- Text Size +

In all the excitement that was happening with Kattie farting on you, she didn't even realize that there was a big fat turd building up in her bladder that now had a way out. While you happily rubbed yourself in the giantess' asshole and stench, up above Kattie was receiving a wake-up call.

"Ahhh-- OH MY GOD I'VE GOT TO SHIT!" It's hard to imagine a girl the size of Kattie moving so fast, but when it came time to relieve herself she did not mess around. She stood up mid-fart, closing her cheeks entirely on you as she ran to her toilet. It all happened so fast that you didn't even realize what had happened at first, only that you were trapped between Kattie's massive mounds of flesh in an air pocket made entirely of her gas. Still right next to her asshole, you grabbed hold of it as the gravity around you changed with Kattie getting off of her stomach and onto her feet, then again to a seated position. When she sat her massive rear on the toilet, her cheeks opened up and you were only able to hang on to an ass hair, over a dark nothing.

"Kattie, what's going on?" You yelled, unable to see anything specific. You couldn't hear anything outside, but the orifice right above you began rumbling until it unleashed a massive stream of silent gas. The fart came out at such a strong force that you lost grip of your hair and fell into darkness. You were afraid until you landed in... water? It then dawned on you what was happening, Kattie was on the toilet about to poop.

A stream of urine came out from above and hit you under the water. You surfaced back up and struggled to see, until you looked up and saw a small ring of light around the bowl, which you figured must be where the seat hit the bowl. Kattie let out another huge fart that quickly filled the bowl with her noxious smell, and you soon realized something: You were eager for Kattie's poop.

You looked up and saw the asshole you had just been making out with expand and a brown log poke it's head out. It then came out quick in several short soft logs that splashed on and around you. Her shit was just beginning, and you were ready for whatever was coming next. You swam over to one of the floating turds and climbed on top of it, though you sank in to it's soft smelly surface.

Kattie's asshole then exploded with shit, as the whole bowl quickly became covered in a layer of brown. You were pushed back into another piece of poop as another set of turds rushed out her asshole onto you. A big pile was starting to form on top of you and, as excited as you were, you knew you had to still try to not get buried too deep. You dug through endless brown with you hands, legs and mouth until you surfaced, only to see the next big thing your girlfriend's ass was conjuring up.

Outside of the bowl, Kattie held her gut and leaned forward into her thighs, trying to yell some words of encouragement to her poor boyfriend below. "Baby I'm so sorry I couldn't get you out, I just reaaaalllly had to go.  I'm so sorry Baby, please hold on!" Little did she know that you were in heaven below her seemingly endless dump. You were completely covered in brown and indistinguishable from her shit, and part of you felt warm and aroused by that fact. Just taking a step back, you realized you were completely on board with being shrunk, farted, pissed and shit upon by a big beautiful woman who you were in love with. What a world, you reflected.

As the farts and turds continued out her ass, Kattie felt the end of mother nature approach in the form of one last big log. Having climbed through so much of her shit, you were eager and excited to be hit directly by the big log that was slowly coming out of her ass. You swam to be centered just underneath the dropping point, when it finally broke off.  At the very center of it was you, and although it couldn't have dropped more than a few inches, it drove you straight into the middle of the big pile of poop Kattie had just made. You were in heaven.

Finally relieved, Kattie stood up off the toilet and looked down into her creation. "Baby, are you okay in there? Where are you?"  You took your time climbing out of your girlfriend's massive dump, but when you surfaced you wiped the poop from your face and saw your beautiful giantess girlfriend staring down at you from outside the bowl. You yelled at her for attention and after scanning for a few moments she finally saw you. "Oh my gosh! You literally look exactly like my poo, haha!" Normally you'd have taken offense at the comment, but you were in such ecstacy right now that you couldn't care. The taste, smell and touch of Kattie's shit was so welcoming, it was now a new kink.

"Kattie I'm not gonna lie, I actually kinda liked all of that."

"Heh, I know you liked my farts!" Kattie said referring to the playtime you two had shared before her trip to the bathroom. "Sorry it went south so fast."

"No you don't understand," you said, "I mean, all of that."

"Oh!" Kattie was shocked, but relieved that you weren't mad. Then she laughed and thought it was cute you were so addicted to her. "Well in that case, I might just have to forget about you back there more often." You both smiled at each other as she washed you off in the sink. From then on, she was happy to drop you into the toilet before, during, and after all her shits. She even stopped wiping after a while and wold instead just drop you into the back of her panties, where you would clean out her asshole and crack happily.

The two of you really were made for each other.

Chapter End Notes:

That's the end of this storyline for now.  I still have options on the interactive open, but I don't actively plan on returning to it.  It's enough of a stopping point for me, and I feel like my writing quality has improved enough that it'd be strange to return to it.

Hope you enjoyed it!  Feel free to leave a review if you'd like.