- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I write on commission! Reach out to me:
harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com
Discord: harmonymotion#2098
Aunt Cass’ Consuming Love

Written by HarmonyMotion

Commissioned by Malethor

harmonymotionfiction@gmail.com

https://www.patreon.com/harmonymotion


Chapter 1

Aunt Cass brought out a beautifully plated poached chicken topped with almond crust and organic dark green salad.

“Blake, here’s dinner!”

A tiny Blake sat atop the coffee table, bouncing his legs restlessly, watching a widescreen TV that was far too large for his tiny eyes to get an entire view of at once. He watched his giantess auntie approach, the shadow cast from the dinner plate eclipsing him fully.

Aunt Cass had always been a close friend of his family. She helped raise him, taking him in as her own kin. And since it was Aunt Cass, it included the deep, protective warmth she provided to all whom she cherished.

Blake gulped as he watched her put the plate down, giving him a clear view of her glorious beauty.

She looked so young for her age! So vibrant, so active. He felt guilty, but there was no denying it. From her large, protruding deep green eyes on her porcelain heart-shaped face, her voluminous wavy brown hair down to her neck, and her slim, athletic frame honed from years of frantic activity in her home bakery, there was no doubt that Aunt Cass was a total knockout.

Dressed in her usual v-neck and capris, the shape of Aunt Cass’s surprisingly bountiful breasts were on full display, pressing against her top perhaps with the support of a padded bra. Her lean thighs, smooth calves, and slim hips completed the whole killer package.

Still, she was like family to him. It was highly inappropriate to think this way!

“Thanks, Aunt Cass,” Blake finally answered when he gathered his wits about him.

“Of course! Anything for you, Blake.”

Blake climbed onto the plate, hurling himself up over the edge and nibbled on an almond crumb, his favorite. Aunt Cass’s giant fingers brushed past him and grabbed a butchered piece of poached chicken for herself, biting into the moist piece of chicken breast, topped with a sweet and tangy sauce.

“Not bad, right?” she sought his validation, covering her mouth with her spare hand.

“The almonds are good!” Blake affirmed as he continued to nibble like a chipmunk.

Her phone buzzed on the kitchen counter. She went to answer it, leaving Blake alone. He climbed down from the plate, took a practiced running leap off the table, landing on the sofa cushions, and scrabbled his way up the armrest to eavesdrop.

“Hey Mandy! How are you? ...WHAT!? It’s tonight? Why didn’t anyone tell me I don’t want to seem like a bad friend I didn’t forget at least I mean I don’t think I forgot how would I even know whether I forgot or not that means I didn’t forget in the first place right UGH I’ve always tried my whole life to keep my appointments that’s one of the most important tenets of my business you know keeping my appointments oh I hope Dinah won’t be too upset at me oh please tell her I’m so sorry I’m on the way right now!”

Blake chuckled at Aunt Cass’s infamous run on stream of consciousness.

She ran upstairs, shockingly without a further word. He could hear her shuffling around, clothes hangers clacking rapidly as she looked for something to wear.

Ten minutes later, she came back downstairs, dressed in a pair of small tan buckled heels and a mid-thigh sleeveless black cocktail dress.

God, Aunt Cass was so beautiful!

“Blake I need to go to an important friend’s bachelorette party I can’t just leave you alone at home I said I’d watch you and I always keep my promises hey you’re 18 right no wait you have to be 21 to go into a bar…”

“Aunt Cass?”

She hadn’t paused for even a second before her motormouth started running again.

“Well how’d you like to go to a bar with us I can sneak you in with a purse nobody will know anyway!”

Blake nodded enthusiastically. This could be fun! Aunt Cass, drinking at a bar? Sneaking in underage? He wouldn’t even need a fake ID!

“Great it’s settled I’m going to be late hurry hurry let’s go why do I always do things like this?!” she lamented.

She opened her little black cross-body bag and leaned over to the armrest where Blake was eagerly waiting. He jumped in, landing on her wallet to cushion her fall. He’d never seen the trinkets women carried in their purses before. A black and gold cylinder larger than he, presumably lipstick, some cylindrical containers and rectangular mirrors…

He wanted to snoop more, just out of curiosity and for his own edification, but he was soon sent tumbling around as Aunt Cass bolted out the door and made her way to her car.


Chapter 2

Blake sat in relative darkness when he felt the car finally come to a park, the vibration of the car’s engine no longer rattling him inside Aunt Cass’s bag. He felt himself being lifted into the air, his stomach lurching up into his chest.

“Now be quiet Blake they don’t know I have you okay I really can’t miss this bachelorette party oh Lord have mercy I hope Dinah isn’t mad at me!”

“Yeah, I got it, Aunt Cass!”

“Shh!”

Blake covered his mouth.

The cold night air gave him shivers, but he soon heard the loud buzz of conversation and some women singing “All the Single Ladies” on the karaoke.

Soon, the air turned warm, followed by the unfamiliar scent of hard liquor. Blake had never experienced that before.

“We’re in, Blake!” Aunt Cass whispered nervously, as if she were harboring a fugitive!

Blake suppressed a laugh. She always was such a worrier. What were they going to do, card a beautiful young lady who was clearly old enough to be there?

“Mandy! Dinah! Girls!!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh!”

The shrill, high-pitched squeal of female bonding rang in Blake’s years. He bounced up and down helplessly as Aunt Cass hopped with her group of girlfriends.

“Shots!!!!”

“Okay!”

Blake held onto the seams of Aunt Cass’s bag and waited to ride out the storm.

A few gulps, a few shot glasses hitting the bar followed by some slight coughing… then another round of the same.

“Congrats, Dinah!!”

“Hear hear!”

“Leaving us spinsters behind!” Aunt Cass chimed in.

“Spinsters!? Who even says that anymore!”

They all had a good laugh as the group wobbled to a table.

“Cocktails!” one of the women, maybe Mandy, declared.

“Uh, girls, shouldn’t we, you know, slow down a bit…?” Aunt Cass hesitantly asked.

“Come on Cass, it’s my bachelorette party! Cut loose a little!” Dinah, as the VIP, shut down all further protests.

A few salty sweet margaritas and fruity cosmopolitans later, the group had become quite lush.

“Girls, girls! I’m actually… babysitting someone tonight!” Cass confessed in a drunken slur.

“Oh Cass look at you, being naughty for once!” Mandy applauded.

“Yeah yeah wanna see I brought him along!” Cass blurted.

“What? What do you mean, you brought him along?” They all looked around.

Cass giggled cutely and brought her purse onto the wet surface of the table. Opening it, she fished inside, picking up Blake by the waist once she felt his warmth.

“Look, girls! A family friend’s nephew! His name is Blake!”

“Um… hi everyone,” Blake greeted them all shyly. He’d never been surrounded by so many pretty women, all paying attention to him.

“Oh he’s so cute!” Mandy reached over with a finger and stroked his head.

“And tiny!” Dinah clapped her hands.

Blake took a moment to survey his surroundings once Mandy removed her colossal finger. He could see the condensation on the outside of their drink glasses, the large puddles on the table. Actually… how many were there!? They’d definitely had plenty already!

And it showed. All of the women were positively flushed. He was surrounded by a forest of thin stems and wide-rimmed glass.

Even Cass’s head was lolling side to side. He’d never seen her like this before with her cherry red flushed cheeks! So beautiful, so vulnerable, so uninhibited…

“He’s so cute, I could just eat him up!” Dinah declared.

“Um, uh, wait…” Blake began to back up. He bumped into the thin stem of a cocktail glass.

“Oh that would be funny!” Cass agreed.

“Aunt Cass!?” Blake gasped in shock.

“Ooh, ooh, let me!”

Dinah plucked Blake off the table with an easy pinch of her fingers. Blake watched aghast as she brought him closer and closer to the massive swells of red flesh she called her lips. The air surrounding her was deathly boozey.

Puckering up, Dinah gave him a little kiss, her done-up lips dwarfing his entire body. The alcoholic vapors positively suffocated him, stinging his eyes.

“Oh, oh! Remember when you two kissed in college?” Mandy contributed. “That was fun!”

“Shhh, not in front of Blake!” Aunt Cass blushed an even deeper shade of crimson.

“Come on, Cass! Let’s do it!”

A terrified Blake squirmed in Dinah’s unbreakable grip as she turned him horizontal and opened her mouth. He could see deep into her abyss, the dark cavern’s moist heat wafting over him uncomfortably. With a single, fluid motion, she inserted his tiny body into her waiting mouth, his legs going just past her teeth, her lips closing around his waist.

Before he could even react, Dinah leaned forward across the bar table and began to have her way with Cass!

“Dinah—mmm!” a startled Cass cried out.

But she didn’t resist.

Blake’s head bumped into Cass’s soft, thin lips, before she opened the fleshy gateway to her heavenly mouth. The two women began to press and massage their folds together. A progressively slimier Blake felt he could have gotten drunk just from the fumes of their alcoholic breath alone!

After a few more tender caresses of intertwining lips, the ladies’ tongues came into play. Feeling emboldened by Mandy’s cheering, both Dinah and Cass began to flick their tongues across the surface of each other’s lips, lightly teasing, massaging, gently suckling on each other.

Blake was drowning in the warm, slimy sensation of being kissed by his Auntie Cass and her friend. His sopping brown hair was matted to his face, slick with saliva. He tried to grip onto their lips, their tongues, anything, but the sensual act between the two ladies was far too forceful for him to get any sort of bearing. The sound of moist, hot flesh rubbing and slapping against each other filled his ears and drowned out any sound he could possibly make. The miniscule bumps of their taste buds massaged his entire body pleasantly, and he felt himself growing stiff in spite of his complete helplessness… or perhaps because of it.

His vision truly was spinning now. He was drowning in the alcoholic vapors rising from deep in the womens’ stomachs, battered and tossed like a helpless ship in a stormy sea.

The two women began to moan and really get into it. Never breaking their erotic liplock, Dinah got up and circled around the table to sit down across Cass’s lap, She ran her hand through Cass’s short brown hair, ground her own torso against Cass’s, their bodies undulating in tandem, flushed heat rising even higher as onlookers began to take pictures of the indecent public scene they were making.

And then, pressing her hand against the back of Cass’s head and bringing her in, Dinah plunged her tongue deeply into Cass’s mouth.


Chapter 3

Blake found himself caught literally in the middle of his caretaker’s public lesbian makeout session. It was clear Dinah was the dominant one, overpowering Cass and winning the kissing war.

Dinah had pushed him into Cass’s mouth, and he’d never even gotten close to getting out. Her friend’s dueling tongue was so much more dexterous and skilled. Blake found himself pressed against the roof of Aunt Cass’s mouth, gripped and squeezed by Dinah’s tongue. Even when he had managed to clamber behind Aunt Cass’s lower teeth, using her beautiful pearly whites as shelter while the two sucked down raggedy breaths, Dinah immediately and impossibly fished him back out and sent him on another erotic journey exploring Cass’s mouth.

He was limp. Exhausted. All of his efforts had been overpowered by the two womens’ flexing tongues. Covered in saliva, smothered by the sweltering booze and lust-fueled heat of Cass’s body, he lay flat on her heaving muscle, before he felt Dinah grip Cass’s head violently and draw her in.

Blake tumbled toward the front of Cass’s mouth. Finally! Maybe they were done reliving their college youth!


And then, Dinah’s long, thick tongue shoved him straight down Cass’s throat.

He screamed as he fell into the dark unknown. Even Cass gagged and choked.

But Dinah was relentless. Her tongue orally penetrated and plugged Cass’s throat, and there was nothing his beloved aunt could do to resist Dinah’s absolute mastery. Cass involuntarily swallowed, and down went Blake.

Apparently the girls had stopped kissing now. Blake, now trapped in his sweet caretaker’s esophagus, could hear the ladies chattering again.

“I win!!” Dinah declared.

“Oh my god oh my god what did you do!?” Cass panicked.

“Here Dinah! Take this!” Mandy had somehow appeared with more tequila shots.

“Ooh! Good idea!”

Dinah placed the thick glass on her lips, knocked it back, and held the liquid in her mouth. The cheap liquor stung and made her nose burn, but she quickly tucked back in to kiss Cass on the lips, sharing the pour of agave.

Blake gagged as Cass was forced to drink even more of that swill. He had the misfortune of inhaling as it waterfalled over him, burning his nostrils, causing him to gag and sputter. It sloshed over his stinging eyes turning them red and teary, his nose inflamed.

Her esophagus began to react involuntarily, pushing the liquor downward in peristalsis as well as cementing Blake’s fate. He pressed his arms outward, as if trying to hang in midair against two solid walls, but Cass’s fleshy funnel simply pulsed, top to bottom, and he could do nothing but slide down those soft, bumpy walls.

Down and down he went, but the ride wasn’t over yet. No, there would be more guests.



Cass’s head was spinning after drinking five shots in about twice as many minutes. Her friends were so loud, so boisterous, she could barely think straight under the influence at this point. The entire group ordered a few plates of french fries and chicken wings.

“Uh oh, Cass doesn’t look so good,” Mandy remarked.

“Let’s get some water here!” Dinah yelled.

“Did you have much to eat before you got here?” Some of the other girls chimed in.

“Nuh uh… came in a rush…” Cass’s speech was sloppy and slow, quite unlike her.

“Here, have some food. It’ll help you get sober.”

“Okay, good idea…”

Cass began to nibble on the perfectly golden, still-hot potato strings with nice flecks of salt. It really helped to take the aftertaste of the liquor out of her mouth. Feeling better about herself, she grabbed a barbeque drumette, thick with sauce, and bit into it salaciously. Licking her fingers clean of the smoky sweet dressing, she wiped herself down with a napkin and patted her belly. In all of her drunken haze and stupor, she’d forgotten about Blake.




Blake was resting on a small, fleshy pad at the bottom of Cass’s tubes. He had just begun climbing his way up. He discovered it was too difficult to push against both walls since they had too much give, so he was digging his fingers into one side, sinking his hands in deeply to carve out handholds. The sound of sloshing liquor emanated from below him, the mixture particularly noxious. He certainly wouldn’t drink when he turned 21… if he could make it out of here.

And then, those dark, discolored pink tubes pushed him away as they began their familiar pulsing.

Not again! Blake panicked.

He didn’t see the soft fluffy pads of potato about to rain hell down on him, followed by half-chewed tender chicken with browned skin and goopy sauce. He covered his head as soon as the first piece hit him.

He expected to fall onto the flap of flesh at the bottom of her tunnel, but to his horror, it actually opened to make way for the food to continue onto her stomach.

And he was no exception.


Chapter 4

Cass was starting to feel better! Drinking on an empty stomach was definitely not the ticket. She dipped another long, thick fry in ketchup and ate it with relish. Then more chicken, and another deep glug of ice water.

She began to feel the familiar pangs of arousal… but why? This was crazy! She wasn’t just feeling better—she was getting turned on as she ate, enjoying the sloshing food and water in her gut! But why?




Blake screamed as he fell, back first, down into a dark pink cavern marked with irregular, lumpy, discolored spots. The walls of Cass’s stomach were throbbing, pulsing, quivering ominously. Blake gulped. Finally, the taste of stomach acid and bile invaded his senses, making its way through his nostrils and pores. It couldn’t be avoided. Blake gagged and barely contained himself from vomiting.

A hail of chicken and potatoes landed on him, their delicious scent a slight reprieve from the absolute hell he was in right now. He tried to crawl out of the way, but more and more food made its way down, heaping on top of him. Was he really going to die like this!? Stuck under a mountain of bar food that he was too weak to excavate himself from?

Then, a torrent of water came gushing down. The ice cold, non-acidic shower was a relief to his stinging skin, but only momentarily. It did nothing to actually stop the digestive enzymes from eating at him, and once the soothing sensation of cold went away, he found himself in the same, hopeless position.

And then, her glands exuded more corrosive pale-green acid as her stomach began to churn violently.

No, Blake wouldn’t be trapped under that mountain of food forever. But he’d sure wish he were.




Dinah was wiggling in Cass’s lap, rubbing her own voluptuous curves against Cass’s more athletic build.

“Cass, are you getting worked up!?” Dinah exclaimed.

“No no I am not I’m just drunk you see it’s been so long since we did anything like that oh my GOD I didn’t mean to say anything about it!” She was feeling back to her normal self, despite her tingling pussy aching for release.

“O. M. G. You are!” Dinah affirmed. She could feel the sexual heat rising from Cass’s lap. She raised her green eyes to meet Mandy’s mischievously.

“Girls, girls!” Mandy gathered them round in a hushed voice.

“Wh… what are you planning?!” Cass stammered.

Dinah’s eyes took on a predatory look. She shuffled herself backwards and slithered off of Cass’s thighs, taking a kneeling position underneath the table.

“I won’t be able to do this anymore once I’m married,” Dinah salivated. “But tonight, I get a free pass.”

“Dinah!”

Dinah flipped up Cass’s dress, pleased to note that she was not wearing any undergarments. She stroked Cass’s smooth labia, enjoying the musky scent of lust, gathering her friend’s dripping nectar on her own fingers. Languidly, she inserted her index and middle finger, eliciting a sharp gasp from her target above. Curling them up and down, she reveled in Cass’s squirming as moist heat gripped her digits. Dinah leaned in and began to lick the sensitive nerves of Cass’s protruding love bud.




Blake was covered in poisonous, stinging green gloop. The food Cass had eaten was being broken down by her gastric juices, turning sloshier and more viscous by the moment. Her stomach was churning violently now, the physical movement aiding in digestion.

Blake cried as his skin continued to deteriorate and wither in the harsh environment. The bitter taste of bile was in his mouth permanently. He could smell the toxic fumes wafting off of his own brutally tortured, yet somehow still alive body.

Just when he thought it couldn’t get any worse as waves of rapidly forming chyme tugged him back and forth, Cass seemed to jump violently!

Blake was sent flying through the grotesque cavern from her little shuddering, erotic jolt.

He would have screamed if he weren’t saturated in dissolving solids. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly and prayed for salvation. But none was coming. Instead, the green sludge seeped into his nostrils and ears, slid between his fingers and under his fingernails, and rubbed soaked into his groin.

The torture was unbearable.

He bounced from wall to wall as Aunt Cass did… whatever she was doing. He slammed head first into the bumpy, irregular walls of flesh that outlined her stomach, dropping back to the floor before being sent off in another random direction.

What the hell was going on? Was she moaning?!

Her body lurched. Blake was being flung around like a pinball in a machine! Except this arcade game clawed at his very life, while drowning him in a river of corrosive sludge.

The twitching and trembling began to intensify. What had been more violent, jerking movements, quickly became minor rapid tremors. Blake could see the insides of her stomach flinging the chyme around and off her walls, the lumpy folds of flesh jiggling madly.

The sweltering, foul heat of his prison was suddenly changing slightly. A musky scent was becoming more prominent. Blake could hear the regular lashing of a tongue against something wet.

He tried to steady his footing in the foul pond of green scum. The little tremors created dimpling circles in the viscous oozy liquid, until suddenly Cass’ entire body seemed to bend in half, hard! Blake screamed as the sudden jerking motion sent him flying. He cried as he swallowed some of that bitter gastric juice involuntarily.

Slamming into another flesh wall that absorbed his impact gently, he fell to the floor, whimpering and moaning.


Chapter 5

“Ladies, you have to leave! NOW!” A male voice boomed.

Dinah crawled out from under the table, her lips and chin dripping wet with fluid that was not her own. She was wearing a big, crooked grin.

Meanwhile, Cass was heaving in her chair, slumped over in pleasure.

“I mean it! Out!” he reiterated.

“Okay, okay!”

“Glljrjrrrrrr…” Cass moaned.

“Geez Dinah, you really got her good!” Mandy nudged her with an elbow.

“I know! She’s always so restrained. It barely takes any work at all!” Dinah laughed.

“Come on Cass, let’s get you up.”

“Whaa…?”

The crowd of females lugged their limp friend to her feet and exited the bar.

“Well girls? Next bar?” Dinah asked as she wiped Cass’ juices off her face.

Cora, who had just recovered thanks to a blast of cold, fresh air, staggered to stand on her own trembling legs.

“Girls, I think… I’ve had too much to drink. I’m going to go home. Have any of you seen Blake? I was supposed to watch over him tonight.”

“Uh, you sure you’re okay, Cass?” Dinah and Mandy looked at each other.

“Yeah yeah I’m okay I’m just worried about Blake you know his mother and I are good friends…”

“Okay, Cass, okay!” They both tried to stop her motormouth from going again. That was proof enough that Cass was fine.

“So Cass. You’re okay to drive?”

“Yeah I can drive. Let me know if you find Blake anywhere, okay?”

Cass got into her car and drove him, patting a strange lump in her toned abs.

“Oh where is Blake where is Blake I hope he’s okay oh I never should have brought him to this bar what was I thinking I was trying to be a good friend but he’s old enough to take care of himself I should have just left him at home oh Blake I hope you’re okay!”

She made it back into the house, kicked off her shoes sloppily, walked past the almond chicken and green salad still sitting on the table. She hoped against hope that there were signs that Blake had eaten more of it. But no. It looked just the way she’d left it.

With a sad sniff, she climbed the stairs to her bedroom, barely bothering to undress, and flopped into bed face first.




Blake finally heard the murmur of the crowd drift into the distance. The sound of a car engine starting. Cass worrying about him.


He laughed bitterly. She was positively killing him, and she didn’t even know it.

Finally, it was quiet, save for the soft, almost soothing sound of the regular waves of gastric juice flowing back and forth. He was even growing accustomed to the constant biting pain of being digested by Cass’s body.

Then, another sphincter opened a brand new path, and Blake was sent on another trip down a disgusting bile-filled waterslide.


He fell into a little ring of flesh and got caught on its edges. His legs slipped through, but his wider hips and torso could not make it through the tiny gap. He tried to push himself back up, but to his horror, Aunt Cass’s internals began to squeeze him tightly as it tried to close around him.

Blake tried to scream, but his torso was so constricted that he couldn’t even draw breath! His face was a strange color of purple speckled with green ooze. Aunt Cass’ sphincter continued to squeeze him ever tighter. He felt something underneath him tug inexorably on his legs, dragging him downward in excruciating pain, inch by inch.

He was buried until just underneath his shoulders now. He felt like his body was about to get crushed out of existence!

Realizing that he could no longer stay topside, Blake shuddered as he quickly slathered himself in more slimy ooze, raised his arms straight up, and allowed his body to slide through. The opening slammed shut menacingly just as the tips of his fingers made it past the threshold.

He was in Aunt Cass’ intestines now. Packed with dense, malodorous, sickly green ooze, he felt as if he were some solid piece of food encased in melting jello. Completely vile, foul-tasting jello.

The tiny tendrils of her villi began to caress his entire body, lovingly stroking his face and invading his orifices. Meanwhile, her intestines squeezed him tightly, like a foundry press flattening a sheet of metal.

He grimaced as her soft yet firm pipes molded around his body, the juxtaposition of an imminent crushing death from such gooey, yielding flesh and her tender tentacles too much to bear! They traveled along his entire body, willing his penis to harden with hard-pumping blood, straightening out to its full length.

Her intestines allowed his stiff erection passage through her walls before wrapping itself tightly around his steely girth. Then, just like against his body, they squeezed and tugged at his swollen member while her cilia lovingly caressed his needy, burning balls.

His arms, his legs, his face, all slowly rotted under the disintegrating effects of her corrosive enzymes. And all the while, his loins burnt even hotter as she pulsed all around his member.

Blake couldn’t help but gasp. He got a mouthful of her nasty chyme in his mouth, even as her throbbing flesh tugged against his hyper-sensitive cockhead, pushing in and out. In and out.

Those folds pressed against him with urgent pressure, swirling over his leaking slit, lubricated by burning acid. Pulsing and molding, tugging and teasing…

Blake couldn’t take it anymore.

He bucked his hips against that tight canal enveloping his iron. Well, as much as her internal organs would allow him to, at least. Squirming and twisting, he moved in tandem with her folds, rubbing his erogenous zones in just the right way to trigger the most powerful, pumping orgasm of his teenage life.

He’d always fantasized about being with Cass, but he never imagined it coming true like this. Her villi teased him through his orgasm, actively wrapping and tracing along his entire length, from shaft to tip, shaking out more of his long-overdue semen toward its final destination, spurting through his tip. It splattered and squelched against Cass’ intestines.

After his body unclenched after how many untold waves of pulsing pleasure, Blake found himself choking on her green sludge once again as her millions of fingers wouldn’t stop teasing him! He tried to swat her little coils away with his arms, but her internal prison put the full body bind on him once again, handcuffing him by restricting his arms and legs completely. He was still fully erect, and she wouldn’t give him any relief!

Blake hadn’t thought it possible to orgasm in this horrible, oppressive environment, but not only had he just had the most violent ejaculation in his life, he could feel the simmering in his loins build once again! His skin was splotchy and blistered, his balls had just emptied completely, and he could still feel the inevitability of yet another budding orgasm about to detonate!

His entire body tensed. He gurgled on her fluids. Violent shocking bolts of pleasure traveled from the overworked head of his engorged dick, traveling down his shaft, shooting up his spine and through to all his extremities.

His second orgasm was dry, painful, and unproductive.

Still, he moaned and thrashed in just as much pleasure as the first. A little dribble of his semen leaked out from his slit.

Blake passed out.

Cass tumbled and turned in her sleep, ending up face down, limbs tangled in her drunken stupor.


Chapter 6

Blake regained consciousness with a violent heave of Cass’s body. He couldn’t tell up from down in this maze of pink tubes, but whichever way he had been facing, it had just been flipped around.

He was surrounded by the echoing sounds of her rumbling belly and internal organs, no doubt trying to process the excessive liquor she’d imbibed just a few hours ago. The vibrations and pumping of her stomach, kidney, and intestines echoed through his tiny, helpless body, causing his teeth to chatter.

He opened his eyes slowly. Her fleshy tubes were still pressing against his body, but something felt… off. He tried to push off with his arms and legs, knowing that any effort he made would probably be rendered useless, but still, what else could he do?

But nothing happened. It wasn’t that her flesh had resisted and squeezed him even tighter in response. No. There was no response from his limbs at all.

With terror in his heart, he glanced down. The pulsating walls of flesh receded for just a moment, giving him a clear view of his horrific fate.

His forearms were gone. Her flesh had swallowed him up to the elbows. His nerves tingled at those stubby ends, the foreign sensation triggering a complete shock to his decaying, disintegrating system.

His heart pound rapidly in his chest. He tried to wiggle his arms, seeing his stubs completely intertwined with her fleshy walls. They tugged at her pink, lumpy meat, pulling and manipulating it as if they were one being.

It was like some sort of eldritch nightmare.

Before he could scream, he found that his legs were gone too, up to his knee. He tried to wriggle them free as well, getting the same ultimate effect as trying to manipulate his stubby arms. Her intestines had swallowed him up like quicksand, and every single movement only worsened his plight, dragging him deeper into her bowels to be processed, fused, and consumed.

Another shower of chyme rained down on his melting form. He choked down his urge to cry out as it rained down on him, bathing him in a fresh wave of stinging pain.

As if to relieve him of his existential horror, Aunt Cass’ intestines began to pump once again as the rank alcohol and bile dropped into her tunnels. Blake, a fused lump of quadriplegic flesh, felt her villi tenderly caress him as if to comfort him. They kissed his lips, tracing along his folds lovingly, swirled around his earlobes and inside his ear, whispering sweet nothings against his tingling eardrums.

And then she began to pump his rapidly engorging member once again.

Blake gasped as he twisted and turned, suspended in a prison of flesh like a plugged in electrical circuit. The pleasure coursing through his body certainly made him feel like one.

Her villi pulled firmly along his stiffening shaft, bringing it to whole hardness within seconds. As her walls pumped around him, firing rapturous sensations along his entire length, her hundreds of villi crept their way toward the slit in his angry cockhead, tracing along its outer edges.

And then, they began to dig their way in.

Blake screamed. Already, his limbs were gone. Was his penis going to become fused to Aunt Cass as well?!

They wriggled inside of him, manipulating him in ways he’d never experienced before. The foreign sensation teased his already tense member, shaking his flesh from the inside out. Vibrating from his deepest core, stroking his inner workings, they seemed to command his balls to boil, forcing his body to succumb to her desire for him to come.

Blake belonged to her now. He was nothing but a part of Cass’s body. An instrument to be toyed with, completely subject to her will. And it was her will that he orgasm.

Her tendrils suddenly clamped down tightly, gripping him inside and outside as her intestines pumped him rapidly. The intense, erotic pressure, the slick, burning rubbing, the grinding of his flesh against hers…

Blake convulsed over and over as he violently blew inside of Aunt Cass for the third time in however long he’d been in there. Time and space didn’t exist for him anymore. Only Aunt Cass’s labyrinthian tubes for the rest of his existence as a permanent fixture of her intestines.

And just when he thought it was over, Aunt Cass squeezed and tugged at him again.

He didn’t know how it was possible, but he orgasmed once again under her forceful sucking, even harder than the first time. Her villi cooed at him sweetly as he hung suspended, turning into nothing but a nodule of unending, unceasing pleasure as he surrendered his soul to her.




“Dinah? Dinah oh thank god you picked up I have noooo idea where Blake is and his mom is looking for him please please let me know if you find him somewhere would you I really should never have brought him to the bar did you know he’s not even 21 yet I’m gonna be in so much trouble if anyone ever finds out!”

Aunt Cass chewed her lip as she patted a weird twitching in her belly that had been bothering her for a while now.