- Text Size +

     Adam froze at his aunt’s suggestion, but he couldn’t keep his eyes off her toes, slathered in his ice cream, as she held them up in front of his face, pretending to be casual about her suggestion. “Ice cream’s just really sticky and all, and since it’s on my feet it’d get all over the carpet if I had to walk to the kitchen, and make a mess that I have to clean up, yadda yadda ya,” she sighed. The excuse was ridiculous of course, but she figured her nephew would be too horny to notice (or care). To be honest, she could’ve just stuck her feet right into his face and told him to kiss them, without giving a reason or explanation or anything, and she was pretty sure he would’ve complied. That’s how much she could tell he’d been into her feet for all these years, except he was just polite enough not to act on it (at least not that she knew of). She’d teased him about it here and there over the years, always acting innocent about it like she was now; foot rubs, pretending to be asleep while her feet prod his face, taking off her shoes and socks while he was nearby. But for some reason, she’d just felt like going a little further tonight. But obviously there had to be some kind of buildup, even if he didn’t realize that that was what she was doing. And she knew he’d be too weak to say no to her anyways.

     “Um, I… I dunno, if, um…” Just seeing him act all anxious around her just pushed her even further and got her more in the mood. Now she really couldn’t go back. “Isn’t that, like, kinda weird?” he asked, blushing as he glanced up at her, before his eyes darted away.

     “Tch, wait, really?” Angela asked, pretending to be offended. “I didn’t mean for it to be weird, geez Adam, I’m so sorry,” she said, beginning to pull her foot back inwards. 

     “Wait!” he yelped out, a little too earnestly. “I mean… I didn’t, I don’t think it’s weird, I just… you know…”

     “Adam, it was my idea,” she laughed, “why would I think it’s strange? If you don’t want to though I understand, I mean my feet are clean and all but—“

     “No, that’s OK,” he interrupted, avoiding her gaze. “I don’t want you to get your carpet messy, like you said.” He started breathing a bit quicker, his mind racing as he realized what he was about to do and just how crazy it probably looked from the outside. He stared at the ball of her foot as she held her sole upright in front of his face, and she helped him out by slowly moving it towards his lips in encouragement. His mouth slowly opened, his cute little tongue reached out, and then…

     The tip of Adam’s tongue landed right in the center of the ice cream coating, as if he was scared how it might taste. “There you go, see? Not so bad,” Angela purred, emboldening him to go further. He took his tongue off and lowered it down to the center of her sole, quickly darting it back out onto her foot as he saw a droplet start to streak down, catching it before it reached her heel. With a glance towards his aunt to make sure he was doing it right, he slowly dragged his tongue up all 16 inches of the giant woman's foot, leaving a cleaned path in his wake as her foot-tainted ice cream collected in his mouth. He closed his lips and then swallowed—the first thing he could taste was the sweetness from the dessert, but the faint flavor of skin followed after. His dick started growing bigger, and he squirmed uncomfortably to try and keep it down, still naively thinking that his aunt wasn’t purposefully accommodating his sexual fantasies. But there was still plenty of ice cream left, and he couldn’t keep himself away. He reached back out and licked up the length of her foot again, right next to his first trail of saliva. Her skin had a few wrinkles, since she was getting older, but in general she kept great care of her body, and had soft, clear skin to show for it. His dick only continued to harden, and his mouth was literally watering now, as he cleaned his aunt’s giant sole up from all traces of ice cream. Although he was only halfway done.

     “My toes still need to get sucked clean,” she pouted, and straightened out her leg as the young boy eagerly wrapped his lips around her big toe, but she kept pushing against him and he lost his balance, falling to the floor with a thud that caused some drool to leak out of his mouth. “Oops,” she whispered with a smirk, “guess I got a little excited.” But then Adam watched with a fascinated sense of dread as her other foot uncurled from the couch and reached down like she was going to stand up, except instead of landing on the floor, his aunt’s bare foot landed squarely on his shorts. Right on top of his hardened, excited little cock. “But I guess it looks like I’m not the only one who’s excited.”

     Adam gasped as his aunt’s large feet pressed gently against his boner. He bit down on her big toe by accident, but she frowned and wiggled the pudgy appendage in his mouth, threatening to pull it back out. “Tch, be careful honey,” she scolded, “it’s not cheap keeping them looking so nice for you.” His jaw dropped at Angela’s reveal that she kept them smooth and pretty for his sake, but she used the opportunity to jam her foot even further into his mouth, cramming several toes past his eager lips. “Yeah, you heard me right. You’re my only nephew, and I haven’t been in a serious relationship since before I knew about your little fixation. So who else was I gonna get pedicures and foot baths for, hm?” Adam didn’t say anything in response, he could only stare back at the tall woman in amazement while he dutifully sucked her toes, worming his tongue between their crevices. They’d already been cleaned of ice cream, but they were beyond that point anyways, and by now he was just enjoying their flavor for how they really tasted. “You know, not many aunts would let you do something like this,” she purred while rubbing his boner with the bottom of her heel. She allowed him to use both his hands to grab ahold of her foot and pull it out of his mouth, but only so he could start licking away at the sole, his mouth watering at the chance to do what he’d been yearning to for years. “I think, actually, that most aunts would find it disgusting… especially since we’re related,” she whispered, giggling as he blushed with embarrassment, but continued lapping away at the giant foot, covering it with his saliva. “So you should be extra grateful to have someone as considerate as me in your life, happy to indulge your perverted little wish.” She paused for a moment, tilting her head to the side as the looked down at the skinny boy sympathetically, continuing to slowly massage his dick with the bottom of her foot while she sighed. “You know… your dad’s told me before how you have some resentment about when your mom left when you were younger.”

     Adam paused, surprised at his aunt’s sudden shift in tone. “I was like a baby back then. It’s not that big of a deal,” he mumbled, and then went back to gently licking Angela’s feet, as if he was scared to even continue.

     “I know honey, but you deserved to grow up with someone who loves you and was always there for you. Like I’ve been, like I’ve always been. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can come to me. You shouldn’t have kept your foot fetish a secret all these years, I never would’ve judged you. But I think you didn’t tell me because you didn’t see me as someone to look up to. And you should never feel that way around me sweetie.” She stopped stroking his dick and reached down with her foot to curl her toes around the top of his shorts and underwear, her long toenails scraping against his skin as she gently tugged them down his legs, exposing his smooth, hairless dick. “So I want you to know that you can always trust me, I’d do absolutely anything for you.” And then her giant, arched sole stepped on his dick once more, and began tenderly stroking it up and down while she gazed deep into his eyes. “I can be your new mommy now, Adam. I want to be your mommy. Does that sound good to you?” He nodded up and down frantically, licking her smooth sole, savoring every inch and tasting every wrinkle. But she brought her other foot off of his dick, unsatisfied with his meager response. “I want you to say it then, sweetheart.”

     He gulped nervously but couldn’t break contact with her caring blue eyes. “Yes, Mommy,” he moaned, desperate for her to continue.

     “Good boy,” she cooed with a warm smile, and lowered her foot back down, finally ready to make him cum.