- Text Size +

"Kattie, that ass is looking too good tonight!" you told her eagerly.

Your giantess girlfriend laughed out loud and scooped you up and over onto her lower back. She rolled over onto her stomach so that her crack was parallel to the bed and the very next thing in your path.

"Baby, you have all the fun you want back there for the next hour, I insist on it." Kattie said to you as she got out her phone and started browsing the internet. "Nothing is off limits, little man, so I want you to have as much fun as possible." She slapped her huge meaty cheeks which caused the entire horizon ahead of you to jiggle. You were so excited that you started running down the last few inched of her back, which for you still took a little bit of time. Kattie laughed as you stepped. "Hehehe, that tickles!"

You were finally at the apex of where the back met the butt crack. Ahead of you was a huge fleshy valley that jiggled with Kattie's breath. It was already warm and rank from the day's activities; all the better for you. You proceeded into the crack and allowed yourself to get smushed in between her ginormous cheeks that towered high above you. Your girlfriend was a BBW after all, so going deep into her crack would take long with all the extra distance you had to travel. But she felt every step you took and would happily swipe at her cheek every now and then, giving you more of her flesh to be smothered by. As you went deeper the heat rose, the light dimmed, and the smell grew ranker. You began passing short ass hairs and as they began to grow closer to your height, you knew you were getting close to the sweet smelly center of her booty.

Kattie continued on her phone but could still feel you inch towards her orifice. It amused her that her little guy had turned out to be such a pervert, but she was so happy they could share this intimacy together. All of her previous boyfriends would give up on her whenever they began anything physical due to her supremely heavy figure and the large amount of flatulence that came with her diet. But with all the time that she's spent with her new boyfriend, she knew he didn't mind all of her gas. The only question now, however, was whether or not he really liked it, and with him being right there in her asshole, she was ready to test him out.

The floor beneath you was starting to become more and more wrinkly, and you finally came to Kattie's asshole. The big pucker was laid out right in front of you with two mountainous cheeks towering above, keeping you trapped with it. It moved slightly and subconsciously according to Kattie's body and the stimuli you had triggered with each step in such a sensitive area. Having finally made it to the center of your girlfriend's ass, you decided to wait no more and jumped directly onto the orifice. You landed smack-dab in the middle of it and it immediately puckered up with you inside. It sucked on you like a piece of candy, and you writhed with it in pleasure as the anal juices inside of it leaked on to you. The smell around the entire area of the asshole magnified the more you moved on it, and Kattie clenched her entire rear as she felt you within it. She flexed her asshole repeatedly with you inside of it as you rubbed your entire body onto it. When it puckered up, you did the same and made out with it, despite the fact that it was able to constrict your entire body. Kattie wiggled her huge booty in pleasure, which reverberated to you tenfold. It was all going amazing, you weren't sure how it could possibly be better. That is until...

pfft

Kattie clenched her asshole shut as the tiniest amount of gas slipped out. Only for you, it had been a huge burst of wind that launched you into the air. You flew through the thick intestinal gas of your girlfriend until you land back right on her pooper. The smell was earthy and filled your entire body, and the taste was delicious. You were no longer afraid of the smells that your girlfriend made, as they were a part of her you still loved. You breathed in the noxious fumes and rubbed your face even harder into her asshole. Kattie felt your movements and knew then and there that you were completely in love with her mentally, emotionally and now physically. "You like that, little man?" Kattie taunted at you while looking at her ass. She felt you vibrate on top of her still clenched asshole. "Well good, because there's still a whole lot more where that came from!"

BRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP

Kattie completely relaxed her bowels and allowed all of her pent up gas to release right onto her boyfriend.  She continued to rip ass right in your face, which you were struggling to keep up with. You felt lightheaded and high, but knew you could handle whatever Kattie had for you. Even as the farts continued, you still tried to dig more and more into her asshole whenever you were close to it. You held onto whatever you could to withstand the wind coming out her backside; a fold in her asshole, a hair, dried feces plastered to her that she missed when she last wiped. You were happy to experience it all so close up, and she was excited to feel you squirm back there.