- Text Size +

Sitting on her newly filled toilet, Kim was panting, still partially entranced by her self-inflicted orgasm.  She smiled to herself; never before had she been so pleased by someone, yet a minuscule squishy person had just introduced her to a new realm of pleasure.  Taking a deep breath, she relished in the smell of her waste, knowing the earthy stench was nothing but pure hell for her new asshole.  This is something else, she thought to herself, and it's only just started.  Feeling a pitiful toot come out of her victim, Kim knew she couldn't stop the torture.  She knew how cruel it was, but the pleasure she got from it was too good to sacrifice willingly.  And the best part was that there was nothing anyone could do to stop her, especially you.


Still mentally petrified by the whole experience, you didn't even notice it as Kim stood up until a soft white sheet was dragged over you.  Realizing Kim was wiping you, you pulsed out at the two-ply, hoping somehow it would wipe you away with the remainder of Kim's poop.  But it was quickly dragged away, and you watched in defeat as it was dropped in the toilet.  Despite it being flushed away with a mountain of Kim's shit, you were envious that it was free of the giantess.  Kim's cheeks then closed in on you, and you felt your host move to a different room.  As she stepped, they wrung you tight and you became aware of the fact that Kim had done a rather crappy job of wiping, as fecal slime was rubbed all over your wrinkly mouth.  Christ, I'd give anything for a shower, you thought to yourself.


Shortly after, your fleshy prison opened back up and you were greeted to Kim's upside down face.  She was finally going to talk to you again!  Initially, your first instinct was to yell, but your mind held you back, as you became afraid of what other punishments Kim could have in store for you.  You watched as she eyeballed you over and scrunched her nose up in disgust.  "Whew!  Christ, Pooper, you reek!"  Even still, she was still taking every chance she could to humiliate you.


"Kim, please... I-" You began speaking until Kim took control of your mouth and flexed her anus shut.


"Uh-uh," the beautiful giantess interrupted you.  "That's not how you address your Mistress, is it, Pooper?"  You watched her eyes look away as she reached for something, before she brought it into your field of vision.  It made a crinkling noise, and you recognized it as some sort of wrapper.  She held it up to the mirror, where you were forced to read it upside down and reflected.  After a second, you deciphered it with fear: FIBER+ BAR.  Kim began unwrapping it, still clenching you shut.  She was already preparing for her next trip to the bathroom!  Bringing the food to her mouth, she began seductively licking it, before finally unclenching and returning control to you.


As quickly as you could, you yelled, "Forgive me, Mistress!  Please, I'm sorry!"  Kim stopped licking and smiled, before directing her gaze back to her brown eye.  She could tell she was breaking you already.  It was quite the energizing confidence boost; more than any number of horny male gazes or jealous women's stares could ever supply.


"That's better.  Now tell me, what is your name?"


Your body clenched up as you realized just how much Kim's torture was getting to you.  Never before had you been so tortured and dehumanized, and now she was making you abandon your name for your new role.  "Mistress please... I just want to go home..."


Kim smiled deliciously, secretly hoping you would fight her will a bit longer.  "Wrong answer," she said before eagerly biting in to her fiber bar.  As she did, you screamed for her to stop, but it was drowned out by more flatulence bubbling out of your orifice.  Within 10 seconds she had devoured the bar and swallowed it, before moving her hand and creating another crinkling noise.  "Oh look, a whole box of fiber bars!  These really are just too delicious to pass up."


Her threats were too much for you to resist anymore.  You had just gone through hell, and you were now willing to do anything to keep that from happening again.  "Pooper!  My name is Pooper!  I'm your asshole, Mistress Kim.  Please forgive me, I'll never question you again!  PLEASE JUST PUT DOWN THE FIBER BARS.  I'LL DO--"


BRRRRRFFFTTTT


An extra long and extra loud fart cut you off, but Kim had heard you and closed her heavenly eyes.  "That's better, Pooper.  Do you have anything else you want to say?"


Unsure of what your host was going to do next, you let your anxious mind take over and reveal your entire hand.  "I'm your Pooper, Mistress.  B-b-but... If you choose to be so kind to me, I-I-I think there might be a way to get me out of here... We just have to hurry!”  You watched her stare at you, almost emotionlessly.  The coldness in her eyes made you tremble in fear, and you saw her look back at her fiber bar and begin licking her lips.  "B-b-b-but... do you think we could just take a shower or something first?  I still taste... er, smell bad..."


Kim smiled and let out a deep sigh.  "Oh, what the hell, Pooper.  I guess I'll throw you a bone and clean you up a bit more.  In fact, for being such a good sport about everything, I might just be willing to find it in my kind heart to listen to your plan a little bit more."


"R-really, Mistress?" You eyes lit up for the first time since becoming trapped.  However, Kim then stood back up, sealing you into a familiar fleshy darkness.


Fully intent on keeping you forever, Kim grabbed a new fiber bar and began unwrapping it.  "Well, maybe I will at the end of the week.  I've just got a few days off coming up, and would hate to waste them in some doctor's office.  That'd just be sooo annoying," she said right before biting into her second fiber bar.  Gotta make sure I buy more of these in case he tries to act up again... she thought to herself before exiting her bedroom.