- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: F/m, F/f, Feet, socks, footwear, entrapment, cruel

A story about a bored girl in class, and the tinies who endure her shoeplay. Very feet centered.

Ninety minutes into her geometry class, Elizabeth felt like she had been there for hours. One of her least favorite classes in her schedule, the brunette did not enjoy the grueling two hours she had to show up for three times a week. Struggling to pay attention to the lesson topic of the day, her brain drifted away to something else; tinies.


Elizabeth was an avid collector, and, to a great extent, torturer of tinies. She ordered thousands of them monthly, in the smallest size available, about 1/10 of a centimetre. This was the perfect size for her, as she was a fan of having dominance over thousands of little people at once. One of her favorite hobbies (or, torture methods, as the tinies would most likely prefer you to call it) was entrapment. Elizabeth loved trapping hundreds of the tiny people anywhere she could; her bra, her panties, and most often of all, inside her socks and shoes. The girl believed that was one of the best tiny sensations in the world; feeling hundreds of little people crawling on her feet.

Today was no different. Inside her slip-on vans were hundreds stomped into her insole; forced to survive the sweaty, humid atmosphere under her black socks. Unsurprisingly, a lot were dead. Crushed to death by the metric tonnes of cotton and foot flesh that was above them as Elizabeth went about her day. The teen’s soles were a death trap for most, yet some prevailed. A few managed to survive by hiding between her toes, or between the arc of her sole. The ‘luckiest’ of all were the ones who ended up far into the toe of her shoe. Those few traded off being crushed under her massive foot for fighting her toes and trying not to end up under them as she walked.

Elizabeth thought of the people in her feet, and wondered how many of them were still alive. The sadistic girl chuckled, wondering if there was a chance that none were alive. Since she slipped her shoes on this morning, she felt many quiet pops and crunches throughout the day.

Why not find out? She wondered, as she thought of a devilish game

Placing the tip of her shoe on the heel of its’ twin (accidentally ending a few of the lucky toe section tinies), she pried her socked foot out of its confine. She then proceeded to do the same to the other foot, letting both of her feet out of her shoes.

It was an odd experience for the tinies inside. Obviously a dozen were squashed by the action of Elizabeth taking her shoes off, but there were still hundreds of survivors. The survivors all pushed themselves off the ground, feeling relieved by the weight that was just let off of them. Thoughts bounced around each of them. Are we free? Is she home? I didn’t think I’d actually survive! The tinies began to get optimistic. Some of them started to believe that she was home, and that she forgot about the tinies in her shoe, thus optimism sprang as some believed they could try to escape their prison.

The thoughts of the ones towards the mouth of her shoe were very different.

There were not as many survivors there, but the ones who were there looked up and realized the fate that was upon them. Above them, dangling high, were two massive black socked feet, and even higher was their captor, trying to take a peek below the desk with a devilish grin on her face.

Elizabeth casually lowered her toes onto the back of her shoes, as she dangled and tipped them backwards. The tinies inside them started to fall down the insole, barreling down towards the outer back wall of her shoes. A few sustained injuries during their fall, slamming into the sole and colliding into their fellow shoemates. There was a small pileup near the back of her shoes, but that wouldn’t last long, as she tipped both shoes over, letting the prisoners spill out. The dust sized people fell onto the carpet below, fearing for what was to happen to them next. Elizabeth returned her shoes back to their upright position, sending a few of the prisoners back into their insole hell.

Pushing her shoes over to the side, Elizabeth began to get excited for the next step in her game; ‘the fun part’, she thought. The tinies below began to scramble and panic, running in all directions on the field sized landmass of carpet under her desk. Above them were Elizabeth’s socked feet, her cute toes wiggling. To an average sized person, Elizabeth’s feet were small and dainty, but to the dust sized mites below her, they were apex predators. Deciding to go easy on them (for now), Elizabeth slowly began to poke her big toe into the crowd of people. To the panicking crowd below, it looked like a meteor was about to strike, and people began to run away from the impact zone. They couldn’t run fast enough though, as the girl’s toe slammed into the crowd, crushing nearly a dozen people.

Elizabeth had to hold in her excitement feeling the slight pops under her toe. She wished she could hear the screams below. It turned her on so much, having this massacre in the back of her math class. No one besides her was aware of how many tinies were being crushed. To any casual onlooker, it would just look like a girl letting her feet breathe. Elizabeth revelled in this fact, as she began to slowly lower the rest of her feet onto the ground. The people below began to fruitlessly run away from the lowering cotton monolith above, hoping that there was some chance of escape. She decided once again to go ‘easy’ on them, as she decided not to apply the full pressure of her feet.

First, the rest of her toes landed on the ground, pinning a significant group of them. Then, the ball of her foot touched the carpet, pinning an even more significant group of them. Finally, she lowered the rest of her foot, slowly but surely. As her heel hit the ground, an even larger, even more significant group was pinned under her foot. Their must have been hundreds who were pinned under her foot, just like they were back in her shoe. She bit her lip as she felt the sensation of hundreds squirming for their life under the soft fabric of her sock. She very subtly drummed her toes against the people on the floor, feeling them try to resist the five towering monoliths. She eventually grew tired of this set up though, as she decided it was squishing time. The girl applied weight to every part of her foot evenly, and the people below began to realize their end was near. If you were to listen close enough, you would have been able to hear the quiet squish the mites made as their bodies were crunched into nothingness. This sensation was even better for Elizabeth, as she made a quiet and curt moan under her breath.

Elizabeth peeked under her desk to see if there were any survivors, and realized that there were still a few significant groups under her desk that were ready to be disposed of. The first group was disposed of quite easily; she stepped on them, hard, with the ball of her feet. It was a very sudden and violent step, causing the unlucky population on the carpet to burst into stains on her socks. There was another group too, near the leg of her desk. She spent a good second wondering what exactly their plan was, as she slowly creeped her foot towards the leg. The people near the gigantic metal leg began to panic as they noticed the monstrous foot approach, but their panic ended quickly as her toes wrapped themselves around the leg. The tinies wriggled in agony as they were smothered out in between her toes. Elizabeth smiled silently as she enjoyed the sensation of the tiny group wriggling against the ball of her foot. She decided to give the last group a reward (her definition of one, of course). She peeled the sock off of her foot, rolling it up to let her bare heel show. She slowly pressed her soft, sweaty, and sticky heel to the group on the floor so as to not crush them. The tinies were pressed against the soft skin, and began to adhere to the surface. Elizabeth then took her foot off the ground and rolled the black sock back up, sealing them away.

Should be all of them, she thought, slowly sliding her feet back into her shoes, damning the shoe’s population and the sock’s new population back to their hell. Elizabeth then looked back at the clock and heard the bell ring, as she stood back up and grabbed her bag. She was extremely excited to get home and play with even more of her collection

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The survivors under the desk cheered as they saw their ex-captor walk away from the desk. They were free, gone from the horrors they withstood while part of her collection. They had no clue what their next move was, but they were too excited from their newfound freedom to think that far ahead. Suddenly, they started to feel a presence above them. There was a class after this, and someone wanted their ex-captor’s seat. A woman in a floral dress sat down in the chair, striking fear into the tinies hearts as she pulled her sandal clad feet under the desk. Should we get her attention? She could be one of those tiny activists? The tinies had no clue what to do, but their argument was cut short. The woman above was bored of waiting for class to start, and decided to slip her sandals off. She was just on her phone as she let her feet dance onto the cool surface of the carpet, unknowingly causing peril for the tinies below. Many of the escapees were trying to run away from the light blue painted toes of the colossal woman above, and most were not succeeding. The cute pink toes condensed the mites into the carpet, and the murderer was none the wiser to what she had done. As she let her feet play with the carpet and her shoes, she was causing an unaware massacre for the dozens of survivors who remained, slowly deteriorating their population.

One of the survivors managed to make it out from the reach of her toes, and he felt extremely lucky. Escaping the grasp of one giantess was impressive, let alone two. His victory was cut short as a shadow overtook him. Looking up, all he saw was the gigantic boot of a third giantess; and he didn’t think this one was escapable.

Emma walked in front of Chloe’s desk, hoping to sneak in a chat with the girl before class started
"Hiya Chloe, love your dress! Do you want to drop by my place after class? I just got a new shipment of one-inchers in…."