- Text Size +
Story Notes:

For the Halloween contest mentioned in https://giantessworld.net/news.php?action=newsstory&nid=43 - the rules were 500-1000 words, include the word "capybara", and make sure nobody knows you wrote it.

Many other people on the discord have mentioned uploading their stuff - so I'd recommend you check some of those out first! We all, of course, wrote them independently, but I think the stories work best bouncing off each other together, in a grab bag of differently-flavored treats.

***

SMASH. Putrid pumpkin chunks and wood splinters sprayed out from beneath the witch's immense high heel, spraying shrieking trick-or-treaters while they dropped their bags. Her full bosom, clad in dark robes, cast a shadow over the misty streets, eclipsing the moonlight in overbearing darkness. Plowing through buildings as if they were nothing, decorative bat-themed streamers and dangling skeletons caught on her long arms, massive chest, and raven hair, chattering and waving as the giantess swept through the night.

Bite-sized people gazed in terror when this enchantress' monumental, manicured fingers plucked out a dead tree. Earthy debris scattered near her cobweb-net stockings. She stared at the mannequin hanging from its branch: a cartoonish capybara with a witch costume and broomstick. Her midnight-black eyes loomed, unmoving, in judgement. "...For this mockery... you mortals' shallow farce, year after year... revenge..."

The pale, powerful palm curled into an indignant fist. An ungodly CRUNCH echoed through the smoky skies. That tree, and its decoration, were pulped, twisted into nothingness.

Hundreds ran, bumping and tripping over each others' costumes, ripping their masks off, pushing past the colossal craters left by her stomps. Turning back with a hand on her wide hips, she pointed down to the insects. "...Can't escape... your sins..." An ethereal glow surrounded her index finger. With a curl, lampposts bent like pipe cleaners; parked cars crashed into each other, setting sirens flaring; and fences curled around the streets in coils; blocking off any exit.

Frozen in terror, the small beings shook as the immeasurably vast witch approached. For a better view of their terrified expressions, she sat - obliterating a haunted house under each plush, round ass cheek. Her seat burrowed deep into the asphalt, making loose pebbles and discarded chocolate bars tremble. Either thigh plowed through even more land as she stretched her legs - massive milky monoliths that towered above them all.

The giant witch silently beaconed. As the minuscule people attempted to run, they found their legs hovering above the ground. She was levitating them... towards her jaws. The vast black hole opened, sucking in loose treats first; then parts of costumes, flying right off; then sobbing, begging people; all falling into the endless expense without the giantess even touching them. One woman clung desperately on her soft, full lips, trying to avoid the powerful suction pulling at her frilly dress. It took only a simple *flick* from the witch to send her careening down the throat, inhaled with the rest.

Brushing her stomach, the victims' resting place, the rampaging magician shot a glare as cold as frost among the crowds gazing from a distance. Crushing a novelty graveyard under her palm, zombie sculptures and all, she stood back to her feet - face glowing hundreds of feet above in flickering, dim candlelight and moonbeams. Her focus landed on a scraggly, lanky teenager clutching a punch bowl; and a large mutt next to him. "...Your penance... incomplete..."

With a clack of her heels, she took flight; becoming a dark spectre sweeping across the skies, her torn clothing blowing in the chilling winds of the night.


They tried to scurry away, like mice from a cat, but the sorceress' speed was blinding. A simple swing of her hands snapped rows of trees like twigs; and rearranged vehicular traffic into a maze of crushed frames and rolling tires. Clouds of smoke and dust from shattered houses blocked their visibility; making them nearly run right into the witch's hands.

Eventually, they dove for cover in a pumpkin patch. She plucked the carved camouflage in her grasp like berries, seeing them shaking and shivering inside. Her hand tilted to her mouth, sending everything barreling in.

"...Your fear... tastes wonderful..."

The moment those words came out, the witch froze. Her arms jolted out, static traversing it. A set of electrical explosions fired across her stomach, lighting the dark skies. Unable to hold up her own weight, she stopped flying; then collapsed to her knees, then her stomach, finally falling motionless in a pile of pumpkin debris.

People gathered around the bizarre display: a smoking, charred shell of the giantess. Small wiggles emerged from below her clothing.

Crawling out of a metallic hatch on the titanic backside, a very frazzled Shaggy held an empty bowl to his chest. "Like, the things I do for a Scooby Snack... Wasting some perfectly good punch to short-circuit a giant witch..." He sobbed slightly. "Hey, Scoob, good thinkin' with that extra lemonade you spilled. That, like, really did the trick!"

Exiting the shell behind him, Scooby just chuckled nervously, patting other "swallowed" people as they got out. He didn't have the heart to say it wasn't lemonade.

Daphne rushed over, and gasped at the sparking, twitching mass that was once a rampaging giantess. Bits of ripped robe fell off to reveal steel and propellers underneath. "Jeepers! It all makes sense. The witch was a machine! It used those fans to fly!"

Velma nodded, polishing her glasses. "And that, quote-unquote, 'magic' used to levitate people and cars? Simply a system of pulleys, vacuums, and powerful magnets. All set up beforehand... by the REAL criminal."

Cracking his knuckles and adjusting his ascot, Fred climbed up the fallen witch robot's hat, pulling at the busted metal shell. "Let's just see who's behind this 'monster' - the one who wanted all the candy for themselves..."

Among a pile of used wrappers and gum, a capybara rolled out of the wreckage. She groaned in defeat. "And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids - and your dog!"

Chapter End Notes:

My mind goes into overdrive on Halloween and I have like 50 ideas all fighting over each other, some more thematically appropriate than others. For this, since I thought other writers would go with out-and-out horror or sexy stuff, and I was already writing a capital-H Horror Story (see https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11080 ), I decided it would be best to send something embracing the sillier side of Halloween. Not to downplay my efforts or act like I was the class clown: it's not beyond critique or scrutiny. Plus, it was a bit of a risk, considering I've used the Scooby-Doo Joke Ending before, and someone COULD identify me for it. But seeing the excellently inventive horrors and delights other authors contributed, I feel going for a joke made mine stand out.

...Don't ask me what the capybara was going to do with those people trapped in the machine, though, I didn't think that far.