- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Drunk and alone on his 21st birthday, Pete jumps through a size portal and ends up on xxFieryMinxxx’s stream. Too bad he didn’t read the fine print. Or the stream description about being inserted before being eaten.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by HarmonyMotion

Commissioned by anonymous

harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com

https://www.patreon.com/harmonymotion


I am available for commissions!

Chapter 1

Pete sat alone in his dorm room, the usually bustling halls with the sound of his friends’ buffoonery now dead silent. It was such a pain being stuck on campus during the three week winter break while all of his friends went home for the holidays. Of course, they’d be back to celebrate with him after the fact, but he was only going to turn 21 once. So he went to the liquor store and grabbed something affordable from the bottom shelf for his college age bank account. The cashier began ringing up his order without even asking for his ID.


“Ahem.” Pete cleared his throat.


“Yeah kid?” The gruff, tired employee didn’t even glance up.


“Aren’t you going to card me?”


“Yeah sure, whatever kid.”


Pete proudly flashed his real driver’s license to the guy who barely even glanced at it.


“Yeah ok.” He dismissed Pete’s ID.


$15 lighter and a handle heavier, Pete got in his car and drove back to his dorm, utterly deflated. He entered his room, poured the transparent light brown liquor into a mug and drained it down his gullet. It burned his throat and stung his nostrils. He choked.


Wrinkling his nose and fetching a bottle of water, Pete jiggled his mouse and opened a desktop browser. At least with no one around, he could navigate some pornography freely. Accessing an amateur cam site, Pete scrolled through the list of active girls and watched a few publicly available ones. Beautiful blondes with soft bodies, scene girls, nude cosplayers… he poured himself another unmeasured shot of liquor.


The most exciting ones had tiny, shrunken volunteers warp in. His unfocused eyes stared in fascination as he reached into his pants and touched himself. What would it be like to be kissed by a stunning nude model hundreds of times his height? He’d get to enjoy seeing the plump flesh of their pink lips as their moist, hot tongues licked his entire body and nearly swallowed him up with a gentle kiss, suffused with their love and affection...


Two hours later, with half the bottle emptied, Pete groaned in frustration. He was horny. Horny, unsatisfied, and bored. Just sitting here in the darkness of his room and watching the glowing computer screen wasn’t enough stimulation anymore. His breath, nay, his sweat, positively reeked of alcohol. Why was his 21st so fucking lame?!


He went to the dormitory’s bathroom, splashed his piss all over the porcelain pot, heaved a little, and made a decision. Alcohol wasn’t the only thing he was legally of age for now.