- Text Size +
Chapter 4

“Ooh, it’s a live one, everybody!” xxFieryMinxxx cooed as she manipulated her toy inside of her sex. She plunged Pete in and out, in and out, driving him ever deeper into her greedy, sopping pussy.


“Look, I’m so creamy today!” she declared as she brought her other hand into play, scooping up some of her own cum. “Mmmf, I taste so sweet…” she lasciviously licked her own fingers, getting a taste of herself.


Pete had his eyes squeezed shut tightly as he found himself used as a human dildo, battering xxFieryMinxxx’s most private, intimate core. He reached his arms up to try and cushion the impact of his head being slammed into her pelvic floor, his tormentress always buried him to the hilt regardless. She was far too powerful for him to resist. His arms buckled under the pressure as she moaned, apparently pressing him deep against her soft, aching erogenous zones.


Her tight, slick, velvety walls pressed against his naked body like a powerful compactor. What should have been pure, carnal bliss when he was still his full six-foot-odd height was now pure torture! His bones creaked and his flesh bruised against the strong, uncomfortable squeeze of her inner lips. Each successive thrust seemed to grow shallower, its round trip shorter. She kept hammering him against a gland that seemed to be swelling. He gasped in tandem with xxFieryMinxxx.


She was slamming him into her G spot!


She was positively moaning and thrashing now. Her long, polished legs were crooked and trembling, her feet rubbing against her sheets as she drew quicker, shallower breaths. A light sheen of sweat dotted her forehead and cleavage. Her prodigious chest flushed with the heat of fiery arousal as she began to use Pete in earnest, enjoying his helplessness while holding the fate of his life in her literal hands.


Meanwhile, Pete found her movements growing ever more erratic. She began to twist and turn him, shoving him in at surprising angles, still hammering away at her electric pulsing love spot. His arms felt like limp noodles, unable to offer him support any longer. Instead of merely thrusting, Pete found himself being wiggled side to side, his head and chest getting used as a battering ram as well. He tried to grip onto something, anything, with his hands, but it was so slick! And whenever he did grab a fistful of something, it only spurred xxFieryMinxxx even harder.


xxFieryMinxxx’s core was growing unbearably hot. Her fleshy prison walls were positively thrumming now. He could hear her shallow panting, the rapid rise and fall of her heaving chest. Impossibly, she began to grow even wetter down there, threatening to drown him in her lovely juices.


Her hand was quivering uncontrollably now. The thrusting stopped. He could feel her entire body clenching, hard.


Hoping for a way out, Pete realized his only chance of survival instead of a humiliating death of drowning by xxFieryMinxxx’s sexual fluids was to make her come. He reached out with his weak, noodly arms and pounded furiously at her swollen glands.


xxFieryMinxxx screamed in pure, hot, molten pleasure.


“I’m coming! I’m coming!!” she cried to the sound of hundreds of dollars being donated her way.


Pete held on for dear life as her solid flesh slammed shut on him. Her vagina pressed into his nose, his ears, his mouth, forcing him to taste her musky scent, brought upon partially by his lovers’ caress. Her fingers pressed into his ankles painfully. He felt for sure that she was about to break him with her merciless erotic squeeze!


Finally, her pulsing walls seemed to calm down. The constricting clench of her orgasm-riddled body finally relaxed. Pete was barely able to breathe again, inhaling much needed air into his burning lungs, along with a lungful of her juices flavored by the redhead’s musky scent.


He began to relax. Maybe he would survive this after all. Maybe xxFieryMinxxx was just roleplaying, hamming it up for her viewers. Just maybe, she would let him live, and he could make it home somehow. He didn’t even know where in the world he was.


To his shock, she didn’t pull him out! She just let go of his legs, leaving him completely disoriented and exhausted inside of her hot, steaming sex!


Pete scrambled, trying to scrabble his way out of her dark, pink, fleshy folds. The musky walls morphed around him, all of it identical looking, no way for Pete to identify which way was up or down. xxFieryMinxxx would sometimes open around him, allowing him a desperate breath of girl-cum saturated air, before slamming her thighs shut once more and rubbing her womanhood with her hand or by tugging her panties over her swollen clit.


“Oh, this is good! I can feel him squirming in there! It’s almost as good as having a nice, full cock inside of me!”


Even in his dire state, Pete couldn’t stand the humiliation of being compared to a penis that was larger than his entire body! He needed to get out of here!


He met incredible resistance as he tried to swim his way out. He punched and kicked weakly against her entrapment, but she responded by moaning and taunting him in front of her audience.


“Oh, I think I can feel him wriggling inside! It’s really hard to tell though. He’s so weak!” she insulted him, even as she continued to pleasure herself.


Determined not to surrender to his cruel mistress, Pete continued to inch forward, hoping he was making progress instead of getting lost even further. He found that trying to gain some leverage to raise his head, stand up, or crawl was futile. xxFieryMinxxx’s coils always shoved him face first back into her sweet, delicious lips. Instead, he wormed his way forward, clutching the slippery slopes, pushing forward while completely prone like a military crawl.


After an eternity, he finally felt a cool, gentle breeze waft over his face. It was fresh, cool air! Not the muggy, thick scent of her inner sex that saturated his entire universe. He almost cried in joy as he saw the tiniest slit of light from the outside world, pulsing in and out of view.


And then, her finger closed the gate, dove in, and pushed him all the way back.


Pete would have screamed in agony and helplessness if he could, but opening his mouth would just mean getting stuffed full of her vaginal flesh. And somehow, it was growing even hotter in there! He felt her begin to squirm again as he tried to regain the immense ground he had just lost in a mere second.


But she was putting on a show. Flipping 180 degrees, switching from lying on her back to lying prone on her stomach, she folded her long, slender legs up and rested on her knees. Her tight bubble butt was presented on glorious display to her webcam, her dripping slit a sight for everyone to behold. Resting doggy-style, xxFieryMinxxx wiggled her hips, letting her little trapped toy suffer even further.