- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is what I came up with after binge watching too much another world anime.

Hope it's an enjoyable read.

Lucas having just turned 21 rejoiced in buying wine to get wasted with his younger sister Roxy. Though he wouldn't consider himself anything special Lucas knew his sister was popular for a reason. The young blonde had a smoking body defined by her tight ass, abundant chest and hourglass figure. Making things even better was the fact both of them shared an inmate desire. It was purely a mistake of Lucas that his sister ever found out about his fetishes. At first he cursed leaving his laptop unlocked while using the bathroom.


Now though he loved talking to her about his giantess fetish and how much he really wanted a woman to swallow a tiny man alive. It to him was the height of degrading a human life. To reduce the value of a person to that of mere food. The power to force a person deep within the most foul horrific pit the body has. The power to trap them and seal their fate forever. The power to strip away everything a person was.


And sharing this with his own blood related sister made it even more filthy just like how he loved it. Laying his head on her belly was pure bliss as he heard the gurgling pumping of her guts. Deep down if he could be swallowed alive his sister's stomach would be the most tantalizing. Even if he was digested it could be chucked up to correcting a long standing mistake at birth where he got flesh and genes meant for his beautiful sister that had one hell of an awe inspiring figure.


Not that Lucas wanted death of course because ideally he would get to be swallowed alive by hot girls over and over again. Though getting to masturbate with his sister in the same room merely days ago for the very first time was the most realistic height to his sexual desire getting fulfilled. Even so he hungered for more. He would sell whatever it took, sacrifice his arm, leg or even if he died Lucas in the fine depths of his inner soul yearned for the experience.


“Look bro I know masturbating together was hot, but there are some things we can’t ever do. Like sex is never gonna happen. Ever!” Roxy remarked out of the blue as she leaned back in her chair.


His sister's intoxication fueled words blurting out snapped Lucas back into the situation. To him seeing her this loose was quite entertaining. However the fact it was a public restaurant caused quite the stir. To put it mildly as people mumbled to themselves about how society had degraded even more.


Grinning wide Lucas chuckled as he truthfully didn’t care what others thought of him. In this city it was unlikely any of them would ever cross again. However as his sister became even more effected by the next round of intoxicating red fluids Lucas pulling the glass away from the other end of the table said, “That’s more than enough. We can’t have the whole city know our business you know. It would kill your reputation and confirm mine deserves to be dead.”


“B-B-B-UU-T I……..can take……...A-A-A…….not…….ther” Roxy slurred before belching.


Waving their waitress Lucas said, “Nope you are done and so am I.”


“Did you let her drink what you ordered?” The waitress questioned clearly not amused at the situation.


“Just lay off and give me the damage.” Lucas quipped before draining the last of the wine from his glass.


Seeing the bill Lucas paid in cash leaving only a dollar tip and only left a tip at all because he wasn’t going to wait around to get his change back. Then helping his sister Lucas held her hand while leaving the restaurant. The Udrive he ordered pulled up to pick them up. It was just a modest no thrills black car and the driver simply a man in his 30’s. However upon getting in something appeared off. Lucas couldn’t put his finger on why. It was simply a chill down his spine, a stray thought of getting into a wreck and the sinking of an icky pit in his gut.


Seated together in back the siblings began to settle in as the driver then went onto the crazy jam packed highway. A speed limit of 55, a narrow set of 3 lanes each direction and what seemed to be enough traffic lights lining the path forward to outclass Christmas. It was not a situation Lucas was enviousness of and pitied those keeping the focus to survive the onslaught dominating the roadway with traffic.


Stuck at one long cycling light the driver pulled a packet from his glove compartment. His hand trembled on the wheel and then he coughed. Then a fine amount of white powder spilled onto the center console.


Lucas was in shock as light turned from red to green then finally yellow. While driver moved forward as the few cars in front of him allowed. Soon enough it was clear. Both the intersection and what the driver just did as Lucas yelled, “Drugs while driving are a hell no from me! You pull over and let us out right fucking now!


The brakes slammed, the car swerved before halting in the middle of the intersection and then bright lights flashed. They were from an 18 wheeler. It was just over. No screaming nor even a look of horror. Because that next moment the force of nature traveling over 60mph snuffed out their existence. It was simply done in a moment. The old humble car just didn’t have a chance to withstand the impact of the massive truck and it’s overwhelming kinetic energy.


“Welcome to reincarnation limbo. All rankings are final. Meet your life worker to negotiate the terms of your next life.”


It was a voice that came from everywhere and yet no where at the same time. Lucas opened his eye’s to what seemed like a massive bank. The unmistakable sign read “reincarnation limbo – next life bank”. This place otherwise was fairly bare with only a handful of structures and many people resting on the ground much like the homeless he would pass over in downtown. Looking around there wasn’t much else as trees, grass or even stars seemed to be missing. It was just a blank gray almost clay like texture under his bare feet keeping him rooted on what he believed was the ground.


Then Roxy just popped into existence from thin air. Just simply being here gave him the chills but then seeing this and then next seeing the guy that drove them pop into existence about snapped the last fiber of his calm being. Grabbing the drug addict that drove them Lucas yelled, “What the fuck did you do to me! What drugs did you give us you sick fuck!”


The drug addict simply pushed Lucas away and ran into the bank shoving other people to the side as he did so. Grabbing his dazed sister Lucas ran in after the man demanding he explain this place. However the sight inside caused him to pause as the lines kept looping around the place like a maze. Lucas couldn’t make heads or tails of it.


“New arrivals wait in section A for processing.”


Looking around for an intercom Lucas flustered until his sister began shouting.


“What the hell! What the fuck happened! How did we get here!” Roxy yelled into the crowd that mostly seemed to view this as normal.


Grabbing her Lucas said, “It’s gotta be drugs!”


“Yeah no shit!” Roxy exclaimed, “This loony place ain't real! It can’t be!”


“Get the fuck over it like the rest of us! You both are dead!” A rude man shouted in line like he heard this for the millionth time and had finally heard it enough.


“What? Everyone here is alive! Dead people don’t walk around!” Lucas shouted with a voice dripping with fear as other people around seemed to accept the rude man’s statement without so much as a raised eyebrow.


“You and the bitch just shut up, go to section A and leave us the fuck alone!” The rude man snapped back with a twitch in his eye.


“What is section A?” Roxy asked looking for it carefully.


Without a word spoken the rude man pointed to a bland sign labeling the section. He then blinded into the crowded line as though nothing had taken place. It was nearly eerie for the siblings as they walked toward the small booth. The line while shorter happened to be long enough for them to quickly grow bored. An emotion they least expected when told they are dead like it’s normal in this weird forsaken place. Nether the less it became the dominating emotion as time melted into a blur.


“Next is Lucas!” An old woman shouted from behind a plain dull white counter.


Approaching the desk Lucas sat down before he asked, “Is this really happening? What’s the deal here?”


Clearing her throat the old woman stated, “You died at a traffic intersection due to the impairment of the transportation operator. Because of this sudden death inflected by another while so young the terms of reincarnation are quite flexible. What can be done has already been decided by the ranking algorithm. Your ranking is grade A sub prime, but I can not disclose the fine details that factored into your final ranking as the system is a black box. Mainly so that beings don’t attempt exploiting this in the next life. This however only applies in cases where keeping memory is allowed. The most safe world choices forbid memories being retained. Before we come to settle on the terms for your next life do you understand there is no forced compulsion to reincarnate and you have the alternative choice to remain in limbo?”


“You just threw a ton of info at me! Like how the fuck is telling me my choices are to reincarnate or remain in this gray hell hole not a mother fucking compulsion to work with you!” Lucas shouted as he struggled for a moment to process this situation as it sunk in deeper.


“Sir we have a lot of people here and just accepting it will be much easier. This life management branch services all humans on earth, on Hex prime and Nova Four.” The old woman replied bored in tone as this reaction had played out countless times before her eye’s already.


Bending forward Lucas asked, “Where the hell are Hex Prime and that Nova place?”


“Both are in different universes that are much like the one you came from. And yes the muli-verse is real. Reality as you understand it is simulated. It was designed and created by beings that existed in a static always existing universe. The system is now managed by software working with select members of the simulated as it was intended to be.” The old woman answered as she moved paper together.


“Hey! Can I be reincarnated in the same place as my brother?” Roxy pined standing at the desk as though this simply was a normal question.”


“It’s not uncommon for people to be reincarnated together under the condition of your deaths. Incest among humans for instance often is a result of lovers desiring to be reincarnated into the same family. Telling married humans that often causes them to rethink their request, but a high number of them decide it’s worth the risk to keep that important person in their next life.” The old woman replied clearly amused at how she planned on answering the question.


“Wait did I marry Roxy my sister in my past life!” Lucas spat as he didn’t like the look on the old woman’s face.


Laughing Roxy waited a moment before she added, “No way! I would totally remember something like that!”


“On earth it’s forbidden to allow memory transfer. You would need to select a less safe world that allows for memory retention in the terms. To answer your question more directly, you both are newly created and lived your first life unlike most others.” The old woman spoke as she placed a pile of documents on the counter.


“So how does this all work? Do we just keep living a new life each time we die or is there more to this afterlife business?” Lucas asked as he got sucked into the concept of living a new life over and over.


The old woman then sighed, “Right. So those that live more than 10 life reincarnations are normally deleted from existence or remain here in limbo. The number used to be much higher, but as the overall population has grown so too has the load upon the system. So you can expect nine more life reincarnations before deletion from existence. The wait time to reincarnate also increases each time factoring in your ranking with the system.”


“What does deletion from existence mean? How is that different from this limbo place?” Roxy asked as curiosity got the better of her.


“I know you both are atheist so fundamentally it means what you believed death is would happen.” The old woman replied monotone free of much expression.


Hearing all this settled the matter. Lucas had decided and said, “Okay I think we both want to be reincarnated together in the same place and I want to remember the life I lived on earth!”


“Me too! It wouldn’t be any fun if I don’t remember my first life! Roxy chimed in going with the flow.


The legalistic documentation was a blur to both of them. It was explained they couldn’t remember limbo and would only remember their past life. This world they settled on had magic, monsters and was rated to be a higher risk to live in. Quality of life was considered to be quite poor for most people living on it. Some finer details were kept confidential as the system couldn’t allow them to know too much about the world or what life they would be given. They were told that their gender would remain unchanged and that everyone is always reincarnated into a sentient being. Per an extra provision they were allowed to be teleported as young adults into the next world instead of being reborn from square one.


Believing this was their best path Lucas followed by his sister Roxy signed the document’s in red ink. Then a flash of light engulfed them both. Because now their life was flashing before their very eyes. It was a scary gut twisting sucker punch. Both wondered if the next life really would be waiting for them. If this was the right choice.

Chapter End Notes: