her foot sliding forward between my legs. It stopped less than an inch from my face. The ball of her foot was above my head. I was awestruck at the size, beauty and smell of her. After a few moments, her foot flexed forward and rubbed my face. She said, “Well, are you just going to stare at it or are you going to massage it?”


   Shaking my head to clear my daze, “Sorry, your feet are just so beautiful.” I quickly raised my hands and massaged her massive foot. 


   Bonnie chuckled and said, “Thank you. That feels wonderful, my handsome little man. It’s a good thing you have a foot fetish or this would probably be unpleasant for you” Well, I guess I’m not very good at hiding my feelings. I didn’t say anything, just smiled at her.


    I massaged and she started to relax, her foot tilted forward toward me. Eventually I fell over on my back. Bonnie laughed at my predicament. Both of her feet grabbed me and pulled me toward her. She let go, put both feet flat on me, balls of her feet on my chest, her toes flexed up and said, “I think you need a massage too.”


   Her toes came down over my head. She rubbed her feet back and forth on me alternatingly. The smell, heat, feel of the nylon and softness of her feet were quickly bringing me to the heights of arousal. Her big toes were rubbing all over my face, I had to work at it to keep my eyelids from being folded or pulled open. 


    Then, the unthinkable happened to me. Through the rubbing, my shirt was pulled up toward my head and my shorts were pulled down toward my ankles. She rubbed so aggressively I thought I might get a nylon burn on my skin. Mere seconds, it was over. My cock popped up between her feet, with nylon rubbing across my cock, the feeling was so strong and I was trapped. Helpless, unable to even get her attention. 


    After a couple of minutes, she slowed and came to a stop. Moving her feet away to see my nakedness. She laughed, “Oh my Rick, you’re naked and my guess is, you enjoyed that.” Noting my cock being hard again and the wet spot where her feet were on my crotch. 


   She stood up and said, “ I’m getting a shower. Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back.” She winked at me. She put her foot on me, her weight came down quickly, my face was pushed deep into the toe crevice between her big and index toe. The nylon stretched tight over my face. The pressure was intense yet it was still soft. I could see her smiling through my nylon face covering. Her weight rolled up my body, concentrating on my face until it was quickly gone. 


   Holy shit, that was awesome. I can’t believe she came after me like that. Shower? What’s she have in mind after that? My cock throbbing from what I thought might happen when she comes back.


    I cleaned myself up and laid on the floor in the living room, waiting for Bonnie to return. I was stunned by this evening’s events. What will she do next? How far will she take her sexually charged desires? So far Kay was the only one to get me this excited, till now, Bonnie has definitely matched her. I’ll find out soon enough what she has in mind. I lay there with a giddy grin, awaiting the inevitable. 

  


Chapter End Notes:

What will Bonnie do with little Ricky, you’ll find out next chapter….

Love the reviews, keep them coming, helps me know I’m on the right track. Thank you for your support.