- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for the reviews! If you want to see something in the story you can always send me your ideas: yougts@gmail.com


Please forgive my spelling / grammar mistakes as English is not my native language. Enjoy! 

“Can I have another one, mom?” Luna asked while she leaned forward, already holding out her hand. “Sure honey” Claire said as she reached inside the plastic bag full of candies. Luna loved them, a hard sugary sweet with a hidden liquid inside it that exploded in her mouth after a while. 


“Good thing your brother is not around” her mother joked. “He would have probably complained about you eating them non-stop”. It was true, Levi found them disgusting. “But that makes this even better” she smiled as she popped another one between her plush lips and smiled. She could swear she felt the tiny silver ball move as she swirled it around. 


“Stop!’ Levi yelled angrily as he saw his sister’s maw open once again. Light crept in and showed him his surroundings. A sticky layer of sugary sweet decorated the already horrifying room. Strands of thick saliva hung between her molars as another orb joined his wet prison. He shook his cage as hard as he could to let her know that she had to stop this, but nothing happened as once again he was plunged in darkness.


A loud äpproving sound surrounded him as the orb slammed against his cage. “Hmmm, so good” her mouth mumbled, which let in some light as he was trashed around from her simple talking. “How can Levi not like this?” she said out loud, as she secretly teased him while guiding the candy between her molars. She could hear his faint screams inside her head as she applied pressure. She felt it explode and the delicious liquid poured over her teeth and tongue, covering her brother with it. She smiled and laid her head back, slowly chewing on the hard remains before she swallowed everything with a gulp.


The candies were great, but didn’t fill her up. She leaned in between her parents, “could we get something to eat soon” she asked sweetly. Luna noticed her father’s improved mood, he made a lot of progress and was already halfway after three hours. One stop would be enough, so they had plenty of time to have a nice lunch. “Sure sweety, we’ll stop at the next restaurant ok?” he said with a loving smile in the rearview mirror.”Thanks dad” she replied and she sat back on her seat. She used the tip of her tongue to scrape the sticky remains of her candy from her molars and resumed her thoughts. 


When she woke up from her nice nap, she wondered why he shrunk himself. Sure, she wasn’t at home when he did it, but he shrunk himself in hér room, with hér shrinkbox. Took the time to make a profile, get naked, and made himself tiny on hér bed. He must have really wanted to know what it would be like, tiny and helpless. But he probably didn’t want me to be 

the one that would be his first experience ” she thought amused. “oh well, who better than me”.  as she put on her sneakers over her white socks. “Being a plaything for your own sister is as helpless as it gets' ' she smiled as her father got off the highway and parked his car next to the gas pump. 


It was some distance to the restaurant from the gas station, but that was perfect to have a small conversation with her brother. “I’ll walk to the restaurant mom” she said, “I could use some stretching”. “Sure honey, see you inside” her mother said while she prepared her purse. 


The sun felt nice on her face as she walked towards the restaurant. She swore they stopped here more often in the past, but couldn’t quite remember. She got her phone out of her back pocket and held it in front of her. After making sure nobody was watching she turned on her camera and stuck out her tongue. 


Levi screamed as his eyes were assaulted by bright light. He barely could open them anyway, the sugary coating on his body mixed with his sister’s saliva made him extremely sticky. He spat out his sister’s sugary saliva as it was forced everywhere. 


As a prisoner in such a violent place, he learned quickly how durable he was. He was smashed against the bars of his cage countless times, but only felt mild discomfort. His lungs were burning from the lack of air, filled with the candies he so hated, but nothing bad happened. He could do nothing as the liquid that surrounded him poured in every crevice his body possessed. 


But his bodily discomfort couldn’t compare to the humiliation he felt. How he looked through her lips while she snored around him, as he saw the landscape passing by in the distance. His home further and further away. 


How helpless he felt as she had a simple conversation with their mom, so closeby. Or when she was chewing bubble gum while she read some girly magazine. He swore she let him peek through her slightly open lips to let him see how carefree she was, while he was being tormented in her mouth. 


But now, finally, he was in the open air again. But the humiliation continued as he stared right into a gigantic smirking face. He was momentarily confused, but quickly understood he was watching her face on her phone. He used one free hand to wipe his face again as he looked closer and whimpered at the sight of the silver cage on her spread out tongue. 


He knew he was in there, but could barely make out his own form. The only thing that was visible were his legs sticking out in front.  An unknowing watcher would never see him there. 


Her grin turned even brighter as she realized the same as her huge index finger slammed on his cage and playfully shook him in little circles. A giggle washed over him as she zoomed in with her phone and snapped a picture of her little ornament. 


Luna looked over her shoulder and saw that her parents were still busy with the car, so she decided to sit on a bench for a moment. She retracted her tongue back inside as she finally addressed her brother for the first time she put him in there as decoration hours ago. 


“Levi, what were you thinking?” she bursted out laughing as she released the built up tension from keeping him secret in the car. She stuck out her tongue in front of her screen again to see some reaction, but the only thing she saw were his feet kicking cutely in the air. She tapped his cage playfully and continued talking. 


“You know how much I like to play with tinies,” she said as she started a one-way conversation. “And then you shrink yourself with my shrink box, minutes after I leave?” she chuckled. “It’s like you wanted to be found by me” she teased. “Well, I don’t blame you,” she said. “As your sister I know exactly what you like, but more importantly, what you don’t like. So you must have thought that I would be perfect to feel you real helpless, huh? she jokes. 


“Don’t worry bro, I got you covered!” She said confidently. “I’ll make sure to be extra creative ok, with you being my brother and all”. “Ah, there’s mom and dad,” she said as she peeked on her phone one last time. “Don’t worry bro, I’ll put you somewhere else for the remainder of the car ride ok?”. “Bye!” and slammed her mouth shut and left her brother back in her wet prison. She enjoyed her little teasing a lot and with a happy feeling, got up and walked into the restaurant.  


Her parents were already in line for the buffet. Luna grimaced as she saw all the displayed food, she was hoping for something nicer. She looked around and saw a nice little shop, much better than the level of the restaurant and smiled. Luna loved to browse, but when she saw the shrinkbox logo she immediately stepped towards that section. 


She was still amazed at all the stuff as she checked at the small stand. And even though it was pretty vanilla items, it was just so fun to see all the things they came up with to play with tinies. But most of the items were stuff that would expose her brother and that she couldn't do, so she looked at the jewelry. 


Most of her own jewelry was packed in her backpack and she didn’t want to raise suspicions again after the ordeal with putting Levi in her tongue ring. “But what to use with him, he could use some time out of my mouth” she figured, knowing full well that the first experience as a tiny was being shoved in your sibling’s tonguering was pretty out there. To put it mildly. 


She smiled as she saw just the perfect thing. She stuck out her tongue slightly and showed it to Levi. “What do you think bro?” she said, but she knew he didn’t have a clue what it was. “Let’s put you in there shall we?” Luna asked as she paid the cashier her money.


Just as she was about to leave for the bathroom, her parents called her from the restaurant.. “Luna, get in line, we’re going to eat first ok?” as they were already at the end of the line with their tray full of food.. She lightly chewed on her brother’s prison as she pondered what to do. The thought of eating while he was there, excited her. Another way to casually dominate him.


“Sorry Levi, I don’t know if you heard but I’m gonna eat first, guess you’ll eat whatever I eat huh?” she chuckled as she put the jewelry in her pocket for later use. 


Levi screamed inside her mouth. “No, Luna, put me in that other thing please” he yelled, even though he didn’t know what it was. But the thought of being on her tongue while she mascitated her food around him was even worse than choking in her candies, he imagined.


But there was nothing he could do as she hummed a carefree tune while browsing the buffet. She opened her mouth a bit to show him the options. “What do you want bro?” she whispered. “Oh sorry, don’t care,” she laughed. Let’s go for a salad” she said, “then you’ll finally eat something healthy like mom wanted” and slammed her mouth shut. 


He could only wait surrounded by her humming as he felt her walking towards the table and sitting down. Infuriated, he watched as she opened her mouth a bit so she could show him their parents already eating before he was plunged in darkness again. 


After some seconds her mouth parted and her finger slammed in front of him as she sucked off some liquid. She swirled it over her tongue as she tasted it at the same time as her brother. He screamed obscenities as he realised what it was. Mustard honey dressing, which of course he hated.


“Hmmm, mustard honey dressing, my favourite” she boomed around him, as she opened wide. His screams felt silent as he saw what was coming.A fork with green leaves and tomatoes covered in dressing approached him slowly. “N..no Luna '' he begged as her food blocked out most of the light until it dropped right on the top of his cage. A wave of air washed over him as she silently laughed as she closed her mouth over her fork.


Luna loved how much power she felt as she chewed on her first bite. “Delicious” she said through the partly chewed food and her mother immediately looked at her. “Sorry mom” she said with her mouth full of food, and her mother rolled her eyes as she continued eating. Claire wanted to have a nice second half of the trip, so she bit her lip to say anything further. 


Levi never felt so humiliated as he felt at that moment, covered in his sister’s chewed food as she put in bite after bite. The horrifying images of bits of food still present in her mouth as she dropped another load of impossible big chunks of healthy food on his prison. He could not understand their conversation as he was forced through mashed nutritions as she talked, but could swear he heard his name a couple of times. It only added to his humiliation. 


Finally after 10 minutes or so, she slurped the last bit of dressing from her fork. It was surprisingly good, better than she had expected. A nice fitting ending for her brother’s entrapment in her tongue ring. He could use a break after this she figured and excused herself from the table. 


She sat down on a closed toilet while she enjoyed the lingering taste of her salad. She scooped up the last bits with her tongue as she prepared the purchased jewelry on her knee. 


Levi never felt so relieved as he was spun around on the metal pole by two massive pedicured fingers. With a loud clank the cage came loose from the pole and was lifted from her mouth. He sucked in lungs and lungs  of relatively fresh air once he passed her plush lips. He was lifted towards her massive eye again. 


She loved how he looked inside as she could now see him with her own eyes again. “Wow, you look perfect in there” she squealed. “Don't worry bro, you're going to be in there a lot, I promise” she winked. He yelled at her, but she didn’t really have time to have a conversation right now. “Damn, I’m so glad you shrunk yourself” she said more to herself as she lowered him towards her lips. 


“What are you doing!” he yelled at her, angry that she didn’t even listen to him. Instead she pursed her lips and gently blew on him. . She giggled at his discomfort and blasted her breath over her little brother to make sure he was totally dry. “There, all done!” she sang as she clipped his cage open. 


Humiliated, but thankful to be finally dry after being in constant wetness for three hours, he crawled out of his cage. With nowhere to go he let himself fall on his sister’s jeans. He tried to get up, but couldn’t as she shook her knee just too much. He lay flat on his face and grunted as he turned on his back. 


“Now Levi” she boomed down on him when he succeeded.. He screamed as he saw how massive she really was at his current size. “I want you to put yourself into this metal ring ok” and he looked at her in anger. “No way!” he yelled as he overcame his fear. “Ok, back in my mouth then?” she laughed and as she lowered her hand with her tonguering. It only took one second before he crawled towards the ring. 


“Good!” she said as he clasped his hands in both cuffs on one side of the ring. “And now your feet”. He couldn’t believe what he was doing, but there was no way he was going back in her mouth. He searched with his feet until he found the same cuffs that clapped around his ankles. Just then he realised he was totally trapped, naked and spread eagle on one of his sister’s newly purchased jewelry. 


She loved how he looked on her ring and luckily he strapped himself correctly as she grabbed the other part of the jewelry. He yelled as she dropped a long string of jewelry next to him. He looked closer and felt his blood drain. There were all kinds of similar rings attached to it, all of them with tiny metal little men in the middle. Except there was one missing. “N.noo” he whimpered as two giant fingers picked him up. 


“Perfect” Luna exclaimed as she clasped the ring next to the others and admired her handiwork. There were in total 10 charms, all looking the same, but only one was trying to get loose. “Aah you look so cuuute” she said as fondled her little brother between her fingers. “You will look really nice on me”. 


Embarrassed to his core by his sister compliments as a accessory he begged her to stop. But he knew from her facial expression that this conversation was over as she brought him lower.. Levi was very confused as she lowered him past her knee and continued lowering him.. “What the” he whispered as he stopped just below her jeans. He looked down as he saw two hands grabbing the ends of the string and moving him towards her ankle. “What, no!” he yelled as he realized what he was. 


He slammed face first in her ankle and his body was moved up and down for a bit as she tried to clasp the ends together. After some seconds of trying he heard happy sounds coming from far above. “Oh, you’re the wrong way” she said and two fingers slammed on him and turned him around. 


“Luna!” he yelled, but he knew she could never hear him. He could tell he was on the inside of her left ankle. He saw her other foot which showed just some bare skin between her white sock and the lower end of her jeans. Just enough room to put a cute ankle bracelet to decorate it.. He looked down past his imprisoned body and saw her impossible huge sneakers and the toilet floor below it. He remembered complimenting her shoes when she got them and now he’s practically the same to her. He found his confidence as he dared to look up. 


A smug grin from his sister far above between her knees, waved at him. The underside of the toilet bowl, another insult to his trapped body. She leaned in as she fondled her brother’s body again. “Comfy?” she teased. Then without warning she stood up and opened the lid of the bowl above him. “No she wouldn’t” he yelled as she laughed while she unbuttoned her jeans. Then sudden darkness as she lowered her jeans down on him and he heard the pot crack under her weight. 


Luna felt so powerful as she emptied her bladder. Her brother stuck underneath her clothes as he just had to wait for her to finish. Satisfied, she cleaned herself and put on her clothes again. After making sure she still looked good, she walked out of the toilet booth, cleaned her hands and walked outside. She saw her parents already waiting in the car, probably bickering about the remaining trip. “Alright bro, speak to you there”, she whispered just loud enough so he could hear “Just look nice okay?” she teased. 


Levi screamed as he saw the world pass by while his back slammed against Luna’s ankle with every step. The world was so impossible big, he didn’t have a chance to grasp it inside his cramped space in his sister’s mouth. But now, dangling at her feet his mind just couldn’t cope. He closed his eyes and screamed. 


Luna stepped into the car and slammed the door shut. She looked at the anklet below her and once she located her brother she grabbed her seatbelt. “Ready Luna?” her father asked. “Yes dad” she confirmed and he took off. 


Levi’s mind was still recovering from the simple walk from the toilet to the car. Her enormous legs that carried him effortlessly. The powerful bone structure that moved underneath her skin, other massive people that slammed their feet inches from him. Everybody oblivious to the fact that she just turned her sibling into an ornament for her pretty feet. 


Outside was even more frightening as she walked past car tires the size of apartment buildings, a woman that stomped out a cigarette bud with her heels. His body tensed up at every sight and he was almost thankful to be strapped in her bracelet. 


And he realized something even worse as he trembled at the sheer force that the family car oozed at his size. Even if he did manage to escape his sister’s grasp, he could never fend for himself as a tiny and his blood drained from his face. He didn’t even have a choice, if he even wanted to grow back, he should just accept whatever she wanted to do with him. 


His train of thought was interrupted when her hands grabbed the enormous sneaker below him and simply pulled it off. It happened with the other sneaker as well and he felt her ankle bending a bit to the side. 


He looked upwards and saw Luna’s as she smiled down to him. She grabbed her headset and put it on, before putting one of those terrible candies in her mouth with a wink. At least he didn’t have to endure that anymore, he thought as he saw her sucking on it. 


He yelled surprised as she moved her feet forward, just underneath the seat of his father above. He could just make out her face as she smirked down on him. After she got comfy she grabbed her magazine and crushed the candy to the pulp as she started reading, trrying to pass the time.


There he was, naked, spread eagle and stuck on his sister’s ankle until she decided otherwise. The only way out of this ordeal is to just endure whatever she comes up with for three whole weeks.  Her secret, helpless toy. And when that new reality sunk in, something happened that made him extremely angry. 


He grew an erection.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks! Please leave your thoughts!