- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I was inspired on writing this story a few weeks ago, while I was on a bus home from class. There was this girl who was sitting adjacent from me and I thought she be a perfect inspiration for a good micro/giantess story so then here it is. Enjoy!

I was just standing here under a crumbled piece of paper that seemed like the size of business building. I was probably the size of a millimeter here if I had to guess. I thank god though that there weren’t people here on the bus. It was empty most of the time, since no one ever did ride the 47 that goes from two neighborhoods before the bus retires for an hour then operates again.

            I didn’t even remember how I got on. The bus then stopped which I began to slide forward but stopped and then I saw her. She had to be the most beautiful giantess I’ve ever seen as she paid and boarded the empty bus. She was a long dark haired teenager, with a tan skin which could make her a bit Latina on the side. She was literally lean and thin I might add. She was wearing a thin red jacket, tight blue jeans that only went up to her high ankles, and golden flat shoes with an ankle bracelet on her left ankle.

            I was just stupid in awed to realize a second after that she was about to crush me with her giant foot in shoe.

            “SHIT! NO!”

            The foot landed next me as it blew a little current which blew me a side by a tad foot. She sat down at the side seats near the end of the bus, I happened to be between her giant shoes. I just awed and looked at the marvel size of her shoes which had to be the size of mountains that man could explore and claim as his own, and the fact she was wearing gold flats made me wonder if her twin shoes would have made me the wealthiest of all mankind.

            My mind was let loose when I realized she must be my only hope. I began to look around as I then started to walk towards her left foot with the ankle bracelet there.

            “HEY, MISS… MISS… GIANTESS TEEN GIRL! DOWN HERE! PLEASE HEAR ME! I’M HERE BY YOUR LEFT FOOT. PLEASE SAVE ME!”

            As I yelled and looked up, I did notice that she didn’t even see me as she was just texting on her cell phone. I then thought of a plan, if I could climb her shoe, maybe I could jump on her foot or maybe scratch it for her to look down. It was risky yes, but I didn’t want to wait for someone else to step on me. Better to have my chances with her than to be here on a bus no one rides often.

            I walked towards my left so that I could be near the arch of her foot, which amazed me yet again. The question is how the hell do I get up there? My question was answered immediately as I witnessed the giantess teen moving her foot back as she placed her foot on the wall, with her toes pinned to the ground.

            “Excellent.” I said.

            I ran towards the toe of her shoe and began to climb is so carefully, since I didn’t want to be thrown by force. It took me about three minutes until I then reached the beauty’s desert like foot that was scaled up, of course before I took the pleasure to being amazed, her foot began to shake and the echos of her ankle bracelet created a loud chime sound that was near identical to a clock tower’s bell.

            It nearly made my ears bleed, as I tried to keep my balance, but I then realized that I was on the side of the goddess’ foot and was about to enter a new level of entrapment. I was on the gap between her foot and the shoe which below me was the entrance to her shoe which has a very unpleasant smell.

            “Jesus, her foot smells bad then anyone else’s.”

            I desperately tried to climb up, but with no avail I began to fall. I was falling fast, as I then fell right next to her shoe sole in incredible pain. I placed my palm right on her sole.

            “Just who are you?” I said.

            Right now, I really did wish I fell inside her shoe then lying down next to a goddess as she is unaware I was in great pain. I just looked up at her and just wished she looked down. I saw her then pull the stop request cord, as she begins to get up. I was about to face my maker as she then lifted her shoe up, the shadow of her show overpowered me as dust drops began to drop on me. I was overpowered and squashed as the sole of her golden flats landed directly on me.

            No chance in hell, would anyone know what happened to me, who I was, who she was, and what happened on an empty bus.

Chapter End Notes:
I'm currently wrapping up for another story, that I've been working on so hopefully I'll have up next month.