- Text Size +
Chapter 2

A drunken Pete managed to make the ten minute drive to CyberMeet without getting into any accident by some miraculous twist of fate. He swerved between lanes, the bleeding glow of red and green lights blending into each other and confusing his alcohol-impaired mind. Thanks to the late hour and relatively empty streets, he only ran one red light, and no one was around for him to crash into.


Pete parked badly in the half empty lot and stepped into the harsh glow of the fluorescent lighting at CyberMeet. The sound of video game gunfire and players screaming into their headsets washed over his dulled senses. But what he wanted was in the very back of the building.


He shambled up to the counter and called for staff. The jaded girl took her time getting to him.


“Yeah? What are you looking for?”


“Wanna use the portal. Fiery Minx. Want to see her up close,” he slurred.


“ID?”


“Yes! Fuckin’ finally!” Pete reached for his wallet and struggled to get his license out.


The brunette girl examined it quickly, then slapped a thick stack of papers onto the glass countertop. It was dense!


“$200. Sign here…” she leafed through the pages and circled a line, “and here… and here… and here…”


Pete couldn’t be bothered to read all that mumbo jumbo legalese. He gave the girl his credit card and began to scribble in even sloppier handwriting than normal.


“Hey! You might want to read some of that!” she warned him.


“Fuck it, I’m 21!”


He crossed all the t’s of his name with finality.


“Alright man, whatever. Go ahead.” She looked at the security guard and acknowledged that Pete had been authorized and processed.


The large, burly security guard opened the door for Pete to go into the portal area. Now this was more like it! A loud zap echoed through the chilly, air conditioned room. Sparks burst out from behind the lead screen that blocked off the vaunted portal in question.


Pete was beside himself with excitement.


He went to one of the open computer terminals and began to scroll the active camgirls. Dammit! BlondePrincess908 had gone offline during his drive.


Then, one caught his eye. xxFieryMinxxx.


Fiery was a good name to be sure. Her profile picture featured flaming red locks down to her elegant neck, pale porcelain skin lightly freckled underneath her deep jade-green deep-set eyes. Pete scrolled through the free gallery. Deep, well defined collarbones, slim smooth shoulders, and a nice expanse of pale, creamy, similarly freckled breasts covered by green, lacy, see-through lingerie. A marvelously smooth, flat tummy on full display. She was a fantasy come to life.


And she was going online. Her portal receiver was active.


Pete didn’t hesitate. He punched in her address. The portal whirred to life with a deafening crackle and the smell of ozone.


He walked rapidly toward the screen door, opened it, and jumped right into the blue, half-opaque wall of light.


His body vanished, leaving only a pile of clothes on the floor.


Pete was en route to xxFieryMinxxx.