- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a sequel to my first story, Hispanic Heartache.  I reccommend you read that first, as this is a direct continuation.

 

Maria smiled as I massaged her feet.  As I worked my way to her toes, I felt my hard-on return.  Despite having been shrunk and smashed under her lovely Latina feet several months ago, I still found them very attractive.  Light brown, soft, luscious and always perfectly pedicured, her feet had a way of stirring deep, erotic emotions within me.

Despite them having crushed me, my body pinned as the sweat from her hot foot had dripped into my mouth, my lungs filled with their aroma even as each of her steps had smashed the very air back out under her skin.

She knew now that Sasha had tricked her, an attempt to break us up.  Maria and I were more in love than ever, and Sasha had failed.  Now, living together, I couldn't help but notice her lovely smile, her dark, rich hair.

"Jake," she said, placing her feet back into her sandals on the floor.  "Remember when I told you my mother was coming to visit America later this year?"

I smiled at her slight accent.  Her mother had wanted to meet me and visit Maria for quite some time.  I was excited as well.  Based on the pictures Maria had shown me, her mother was an older version of Maria herself; though not quite the Latina goddess as my girlfriend, her mother was still pretty, with soft wrinkles belying her age.

"Sure," I replied.  "Isn't she still coming?"

"Well, yes..." Maria said coyly.  "But her plans changed.  She needs to come sooner due to her work schedule.  Like...next week soon." 

My heart leapt.  "Maria!" I shouted, then calmed myself.  "Maria, she doesn't know we live together.  She'll kill me.  I thought we had planned this for later in the year."

Maria frowned.  "I know Jake.  But I have an idea.  First, though, we need to talk."

Wonderful, I thought.  Another relationship talk. 

Maria placed her feet back on my legs.  "My mom expects a few things from her potential son-in-law.  You know...someone who attends church a bit more.  Someone who doesn't drink at all...someone who speaks Spanish!"

Some old story.  "Maria, look...I understand these things.  But I'm doing my best."

"I know, lover," she said, pulling her new perfume from her purse.  "But I want to help you.  Let's get as much done during this week as we can.  And I know the best way..."

With that, she sprayed a famillliar mist into my face from the bottle.  Before I could react, my vision blurred, and I found my eyesight dimming as my head reeled and my body became numb.  For a moment, I tried to recall when I had felt this before...and suddenly remembered the time Sasha had shrunk me.  Surely Maria...wouldn't purposefully shrink me?

As my vision cleared, I gazed in front of me.  A wall of brown greeted my eyes.  Looking down, I didn't recognize the rough, patterned surface beneath me, though I found myself naked.  Looking up past the brown wall, I noticed a large, giantess face beaming down on me...Maria!  She had shrunk me! 

I was standing on the couch.  My clothes must have been pushed off, and Maria's feet stood up on their heels.  Maria smiled, a bit sad, though, and spoke.  Her voice boomed around me.

"Sorry, lover.  I know you were tricked by Sasha last time like this.  But this time, I'm going to take good care of you."

"Maria!" I shouted.  "What? Why!"

Maria's hand snatched me.  She then placed her feet Indian-style on the couch, and as my head swirled with the unexpected motion, she placed me against her left sole, pressing me against her hot skin with her index finger.  My body, only an inch tall, lay naked and helpless.  She lightly kept me in place, my chest, penis and legs against her foot. 

She spoke again.

"Jake, I want us to be together. Always.  And I need mom's approval of you.  So, for this week, we are going to do some things my way."

I couldn't beleive my ears.

"First, we are going to church Wednesday night and Sunday.  I hate to force you...but like this, you don't have much of a choice, lover."  She pressed me further into her foot to emphasize the point.

She continued.  "And, while I have you like this, you won't be able to drink any alchohol.  Finally, I'm going out with some of my friends who speak Spanish.  Maybe the language will rub off on you..." She giggled.  "Well, it probably won't.  But, in the meantime, you and I are going to have some quality time together.  Don't worry.  I'll return you to normal before mom gets here."

"Maria," I murmered, her skin partially covering my mouth.  "Please! No!"

Maria then used her index finger to gently rub me up and down, barely moving my body, but nevertheless arousing my penis.  I felt my hard-on return, larger than ever, it seemed.

"Lover, feel free to...relieve yourself.  I'm here for you," she said quietly.

Though I didn't want to validate what she had done to me, I couldn't resist.  I ejaculated all over her sole, coming again and again, her hot skin, warm breath and total contorl of my shrunken, naked body too intoxicating to ignore.  I was my girlfriend's slave...or, at least, at her total mercy.

After I finished, she wiped me off with a nearby tissue, then placed me on her left sandal.  Her foot loomed over my body once again, casting me in shadow.

"Okay, lover...let's practice.  I'm going step on you.  After I'm convinced I won't crush you, I'm going to class with you under my foot.  I hope you won't hate me for this...but I want what's best for us."

With that, her foot lowered onto my tiny form.  I didn't bother yelling as her skin enveloped me, covering my face and smashing my balls and penis.  I braced for another long night.