- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Back again with a new story! :) Naturally brother/sister scenario. Enjoy! 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a review. It keeps me going. If you have suggestions, please let me know and maybe I'll put them in :)

"Mom, I'm 18 years old," Levi grunted and rolled his eyes. "I know how the oven works," he laughed.


Over the past few days, Levi's mother Claire had made it her mission to prepare her son for the weeks ahead. This year, he had chosen not to accompany the family on their annual summer trip to their beach apartment, and it made his mother nervous.


Today, she was determined to ensure that he wouldn't just order takeout all the time and would actually make his own meals. Levi tried to reason with her, but quickly realized that it would be faster to just let her explain the various kitchen appliances to him.


As his mom continued to talk about pots and pans, Levi's thoughts wandered. He smiled as he considered his plans for the afternoon: as soon as his family left for their trip, he would spend the entire time playing the new Spider-Man game he had downloaded on his PlayStation 5.


His daydream was interrupted by the sound of footsteps behind him, followed by laughter. "I think he knows how a fridge works, Mom," his sister Luna joked. Claire looked at her daughter with mild annoyance. She had stocked the fridge with nearly a week's worth of food, just wanting to make sure that her son would eat well for the first few days, at least. "Claire, are you almost ready? You know how your father is when he travels," she said.


Luna hopped up onto the counter and grabbed an apple. "Yup, he's packing my bags now," she replied, taking a big bite of her apple. Everyone in the family had long given up on trying to improve her eating habits. John looked at her with a smile, always appreciating her carefree attitude.


She grinned back at her brother as she continued to eat her apple. "Come on, bro," she said between bites. "Just come with us; it'll be fun! Besides, who am I going to tease all day, huh? Mom?" She giggled at her own joke. Although it was true that she loved to get under her brother's skin, she was a bit sad that he wouldn't be coming along. But Levi had made up his mind long ago: now that he was 18, he was determined to enjoy himself while his family was away. No nagging parents, no constant teasing from his older sister. Just playing video games and hanging out with friends – a taste of freedom.


"No," he smiled back at her. "But please, be quiet; Mom is explaining very important stuff." This comment prompted a frustrated grunt from his mother, who finally admitted defeat. "Fine!" she laughed, "but please take care of yourself, okay?" She leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek.


Luna chuckled as she finished her apple and clapped her hands together. "Suit yourself," she said, hopping down from the counter. "More room for me," she shrugged nonchalantly. One advantage of Levi staying behind was that she wouldn't have to share a room with him for the duration of the trip. Her mind began to wander, thinking about all the "fun" things she could do without her younger brother's prying eyes.


She wondered if her fling from the previous year would be there again, as she felt a surge of excitement. "Maybe he wants to play," she mused as she walked to the bathroom to freshen up before the trip.


Just then, her father entered the house. "Alright, guys, everything is packed," he announced, sounding a bit too proud. He was always stressed at the beginning of their holiday. He worked hard for his family, but it sometimes took its toll on him. However, after a few days of relaxation, he usually returned to his normal, easygoing self.


"Let's go, ladies!" he called out from the hallway before returning to his son. He took hold of both of Levi's shoulders and looked him in the eye. "No funny business, Levi," he warned, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. He knew that Levi would likely try to throw a party, and it made him somewhat proud – he almost hoped that his son would do just that. "Yeah, yeah, Dad, I know," Levi laughed, noticing his father's change in mood as they hugged.


After listening to some last-minute tips, Levi said goodbye to his mother as well. Then, they both left the house. Levi sighed; one more farewell and then his weeks of freedom and fun would begin!


He waited by the front door for Luna to emerge from the bathroom. He rolled his eyes as she checked herself out in the mirror. He knew that she was well aware of her good looks. Her athletic body and beautiful face were all his friends could talk about, much to his annoyance. He just saw her as his sister.


He knew she would attract a lot of attention from guys on the holiday as well. But he felt sorry for some of them, knowing what their fates might be, and he shuddered at the thought.


He quickly shook his head to clear those images as she walked towards him with confidence and a broad grin. "So, bro, last chance!" she said. "Are you sure you don't want to come? I could use someone to bother while I'm being nagged by Mom and Dad," she added hopefully. However, she could see that there was nothing she could do to convince him to come along. "Take care of yourself, bro," she said as she pinched his cheek while walking past him. "Don't do anything stupid," she laughed as she stepped outside.


Just as he was about to close the door, she peeked her head back in. "Oh, I hope you don't mind if I erase some of your PS4 games?" she teased before running to the car, laughing. Levi opened his mouth to say something, almost falling for her empty threat, but chose not to and closed the door. He listened as the car pulled away, heading for their destination. He smiled as he remembered all those times he had endured that boring eight-hour trip. Slowly, a smile spread across his face.


Emotions of joy overwhelmed Levi as he leaned back against the front door. The whole house to himself, nobody telling him what to do – only freedom awaited him. With a big cheer, he flung himself onto the couch, celebrating and kicking his legs in the air with pure excitement.


He checked his phone and noticed that Spiderman had finished downloading. But there was something else he wanted to do first. He glanced at the huge TV in the living room. His father loved to watch sports and had bought the giant screen, much to his wife's dismay. However, he had never allowed Levi to connect his PS5 to it, forcing him to play on the smaller TV in his own room. But the coming weeks would be different. Levi jumped off the couch and bounded up the stairs, heading to his room to grab his PlayStation.


He ran past his parents' room and the bathroom, almost reaching his own room when he abruptly stopped, nearly falling over. "What was that?" he whispered, his throat going dry. "Is that what I think it is?" he wondered.


Slowly, he took a few steps back and stopped in front of his sister's room. Her room was surprisingly clean; it was usually cluttered with laundry and various items strewn across the floor. But that wasn't what had caught his attention. It was the white, shining box in the middle of her desk.


Levi stood still for a few moments, contemplating what he should do. All the voices inside his head told him to ignore it, get his PlayStation, and enjoy his free time. But something within him urged him otherwise, and as if his body had a mind of its own, he took the first step inside his sister's bedroom. Normally, he didn't spend much time in there. Luna was always listening to music he didn't like or texting her friends about things he didn't care about. He noticed that her room was much tidier than usual – his mother had probably made her clean up before their holiday.


But that wasn't important right now. Levi stopped right in front of the box. To the casual observer, it looked like an ordinary shoebox. But he knew better – the box contained something far more exciting than his sister's footwear. It was her shrinkbox!


Shrinking technology had advanced significantly in recent years. At first, it was used to reduce waste, create endless fields of tiny food that could be grown for consumption, and for other practical purposes. But as with all technology, it became more and more affordable, leading companies to develop new products. The shrinkbox was the ultimate product from the previous year.


The box contained a controller and receiver and was used to shrink people. They combined it with other techniques, making the tinies practically invulnerable and more. No need for food, no need for oxygen, and the ability to alter body properties – it was nothing short of a miracle.


Sure enough, people began to experiment with it and soon people were using it on each other. Some became tiny as a way to save money, others wanted to become tiny as a way to bond. But soon enough, people were used as jewelry, footwear, piercing and naturally, sextoys. 

 

The adult industry jumped right on it and invented creative toys that could be combined with tinies, or enhance their sexlife. Levi was to young the last years to really take an interest, but as he turned 18 things started to change, helped by some of the movies that he streamed online

 

Little did he know, someone in his house was already experimenting with tinies.

 

Levi remembered it like it was yesterday. It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and he was watching a movie together with Luna. That was something they enjoyed together and this time it was a good movie too. But he couldn’t quite concentrate because Luna was sucking on something with too much noise. He waited for her to swallow it, but after some minutes she was still sucking on it.

 

He stomped her softly on her shoulder, telling her to stop her smacking. She smiled at him with an innocent smile and shrugged, “sorry, can’t do” she replied she continued playing with something in her mouth and resumed watching the movie.

 

Levi frowned as he looked at her. “why not, just swallow it” he replied, but that only caused his sister to laugh. “Aah, no, let’s not do that” she smiled as giggled more to herself than to her brother.

 

After a few silent moments she looked at her brother from the corner of her eye with a smirk and knew that he wouldn’t let this go. She sighed. “fine” and looked at him suspiciously. She leaned and opened her mouth to show what she was sucking on.

 

Disgusted, he tried to push her away until he gasped as he saw what was on his sister’s wet tongue. In the middle of the pink flesh was a tiny shrunken man. The first he ever laid eyes on. “Wh.. how” he mumbled as a wave of hot air rushed over the man, caused by his captor’s giggling.. The tiny guy clearly looked like he was getting more than he bargained for. 

 

And just like that Luna closed her mouth and resumed sucking on him like nothing happened. “Well, I got a shrinking box” she grinned, mumbling around the little man. “And he wanted to be shrunken”. “So yeah, that’s it” 

 

Levi stayed silent for a while as he looked at Luna casually sucking on it. “H.. How” he said, still looking for words. “Do mom and dad know”, which caused a strong reaction from his sister as she looked at him directly.


“Hell no!” she blurted out, and he felt sorry for the tiny man inside her mouth. “And don’t you say anything as well” as she pointed her finger on his chest and looked at him mischievously. “Because if you do you’re going in next” she said and resumed smiling at her brother.



 “Ha, that would be nice” as she looked back at the television in front of her.


"My little brother as my toy," Luna mused. "Ha, now that would be hilarious," she laughed.


Levi decided it was best to leave on that note. He needed some time to collect his thoughts. As casually and relaxed as he could pretend to be, he stood up and told her he was tired. Luna laughed as he got up, 


"What? Not interested?" She frowned as he was actually leaving.


 "Ah, come on, bro, I won't do it. Just watch the movie," she said, patting the seat next to her. But Levi thought it would be better to have some alone time. Just as he left the room, Luna decided to tease him then. 


"Ok, just tell me when you're ready, bro!" she giggled.


That night, he lay awake in his bed, thinking about what it must have been like for that guy, stuck in Luna's mouth. As the image of his sister slowly got replaced with a girl from the gym, he began to fantasize. He still remembered the thrill of the prospect of being dominated by sheer feminine power as he fell asleep.


He later learned that the man had agreed to be Luna's shrunken plaything for a week with no restrictions. He could only guess what his sister did with him, but as it could be pretty much anything, it must have been quite a wild ride. He saw him a couple of times; Luna made it a sport to secretly show her brother what she was doing with the tiny man. Let's just say Levi hoped nobody would ever throw him inside a running shoe before a 10k run.


Levi shook his head as he was brought back to the present. With clammy palms, he opened the box in front of him, being careful not to accidentally damage it. Luna would immediately know he was the one who did it. Sure enough, there was the controller and the watch beside it. He had seen them countless times online, almost ready to buy them, but he never found the courage.


His mouth remained dry as he took the controller and turned it on. A loading screen appeared, which slowly filled up to 100%. There was a cute logo of a tiny man under a giant thumb below the loading screen, which made him smile. While he waited, he took the box and placed it on his sister's pink bedspread, sitting beside it.


From the moment he discovered the tiny man on Luna's tongue, he had wondered what it would be like. Not with his sister, but how it must feel to be so helpless. To be so easily dominated by a woman who could do whatever she pleased with his tiny body. As he held the watch in his hands, he tried to create a mental image of how disproportionate everything would be – teeth the size of boulders and feet like houses.


As he thought about it, he felt a familiar sensation every time those images came to mind – he grew excited. A slight bulge appeared in his pants as he considered the idea, and as the controller finished loading, he made up his mind. He felt a bit uncomfortable being aroused in Luna's room, but he was ready. He was going to try this out.


He browsed through the controller and quickly discovered that it was possible to store multiple profiles. His eyes widened as he saw 17 profiles already in the database. "She's shrunk that many guys already," he mumbled, scrolling down until he saw a large plus icon at the bottom. "Add tiny," it said, and he pressed it with his thumb, his nerves tingling.


He entered his name, intending to erase it afterward, and the controller prompted him to put on the watch, which he did. He turned it on, relieved that it didn't require any loading time. He knew from his research that it would shrink with him and serve as a means of communication.


"Scanning subject," the controller announced, and he suddenly felt a strange tingling sensation throughout his body. To his surprise, a few seconds later, a 3D scan of his body appeared on the screen, looking 99% like him, which made him chuckle.


"Start shrinking session?" the controller inquired, and his hand trembled as he confirmed. He had to specify the duration of the session and his starting height. After pondering for a minute, he chose 5 minutes and 1 inch tall. This would give him an immediate sense of the scale of his surroundings while being short enough to prevent any mishaps.


"Ready?" the controller questioned after he input everything. "Am I really going to do this?" he asked aloud. He glanced around Luna's room. "And in Luna's room?" he wondered. After a few moments of silence, he heard himself say, "Forget it, let's do it," and pressed the button with surprising conviction.


The tingling sensation returned as he sensed something odd happening to his body. Just as he started to panic, he realized his clothes were becoming loose and that the shrinking process had begun. However, he would soon be completely naked. Excited, he hurried to undress and tossed his clothes beneath him. In a moment of clarity, he decided to stand on Luna's bed so that he could be close to the controller as it grew larger in his hands, eventually becoming too big to carry.


After a few exhilarating seconds, he reached his final height and was astounded by what he saw.


He found himself on his sister's bed, surrounded by vast expanses of pink. In the distance, the shrinking box stood like a monolith. And beyond it, a distorted view of her girly room, complete with familiar posters and decorations. He fell to his knees, overwhelmed by the surreal sensations. "Incredible," he whispered.


He got back on his feet and cautiously took a few steps on the now strangely textured surface of her bed. But his adventure had just begun when he heard an alarming sound: the screech of tires in front of the house, followed by a car door opening and hurried footsteps approaching the front door.


His blood ran cold as he listened intently. "What's going on?" he thought, and for a moment, he wondered if he had misheard it. But sure enough, the front door slammed open downstairs, followed by someone running up the stairs – straight towards him! "No!" he cried out and looked around. The only thing on her bed was the shrinking box itself, and he quickly dashed towards it. He glanced at his watch while running and saw that he still had 4 minutes left. "No!" he shouted again.


"No!" Luna exclaimed as she sprinted up the stairs. "How could I be so careless?" she yelled, rushing past her parents' bedroom. "How could I forget the shrink box?" she thought for the umpteenth time as she begged her father to turn around so she could retrieve something private from her room. Her father grumbled as he finally turned the car around to fetch the mysterious 'something' she refused to disclose.


She pushed her slightly ajar door open and stepped into her room. She briefly wondered where Levi was but had more pressing concerns. Within a few steps, she reached the desk, but the shrinking box was missing. "Wh...what?" she stammered, seeing her desk completely empty. "Where is..." she stopped speaking when she turned around and noticed the box on her bed, along with Levi's clothes on the floor and her rumpled bedspread. "What the..." she muttered as she slowly approached.


Levi struggled to catch his breath. "No...," he thought, "she's way too big, no..." he stammered as he observed his gigantic sister in her room. His mind couldn't comprehend how something so immense could move so quickly – it was just so much raw power. "What is she doing here?" he thought in panic. "She can't find me like this!"


He heard her approaching footsteps just as he reached the box. He leaned back against it and stayed perfectly silent, acutely aware of his nakedness. "She can't find me like this," he whimpered, but a massive shadow loomed over the box and spread across the bedspread before him. Slowly, he dared to look up and gasped at what he saw.


Above him, he gazed at the astonished face of his colossal sister. Her eyes grew wider, and her open mouth gradually transformed into an enormous grin. "Levi?" she said, her voice a mix of surprise and curiosity. "Wh...what are you doing?" she asked the tiny man beneath her.


Luna couldn't believe her eyes. Standing next to her shrinking box was her tiny, naked brother. A grin slowly spread across her face as she realized that he must have wanted to try it out. She opened her mouth to speak, but before the conversation even began, they were both startled by their father's angry voice from downstairs. "Luna!" he shouted. "Come back now!"


"Damn," she muttered, glancing towards her door. "Coming, Dad!" she called back and chuckled when she noticed her tiny brother covering his ears. Her mind raced with possibilities to toy with her shrunken sibling, but there was no time.


Or was there? She thought, looking at her brother.


He saw her weighing her options and pleaded with her to leave him alone, but he knew from her expression that she wouldn't listen to reason. He could only hope she would return him to his normal size and never mention this again. But deep down, he knew better.


He screamed and ducked as she reached for something behind him, her colossal movements still unfamiliar and terrifying. When he dared to look again, he saw her examining the controller. Her eyes scanned the settings, and suddenly she locked eyes with him, displaying the widest smile he'd ever seen on her face.


"Three minutes left?" she teased with a toothy grin. "More like three weeks," she laughed, showing him the controller. He forced himself to look, and above his body, just below his name, was the timer. September 21st, he read out loud, wondering what date it was. He hadn't set it like that, had he? It suddenly dawned on him: that was the day they returned from their trip. "No!" he thought, scurrying away from her. "She's going to take me with her!" he realized.


"No, Luna, you can't do that!" he shouted, falling on his back, but her fingers were already encircling him. "Well, Levi, that's the beauty of it," she said sweetly, "I can." She laughed and gently picked him up.


"Luna!" her father shouted again. "One minute!" she yelled back. She reveled in how her little brother felt in her hand. She had considered shrinking him before but told herself to focus on strangers. However, if he was going to offer himself up like this, she would make the most of it. 


Luna disregarded her brother's pleas as she held him in her hands. "Where to put you?" she mused out loud. "Ooh, I've got just the thing!" She revealed a hidden drawer inside the box. Levi peered between her fingers and noticed all kinds of jewelry inside. Her enormous hand rummaged through the items until she found what she was looking for.


She sat on her bed for a moment, and Levi heard it creak under her weight. Luna placed him on her knee as she took the controller. "Don't be scared, I'm just shrinking you a bit more," she said with a smirk before pressing a button. He trembled as the world grew even larger around him until he was about half an inch tall. "Perfect," Luna declared from far above.


He cried out as something round and slightly smaller than him was placed next to him. Using her colossal fingernail, she opened a latch on the front and somehow forced her brother inside. He found himself in a golden, round cage with only a small platform to sit on. Regaining his bearings, he gripped the bars that held him captive just as the latch closed behind him. She had trapped him!


Her fingers encased his silver cage, and he watched her rummaging through her jewelry for a moment. "Come on, where is it?" she muttered hurriedly, aware that her father might barge in at any moment. "Ah, there it is!" She grabbed some kind of metal pole. Levi screamed as she inserted it beneath his platform. Luna carefully screwed the metal ball onto the pole while giggling at her brother's distress.


"There, all done," she said, finally raising him to her eye level. Levi had never felt so small, only able to stare at his sister's massive eye looming above him. "Please, Luna, stop!" he pleaded, but he could tell that nothing he said would sway her. "Glad that you decided to join me in the end, bro," her thunderous voice boomed from below.


"No, I…" but his sister cut him off. "Now, enjoy the ride," she giggled, leaving him wondering what she meant. "What is this stupid cage anyway?" he yelled, shaking the bars until he saw the pole heading towards a tiny hole in the center of her wet, pink tongue. "No… noo," he whimpered, realizing what he had become.


Luna reveled in his tiny yells inside her mouth as she secured her tongue ring. Nobody outside her mouth could hear, but if she concentrated, she could hear him inside her. The sheer dominance she had over her brother thrilled her as she fastened the little butterfly beneath her tongue. Satisfied, she withdrew her fingers.

Levi screamed as her fingers retreated, leaving him alone in the dim, terrifying space. He was surrounded by white boulders that could easily crush him, and above loomed a wet, ribbed ceiling. His feet touched the damp surface beneath him, and he didn't dare to look behind.


His screams intensified as he gazed forward, past her sharp teeth. The sight of his sister's tongue stretching out before him, slowly retracting inside her mouth, was surreal. "Luna!" he cried out one last time before her mouth abruptly closed.


Luna smiled as she quickly gathered her things. She had never felt so powerful, not even with other tiny individuals. The prospect of having her own brother as her secret plaything for the next few weeks exhilarated her to the core. Dominating him with every simple movement, even in the presence of their parents, was a wicked fantasy come true. This would undoubtedly be the most memorable trip ever.


She placed the box in a backpack from her closet and smiled to herself as she felt all the items inside shift, envisioning her brother among them. Content, she finally bounded out of her room.


Luna was met with disapproving sounds from her father downstairs. However, she couldn't care less as she hopped outside and opened the trunk. It was packed with their belongings, but she found a spot on the left. Carefully, she closed the trunk over the backpack, ensuring she didn't damage the box.


Satisfied, she climbed into the backseat of the car and listened for a moment to her mother's concerns. "It's nothing, Mom," she said sweetly, "thank you for bringing me back, I owe you one," and leaned in to kiss both her parents. She knew precisely how to appease them.


Levi could only try to maintain his sanity inside her mouth as she moved down the stairs. With each step she took, he knew his freedom was slipping further away. Each breath that washed over him, carrying the faint scent of her previous apple, served as a reminder of what he was in for. But that wasn't even his biggest problem.


His sister kept her mouth relatively still, probably as a weird form of kindness to let him adjust to his new position. But her saliva didn’t care, slowly it crawled all over his tiny shrunken naked body and there was nothing he could do. He kept his eyes and mouth shut as he felt so humiliated covered in his sister’s spit.

 

But that was nothing compared to the moment she started talking. With every syllable he was thrown around her mouth effortlessly, an impossible rodeo on her tongue. 


But what was even worse, was the sight of a happy family leaving for a long nice holiday, while being totally unaware that he was brought along as a toy for his sister. He growled with anger as he realized what was happening. 


Instead of having three weeks of freedom, he would be whatever Luna decided. Levi shuddered as he remembered the fate of some of her other tinies. 

He could swear he noticed a smug grin on her lips, before he was plunged back in darkness and wetness. “Stupid, stupid, stupid”  he screamed, angry at himself as her saliva crept in his mouth. He gagged as she slammed him on the roof of her mouth with a giggle.


Luna grinned as she leaned back and played with her tongue piercing, tracing it along her teeth and the inside of her mouth. She reveled in the secret that her brother was hidden away like a small captive. Unable to stop her tongue. 


After about fifteen minutes, Luna began to feel drowsy. She was tempted to continue playing, but she reminded herself that she had three more weeks to enjoy this. Deciding that a brief rest wouldn't hurt, she grabbed a nearby sweater and used it as a makeshift pillow. Within minutes, she was fast asleep, snoring softly as her father drove them to their destination.


Meanwhile, her brother was trapped in his sister’s mouth, feeling utterly helpless and overwhelmed with embarrassment. As Luna snored, her half-open mouth revealed glimpses of the world outside, a cruel reminder of the freedom he once had. 


Nobody could hear his tiny scream as Luna’s mouth closed around him, leaving him utterly humiliated, a prisoner in his own sister’s mouth. 







Chapter End Notes:

Thanks! Please leave a review :)