- Text Size +

Finally, salvation came in the sound of Kim's iPhone alarm. She turned it off and opened up the bed, sliding out of it nice and warm. Standing up, she brushed her hands down her bare sweaty body, letting her hands move with her voluptuous figure. It made her happy to know she was so sexy, but not has happy as her tiny prisoner did. Circling her hands across her huge ass a few times, she caressed it and smashed you yet again. It was frustrating, but you could at least now start reforming your mouth without the pressure of Kim's tight clothing or the heat of the tanning bed.

"Ahhh," she moaned in pleasure while admiring her new tan in the mirror. "That was a great session. I definitely gotta start doing hour long ones more often. Let's see how you're looking down there, newbie." Kim turned around and aimed her huge dumptruck at the mirror, before bending down and spreading it open.

As your world was exposed to a normal brightness, you finally managed to have control of your vision again. You looked forward, first confused, but then horrified. All you could see was a huge ass spread open, perfectly tanned from outside in. You wondered who this was, until you saw Kim's upside down face peeking between the thick thighs. You were looking in the mirror, and couldn't even recognize yourself! Looking closer at Kim's juicy center, you saw that there wasn't any asshole, but instead two eyes and a spot of skin with what looked like semi-formed mouth. It was you, or rather all that was left of you.

Focusing all of your efforts on reforming your mouth, Kim looked you over and started laughing hysterically. "Oh my God! You blend right in! I couldn't even see you at first." She continued laughing, causing her whole body to shake and make you nauseous. "But wait, where's your mouth? Hurry up and reform it, I've gotta get back to work. But I definitely want to hear what you think of your new look first."

Kim was thankfully giving you a few minutes to reform, but she was getting impatient. When your mouth was finally reformed enough, you opened it to cry out for help. "Kim, please stop this! You've gotta help me, I've fused with your ass." Immediately after you said it, Kim broke out into another fit of laughter, struggling to focus. Shaking with her body, you screamed more pleas for reason. "Kim this is serious! If we don't do something soon, I'm gonna--"

PPFFFFFRRRRTT

You and Kim were both cut off by a gust of flatulence tumbling out of your mouth. The rank and rancid air blew effortlessly out of you, robbing you of your ability to speak. Tasting Kim's intestinal air, you stopped talking and began coughing in pain and disgust. For the most part it sounded like a normal cough, but there were still hints of fart noises coming out through you.

"OH. MY. GOD." Kim's jaw dropped in shock and her eyes widened in excitement. "You... You weren't lying..." Kim spoke directly to you, still struggling to comprehend what she just saw. "You're... actually my asshole! This... this is hilarious!" Yet again, the beautiful giantess burst out into another fit of hysterics. "I just farted through you! That is so funny!"

Kim's reaction was already making you feel dismal, this was all just a silly game to her but was a matter of life and death for you. "Kim, stop it!" You yelled at her, trying to get her refocused on you. "Please! This isn't funny, it's--"

BBBRRRAAAAPPPTTT

Kim had cut you off yet again with another fart, further humiliating you and entertaining her. Almost in tears from the laughter, she finally stood back up and sealed you back into darkness. Starting to get dressed, Kim was still laughing while teasing you. "Oh Jim, this is too much! You have no idea how much fun you and I are going to have.” Those were the last words she said to you before sealing her sexy ass back into her tight shorts and returning to work. But on her way back to her station, you heard her run into Juli.

"Hey Kim, Melissa said there was some tiny new guy working today and that you've been training him. Where is he?" She asked eagerly, excited to meet hew new partner.

Biting the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing, she shrugged. "I don't know, he split a little bit after his shift started. I doubt he's coming back."

"Oh, really?" Juli sounded a little defeated, she had been looking forward to meeting you.

"Yeah, but don't take it personally. In fact, I thought he was a bit of an asshole," Kim chuckled at the statement, clenching you as she said it. "I've gotta get back to work, but could you do me a favor? Do we still have any of those fiber bars in the break room? I forgot my lunch today."

Juli nodded. "I think we do, yeah. Want me to grab you one?"

"That'd be great, gurl, thank you!" Juli started to walk away, when Kim yelled at her. "Actually, can you grab like 3 or 4?"

Oh God no, was all you could think as you heard Kim's words. A faint low rumble came from deep inside her, making you fearful of what was to come...