- Text Size +
Chapter 3

xxFieryMinxxx was lying on her bed, dressed in a pair of tan khaki shorts and a white crop top. Viewers were just beginning to flood in.


“Hi boys… how’s everyone doing tonight?” she purred seductively, putting on a show.


The chat responded.


“Let’s see if we get any nice portal volunteers tonight, hmm?” She typed rapidly into the chat, setting the title of her stream. Her long, scarlet nails clacked at the keyboard.


“5,000 tokens striptease. 10,000 tokens fully nude. If volunteer…” followed by a handful of eggplant and devil related emojis.


Just then, her receiver began to crackle and spark.


Having a receiver was easily xxFieryMinxxx’s biggest draw. Only the most elite and productive camgirls were able to afford one, or get one gifted to them by a thirsty patron. She had a cage set up around hers, no bigger than a jewelry box on her desk.


“Oooh! We have a volunteer, boys!” xxFieryMinxxx began to rally the troops. “Retweet, retweet, it’s going to be a special night! If you want to see me take my clothes off as I play with my little living dildo, let’s get a nice big wall of tokens going!”


The chat erupted with activity. The ringing sound of tokens rattling into her coffers was absolutely deafening. Tonight was going to be special for sure.




An inebriated Pete tried to gather his surroundings. He appeared to be in some sort of prison cell. All of the surrounding furniture was absolutely enormous… it had worked! He’d been shrunk and sent to his digital camgirl goddess, in the flesh!


He looked down at his limp dick. Suddenly self conscious, he covered it up with his hands and began to critically think through what he’d done and where he was to the best of his capacity, anyway.


The gap between the little prison bars was too narrow for even his new diminuitive stature. Even the desk lamp and the power strip on her table were many times his size. They looked like buildings and monuments to him.


Then, her beautiful visage came into view. Her pointed chin, followed by her pink lips and gleaming, perfectly even white teeth.


This was a fantasy come to life. Pete’s little alcohol stunted body began to buzz with arousal as his penis straightened out. And when she licked her lips, his heart started to really flutter.


Descending further, xxFieryMinxxx’s cute little button nose came into view, finally followed by those devastatingly mesmerizing jade gems she called her eyes. She was absolutely angelic in her beauty… but why did this angel have such a devilish look on her face?


“Oh look!” xxFieryMinxxx taunted. “We caught a little fishy tonight!”


“Uh… hi…” Pete said sheepishly. “You’re, um, you’re really pretty. It’s nice to meet you.”


“Wow, you’re awfully calm about this.”


“What do you mean?”


xxFieryMinxxx looked at him in disbelief. A few seconds awkward pause. Then she started to cackle.


“You really don’t know what you got yourself into?!” she exclaimed.


“Wuh… what? You’re a cam girl… right?”


“Of course I’m a cam girl, idiot! Look everyone! This little guy has no idea what he’s in for!”


“I… um… what are you going to do?!” Even inebriated, Pete’s bravado was beginning to wilt. 


“You stupid little boy. You’ve entered my snuff stream! What did you think I was going to do, cuddle you and dress you up in little clothing?”


“I, uh… you’re kidding, right!?” His infatuation transformed into fear.


“You jumped in the portal without reading anything!? Wow, you really are stupid!”


“N-n-no, wait…”


“I don’t think so! We got a live one, boys!”


xxFieryMinxxx opened the lid of her cage and reached in. Pete ran around like a headless chicken, but there was no escaping her enormous fingers descending upon him.  She scooped him up and carried him to her bed on the palm of her hand. The lines of her hand, the phalanges of her fingers all looked like literal valleys and peaks to him.


Dropping his naked body on her soft sheets, she continued talking to her audience.


“Wow boys, looks like we passed 10,000 tokens so fast! Here we go…”


xxFieryMinxxx rested on her folded legs and began to sway seductively, crossing her arms beneath her shirt and pushing her expansive breasts together. Slowly, languidly, she began to peel her top off, revealing the tantalizing swells of her soft, lush underboobs wonderfully clad in her lacy lingerie.


Pete had enough sense to try and escape instead of being mesmerized into looking at her erotic swells. But he was far too small to make any sort of meaningful escape. As soon as that plain white tee came off, xxFieryMinxxx grabbed him with a little pinch of her fingers and showed him to the camera.


“Look everyone. Apparently this one is called… Pete, was it? He introduced himself to me so fucking pathetically! Like we were on some sort of date or something!”


“Wait, please!”


“You signed the papers, stupid! Now try and enjoy the ride…”


xxFieryMinxxx brought her little toy up to her mouth. What had been Pete’s fantasy now confronted him right in his face. And he suddenly wasn’t so sure about it anymore.


“Gotta lube you up, baby…” xxFieryMinxxx teased, her breath blasting his helpless form.


Pete watched as those beautiful fleshy gates parted ever so slightly. She brought him closer, inch by inch, her sumptuous cupid-bow lips covering his entire height as she kissed him. And just as he was about to enjoy it, her tongue darted out and enveloped him, covering him in her slimy saliva and wrapping around his naked body.


Pete struggled to breathe as she squeezed him tight. Then, pushing him into her mouth, she began to suck him like a lollipop while holding him by his legs. The pressure was unbearable! Her mouth was so dark, so hot, and he couldn’t even draw breath as she closed her mouth around him. There was only the dizziness of sweltering heat and imminent suffocation.


Just as Pete thought he was about to pass out, xxFieryMinxxx pulled him out with a loud pop! His vision was blurry. He could feel her sticky saliva pooling around his eye sockets. He wiped his face ineffectively with his equally wet arm, with no clothing to actually absorb her fluids.


Pete had never sobered up so quickly in his life.


He couldn’t see what was happening, but he was clearly descending. He heard the undoing of a button, the sound of fabric rubbing flesh. His spit-covered nostrils detected the scent of something musky that he couldn’t quite place…


Suddenly, he was surrounded by the satiny fabric of her lacy panties and her hot, wet flesh. He tried to scream, but choked on the taste of xxFieryMinxxx’s spittle. And before he could make any sound, he found his head shoved into her tight, steaming canal.