- Text Size +

‘Ok, let’s try that again.’

Her words enveloped you as you regained consciousness.

The cold plastic was unpleasant against your exposed buttocks. To your left, the small puddle of bile had yet to dry. She was still sat in the same position, those entrancing eyes looking down at you with fascination.

She was somewhat geeky, having an air of playful innocence about her. She would be cute had she not also vast and mind consuming, once more filling you with terror.

You screamed again, you couldn’t help it.

Your legs kicked out, the muscles twitching as you pushed yourself away from her. Almost immediately your back found the plastic wall of your container, your heavy head clanging against the side.

‘Don’t be scared,’ she chirped, her tone friendly, ‘not yet anyway.’

She smiled and pushed a button on the controller in her hand, ‘Here this should help.’

Immediately you relaxed, your shoulders slumping. What was the problem again?

Oh, yeah, the giant woman whose hand reached down towards you. It wasn’t scary though, look how soft and warm her skin looks.

A lazy grin fell across your lips as her fingers wrapped around you, lifting you into the air. She was compressing your chest, making it hard to breathe. That was ok though, it was all ok.

When she opened her hand, you had a small drop to the wooden floor. It hurt but that was ok.

‘Ok, can you stand for me? I want to make sure everything is working properly.’

Sure, why not?

You didn’t say anything, what was there to say? You just rose to your feet and stood there, a bit wobbly but ok.

She looked over you, prodding you with a finger. The force should have broken your collar bone but some how it was ok. She turned you around, the motion causing you to fall flat on your face.

She giggled. Yeah, it was kind of funny you supposed.

You stood back up, the pain in your head a dull buzz.

‘Ok, cool, cool, yeah that seems to be working. Err, step forwards?’

You did, why not.

She giggled again, ‘Awesome. Step left.’

You stepped left.

‘And right.’

You stepped right.

‘Open your mouth. Close it. Lift your left arm, your right, drop them. Sit down, stand up, sit down again.’

You were happy to do as she asked, she seemed so nice. Her smile, her voice, she was really nice.

‘Ok cool, let’s go back to default. No control.’

She pressed a button and you cried out with pain. Your shoulder ached, your head pounding as though filled with nails. Your face and jaw throbbed from where you had fallen.

The giantess smirked.

You took a step backwards, feeling your face for swelling.

It was then you first noticed the cause of the itching that plagued your skin.

‘What the, what the fuck?’

Horror overcame you as your eyes tracked across your arms, from your fingertips to your elbows, up into your shoulder. Beneath your skin, black wires pulsed.

They stretched across your chest like a spider’s web, wrapping around your limbs, your entire naked body.

Your skin was a patchwork of shiny pale scars, cuts following the wires that had been threaded through you.

You looked up at her as terror sent your heart racing, ‘What is happening to me, what have you done to me?’

Your fingers traced the ridge of a wire up to your neck and across your face. It rose towards your ears, your fingertips following until they brushed against something metallic.

‘That’s enough for now,’ she grinned. Her finger pressing the button.

You blacked out.