- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rick has a little bit of a dilemma. Not to mention a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Bisexual Wow!


    Still in shock of what I just witnessed, I flopped my butt on the floor. Tammy said, “Do worry, we still love you too.” They both laughed. 


    Kay came in after ordering pizza and said, “Looks like you have six feet to play with tonight.” I just smiled. Tammy and Steph slid their feet really close in front of me and Kay came up from behind. Kay pressed her  nylon clad toes down on top of my head. Gripping and shaking my head slightly, she said, “What do you think about that little man?”


    I said, “Sounds wonderful to me. Three gorgeous women, what’s not to love about that…” Kay sat on the love seat. At four and a half inches tall and six gorgeous feet close to me, well, it’s quite an overwhelming sight to behold, Kay’s with nylons, Tammy’s with thin white ankle socks and Steph’s bare. Not to mention the smell fueled by the pheromones of three different horny women. The experience was making me a little light headed. 


    I sat there trying to decide who to go to first. They’re all equally enticing. It was decided for me when Tammy grabbed me between her feet, my body was surrounded by her white socked toes with only my head sticking out of the top by her big toes. She rubbed me gently but firmly enough to know this was exciting to her as well. 


    When I looked at Steph, she had a look of utter shock etched in her face. She couldn’t believe Tammy just grabbed me with her feet without asking, at least this is what I assumed anyway. She watched intently what Tammy was doing. Shock faded to be replaced by longing. Steph is going to be an interesting one to play with when the time presents itself. 


   After thinking about these women’s reactions, I really think the more I’m excited, they receive a more intense feeling from our encounter. This seems to be the way the curse is working, intentionally or unintentionally, I don’t know…


   I snapped back to the current moment by Tammy releasing me and pushing me to the floor. I was then immediately covered by her warm, sweat dampened sock foot. Her foot fills my senses completely. Almost overwhelmingly so. Slowly rubbing back and forth, using me to massage the bottom of her foot. My head popped out from under her toes, Kay and Steph look like they can hardly control themselves. Her soft sock glides forward over my face, hiding me completely from view. 


    Kay can’t take anymore, “You don’t have to hog him, give us a turn.”


   Tammy seems a little pissed, “You had him all morning, Steph had him all afternoon, it’s my turn.”


    Kay was about half miffed, but couldn’t argue with Tammy, “Fine…”


    Tammy took off her sock and put me inside. She looked at me and said, “You don’t mind, do you?” I smiled and shook my head ‘no’. She blew me a kiss and put her foot back in, on top of me. She walked on me back to the front door and put her buffalo sneakers back on. Then I was privy to Tammy’s sole to the likes I haven’t had before. The heat, her awesome scent and the softness of her sole. 


    Once again I’m thinking of Kay, that I really do love her, but this is what I’ll miss if I go through with our plan and Tammy feels really good just like Steph. I can’t go through with it, I’ll miss so much. I have to figure out how to stop it without hurting her…but how? Right now I can’t think, I’m under Tammy’s foot and that is demanding all of my attention. 


    Tammy sat back down beside Steph and crossed her legs with me under the one on the floor. She looked at Steph and Kay, “I’ll give him up later, right now I want him right where he is.”


   Kay huffed and grabbed her wallet and looked for the delivery driver. Steph said to Tammy, “Let your mom have him next, we’ll have him all night.” 


    Tammy said, “Ok, I’ll take him out when we eat. He’s probably hungry too.” As she waited, she played with me. Scrunching her toes, pressing and rubbing me. She feels really good and yet different than the rest. They all feel different, smell different and do different things to me. 


    I kissed and licked under her toes. I can tell she felt it, she held very still every time I did it. A few minutes passed and she removed her shoe, then her sock. I stayed in her sock when she took it off. She dumped me out on the couch and asked, “Are you hungry? The pizza is here.”


    I shook my head, “Yes, I’m starving.” 


    Steph looked at Tammy, “Do you mind?” Then gestured toward me. 


    Tammy said, “Go ahead, you can take him.” Steph smiled and scooped me up.  She took me to the kitchen.


    Once in the kitchen she handed me to Kay, Kay smiled like a kid that just won a prize and she said, “Thank you dear.” Steph smiled back. Everyone was famished, we all ate quickly and quietly. Steph and Tammy finished and went to the family room to find a movie to watch. I was on the table while Kay was cleaning up dinner. She seemed a little out of sorts. 


    She was wiping the table when I asked, “Something bothering you?”


   She stopped and looked at me kind of sad, “Tammy’s going to want you in her room tonight.”


   I tried to look surprised, “Oh, I see. So what are you going to do?”

   

    She looked at me, “After everything she’s been through today, I don’t think I can say no. I just don’t want to give you up. Bonnie will be here tomorrow morning to pick you up. So this is your last night here for a while.”


   “I’m sorry.”


    Kay shook her head, “It’s ok, definitely not your fault. You probably won’t get much sleep tonight if I know my daughter.”


   “Yeah, I think you’re right.”


    She smiled, “At least I have you for a little while.” She bent down and her lips encompassed the top of my head, leaving with a smacking sound. She finished cleaning up. She retrieved me and joined the girls in the family room. She sat down and placed me on the floor between her nyloned feet. She asked, “So, what movie have we decided on?”


    Tammy said, “We thought we would watch ‘Downsizing’, considering our little friend here. Thought it would be interesting.”


    Steph said, “Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see how the little people are treated.”


    Kay looked at me, “Sound ok to you?” I shook my head yes. Kay said, “Ok, everyone is in agreement, go ahead and start when you’re ready.”


    Tammy started the movie and Kay immediately covered me with her gorgeous feet, pushing me down to the carpet on my back. She rubbed me lightly, switching feet now and then. After about a half hour into the movie, she stopped rubbing. Her left foot was on top of me with my head under her slightly raised toes. Right foot was on it’s side against the left. 


   I lay there and took in every detail of her feet. They’re so beautiful, soft and that odor, wow, it was hers and hers alone… Once in a while her toes would curl around my head, gently hugging it. I would ran my hands everywhere on her foot that I could reach. When I felt under her toes, she would flex them up. What I sight, so gorgeous…


    My dick was extremely hard, bouncing with my excitement. She must have felt it. She brought her toes down to cover my crotch. She began pinching and pulling with her toes on my dick. I was getting ready to moan with pleasure but it was cut off as the toes from the other foot pinned my face under them. She pumped both feet up and down pinching her toes on both feet. 


    I started to cum. I began the scream out in pleasure but was cut off when she pressed her toes down hard and pinched on my face, holding me like that. Not allowing a peep to escape. When she felt the tension leave me, she relaxed the toes covering my face. She wiped my dick with the toes I just exploded in. Once done, she moved them away and lowered the heel of the foot still attached to my face. 


    She removed the soiled knee high, wiped the bottom of her foot with it to remove any residue. Then, she removed the knee high I was under. Both of her bare feet were placed on top of me. I caught a glimpse of Tammy and Steph, both watching the show that had just occurred under Kay’s feet. 


   I remained there for the rest of the movie as she absentmindedly played with me. When the movie ended, Kay said, “I guess we should get some rest.”


    Tammy stated, “Rick is spending the night in my room tonight.”


    Kay looked sadly at me, “As long as you promise to never tell your father.”


    Tammy shook her head, “Promise.”


    Kay looked at Steph, “That goes for you too, don’t tell anyone about him sleeping with you.”


    Steph said, “Yes ma’am, I promise.”


    Kay looked defeated, “Ok, good night.” She retired to her bedroom, closing the door quietly behind her. 


    Tammy scooped me up and brought me close to her face, “This is going to be fun.” Looking into her blue eyes, she winked at me. She took me to her room with Steph following close behind. She closed the door and locked it. 


    She put me on her bed. She quickly stripped off her clothes with Steph following her lead. Shortly I had two gorgeously naked giantesses standing in front of me. I mean gorgeous, wow. 


   “I think little Ricky needs a kiss,” she said looking at Steph. Tammy picked me up, I scanned her naked body on the way. She spun me around and stuck my legs in her mouth. My dick was on her bottom lip. I was bent, looking at Tammy’s perky tits. 


   Steph sucked on each nipple, her eyes locked on me as she did. Then she came toward me, her tongue came under my chest. Picking me up level as I slid into her hot mouth. Their lips met, capturing my cock between them. They began sucking, working their tongues around me and smearing their lips together on my cock. Now this is a whole new set of feelings and feelings to the extremes. 


    Tammy pulled away, letting me dangle from Steph’s mouth. She layed on the bed and spread her legs. Steph retrieved me from her mouth, got on her knees in front of Tammy’s hungry cunt. Holding me close, she licked up through the labia landing on her clit, sucking it inside her mouth for a moment. Tammy’s hips bucked in anticipation. 


   Steph looked at me grinning, “In you go little one.” Lining me up, pushed me head first into Tammy’s waiting pussy. It looked much like Kay's, only a little smaller and the skin was smoother. It swallowed me up to my thighs. Steph let go and took a mouth full of Tammy and me. Her tongue slid into my crotch, working it until she had my cock loose and pointed toward her. She then pinched it between her tongue and Tammy’s vaginal canal. 


    While Steph worked on us, Tammy’s puss clamped down hard. Harder than I thought a pussy was capable of, a serious bear hug. Steph’s mouth left briefly for what I assumed was to give Tammy’s clit some attention only to return and continue her assault on both of us. 


    Tammy’s body started shaking, Steph’s assault ended rather abruptly. I thought maybe Tammy couldn’t take anymore and pushed her away. 


    I thought you’re not getting off that easy. I began to thrash inside of her. I heard her squeal, I was quickly yanked out of her. Her legs slammed shut as she rolled and moaned into her pillows. Steph looked wild with excitement. Staring at me as Tammy held me in her fist. I gave Steph a smirk as to say you’re next. 


    Tammy gathered herself and sat up, “Oh my god, Rick.” She looked at Steph, “You won’t believe how good he feels. Lie down.”


    Steph layed down, spreading her legs reluctantly, “It doesn’t hurt?” 


    Tammy laughed, “Of course not, the exact opposite.” Tammy brought me before Steph’s crotch. Wow, she looks different. Huge pussy lips and a huge clit to match. I think because of her athletic build, her pussy kind of protrudes from her body. Completely shaved smooth, her pussy flesh is on the darker side accentuating the pink in the middle. 


   Tammy inserts my legs first. This time I can observe this monster pussy swallowing me alive. My dick is pressed down as it disappears inside. Tammy keeps pushing me inside. She then holds my arms to my sides and continues inserting me. Her puss is throbbing around me. 


    Tammy leans in and takes her huge clit into her mouth, sucking on it. Steph’s puss squeezes me really hard, at least five times the strength of Tammy’s. The pressure starts to push me out, only to have Tammy stop it and shove me back in causing an even stronger clamp on me. 


    Tammy moves to suck and lick Steph and I together. She sucked my head so hard it caused my ears to pop. Steph’s puss was like being in an angry fist, a soft, hot, slimy, angry fist. 


   Steph began to shake. She grabbed Tammy by her head and forced her face into her crotch. I was pushed deeper by Tammy’s tongue. The explosion of contractions rolled across my little body. She deserved my best and I gave it to her. Thrashing and bending. She pushed Tammy away and cupped her hands over the opening, keeping me there. She grunted, groaned and thrashed. She let go and her puss quickly expelled me as a sloppy mess on the sheets. 


     After panting a while, she finally spoke, “Holy shit, that was the most intense orgasm ever.”


    Tammy said, “Let’s see if you can have another only a little different this time.” They got into a sixty nine position. Tammy had my sloppy self in her hand. She reached up and pushed my legs into Steph’s asshole. Steph squealed into Tammy’s muff. Tammy chuckled, “I thought you would like that.” 


    Tammy got a mouthful of Steph and kept slowly inserting me. Once again holding my arms to my side. I watch my twitching cock disappear inside of Steph. Her ass was pulsing. The further in I went the stronger and faster the pulsing got. These women are amazing. 


    Steph was about to go off the deep end. Tammy had her arms wrapped around her waist so she couldn’t get away. I started to thrash inside of her asshole. She jumped and growled into Tammy’s puss like she was hit by a lightning bolt. Her sphincter clamped down hard and I was immediately pulled inside. Tammy was in for a ride, trying to hang on to this powerful woman. 


   Steph fought the orgasm as it wracked her body with extreme pleasure. Her spasming sphincter forced me deep inside. This went on for a few minutes, then calm settled over them. I thought maybe they fell asleep. No one moved for at least a half hour. 


    I felt my world turn upside down. Steph was bearing down and was pushed downward. Her hole slowly opened around my face only to pinch together forcing me back in. I heard her moan reverberate through her body. Bearing down again her asshole opened again, slowly my head came out. My shoulders started to come through, she stopped and moaned again. 


    I turned my head to find Tammy’s smiling face staring intently at me. Steph reached down and pulled me out.  She groaned, “Oh my god.”


   She brought me up to her face, “You look like shit. Not to mention you smell like it too. I’ll wash you up quick.”


    Tammy said, “Don’t bother, he’s going in my ass next.” 


    Steph said, “Oh, ok…” She held me up and spit on me. She rubbed the spit over my body. Tammy was on the bed with her ass sticking in the air, waiting. Steph spit on Tammy’s asshole and rubbed it around with her fingers. Steph grinned, “Head first you go.” 


    I watched as she fingered Tammy’s ass, getting her ready for me. Sounds at this size are much louder and so much more erotic. Steph brought my face in contact with Tammy’s asshole. She put her index finger on the back of my head and pushed it in. She kept working at it until my feet were the only part sticking out. With two fingers, she pushed me completely inside. 


    I felt Tammy turn over. Everything got tight around me and I felt a vibration over the front of me. The hard vibrating cylinder was now moving in and out. I started moving in unison with what I’m pretty sure is a vibrator. It felt like every muscle around me became very tense, this sent me deep into her. After a few minutes, everything stopped moving except a slight up and down feeling. I hear her heart pounding and her moaning every breath. 


    Her heart slowed, breathing became slow and regular. She was snoring… Well, I guess I know where I’m spending the night. I settled in, relaxed and waited for morning. 


    In the morning, I felt Tammy get up. I then felt her working to get me out. My feet were no sooner out than she pulled me free and I was being battered by the water in the shower. Tammy checked me over and said, “That was the best night's sleep ever, thank you.” I didn’t have a chance to respond before she had the soap and was washing me. “Sorry Rick, Bonnie’s going to be here soon. Can’t have you smelling like my ass,” she laughed at herself. 


    Once finished, she wrapped a towel around herself and her hair. After drying me, she took me to Kay, who was sitting in the kitchen having her morning coffee. When she saw me, her face lit up with a smile. Tammy handed me over and said, “I need to get dressed.” 


    Kay shook her head and said, “Ok.” Kay poured some coffee in a small medicine cup and handed it to me. She looked at me, concerned, “What did they do to you last night? Never mind, I think it’s better I don’t know. Let’s get a measurement this morning. Looks like the shrinking is really slowing.”


    Kay put the ruler next to me, “Four and one eighth. Not bad, hopefully it stops soon.”


    I said, “Yeah, I hope so. It’ll be hard to get my revenge if I get much smaller.”


    She looked puzzled, “Revenge?”


    “Yeah, when you drove me nuts in your mouth and I said I’ll get you back for that.”


     Kay laughed, “Oh, that. You’ll get your chance, I’m sure.” We heard the doorbell. Kay went to answer, Bonnie came into the kitchen with Kay. 


    Kay said, “He’s a little smaller.”


    Bonnie said, “I see. How tall is he?”


    Kay replied, “I just measured him. Four and one eighth inches.”


    Bonnie said, “Well, it should soon stop all together. At least that’s what the doctors are saying. Are you ready to go home?”


    “Yeah, I guess so.” Bonnie collected me and thanked Kay. Bonnie put me in the cup holder, “Did you have fun with Kay and Tammy?”


    “I did, it was pretty fun.” 


    Bonnie looked at me, “I’m glad, I’ve really missed you.” 


    I need to figure out how to let Kay down easily. I don’t want to hurt her. Bonnie looks at me like I’m going to have a busy morning. These women are going to wear me out, I need some decent rest soon. Maybe if I tell Bonnie the truth about the plan, she’ll help me out of it. Then again, she could cut off Kay and Tammy all together. Shit, what do I do?

Chapter End Notes:

Adding some new characters soon. Let me know how I did. Thanks.