- Text Size +
Chapter 6

xxFieryMinxxx tiptoed two of her digts over her smooth belly, walking her index and middle finger in tandem with Pete’s tortured journey.


“Ooh, I can feel him, everyone! He’s squirming inside over…. Here!” She tapped her soft tummy rhythmically, denting her porcelain skin and playing her belly like a drum.


Pete struggled to keep his balance as her pink cavern began to rumble. Was it just stomach churning, or was she actively making it jiggle!? The ceiling dripped its viscous acids onto his hair. He screamed as it traced down his face, tearing away at his skin.


He broke into an unstable sprint, sploshing more of her enzymes up his naked legs as he ran for what he hoped was safety.


“Hehe, hehe, hahaha!” xxFieryMinxxx giggled. “It tickles! He’s really stomping around in there! Oh Pete, don’t you know it’s not nice to tickle a lady if she doesn't give you permission?”


She placed both palms on her belly and began to rub herself as she wiggled her hips.


Pete was rocked violently by xxFieryMinxxx’s furious shaking. The floor tilted to a steep incline, sending him slipping backward, before turning exactly the opposite way. His footing gave out, and he gasped, experiencing his fall in slow motion, preparing for the imminent pain of being digested even faster.


He winced as the back of his head hit the floor of her stomach. But the soft folds of her flesh absorbed the impact, merely eliciting a sudden gasp.


Unluckily for Pete, he was now buried in her juices, so his little open mouthed breath led to her gastric enzymes flooding his mouth and running up his nostrils.


If he thought vomiting had been painful, it was nothing compared to the searing sensation of being devoured from the inside out. His delicate internals were burning, his throat being devoured, his lungs screaming in pain.


“Pete, was that your name?” xxFieryMinxxx laughed. “You doing okay in there? You don’t seem to be so chipper anymore!” She said with another lascivious wiggle before rolling over onto her back once more.


The cruel cam girl grabbed a fluffy pillow and placed it between her legs, tall side up. Smiling wickedly, she began to undulate up and down, bending at her knees and then extending her legs to their full, exquisite length, presenting her pristine soles to the camera. As xxFieryMinxxx humped her pillow, her fragrant juices began to soak the down-stuffed fabric. She moaned as the soft cotton rubbed her tingling clit.


“Mm! Yeah! Fuck!” She panted as she rocked on her knees, back and forth. “Pete! How you… doing… in there... hmm?” The cruel ginger taunted as she panted in heat. She’d already gotten off twice today, but the thought of sealing his fate inside of her body drove her desires to higher heights!




Pete was completely lost. He rolled around, carried by the surf of her debilitating enzymes. And to his dismay, her digestive system began pumping out more of the green disintegrating stuff, like poison gas filling the chamber.


His entire body was coated in the stuff now. The grit only rubbed his sensitive skin even more raw, carving out red lines and gross patches across his body.


He was holding his breath, but there wasn’t that much breath to hold in her foul, oppressive prison. Before long, xxFieryMinxxx’s superior, commanding body forced his own weak, inferior, tiny one to inhale. He choked and gagged as her chyme invaded his innards fully. His eyes went wide with shock, now also fully exposed to her elements.


Pete opened his mouth to cry out in shock, only to gurgle as her stomach raped his throat. Tiny bubbles drifted through her faint green all-destructive juices. The only sensation he felt was pain.


But the pain was starting to fade. He would be okay. It would all be over soon. This was just a bad dream.



Pete’s struggles ceased as he continued to surf like flotsam inside of her stomach. His body could no longer take the punishment. His world went to black.




xxFieryMinxxx was lying on her back, knees up, legs spread. The camera got a clear view of her pussy as well as her flat, toned, creamy belly. She wiggled her hips, patting her tummy and biting her lower lip as she gazed straight into the camera.


“Mm… I can feel him inside me. Poor thing…” she fingered herself at the thought of his fate by her hands. “The struggles stopped. Looks like he’s not moving anymore.”


“Well, that’s the show everyone! Hopefully we get another volunteer for next time!”


She shut off the camera. A few thousand dollars earned in an hour, and all she had to do was come on camera and eat a little snack.