- Text Size +

Once she and Jake had stripped bare naked, Carol took the rented size gun and carefully aimed it at her husband. Her finger rested just off the trigger; only once he nodded at her did she activate the device and send him dwindling down.

It had taken Jake a lot of effort to talk her into this, and even now she still wasn't completely on board with it. She had heard about macrophilia from reports on the media following the invention and commercialization of size rays, but she never understood the appeal. She thought it was another weird kink that held no interest for her and gave it no further thought until Jake came out as a macrophile to her. She still didn't see what the big deal was, but she had been willing to give it a shot for his sake.

Yet seeing him shrink down to a little over half an inch was giving her second thoughts. Jake looked so small and helpless; it would be so easy for something bad to happen to him. Though she knew that shrunken objects were supposed to have increased durability, that didn't make him look any less frail, and she felt an urge to protect him at all costs.

She knelt down, watching over him as he took in his surroundings. Wonder shone on his face as he looked all over the room, from the carpet to the furniture and finally up at her, as if it were all the most amazing thing he had ever seen. It was actually kind of adorable how excited he was. Then he smiled and and signaled to let her know that he was ready to be picked up.

Carol lowered her hand next to him, letting him climb onto her palm. Once he was safely on, she and carried him to their bed, setting him down on it surface before climbing on and setting her feet next to him like they'd agreed beforehand. After gawking at her soles for a bit, he rushed forward and pounced on her toes, throwing himself passionately at them.

Though she had no idea what Jake could possibly see in a toe—let alone in toes more than twice his size—there was something exciting in the fact that he clearly knew what he liked, and what he liked were her feet. Even if she didn't enjoy having a tiny man on her foot, she could at least enjoy that he was enjoying her.

Jake approached her toes as though he were their lover, hugging and kissing and stroking them as passionately as he ever did to her. Eventually he found what must have been a nice and warm spot between two of her toes and started humping into it, his tiny dick barely even sensible to her. Carol didn't mean to make fun of him, but it was so ridiculous that she couldn't hold back a laugh. Apparently he must have liked it, though, because it only made him hump her more eagerly. She playfully curled her toes around him and he let out a squeaky moan, then when she uncurled them he slid off her foot, breathing fast and deep.

Bringing her foot closer, Carol noticed a small white spot between her toes she guessed must be his semen. Was that it? Had Jake finished already? It felt so underwhelming. He must have expected to last longer with her toes, but in the end he couldn't contain himself and blew his load early. Did that mean she should grow him back? She'd only agreed to participate until he came, but it seemed a shame to end it now. Maybe there was something more she could to to help him enjoy himself.

Carol swiped the semen onto her fingertip and licked it up, getting just the barest hint of taste from it, then picked Jake up and brought him to her face, where she licked off what spunk remained on his crotch. Jake let out a gasp, and when she pulled back to swallow, he was still squirming in pleasure.

After giving him some time to recover from his orgasm, Carol went down on him again, playing with his tiny shaft using her tongue. It was easily she had him literally squirming in her hand. She could dictate the entire encounter with the slightest effort on her part and not give him any say on the matter.

When it seemed he was about to come, Carol pulled her head back, with Jake being pulled up along with her tongue for a moment before falling back into her hand. There he rolled over and started humping her palm until she rolled him back and held his limbs down. Carol enjoyed seeing him struggle against her, obviously wanting nothing more than to reach down and stroke himself, and she especially enjoyed how powerless his struggles were. She wondered if he was enjoying this too, like he'd enjoyed her laughing at him.

Finally, she picked him up and placed him face-down on her tongue, where he immediately went nuts humping the hot, wet surface. To Carol's surprise, she found that she was getting turned on too. She reached down to her crotch and slipped a couple fingers into herself, idly moving them around while Jake did his thing. After a while he came into her mouth and lay limply on her tongue, slowly sliding down until he fell off onto her chest. He rolled through her cleavage and down her belly, coming to a stop on her pubic hair.

Carol picked him back up, leaving him lying on her thumb while she pet him with her finger. He mumbled something she couldn't make out, then kissed her thumb and rubbed its surface, bringing a smile to her face as she set him down on her breast.

Jake opened his eyes to see where he was now and, finding next to on her nipple, he smiled back at her. She pet him again, then he crawled to her nipple where he hugged it and buried his face into it.

Carol gasped. She had thought he wouldn't be able to make her feel good at that size, but he was working hard to prove her wrong with his squeezing and nibbling. She kept pleasuring herself while he worked on her nipple, whispered encouragement to him, and after a while she saw him crawl forward and thrust into her milk duct. The whole thing was strangely pleasurable; it was as good as regular sex, just different, like it scratched a different itch for her.

Carol kept masturbating until she finally came a couple minutes later. As she came down from her orgasm, she pulled her hand back out and reached up to stroke at her husband, slathering his body in her sexual fluids and leaving him stuck to her tit as she lay placidly in bed. She had to admit, this had gone much better that she'd thought it would. From the looks of it, Jake had gotten exactly what he wanted too, and now lay beside her nipple, breathing softly alongside her. She blew a puff of wind at him, ruffling his hair, then when he shivered against her skin, she cupped a hand over him to keep him warm.