- Text Size +

Maria's class might have been full of students.  It might have been totally empty.  I had no idea, as I lay pressed between her rubber sandal and her left foot, my face and body totallly covered by her soft skin.  Only the distant, muffled sound of a female instructor reached my ears.

Occassionally, Maria would shift her legs, dangling her left foot and relieving some of the pressure on my helpless form.  Even then, she kept her sandal pressed against her foot, making sure, I assumed, that no one could discover her tiny boyfriend as he lay pressed into her sole. 

I was at Maria's absolute mercy.  Her warm skin ensured that I wouldn't slip, and I struggled to breathe as she dangled her foot, followed by sessions of crushing weight as she put her foot back on the ground.  I felt her heart beating as the blood rushed through her foot's skin.

***

Now, I found myself on our bed.   Laying on the crumpled sheets, my muscles sore and my back hurting, I wondered if Maria truly understood how painful this torture was.  Her sandal lacked any kind of soft sole, and the walk to her car after class had been especially difficult for me.  She sat on the bed next to me, smiling.

"So, lover," she began, hovering over me.  "How was class?"

"Maria!" I shouted.  "Please!  Stop this!"

A look of concern crossed her face, but was quickly replaced by another smile.

"I know this is hard, lover.  But, we're just getting started.  Let's practice for mom."

Maria picked me up with her beautiful fingers and placed me on the carpet below, then sat on the edge of the bed with her foot dangling over my body.

"When you meet my mom, what are you going to say?"

I couldn't beleive my ears.  This wasn't the time for a Spanish lesson!  My initial fear that Maria was enjoying this, beyond the "neccessity" of it, was growing. 

"Hola," I replied.

"No, lover," she said quietly.  With that, she lowered her big toe and gently pushed me to my back.  Then, ever so lightly, she placed her big toe over my naked body, leaving only my face exposed.  Beyond her toe and above her nail, I could barely make out her face.

"You say, 'Hola, Senora.'"  She then pressed harder with her toe, compacting me into the thick carpet fibers underneath.  Against the pressure, I was barely able to repeat her words, my voice strained as I fought to make the sounds:

"Hola, Senora."  Maria released the pressure, keeping her toe on my body.

"Good, lover.  Then what?"

I didn't understand.  When I didn't respond, she applied the pressure again, harder this time.  I felt my joints pop, and I begged silently for mercy, knowing full well that a verbal request for mercy would do me no good. 

With my voice raspy, I gave an answer again:  "Mucho gusto."

The pressure released.  "Good job, lover!"  She beamed.  She was certainly enjoying her control over me.

"Now, let's try again.  Follow my lead, baby.  We only have a week to perfect this.  Hola, Jake."

As her hot toe kept me trapped in place, I pondered what would happen to my tiny frame if she placed the whole weight of her body through her toe.  I doubted I would survive.

"Hola, Senora.  Mucho gusto." 

Maria continued.  "Igualmente."

My mind raced.  What had she just said? I hadn't a clue!  Rather than risk another crush from her toe, I tried to play off my ignorance with a response:  "Gracias."

Maria lifted her toe from my body, peeling me off with her finger and leaving me on the carpet.  Had it worked? 

Maria got off the bed and walked to the closet.  I watched as she fiddled around in the back, then remove a pair of black leather boots, heels slightly arched.  She hadn't worn those since the cold weather had ended several months ago.

Walking back toward me, she remained oddly quiet, her face without expresssion.  She placed a boot on both sides of me, then picked me up and, without any explanation, lowered me into her left boot. Shocked, I remained quiet as well, completely confused.

Gently, she placed me on the boot's slightly inclined sole, then removed her hand.  I looked up the tall, dark boot, the opening far above me.  Inside, the darkness was discomforting, and the smell of leather and foot greeted my nostrils.  What was she doing?

Her face appeared over the boot's opening.  "Igaulmente means 'likewise,' so saying 'thank you' doesn't make sense, Jake.  You know that--I think you just weren't trying hard enough."

If only she knew how wrong she was!

"Maria! I'm begging you! Don't do this!" 

She merely frowned.  "I can't hear you down there, Jake.  I want you to think about what you just did.  We'll practice Spanish later.  Right now, I'm going to put these boots on and wear them for the rest of the day as punishment.  I'm not taking you out until tonight."

I fell to my butt, dumbfounded. 

"I'll  be sure to arch my foot from time-to-time to give you some more air.  But, to be safe, you should place your face under my toes.   You'll get more air there."

Still amazed at the extent of my girlfriend's punishment, I slowly scooted backwards toward the toe section as she had commanded. 

"I love you, Jake."

And I loved her.   Despite that, my heart raced as the opening went dark, and I heard her lovely Latina foot slide down the tight boot.  I placed my back on the sole, waiting for the now-famaliar sole to once again trap me.

Unexpectedly, her foot paused before she placed it upon me.  I wondered if she was having second thoughts.  Surely she knew that, after several hours inside the hot, smelly boot, my whole body would smell like her feet.  I would be flattened, most likely swallowing her sole sweat.  At some point, I would probably ejaculate.  I was to her foot as lint is to a sock. 

The hesitation didn't last long, as she then placed her foot entirly in place, her sole covering my body and my face finding a less-than-comfortable position between two of her middle toes.  My arms lay pinned to my sides, my legs spread out and my feet turned sideways, trapped under her foot.  My chest was compacted.

The feeling of claustrophobia that I usually felt was magnified as I realized that, unlike my time on her sandal, this boot would never allow the pressure to decrease.  If I began to suffocate, she probably wouldn't realize it very quickly.  The air I had so desperatly sought under her foot during class would now be more scarce. 

Maria had cemented me in place.  I realized, perhaps for the first time, that I should obey her every command until she gave me the antidote.  She was my Mistress.

Then, as she stood, skin sealed itself around my body like a vacuum-wrap.  My heart raced, and I struggled to keep from total panic.  I begged for mercy once again, and was only greeted by her footsteps and she left the bedroom.