- Text Size +

Maria smiled, grabbing her car keys.  "I'm so sorry you couldn't meet my mother, lover," she said as she placed the keys in her purse. 

Quite the opposite, in fact! I merely smiled.

"I'm sure she would like you...though, honestly, we've had many conversations about your habits.  She doesn't approve of your drinking, and...well, if she met you, things would get better.  Maybe...maybe, in some ways, it's best that you don't meet her yet."  Maria's smile was replaced by a slightly sad look.

I found that odd.  Elena had certianly seemed nice yesterday; aside from her warm foot smothering me, she had been quite kind to me.  Yet even now, Maria remarked about Elena's concerns.  I shrugged; too late now to do anything about it.

"I love you, Jake!" Maria quickly whispered.  "I'll see you later today.  I'm going to carry mom's luggage to the car."  She then left, and I remained on the bed sheets, shrunken yet happy. 

I would be even happier once Maria brought back the antidote!

I heard the front door open and close.  Then, suddenly, Maria entered the room again.

Not, not Maria--Elena!

Shocked, I started to duck under the covers, then realized how pointless that was.  Elena saw me, then smiled.  She was going to say good-bye! She certianly was nice!

This time, Elena wore a pair of brown sandals, some shorts, and an age-appropriate tank-top.  Despite her age, she was in good shape, a body that benefitted from a healthy diet, I supposed.

Elena sat next to me, the bed shaking.  I struggled to maintain my footing, then slipped and began to slide toward her.  She gently caught me and picked me up, still smiling.

"Estas amable, Jake, pero no bueno para mi hija.  La cerveza--no es bueno."

You're nice, Jake, but not good for my daugter.  Beer--it's no good.

I wasn't sure what she meant.  Her words were clear, but also a fairly direct criticism--not something I expected from our good-bye.

Then, I watched curiously as she brought her left foot up and placed it her leg.  She then removed her sandal, wiggling her toes.  She then removed a small piece of Scotch tape that she had stuck to her purse.

Confused, I didn't react as she then placed me near her foot and big toe.  What was she doing?

I was close enough to her skin to feel the heat eminating from her Latina toe, her brown skin flushed slightly red.

Elena then placed me against her big toe, face and chest first!  She positioned my tiny arms to my sides, and before I could yell or react, I felt the sticky taped placed across my back and arms.  She then pressed the tape and myself into place.  She removed her finger, I remained taped underneath her big toe!

"Elena!" I shouted, but she placed her sandal back on her foot and stood.  The sudden weight, concentrated directly onto me via her big toe, caused me to scream in pain--but as she shifted her body, her skin covered my face and mouth, and my agony went unheard to all but myself.

What was she doing? She then began walking, and went down the steps.  Each thunderous step sent massive shockwaves through my body.  I begged Elena to stop, her toe repeatedly smashing me as she arched her foot with each step. 

Before long, she had exited the apartment, and I heard cars outside driving down the road.  Elena entered Maria's car and sat. 

I tried to speak, but her skin still covered my mouth and nose.  I licked her skin, desperate to get a reaction from her, but she merely kept me in place.  I then the heard the other car door close--Maria was inside!

Again I tried to speak. and again I was denied.  Elena was stealing me from Maria! As the car started, my heart raced.  What was she doing? Surely she was going to tell Maria about me!

As we began driving, Elena shifted her toe, and I was barely able to make out Maria from my vantage point underneath Elena's toe and toenail.  Maria drove and spoke to her mother, the conversation totally benign and giving no indication she knew what her mother had done.

I struggled against the tape, Elena's foot a massive, flat weight that denied me any wiggle room.  Please! No!  I tried to shout.

As the minutes wore on, I tried to calm myself.  This might have been one last, final punishment from Elena for my "sinful" ways.  I hoped that was all!

Finally, we arrived at the airport.  Maria and Elena exited the car, Elena giving no indication she was going to remove me from underneath her toe. Each step equally crushed my body, from my feet, legs, crotch, torso, arms to my face, though I could make out the airport, upside down from my perspective.

The noise of the crowd drowned out any possiblity of my shouting for help.  My body was hot from the blood pumping through Elena's skin; her foot began to smell slightly, though I knew that was the least of my concerns.

Occassionally, I caught glimpses of Maria, but my bonds were too tight to justify any struggle for her attention.  She merely smiled,  a bit sad, no doubt, to see her mother leave so soon.

Eventually, Elena remained standing, her toe smashing me and keeping breath from my body.  From my upside-down perspective, I saw Maria's beautiful toes and ankles, as she embraced her mother for their good-bye.  I used all energy within me to make a last, desperate plea for her help.

"Ma...Maria!  Maria!"  I gasped. 

No use.  The airport was loud, and my voice raspy from the lack of oxygen.  As Elena hugged Maria, she arched her foot, placing even more of her Latina weight on my tiny body.  I heard my joints pop and crack. 

Elena then stepped back.  Now was her last chance to free me!  Please, Elena, I begged her! Please!

Elena bent down.  She was going to free me!

I watched as she grasped the carry-on luggage next to her.  Then, with a few parting words, she turned, and I watched as Maria's feet dissapeared from my view.

No! She was really taking me! I couldn't believe this! 

Disbelief numbed my body, releasing me from all pain, as Elena continued walking.  Asked to remove her sandals, she slipped them off, standing on top of me and the dirty airport carpet.  After a moment, she placed them back on, and before long, I watched and heard as she entered the airplane. 

I sickening sense of desperation and fright took over my body.  Elena was serious! She was taking me back to her home country, and Maria had no idea!  All because Elena felt I wasn't right for her daughter!

As Elena settled into her seat, I cursed Sasha again for her poison shrink-spray.  My heart broke as I considred poor Maria's eventual reaction to not finding me on the bed.  She would blame herself, perhaps scour the apartment for me.  She would never consider that her own mother had stolen me, taping me under her toe.

As Elena began humming to herself, I realized I was at the mercy of someone who loved her daughter dearly, but was strong-willed.  I was her slave--she certianly wouldn't have the antitdote--and I was going to remain under her toe, trapped in another country, away from the woman I loved--her daughter!

Elena began rubbing her toe back and forth, perhaps to remind me of those things that I had just realized.  Trapped under her skin, I could only wait as the plane took off down the runway.

***    Epilogue

The hot sun beamed down on Elena's foot as she dangled it, and me, while sitting at a cafe.  In this country, the air was much more humid, and the hot rays of mid-day intensified the heat.

As I lay taped to the sole of Elena's foot, she sipped some coffee, reading a newspaper as she did every Saturday.  Children laughed and played nearby; somewhere, a radio blared the local news in Spanish.  Absent-mindedly, Elena swung her foot back and forth.

Once again, I found myself attracted and appalled at my situation; and as I had done so many times since arriving in her country, I ejaculated on her foot.  As I cotinued to hump on her foot, my semen dripped down her sole, a clear indication of my feelings.  Elena simply hummed again, and bent down with a napkin to wipe her foot clean; she had become quite familiar with the process.