- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The teasing and fun continues, especially during summer vacation. 

Chapter 3

Summer Vacation 


    Bonnie dropped me off at seven thirty in the morning. Kay answered the door, beautiful as ever. Pink top, short white skirt, tan nylons as usual and white wedge slide sandals. Her toenails were even white. 


    Kay said, “Good morning Ricky, come in.” As I walked by, I was now only knee high to her, I couldn’t help myself. I looked up her skirt and sure enough, sheer to waist pantyhose and no underwear. 


    Bonnie barked, “Rick! That was rude. Tell Kay you’re sorry.”


    I said with my face burning red, “I’m sorry.” Then I slinked away from Bonnie’s judgemental stare. 


   Kay said with a laugh, “Boys will be boys.” 


   Bonnie said, “Please forgive his rudeness. Are you sure you’re okay with watching him?”


   Kay said, “Of course we are. He’s like part of the family. We love having him around.”


   Bonnie said, “Thank you so much, I’ll pick him up after work. See you at five thirty.”


    Kay said, “Sounds good. Have a good day, bye.”


   Bonnie waved and said, “Thank you, you too. Good bye,” as she was walking to her car. 


    Kay came to find me in the family room. I was in my normal position on the floor. She stepped over me, squatted so her crotch was inches from my face. She looked seductively at me and said, “If you want to look up my skirt, do it when no one else is around, silly.”


    She stood up and tapped her white sandal wedge on my chest and said, “You got that mister.” 

I shook my head yes. She chuckled and said, “How about some breakfast?”


    I said, “Bonnie made me breakfast before we came over. I’ll take a cup of coffee if it’s not too much trouble?”

  

    Kay said, “No problem, come out to the kitchen.” Following Kay at this height gives me a new perspective of how gorgeous she is. She looks like a goddess. I don’t know why but the shoe slapping up against her heel, the sound was driving me crazy. I just want to bow down and worship her. 


    Once in the kitchen, she poured the coffee and handed me a cup the perfect size for me. She said, “I found this at the store the other day. I thought it would be about the right size for you.”


    I said, “Thank you. It’s just right.” She sat down at the table and crossed her legs. I sat my cup on the floor by the table leg and made my way over. 


    I was staring at her shoes. She said, “Do you like my sandals? I bought them especially for you.” She held it up close to my face, rolling her ankle to give me a good look. 


    I said, “Yes, I love them. You make them look beautiful.” I slid my arm between her shoe and sole until my hand was under the ball of her foot. I rubbed my cheek on the top of her foot and kissed it. 


    She said, “So I make them beautiful? Shouldn’t that be the other way around?”


    I said, “Absolutely not. Without you, they’re just another pair of shoes.”


    Kay was kind of blushing, “Thank you, you’re so sweet.” She wiggled her foot to allow my arm to go further. She said, “Well look at that, my foot is longer than your arm.” Her demeanor changed to even more sultry and seductive, just in time for Tammy to emerge from her bedroom…damn it. 


    I pulled my arm free, which elicited a pout from Kay. Tammy poured a cup of coffee and said, “Good morning.” She came over to sit down with us as I bent down to pick up my coffee cup. She was wearing just a t-shirt and underwear. She had a well defined camel toe showing through. 


    After being scolded this morning for the same thing, I quickly averted my gaze. Tammy noticed and chuckled a little at my predicament. 


    I sat on the floor between them. Tammy crossed her legs and ruffled my hair with her toes. Tammy asked, “How tall are you now?”


   I said, “Twenty one inches, the shrinking seems to be getting faster. It was about an inch a month, now it’s about a half inch every week and it’s still accelerating.”


    Tammy said, “That’ll put you under fifteen inches tall when school starts. You think you’ll go back to school?”


    I said, “I would like to. I’ll probably have to get someone to chaperone me. I really wish I could have you do it.”


    Tammy said, “I’d love to but we never have classes together. Any idea who you would ask?”


    Shaking my head no, “I guess I’ll let the school pick someone.”


    Tammy laughed and said, “You sure couldn’t walk the halls yourself.” She pushed me over backwards and put her foot on me and said, “Someone would step on you.” She pressed down and wiggled her foot to simulate crushing me. 


    Tammy said, “Look at that mom, my foot is almost half his length.” Her toes were over my nose and heel covered my crotch, my god she’s right. I haven’t been under their feet in a while. Just giving them massages. 


    Kay said, “Let me see.” Tammy moved her foot while Kay shook her foot free of her wedge. Her foot was brought down on me, carefully lining it up. Her heel was squared up on my face and her toes were just above my crotch. Her foot was a little shorter than Tammy’s. 


    Kay said, “Little Ricky is getting littler and littler.” She laughed and scrunched her toes on my crotch. I’m thinking, I have to get her alone somehow. I still seem to be making her very horny. I can’t imagine what it would be like with her at this size. 


    Kay took her other shoe off and said, “I bet we can make little Ricky disappear.” She pushed my arms to my side and covered the upper half of my body with those gorgeous nylon clad feet. 


    I felt Tammy’s feet completely cover my lower body. Tammy said, “No more Rick. All gone.” She chuckled. I was wearing shorts and her bare feet felt really soft and warm on my legs. After some teasing and rubbing, Tammy removed her feet and said, “I’m getting a shower.”


    Kay kept her feet on me and used her toes to fondle my crotch. It’s like she knows what I’m thinking. My shorts had a bit of a wet spot before she stopped. She laughed, “Is that from me?”


    I sat up and said, “Yes, you drive me crazy.” I picked up my coffee cup which thankfully was empty. I sat the cup on the other chair. 


    Kay asked, “Do you want some more?”


    I smirked, “More?”

 

    Kay smiled, “More coffee or more of me?”


    I put my hands on her knees and pushed them apart. She slid forward and hiked up her skirt in one fluid motion. I pushed my face against her nylon covered puss. She said , “Oh, more of me.” She was wet and had the strong musky odor of arousal emanating from her. She said, “Careful, I might rape you if you keep it up.”


    I said, “It’s only rape if I don’t give you permission. Honey, I give you permission to do whatever you want to me, when you want.”


    She had a wild look in her eyes, “Is that so?”


    Grinning ear to ear, I said, “Absolutely.” 


    Kay said, “Too bad Tammy’s here or you would have more of me than you could handle.” As she said it, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed into her hungry pussy. If it wasn't for the nylon, I think it would be able to swallow my head. 


    Kay said, “We need to stop, I can barely control myself. The last thing I want is Tammy to come out of the bathroom and see your head inside of me.”


    Holy shit, did she just say that? She’s giving me heart palpitations. We need to take it down a notch like she said. I said, “Ok, ok, aaaa, how about that cup of coffee now.”


    She laughed and said, “Coming right up.” She came back and handed the coffee cup to me and said, “At the end of July, Tammy is going on vacation with her father for two weeks. You’re in for some wild times, my little sexy man.” She tapped my crotch without index finger and blew me a kiss. 

 

    My mind was racing with the possibilities. Wondering how tall I’ll be during that time. Especially since the shrinking is picking up momentum. Wondering what she would do with me. 


    My thoughts were interrupted by the bathroom door opening and Tammy emerging with just a towel wrapped around her and one wrapped up in her hair. I watched intently as she went to her bedroom. I was listening to her damp bare feet on the floor. She turned and smiled as she went into her bedroom. 


    Kay said, “Why don’t we go in and find something to watch on tv, Tammy will be in shortly.”


    I said, “Ok.” Once in the family room, I grabbed a pillow and laid on the floor. Kay straddled me and sat on the couch. Her wedges on either side of me. 


    She picked up the remote and was surfing through the channels. Her feet wriggled free of her shoes. Her heels came together, holding my head snuggly between them while the rest of her feet covered my torso like a blanket. 


    She leaned forward, looking down at me, “Can you see ok?”


    I grinned and said, “Perfectly.” She smirked, rolled her eyes and sat back. She would rub her heels up and down on the side of my head sporadically. My head was about the size of a pool ball compared to her feet. I could feel every muscle in the bottom of her foot when she would rub once in a while. 


   Tammy came in and sat on the love seat. She covered my legs by sliding both feet sideways over them. My god they’re softer yet since she had a shower. Kay and Tammy settled in to watch some chick flick. In my position, I didn’t care what they watched, I was happy. 

 

   They both were keeping their feet busy during the movie. It really got interesting when Kay slid her feet back some. The toes of one foot then covered my face, kneading and rolling her toes over it. 


     That’s when Tammy claimed more area for her feet. I don’t think she even realized what she was doing or maybe she did. Thanks to Kay, I had an extreme hard on which Tammy caught under her constantly scrunching toes. 


    I was building until Tammy really clamped down, squeezing the blood out of my cock. She then put her heel on it and crossed her legs not allowing it to swell again. It was throbbing under her trying like hell to get hard again. 


    Kay switched feet and continued on my face. I couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed my way free and said, “I have to go to the bathroom.”


    Kay said, “I’ll get you something to stand on.” She retrieved a step stool from the kitchen and brought it to the bathroom. She put the stool in front of the toilet and said, “There you go.” She noticed the crazed look in my eyes, “Are you ok?”


    I blurted, “I need to jerk off or I’m going to pop.”


    Kay shut the bathroom door and said, “You’re not doing that while I’m around.” She picked me up and stood me on the sink. She pulled down my shorts. My cock sprung from its confinement ready to go. With one hand around my buttocks, she leaned in. I watched her lips part and my cock disappear between them. 


    The suction was so powerful, it felt like she could suck the skin off of it. He tongue worked it over with that suction, it only took seconds before I exploded in her mouth. She didn’t miss a beat. She sucked out every last drop. Swallowing it all, at my size, it wasn’t much. To me it was everything. 


    Kay backed off, still having to hold me up because my legs were so weak. She asked, “All better now?”


   All I could get out was, “Uh huh.” 


    After my legs quit shaking and seemed to be steady, she said, “Ok, I’ll let you finish up here.” She blew me a kiss and walked out, closing the door behind her. I cleaned up and went back to the family room. Kay said, “Why don’t you sit beside me?”


   I said, “Ok.” She picked me up and sat me tight against her. She cocked her ass to one side and swung her legs over top of mine. I was tight against her ass with her knees on my lap and her feet immediately to the other side opposite her ass. I let, “Oh my god,” escape from my lips. 


    Kay looked inquizzatively at me and asked, “Everything ok?”


    I responded with a quiet, “Mhmm.”


    Tammy looked miffed, like Kay just took her new toy from her. She didn’t say anything, just brooded. It seems like Tammy’s feelings are growing toward me. I’m getting more sexually charged feelings from her than ever.


    Kay shifted a little, revealing her nylon covered crotch to me. I rubbed my hand along her labial fold, feeling the softness and warmth of it. Her toes pointed as her legs moved in tighter on me, forcing me against her ass. 


    Tammy was engrossed in tv, oblivious to what was happening with Kay and I or at least she made it look that way. Kay was fidgeting so much, I was sure Tammy had to know something was up. 


    It was close to lunch when Kay swung her legs off of me and in the process, pulled me forward so I was laying flat on the seat cushion. Her ass rolled down on top of me. Only my head was visible behind her. The rest of me was completely under her ass and my view was looking up her back from her ass at her thick red hair. Another view to burn into my memory. 


   Kay stood up, winked at me and said, “I’ll make us some lunch.” She left the family room and went to the kitchen. 


    As soon as Tammy was sure Kay was out of ear shot, she said, “You know I know what’s going on with you and mom. The way she keeps seducing you. I can play that game too.”


   I said, “Wait? What?” It didn’t even phase Tammy as she stood up and moved in front of me still laying on the cushion. I was in shock as she pulled down her shorts and underwear. 


   She looked back, smiled as her ass began its descent toward me. This can’t be real. Tammy looked to be larger in this area too. All I can think is, oh my god, both of them… I was covered by her ass. Her ass hole pushed down on my face and I could feel her pussy lips on my torso. She gyrated her ass on me until her puss was on my face and started to enter her vaginal canal. She smelled better than the best smell I could’ve imagined. Her puss was easily allowing my face into its soft folds. 


   She lifted off with a sexually fueled grunt. She looked back and said, “Mom isn’t the only one that wants to play. The day I get you alone you’ll find out how bad I want you.” She winked at me and fixed her clothing. 


    I was in shock at what just occurred. I knew I was starting to excite her, I just didn’t realize how much. I cupped my hands over my face and took a big whiff, just trying to get some of her odor again. 


   I heard her laugh, “Do I smell that good?”


   I answered in an intoxicated stuper, “Oh my god yes…” Once my head cleared, I thought it had to be the curse. The women around me, their feelings seem to be excelerating to the sexual and foot fetish side. I was laying there grinning when Kay announced lunch was ready.


   After lunch, I returned to the family room and sat on the floor wondering what was next. Kay was cleaning up and Tammy came in, straddled me and sat down. The balls of her feet covered my thighs and her toes wiggled up and down. I turned my head and kissed the side of her calf which elicited a giggle. 

 

    Tammy heard Kay coming from the kitchen, her leg passed in front of me. She crossed her legs and her foot was bouncing in front of me. I reached out and massaged her foot and laid the side of my face against the side of her calf muscle. 


   Kay sat on the love seat, removed her shoes and covered my legs with her now very warm and sweaty feet. Her odor was now getting strong from the heat of the day and activity. I love that odor. She would smile at me every time my cock would twitch with excitement under her foot. 


    Tammy switched legs and I massaged her other foot. They seemed to be more relaxed in the afternoon. Eventually, Tammy and Kay switched places. I rubbed my face on Kay’s nylon covered leg while I massaged her foot. I love the feeling of nylon…


    Tammy was keeping my cock under her toes. Her toe toy was kneaded and pinched while being rubbed through her toes. Tammy seems to have taken a big step toward the bolder side. 


    Before anything else wild happened, Bonnie arrived to take me home. Kay and Bonnie were talking in the kitchen. Tammy sucked my face into her lips and pulled back with a loud smack. She said, “See you tomorrow Rick.”


   Wiping my wet face, I said, “Yeah, see you tomorrow.” She chuckled as I walked out. I said to Kay, “Thanks Kay, see you tomorrow.”


   Kay said, “I can’t wait, see you soon Ricky.”


   Bonnie seemed to have something on her mind but didn’t say anything. The car smelled of Domino’s pizza which was making my stomach growl with anticipation. 


    After dinner, it was obvious something was bothering Bonnie. I decided to ask, “Bonnie, what’s bothering you?”


    She looked up with a hurt look, “Kay told me you give the best foot massages she’s ever had. You never asked to give me a foot massage…”


    Great, lay on the guilt trip. I’m stuck in a corner. It’s not that she’s not a beautiful woman, it’s just that she has been taking care of me since a young age. It’s hard for me to be attracted to her. I know where the foot massage road likely leads. What damn choice did she give me… hurt her, I can’t. So here I go down that path, “Bonnie?”


   She said, “Yes?”


   “Would you like me to massage your feet?”


   She lit up and said, “Yes, please. Let me clean up dinner and I’ll see you in the living room, ok?”


   I said, “Ok.” I retired to the living room and was sitting on the floor. Bonnie came in and sat behind me on the couch. I turned to face her, before I could say anything, her foot came forward and her heel landed between my knees. The other foot was flat on the floor back from me a little, showing her hot pink toenails through her tan nylon. 


    She wiggled her toes which were now only inches from my face. That awesome smell quickly penetrated my sinus. I raised my hands reluctantly and went to work. Reluctance left and was quickly replaced by a strong desire to worship these gorgeous feet. 


    Her foot flexed and she moaned with pleasure at my efforts. I am damn good at this…


    She switched feet but as she did she covered my one leg up to the knee with the foot I just finished. Oh man, her foot feels good on me. 


    After I had finished with the last foot, she pushed her toes on my face and made a kissy sound, “Thank you Rick, that was wonderful. Kay wasn’t kidding, you are really good at it. You wouldn’t mind giving more of them?”


    I’m thinking, ‘And it starts.’ Shaking my head no, “No, I don’t mind. You have pretty feet.” Dumb ass, your dick is talking again…


    Bonnie seemed to really like my confession, “Thank you. I’m glad you think so.” 


    After her foot massage, I turned around to watch tv. I felt her warm foot on my back. She rubbed lightly on me. Then rested it on my back. This is how the rest of the evening went. 


   I was laying in bed that night, thinking, I can’t wait for Kay’s foot to be bigger than I am. To have that warm, sweaty, soft feeling over my entire body. Then an idea popped into my head, not sure if it’s a good idea but it definitely excites me. 


    After Bonnie had gone to bed, pulled the step stool over to the counter. I rummaged through my meds till I found the growth hormones that actually accelerated my shrinking. I read the dosage, one pill a day taken with water. I opened the bottle and shook out two pills. I stood there staring at them in the light of the range hood contemplating the consequences…should I?

Chapter End Notes:

Give me a review to let me know if you liked this chapter. Thanks.