- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After spending several hours in the dark humidity of Amy's crotch, the plane finally touches down. What implications will this have for Steve and Amy's newest toy?

        Amy stepped off the plane, her husband following close behind. They share a knowing glance, making time for a quick, sexually charged kiss before heading off the windy runway. Brazenly, the couple strides towards a building that snakes its way out onto the long tarmac, Steve making sure to grab the door for Amy as they head inside. Each of them contemplates what the future might hold for them, for their marriage. This was the start of the rest of their lives, and what better way to kick it off than a passion-fueled romp with their latest toy! They head inside, passing a hallway of plexiglass before hitting the familiar carpets of their city's airport. However, Steve takes a look out the window as they pass through, briefly admiring the stars in the sky. Despite the tiring flight, he smiles. Some claim love dies after the honeymoon, but tonight, he can feel the romance in the air.

       


 It’s late, but the plane itself had arrived right on schedule, nine o’clock sharp. The sun has long since set, the artificial lights doing their intended job, humming quietly above as the two stroll towards baggage claims. A long narrow corridor opens into an expansive yet essentially empty space, full of several scattered occupants waiting for connecting flights. Meanwhile, the newlyweds walk side by side as a drab public safety PSA drones lazily over the loudspeakers. Information, which both Steve and Amy make a point to ignore.

“Honestly, who gives a single fuck?” Amy blurts out cooly, inciting a faint chuckle from her husband.

“See, this is why I married you. Sexy and fiery!” He gives her butt a gentle pat, his hand making the fabric ripple beneath. She shoots him a look Steve knows all too well. It was the sort of look that always drove Steve wild, tonight being no exception. Her eyes screamed back at him with unsated hunger.

“Honey, if you do that again... it won’t be my fault when we miss our cab.” She practically purrs, not skipping a beat. Steve merely smiles, feigning innocence as he exaggerates a casual look off to the side.

“I have absolutely no idea what you could mean, sweetie.”

Amy stops dead in her tracks, twisting back towards Steve. Her eyes meet his, and he can see the fire amid the crystalline blue lining her pupils. “Seriously. I mean it, Steve. With how worked up I am, I’m just about ready to jump you right here~.”


        Brian's struggles had slowed dramatically following the incident in the airplane's lavatory. Recognizing his fighting had only turned her on more, he’s reluctant to give Amy any more sexual gratification if he can help it. He’d survived the flight through luck alone, nearly passing out several times throughout his stay in Amy’s intimates. He dreads to think what might have happened if he had. Suffocating to death wasn't how he wanted to go out. However, he’d also finally discovered a harsh truth underneath it all: fighting it would get him nowhere. Being smothered in the pheromone-infused darkness had made it all click in a single moment of clarity. He’s fucked. Figuratively and literally. The tiny amount of control he did have wouldn’t be enough to save him from these uncaring gods. In all actuality, his life was entirely in their hands. On a whim, they could so easily toss him away like a broken toy, and he couldn’t do a single thing about it.
        

Amy’s inner thighs resume their brutal attack against him, changing his landscape over and over again on a dime with no end in sight. He still doesn’t dare move, terrified he might trigger another impromptu masturbation session. Trashy to do in public, but he doesn’t put it past her, not after what happened on the plane.  He can only guess that they’ve gotten off the airline by now, the increased movement being his only notable tell. Still, the glorified sex toy does his best to discern some more information from the outside world, trying desperately to block out the subtle noises from Amy’s body. Heavy sounds eventually start to trickle in: a loudspeaker, the sound of shoes against tiles. His suspicions are confirmed; they’d landed. Brian can’t be sure what this means for him, but he dreads the eventuality of arriving at his new home.

The distinct noise of car doors can be heard, followed by yet another very uncomfortable change of position, smothering Brian even further against Amy’s merciless crotch. His leg slips in during the turmoil, prompting a flurry of panicked movement on his end. Desperately, he tries to yank it out, putting what little space he has to use, but to no avail. Unable to find any purchase, Brian waits in silent horror as it gets stuffier and much slicker inside his inescapable prison.



“Mmmmmm.”

        Amy lets out a breathy groan, the vibrations echoing throughout Steves’s mouth as the two tongues meet in the middle for a sensual and steamy embrace. The lovebirds revel in the quiet romance of the drive home when Amy feels an unexpected surprise from down below. She closes her eyes tightly, gasping. Pleasantly surprised as something slips inside. Their latest toy was making bold moves! He’d just been meant as a means to spice up the bedroom originally, but Brian had been performing far better than Amy ever expected. His worth as a toy aside, she’d become addicted to the control. The surge of power and authority she got when manipulating his tiny body was more than enough to get her burning up inside. Yet, having him take action on his own was a wholly different type of rush. It could have been an accident, but maybe he was starting to accept his place beneath them. The thought of having a perfectly obedient toy gets her positively soaked, and truthfully, she’d begun to worry about her arousal sopping right through to the seat below. Luckily, they arrive well before it can come to pass, forcing the couple to take a break from their public display of affection to pay off the cab driver and head inside with their bags.

        The door to the distinctly suburban home creaks open, and Amy takes a leisurely step inside. The crisp scent of the ocean breeze hits her nose as she drops the luggage at her feet. She relishes the smell, so much so that she takes a moment to breathe it in. She enjoyed each and every second of their honeymoon, but it's great to finally be home.

“I’m so glad we lit those candles before we left. Clean, fresh-smelling house!” She takes another step forward before feeling Steve’s hands on her waist, gasping at the sudden sensation of his warm touch in the otherwise frigid house. He spins her around, their lips meeting for the umpteenth time tonight as he subtly leads her into the kitchen, their suitcases still haphazardly littered around the door. The couple steps into the kitchen, unable to keep their hands, or lips, away from each other.

White walls, plenty of cupboards, and a wonderfully clean quartz-based countertop island greet them silently, welcoming them home. Not a single sound can be heard, save for the eager meeting of mouths. However, Steve decides to step out of the embrace, eyeing the neighboring counter near mischievous intent. He lifts Amy without so much as a warning, eliciting something between a faint squeal and a moan.

        Effortlessly, Steve helps her out of the dress, only to be stopped by Amy’s soft hand as he reaches far too enthusiastically for her panties.

“Mmm, as much as I want you to take those off, the little guy might slip out.” She bites her lower lip, looking at the grey polo has on and wanting so desperately for him to tear it from his body. Amy shudders. Just thinking about what they’re about to do sets her alight once again, the anticipation making her body tingle. Although Steve simply blinks, his expression is almost empty for a moment. He hesitates, scrunching up his face in a momentary bout of confusion.

“You know, I completely forgot he was down there.” Amy smiles and lets a hand slip down in response, shoving the small man roughly into her soaked sex. A few more good rubs, making sure to push him firmly against the sticky flesh of her vulva before letting it go, allowing the waistband to close again with a loud snap against her skin.

“I certainly didn’t. Poor thing’s probably drowning in there.” She sticks out a tongue in jest, and they both share a cheap giggle at Brian’s expense before Amy opens her mouth once again. This time it isn’t a clever quip but an impassioned plea, “ Hey, Baby? Could you… carry me? Like that one time? It gets me so hot when you do….” She trails off, tracing a nail up his clothed chest.

Steve smirks, confident as ever, “I’d love to, baby.”

        Amy wraps her legs around Steve with a shriek of delight as he carries her away. Passion fills the air while Brian sits in utter stillness below, dejected and hopeless. His situation had changed very little over the last few hours, still entangled in suffocating and stuffy fabric. Nevertheless, the two lovers head down the hallway, making an abrupt entrance into an expansive bedroom. Steve tosses her onto the bed before climbing in himself, right over the low metal bars that culminated at the end of the large Texas king's frame.


Brian screams, finding himself twisted further into this vixen’s tight lace-covered panties. A fresh wave of moisture saturates the previously dried feminine juices, several different waves of wetness clinging relentlessly to his skin. Meanwhile, the commotion outside is making him more anxious by the minute. Would this be another sexual escapade for the couple with him in the middle as collateral? Suddenly, as if the universe took it upon itself to answer his question, dusk turns to gentle moonlight as Brian comes face to face with both his owners for the first time since signing that damned contract.

“Mmmm... fuck. He looks so worthless.” A feminine voice speaks up, sounding almost refined, save for her crass language. Blue eyes pierce through the otherwise nighttime, making their reluctant plaything quake in fear. In response, a colossal finger reaches down from above. Only, it’s not going for him. Not yet, anyway. Instead, it stops short, sliding gently around the moist sex that sits just out of Brian’s nearly nonexistent reach. It dominates him with its sheer presence, threatening a repeat of earlier. Wet noises erupt from above as Amy lets a finger slip briefly inside, envisioning her husband’s skilled fingers in its place.

“Come on, baby… I need you….”

        Brian cowers as the giant rises up, stepping casually off to the side. Amy groans in sexual frustration as Steve shoots her a disarming wink, rifling through his pockets for something not entirely clear.

“Not yet, sweetie. I’m going to set the mood. Let’s soak this up; make it an experience to remember!”

No sooner does he finish speaking than he produces a small orange lighter from his pant pocket, quickly motioning it towards the nightstand and setting one of their many candles ablaze. The scent of vanilla creeps across the room almost immediately, reaching both Amy and Brians’ nostrils in a matter of seconds. The flame emanates a dim light that fills the otherwise dark moonlit room, prompting Steve to finally close the curtain. Brian's last view of the outside world being snatched away on a romantic whim.

“God, this is exactly why I love you, baby.” Amy lets her eyes linger over the boy between her legs, silently daring him to try something, anything. Just searching for the slightest reason to make him miserable.

Steve starts removing his clothes, an air of confidence permeating each and every action. If Brian hadn’t already been thoroughly intimidated by his size alone, the way the giant carried himself might have been enough. He’s comfortable and doesn't even seem to consider Brian’s presence. Logically, it makes sense. After all, who would be self-conscious of an overpriced sex toy?

        Amy bites her lower lip, seeing his manhood peek out of his jeans as he unbuckles his pants with practiced grace. Chills run down her spine in anticipation as the jingling of his belt reaches her ears. Brian, for his part, is astounded, utterly frozen in fear of the unfathomably large cock now protruding from Steves’s waist. He gets the urge to run, simply sprint towards the end of the bed, but as soon as he tries to stand up, he falls flat on his face, getting yet another mouthful of Amy’s tangy fluids. It’s hopeless; his muscles are too weak from all that time-crunched up in the hot obscurity of Amy’s crotch.

        His wife giggles, watching their toy trip clumsily over the stained fabric of her undies. “Oh my god, did you see that, babe? He can’t even get out of my underwear!”

Steve bursts out laughing as he climbs onto the bed, his hulking naked frame stretching seemingly endlessly upwards for Brian. Momentarily, he wonders if that’s what he once looked like before he made this stupid choice. However, Brian pushes away the thought. He’d never taken care of himself like that. Would he even get the chance now? An opportunity to better himself?

“Mmm, I bet he’s just eager to get started.” Amy coos sensually, a hand still idly playing with the folds tucked away between her legs.

“Well, if he’s so keen on starting, why don’t you give him a little preview?” Steve sits back, and Amy’s eyes light up with amusement. Her burning need is temporarily mitigated by her own sexual curiosity. Brian looks back and forth between the two giants, unable to make sense of the knowing look they both seem to share.

“Hmm, I suppose he was pretty well behaved on the airplane... I can make an exception, just this once.” Her tone is playful, almost mocking. Without warning, a hand comes for the shrunken man, triggering a flight or fight response that his frail body has no chance of acting on.

        The feminine hand scoops its toy effortlessly, bringing it above her sex and towards a face almost otherworldly in size. Brian chokes at a gasp, startled at how imposing each and every feature is on Amy's face. Brian hadn’t really gotten a close look at her until now. Despite the previous engagements, he’d just been a toy between their legs, something to get the juices flowing, used and thrown to the side without a second thought. Still, she was beautiful. He’s stunned, looking at the face of his tormentor; the lady who had made him choke on her juices just for kicks wasn’t the monster he’d painted in his head. Her features are soft, her golden blonde hair accentuating the creamy color of her face. Her eyes were remarkable as well, sterile crystal blue pools that drill straight into him a smug and overinflated sense of self-worth. In a way, they have an emptiness, lacking any empathy one would be expected to have in this situation. When she looked at him, Amy wasn’t seeing a person; he realized now. He was her toy; that’s all he ever was and all he’d ever be to her. She raises a thin, perfectly sculpted eyebrow in lazy curiosity, much more concerned about her husband touching himself at the edge of the bed than the insect between her fingers. Amy was about to give Steve the best show of his married life.

“Why don’t I show you all the hot spots, hmmm? We’ll start with the neck and work our way down~.”


        Kicking off her soaked undies, Amy rises up to her knees with Brian only an arm’s length away. She lets him ogle her body, watching smugly as his tiny eyes trace each and every curve of her petite yet shapely form. Despite his predicament, he can’t stop himself from marveling at every inch of her. Smooth near-perfect skin adorned her entirety. Even the usual tan lines that ladies receive from bra straps were minimal, depicting a woman who cared deeply about her appearance. Maybe too much, in fact.

Without warning, her arm brings him closer, first brushing Brian delicately against her neck before gracefully sliding him down the rich incline between her tits. However, her motions are rough and uncaring. Amy, not concerned about Brian's safety, drags her toy roughly across her smooth skin, provoking a shriek of pain as his legs and arms bend every which way. He flails desperately against her, his desperation only inviting more humiliation from his captors.

“Look, honey, I think he likes it!” Amy snickers, only to gasp as his body finally makes contact with the pink of her areola. She lingers on the area, brushing Brian against its sensitive tip. It’s an incredible feeling; however, it isn’t enough.


“Lick it.” She barks. The command is firm, but Brian hesitates. Instead, opting to open his mouth in a much different way. For the first time since the flight, he tries his hand at reasoning with the attractive gods holding him captive.


“P-please! I just want-” His pathetic croaking is cut short by a firm squeeze from Amy, sucking the wind from Brians’s chest. Used to getting her way, Steves’s wife wasn’t about to tolerate backtalk from a toy of all things. She brings him back up to her face at a sickening speed, her eyebrows now narrowed in anger.

“Did I ask what you wanted, you little shit?” She snaps impatiently, the rush of power heating her up into a frenzy. Her free hand strays back down between her legs, reveling in just how exhausted and dirty he looked. All caused by her and her alone.

“You know what, you look disgusting. It’s fucking gross. But don’t worry, I know the perfect place for gross bugs!” Amy bends over, splaying a single full cheek to the side with one hand, and reaching back with the other. She lets Brian linger for a moment to take in the sights. Naturally, she makes sure Steve has a good view as well.

        Brian coughs, an unexpected musk overwhelming his eyes and nose as he comes near an area possibly even more miserable than her crotch. A neatly maintained puckered star stares back at him, unmoving and held tightly shut. The fleshy globes of her cheeks still glistened with sweat from the long flight back in such constricting underwear.

“Damn babe, that view is unbelievable!” Steve comments, cock in hand. He strokes it, enthralled by his wife’s performance. Watching her play goddess is hotter than he ever imagined. Steadily his hand gains speed, desire growing in response to the powerful display of his wife’s sexuality.

“Mhm, and it’s all yours, baby.” Amy brings Brian closer, forcing him to focus on the area right between her soft cheeks. It radiates heat, making him instinctively shield his eyes from the unabashed intensity of it.

        “I really don’t get you, people.” Amy speaks up, talking directly to Brian, “Why shrink? You’re cute enough; you could probably get a decent girl. Or boy, honestly.” She shoves Brian roughly against her hole; natural grease and musk coat him instantaneously. Amy lets a cheek go, her body twitching with excitement as the globe of flesh smacks into him with surprising amounts of force.

“But no. Instead, here you are, being used as a soft little toy for my, mmm, much more powerful butt!" Amy feels him wiggle and squirm, reveling in his helplessness and almost forgetting entirely about her husband. In fact, she finds herself lost in the moment until Steve decides he’s finally had enough of the sideline.

"I'm sorry little guy, but if I wait any longer, I might explode." The shadow of Amy's husband lords over the two of them, flickering in the dim candlelight.

Amy coos in approval, suddenly feeling Steve's hands wrap firmly around her waist and drift back towards her smooth heart-shaped ass, exploring its contour with care.

SMACK

Brian is startled out of a fresh wave of dissociation by a harsh, meaty slap. He feels the collision like it's an earthquake, only now realizing Amy had since released her grip on his body. He rests gently in the crevice between her cheeks, the elevated position of her butt being the only thing stopping him from tumbling down to the bedsheets below.

Steve takes his throbbing cock and rubs the head along the moist folds of her labia. The sound of her wetness pierces through the dimly lit room. The giant’s eyes settle on Brian as he continues to tease his wife, manipulating her labia with the head of his cock.

"Hope you enjoy the show, little dude.” He smirks at the toy, confident as ever, “I appreciate you getting her all warmed up for me, but I think it's about time for me to show you how a real man fucks his lady." He takes a moment to tease her clit, the head of his shaft pulsating with need. She can feel it, and having his cock so close yet not inside sexually frustrates her to no end.

"Baby… stop playing with that dumb bug and fuck me. Please…." Her voice is sexually charged, dripping with fulfilled desire.

"Gladly, my love!" Moving his thick head downwards, he spreads her labia with his manhood before finally pushing inside.

Chapter End Notes:

Written as a commission! If you're interested in paying for one yourself, more info here: 
https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606

Consider donating so I can write more original content!
https://ko-fi.com/rudezude