- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Originally these were posted with the rest of my chapters to the "Tiny Life Guard" interactive, but were removed due to them violating the author's rule regarding no scat content.  This chapter and the following were also originally split into two parts due to writing.com's character limit, so I decided to split the chapters here as well.

"Let's get a closer look at you. I'd love to see my new asshole before I take a huge dump," Kim said seductively, getting hotter just saying it aloud. The fact she was getting a sexual pleasure from this would have been enough to make you feel hopeless in regards to reasoning with her, but you were too terrified by the last thing she said. Kim fully intended on using you to poop, and it didn't seem like there was any stopping her. You wanted to scream for help, but knew that it'd only cause you to fart and escalate Kim further.

Just as she had in the sauna earlier today, Kim stripped down to nothing and aimed her ass at her mirror. Bending over and spreading her cheeks wide open, she peered through her huge beautiful thighs to investigate her brown eye. As light came back into your world, you saw the reflection of Kim's butt and looked for yourself as well. Almost simultaneously, you both identified your new body, both shocked by what you had seen. For Kim, it escalated her ecstasy to pure joy, causing a huge smile to spread across her face. She was past hysterics, now simply stupefied by her incredible luck.

For you, the shock was the complete opposite, as seeing your escalated transformed form made you even more horrified by the hopelessness of your situation. What you had seen was an evenly tanned, wrinkly pucker, not unlike any other woman's anus you had seen in the countless asses you've found yourself trapped in over the years. But after a few seconds, you noticed 2 faint brown moles above it. You blinked a few times at it, until you realized they were blinking too... you were looking directly at your eyes. In the mere hours since becoming fused with Kim's anus, your body had started transforming into it at an alarming rate. Your brown eyes had diminished into mere specks or irises, barely differentiable from Kim's beautifully tanned skin. Your mouth had began puckering up into a wrinkly starfish, and as you clenched yourself you saw it blossom in and out. Kim had a brand new pooper, and it was you.

Unable to contain her excitement anymore, Kim spoke. "Ohmygod... you're... you're my asshole now! Like... it's not even you anymore! You're me now! This...this is too much!" Kim moaned and laughed as she reflected, closing her eyes in pleasure.

This had gone on long enough, you had to get Kim to take this seriously right now. You knew that if you were going to talk, you were going to have to get rid of all the gas currently loaded up in Kim's bladder. You closed your eyes and braced yourself for a horrid taste and smell, before opening yourself up as wide as you could.

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFTTTTT

Kim's fart roared it's way out your mouth, causing it to flutter violently for more than 5 full seconds. As it reached it's conclusion, Kim opened her eyes and looked right at you, taking a deep breath. After holding in her breath and savoring the smell of her gas, she opened her eyes and squinted at you in disapproval, as if to say, "what do you want to bitch about now?" Her leer had done such a good job of intimidating you that it shook your confidence that you had been trying so hard to build up. "What do you want, Jim?"

"Kim please, I-"

"Actually, that's not right, is it?" she asked.

Her question caught you off guard. "...huh?"

"That shouldn't really be your name anymore, right? 'Jim' is a name for a person, and you're not a person anymore, are you?"

“Please, Kim. This is serious-"

"Although, I guess you weren't really much of a person to begin with." Kim laughed at her own mean statement. "I guess a better name for you would be something like 'Butthole', or 'Assy', or 'Sphincter', or 'Pooper'."

"This isn't funny, Kim. Please listen, I-" your plea for help was cut off as another burst of flatulence blew out of your mouth, stinging your orifice with its hot spiciness.

"You know what, I don't think I'll be able to talk to you if I don't know your name," Kim teased in a condescending tone. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to talk to strangers?"

You could feel your frustrations rising, although it also may have just been more of Kim's gas. "Enough, Kim! I need you to help me-"

"Don't talk back to me like that, you little shit!" Kim cut you off sharply, much to your surprise. You recoiled in fear, which caused a minuscule fart to slip out of you. "You're nothing but my asshole now, don't you get it? Just look at yourself, it's literally what you are now! You should be grateful it's in a booty as beautiful as mine!" She grabbed both of her hefty cheeks and shook them, smashing you within them and disorienting you further. "Being my anus is more than you ever could've accomplished as a pathetic little guy. At least now you're part of something bigger than yourself! Now, I'm going to be kind enough to ask you one more time, what's your name?"

Kim's threats made you uneasy and fearful. You should've expected her to have a short temper simply based off of the day you had with her today. If there was going to be any chance of escaping this giantess now, you were going to have to get her to calm down and get on her good side, no matter how dehumanizing it was going to be.

"Okay, my name's not Jim anymore..." you forfeited to Kim. Her anger turned back into a possessive, dominating grin. She knew she was going to be able to break you.

"Then what is it?" she asked, returning to her seductive demeanor.

"It's... I... I don't know..." you felt like crying. How on Earth were you going to make it through this?

"No... I think you do know," Kim spoke softly, almost reassuringly. You looked her in her upside-down eyes and she made a kissy face at you, until you realized she was giving you a hint by mimicking your new body with her puckered lips.

"I... I guess..." you sighed in defeat, which only caused more of Kim's rank gas to exit through you. "Call me 'Asshole"."

"Hmmmm..." Kim said as she pondered your answer. "You know, I don't think that's good enough. I know plenty of assholes already, and I wouldn't want to get confused, thinking someone was talking about you. How about something like..." Kim racked her mind to think of an extra humiliating and dehumanizing name, until her gurgling gut inspired her. "... Pooper. Yeah, that's you're name now, Pooper!"

You closed your eyes in frustration. "Fine... I guess you can call me that."

Kim closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. "Mmmmm, that's good to hear, Pooper. Now, just so that we don't forget our places, I want you to address me as Mistress Kim. You understand, Pooper?" She asked and looked back at you. You opened your mouth to agree, but more flatulence was all that came out. Kim laughed. "Sounds like you do. It also sounded like you had something important you wanted to tell me. What was it, Pooper?"

Humiliated, you tried to look away from Kim, but your limited landscape was either her face or her butt, so you chose the former. "Mistress Kim, I need your help. I-" Just then you were cut off by what first felt like a fart, but soon plugged up your mouth in to something a hundred times more pungent.

"Oh shit, it's time!" Kim stood straight up, smashing you back into her depths and clenching your mouth shut. Her gut made a loud gurgling noise that was signaling a universal sign: It was time to shit.