- Text Size +

Whatever discussion Elena and Maria had with one another was muffled by the sock that was quickly becoming a literal oven.

Helpless under Elena's toes, strapped in place by her skin and weight, and now wet from my own ejaculation and Elena's foot-sweat, I merely waited for whatever would befall me next.  Certianly, I had put myself in this position by investigating Elena's sock; had I known this would be the result, I would have remained under Maria's sheets.

As Elena walked around the mall, crushing me with each step, battering my body into numbness, I pondered what our encounter would have been like if Maria hadn't shrunken me a few days ago.  Would Elena have approved of my occasional drinking? My lack of religious attendance with Maria? Would Elena have been frustrated by my meager Spanish skills? 

I suspected she would not have approved of many of my attributes, yet ironically, she was now punishing me for them, utterly unaware.  I found her dominance over me erotic, yet slightly nauseating; after all, I was in love with her daughter, and Elena wasn't exactly in my age group.

All the same, as her salty foot-sweat dribbled slightly into my mouth and soaked my hair, I realized I could be in worse places.

Occasionally, the pressure realesed, as Elena sat.  I presumed Maria was trying on clothes or more shoes, yet Elena didn't seem to be participating.  She never removed her foot from her shoes, and as the minutes stretched into hours, the warm pseudo-oven was becoming a hot, suffocating suana filled with nothing more than the smell of her foot's odor.  Thick, humid, and pungnant, I inhaled more and more each time I caught a meager breath, until my tongue tasted like her skin and I seemed to exhale as much foot-odor as I sucked in. 

Desperate for water, I willingly swallowed some of the moisture on her toes, hoping it would quench my thirst but discovering it only made me crave water that much more.  The sock underneath my back was damp, thick, and causing me to sweat almost as much as Elena.  I doubted a week's worth of showers would cleanse me of the scent of Maria's mother.

Eventually, a prolonged absence of the enormous pressure and an increase in outside noise indicated that Elena and Maria were at the foot court, with Elena dangling her foot.  I welcomed the chance to breathe easier, my body decompressing a bit as her toes merely kept me place without smashing me.

I began to formulate my next move.  Eventually, Elena would take this sock off.  Should I yell for her help? Wait for Maria to find me? Or, would Elena's hot, sticky skin remove me from the sock as well?  Either way, I knew I needed help.  Elena, I knew, would help me if she found me.  Better that than to remain lost as the sock was tossed on some indiscriminate pile of dirty clothes.

Elena stood yet again, and I prepared for more torture.  The sudden pressure forced my mouth shut, and I accidentally bit Elena's skin; she reacted, quickly jerking her foot.  For the first time, as she shook her shoe, she seemed to notice something inside her sock. 

Elena then began walking, and before long, the pressure abated yet once more; on top of that, I heard a sound I thought never so sweet--a flushing toilet!  I didn't dare hope for what happened next, but Elena actually removed her sock from the shoe!  Then, I felt the cotton under my back peel away as the sock itself was removed! I couldn't beleive my luck!

Still stuck to her toes, I felt the refreshing air of the bathroom cool my wet body.  Elena was sitting on a toilet, then turned her foot over to inspect, I assumed, what had bit her.  My heart lept!

"Ah, dios mio!" she gasped. 

Then, she gently peeled me from her toes, my body sore and hurting.  Naked, I now found myself in the palm of Maria's mother, as exposed and helpless as I had ever felt in my life.  I sat down, covering my private areas with my hands--neverminding that I had ejaculated on her toes earlier that day!

A look of shock on Elena's slightly wrinkled face was replaced by confusion.  "Yah-kay?"

I assumed she meant "Jake."

I didn't know how to address her, so I went with her first name: "Elena! Yes--er, si! SiEstoy Jake!"

"Que esta haciendo aqui?!" she asked.

What was I doing here? Good question!

I didn't know how to respond.  I merely yelled "Maria" loudly, and Elena brought me closer to her face to counter-act the noise of the bathroom.  She had closed the stall door, but no doubt wanted to avoid the curiosity of others.

"Maria? Mi hija?" she asked.

"Si! Si!" I shouted.  Not knowing the Spanish equivalent, I then simply shouted, "Please help me! Please!"

Elena's lips pursed together, and I wondered what was going through her mind.  This would be easier if we spoke the same language!  As I rested in her palm, I noticed her skin was not quite as soft as Maria's, but was still comfortable.  I found myself with an odd combination of exposure, embarassement, and contentment--like a child being cradled by his mother.

I found the emotions confusing, and desired a quick resolution to the problem.  Then, Elena spoke:  "Neccisito hablar con Maria...quisas..."

What was she going to do next? Talk to Maria? My girlfriend must have been outside the bathroom.  Had Elena told her about the "bite" inside her sock?

I decided I should explain the situation to Elena as best I could.  "La cama! La cama!"  I shouted.  The bed! I wanted her to understand where I had been.

Elena looked past me, still thinking.  Then, unexpectedly, she picked me up with her other hand and placed me inside the deep confines of her purse, positioning me between a pack of tissues and her wallet, which she used to keep me in place.

She then zipped the purse back together, and after a few moments, left the stall.  As she exited the bathroom, she continued walking, and I heard Maria's distant voice outside my new prison--and I detected no concern or surprise.  Elena hadn't told her!

My heart sank.  What was she doing? I found myself stunned yet again.  Just when I thought nothing could suprise me, Elena had found a way.  She had discovered her daughter's shrunken boyfriend trapped under her toes, and instead of getting him help--she had merely hid him from view! 

***

Elena unzipped the purse and placed me back on the bed's sheets.  Clearly, she had understood that part of my communication.  After several more hours spent inside a wildly swinging purse, Maria and her mother had returned home.  Maria was in the bathroom, and Elena, who presumably wanted to keep her daughter unware of the discovery, left the room, but not before facing me and placing her lips over her mouth to indicate "Be quiet," and whispering to me "No es una problema.  No habla con su novia; ella va estar trista."    This is not a problem; don't talk with your girlfriend, she will be sad.

Elena then left the room.  As I understood her, she wanted to keep Maria unware  because, if Maria learned what I had just endured, she would be upset and saddened.  That much was true; she had been very sad when she had learned that Sasha had unknowingly placed me in Maria's shoe one night, causing my girlfriend to crush me all evening.

As Maria returned from the bathroom, I pondered what I should do.  Tell her? Keep it a secret? As she saw me and smiled, I knew I couldn't break her heart again.  I said nothing.

Maria knelt down next to the bed, placing her face even with me.  "Mom's leaving tomorrow, lover.  And guess what? Sasha texted me--she's back and has the antidote! After I take mom to the airport tomorrow, you'll be back to normal!"

She smiled again, and I couldn't help but shout for joy.  Finally! An end to this nightmare!

***

That night, Maria fed me and cleaned me a bit, remarking that I still smelled like feet.  I didn't tell her the truth, but merely suggested it was the bed sheets that needed changing.

As Maria slept that night, I sat on the other pillow, watching her and amazed at how much I loved her.  And Elena! She was so kind, she hadn't told Maria the truth either.  I understood that, despite our language barrier, Elena and I were going to be close.  She was nice, attractive...and, had seen me naked--bizzare, but in a way, a unique introduction.  I found myself saddened that she was going to leave the next day before we had time to really meet each other.