- Text Size +

Clenching her ass tight, Kim rushed from her bedroom to her bathroom. The moment she had been anticipating all night was about to happen, and it thrust her back into an elated, sexed up mood. She was about to shit through her newly transformed anus, which only hours ago had been her new coworker she had been instructed to train. Slamming her thick ass onto her porcelain throne, she kept your mouth clenched tightly shut, as she still planned for some masturbatory foreplay before starting her massive dump. "I certainly picked quite the perfect name, Pooper." Kim failed to miss a chance to humiliate you further, as each extra twist of her dominatrix knife only made her hotter and hotter.

Underneath Kim's plump caboose, your mind was breaking as you lost control of your body. You feared this outcome, but never really expected Kim to be so cruel as to use you as her poopchute. You never imagined you'd come across someone so willing to treat another person so horridly, but you realized that Kim no longer saw you as human. Maybe she never had, but as she took control of your mouth and forced it shut around a dense, disgusting log, you knew it didn't matter what she used to think of you. All that mattered now was the fact that she was going to use you to dispel the waste from her bladder. Not only that, but she was going to get off to it.

Is there any coming back from this? you solemnly wondered while mentally retching from the overpowering earthy taste that was burning your mouth. A part of you wanted to be optimistic, but as Kim lowered you above a pool of water and you heard a trickle of urine start flowing out of the giantess, you knew that any hope was foolish. Not even the sharp ammonia smell of her piss could take away from the taste of her shit, and it made you envious that you couldn't be trapped as her crotch, or even left floating in the bowl. Looking around your environment, you noticed a few small stains here and there, easily missable by a standard-sized human. You wondered about the shits that Kim had dumped in order to make those. Would yours be any better?

Planting her feet firmly on her small bathroom rug, Kim circled her fingers in varying paces around her areolas. Mixed with the knowledge of your torture, it didn't take long for her to lose control of her crotch and begin pissing, making way for a more intimate wetness to occur next. Not wanting to get too dirty, she bent forward to grab a piece of toilet paper to wipe her pee away, and as she did she let some gas hiss its way around her incoming dump and out your mouth. Clenching you fully closed again as she began wiping, Kim teased, "I bet you'll never complain about me tooting ever again after this." She dropped her soiled sheet into the bowl, then closed her thick thighs around her hand as she began lightly fingering herself.

Unable to do anything but suffer, you watched the toilet paper float in the now yellow pond below you. You closed your eyes and wished internally that you could somehow wake up from this nightmare or trade places with the crumpled sheet, but it was in vain. You prayed to any and all gods you could think of, begging for mercy. But there was no salvation. The only thing that was changing was that Kim’s poop was building up more and more in her bladder, to the point where it was even starting to spread your mouth open despite Kim's resistance.

Kim felt this too, and began reeling in ecstasy from the dense log that was starting to prairie-dog. Groping herself harder and penetrating her vagina with her finger rhythmically, she knew she had waited long enough and began to weaken her sphincter's grip on itself. As she did, another bout of atmospheric pressure slid around the turd and out your mouth. You didn't have enough time to taste the extra rankness it carried as your mouth began choking on a wide log of shit. You thought for a moment that you might actually choke and die, becoming free from this hell, but Kim's body was flushing fresh blood and nutrients into you, sustaining your life. She really had a complete hold of you, and she didn't even realize it.

Your mouth stretched further and further, causing the log to slide out at an ungodly slow rate. It'd take your body a few seconds to stretch itself, then more poop would come out at a wider girth, causing your body to take its time in stretching again. This horrid cycle was not even a minute for the pleasured giantess, but each second felt like an hour to you. The big dump forced its clay like matter onto every inch of you, invading all of your wrinkly anal folds. The heat coming from it made the skin of your lips scream in agony, and the taste of the fecal substance that slid over them was amplified tenfold. Aside from the intestinal squelching of the next dump in line, you could make out the sexual moaning of your beautiful host up above, who was approaching an orgasmic bliss. "You like that, Pooper?" Kim screamed out in between exasperated moans. "I've got... plenty more where that came from... you little bitch!"

Grunting and flexing, Kim's bladder shot the log you had been choking on for so long out of your mouth violently, where it slammed into the dirty water below. You screamed as she did it, causing another windstorm of flatulence to tumble out behind it. With her thick thighs completely sealing the toilet shut, you quickly noticed how much worse the smell was becoming. Her massive turd had coiled up into a huge pile of shit that wasn't even able to be covered up by the water, causing more stink and heat to generate in the fecal chamber. Before you could scream for help though, a familiar force made its way through your throat, and you soon found yourself choking on another turd. I just want this to end! you cried internally as Kim began dispensing log number two.

Kim was beginning to climax, thanks to the euphoria that came from her stretched anus. Rubbing her clit and erect nipple as fast as she could now, she began forcing her bowels empty to get more pleasurable sensations at her backdoor. She felt her pooper spread open and closed as log after log began tumbling out of her. She began farting up a hurricane that remained isolated in her toilet, and dumped out shits that were becoming less dense and log-like. Mushier, wetter poops were water-falling out of your mouth, contributing to the massive pile that was getting closer and closer to you. "This is all you are, Pooper!" Kim screamed in a strained pleasure while slapping her huge ass that was spilling over the toilet rim. "This sexy body is your home now. It's your life now! You understand, Pooper?"

Kim screamed in pleasure as the last of her shit was evacuated through you. Reaching her climax, she continued to finger herself until she cooled down from her orgasmic high. As she did, you heard her breathe heavily while you stared at the mountain of shit below you. The bowl was now completely covered in brown that you had spewed out. Your eyes burned and your mouth tingled in numbness. The warm stench that enveloped the bowl was burned into your mind. Kim's waste was all you could see, breathe, and taste. The woman had set out to torture you, and more than any woman you had ever met before, Kim had done it. Complete and total domination was what she had over you. Anything else you would experience in your life would pale in comparison to the endless shit that lay before you.

Hanging upside down, completely broken, you didn't even notice it as Kim burped a final, pathetic pfft through you. Or rather, you burped it out for your mistress. Compared to the hell you just went through, it wasn't even a blip on your radar.

The mental humiliation. The physical degradation. The biological transformation. The fecal violation. It was all becoming too much for you to handle... you just thought today would be a normal day where you start a job as a lifeguard.