- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


     “I’ll be back to pick you up around 11, OK?” Adam nodded at his dad and gave him a hug goodbye. 

     “Good luck with your date,” the boy told him, as a pair of soft hands slid over Adam’s shoulders from behind, meeting in the middle of his chest and gently pulling him backwards. Adam’s head slid in right under his aunt’s breasts, before she leaned over the boy to give her brother a quick hug.

     “Thanks again for watching him,” Adam’s dad said, sighing and rubbing his head. “If I couldn’t use you as a babysitter I don’t think I’d be able to afford going out on these dates at all,” he admitted, and his sister laughed.

     “Don’t feel bad, it’s nice to have someone else around the house once in awhile. And soon enough he’ll be too old to need a babysitter anymore!”

     “I’m already old enough,” the frustrated teenager grumbled, “what else is there to know other than how to call 911 if I get hurt?”

     “Everyone your age is so savvy with phones nowadays, I’m sure you knew to dial 911 in an emergency by the time you were 7,” Angela responded, rubbing his chest affectionately. “But does that mean parents should leave their 1st graders home alone whenever they head out?”

     “Well, no, but—“

     “Exactly, it’s about more than that: having common sense and knowing how to think on your feet,” his aunt said, spinning him around to look down at her young nephew. With her boobs so close to his face, he focused all his energy on maintaining eye contact with the attractive 36-year-old blonde, as she smiled at him lovingly. “But you’re already pretty smart, so I’m sure that time’s almost here,” she said, scratching his head and winking at him. He quickly turned away as soon as their little interaction was over, letting out a sigh of relief from having successfully avoided glancing at her cleavage.

     “Anyways, I’ll see you two later,” his dad said, waving at them as he turned to leave. Angela leaned over her nephew again to close the door, before turning around and heading back into her house. Adam swallowed anxiously as he watched his aunt head to her couch. At almost 8 feet tall, she wasn’t just the tallest woman he knew, she was the tallest person he’d ever seen… At such a hormonal age, it had been hard enough for him to avoid looking at her boobs, considering they were practically right in front of his face. And even though he knew she wouldn’t be able to see him since she was turned around, he tried his best to avoid looking at her hips, and watching as her butt swayed from side to side, and wondering how— Shit, he could already feel himself getting hard. But the most difficult thing for young Adam, the thing that he felt would ostracize him if anyone else found out about it, was his unwavering, unshakeable, and relentless infatuation that he had for her feet.

     Being that she was 7'10, it shouldn’t have come as a surprise that her feet were more than a foot. Like, literally. They were 16 inches long, literally more than a foot. According to her, there were only a few people in the world whose feet were longer than 12 inches, and she was one of them. As she sat down on her couch and lifted her long, tanned legs onto the sofa, he caught a glimpse of her crimson colored toenails, before she crossed her feet on the cushion with her soles facing him.

     “Adam?” He looked up at his aunt’s face, right above from where her feet were, and his heart started thumping as he realized he might’ve just been caught ogling her. “You gonna come sit down so we can watch the movie together?”

     His eyes darted around, and he swallowed nervously, “Oh, yeah. For sure. Sorry. Just thinking,” he stuttered, and awkwardly made his way over to the living room. Angela stifled a giggle, not wanting to make her nephew feel bad. But he was just so cute when he got fidgety like this. She wasn’t an idiot; she knew how attractive she was, she knew the kind of power she had over her nephew. And she’d known for a while now that he had a thing for her. He didn’t want to admit it of course, which was understandable since they were related. But she was still touched. Considering how long he’d been like this, she wouldn’t be surprised if she'd been his first crush.

     He stopped in front of the couch, looking at her giant feet occupying the seat opposite from her. “Well, are you gonna sit down?” she asked innocently. “You wouldn’t mind having my feet in your lap, right?” Adam knew that if he let that happen, there was no way he’d be able to hide his boner. What would she think of him, being turned on by his own aunt? Would she tell his dad?

     “That’s OK, I can just sit on the floor. I don’t mind. It’s not—I mean I can do it.” He blushed at how cringey he sounded, and she covered her mouth discreetly to keep herself from laughing. “I’m gonna… can I have some ice cream? Do you have any? If you want, my dad could probably pay you back.” He quickly made his way into the kitchen before he could say anything more embarrassing.

     “Adam, don’t worry about it,” she laughed. “There’s Ben & Jerry’s in the freezer. You can put some in a bowl and I’ll finish off the rest.” He did as he was told while Angela tried to find a movie they might both like. A few minutes later, he re-emerged with their desserts, sitting down with his bowl while he handed her a spoon and the pint.

     “You like Star Trek?” he asked with surprise, making himself comfortable on the floor with his back resting on the couch.

     “Well I think Chris Pine's hot, so,” she shrugged, “sure.” And then she started the movie.

     It only took a few minutes before Angela noticed Adam kept glancing off to the side. She wasn’t positive because of where she was sitting, and she could tell he was trying to be discreet, but it seemed like he was looking at her mirror to catch glimpses of her feet behind him. Suddenly, the idea of teasing her young nephew and messing around with him became infinitely more interesting than a bunch of aliens and Benedict Cumberbatch. She focused her attention intently on the TV as she swung her feet around like she was gonna get up. “Man, the special effects in this are really good,” she said, pretending to give a shit, and then “accidentally” stepped the end of her foot into Adam’s half-melted ice cream, quickly pulling it back out again. “Oh my God Adam, I’m so sorry, I wasn’t even paying attention,” she voiced sympathetically, her face telling an entirely different story as she smirked at his dumbfounded gaze at his squashed dessert. But then her long toes reappeared back in his vision, and he watched the gooey chocolatey treat begin to drip back into his bowl. But his heart skipped a beat after what his aunt said next. 

     “If you want though sweetie… you can lick some of it off?”