- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Had fun with these characters so adding a new chapter. 

Gabrielle sighed contentedly as Dan lay sleeping on the other end of the couch. After having some fun at the park they had retreated back to their apartment for some more fun.

Now Dan was sprawled out and napping, still wearing his socks with that little ant trapped inside. Gabrielle didn't know if the speck was still alive, but she sure hoped he was. She smiled at the thought of him vainly thrashing against his sock prison, trying to escape, while Dan snoozed happily above, oblivious to the struggles. Sure, Gabrielle loved to stomp out a tiny, but she thought this fate was far more humiliating. Once a man, now reduced to dust in someone's sock.

She smiled and climbed on top of Dan, stirring him from his sleep.

"Hey sleepyhead," Gabrielle said, running her foot down Dan's leg and playing footsie with him.

"Hey yourself, cutie," Dan said, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He cast a glance down to his foot. "Think he's still alive?"

"I bet. The walk wasn't that long," Gabrielle said, as she idly stroked Dan. She knew when he was in evil giant mode he was insatiable. "Plus, those socks are so cushiony."

"They are comfy, The best," Dan said as he enjoyed Gabrille's touch. "What do you say we check on the speck?"

Gabrielle smiled and reached down to Dan's right foot, pulling off the sock.

"Hold on," Dan said. He jumped off the couch to grab his phone and opened his magnifying glass app.

"Okay, let's see what we can find," said Gabrielle as Dan held his phone's camera lens over the phone.

"I gotta say, these don't smell too bad," Dan laughed.

"Yeah, well you're not speck sized," retorted Gabby. "Oooh, look!"

Gabrielle pointed at the app, and there he was. The ant was plastered to the inside of the sock still.

"Hey speck, if you're alive move your arm," Gabrielle hollered.

Gabrielle and Dan peered in closely and sure enough the little bug moved an arm.

"No way!" Dan exclaimed. "So pathetic, you were just stuck to my sock while I napped the day away."

"Think he's had enough?" Gabrielle asked. "Maybe we give him a chance to win his freedom."

"I thought we decided no mercy?" Dan asked. He liked to thoroughly dominate tinies, but he knew Gabrielle had a playfully evil streak.

"What's the point of being a God if you can't sometimes show leniency," Gabrielle said with a smirk that showed she had no indication of letting this ant go.

"What do you have in mind," Dan said as he took the sock and laid it on the coffee table.

"A simple competition. Since this speck was running when he damaged my shoes, let's have a race.I'll make him a little bigger and place him on the floor right here. I'll give him a head start, and if he can beat me to the door he's free to go!"

"What do you say bug," Dan asked. Gabrielle made the ant a little bigger so they could see his response. He nodded furiously.

"Good, it's a race!" Gabrielle said. She grew the ant a bit bigger, so he was a little over an inch tall and placed him on the ground. She stood tall next to him. Gabrielle had exchanged her Converse for a pair of fluffy Ugg slippers. As before, she had pulled her leggings down and around her heels. Not only was it comfy, but it made her long legs look even longer.

"I'd say it's about 20 feet to the door, so maybe give the bug a 30 second head start," Dan asked.

"Sounds good to me," Gabrielle said. "How about you ant?"

"Please let me go!" he pleaded.

"Gotta win the race little buggy," Dan said, poking him with his foot. "Otherwise Gabrielle is gonna stomp you below that cute little slipper of hers."

"I'm sorry I scuffed your shoes," the ant begged again.

"We're past that," Gabrielle said. "Win the race and it's all forgiven. You cool with a 30 second head start?"

The ant nodded.

Gabrielle looked to Dan and smiled.

"Okay, ready, set, and go!" Dan yelled.

The little ant took off as fast as he could considering he had been tripped and had been stuffed in a sock.

After about 15 seconds he had made it 10 feet. It was still up in the air if he'd be able able to beat Gabrielle. He was certainly slowing. But Gabrielle didn't want to take the chance.

"Smaller," she said matter of factly, watching with a smile as the running ant dwindled. "Smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller. Annnnd Smaller!"

Dan was cracking up. Gabrielle took a short bow and smiled.

"Ooops, times up little bug," Dan said.

Gabrielle casually walked to the door, not even checking her path for the guy. She made a show of looking around by her slippers.

"Guess I win!" she said. "Losing to a girl, man bug. Extra pathetic."

Dan scoured the floor, looking for the ant.

"There he is!" Dan said.

The bug had stopped running as the carpet fibers now dwarfed him. Dan lay down on the floor to get a closer look as Gabrielle strode over.

"I think he's protesting," Dan laughed.

"Well I won," Gabrielle smiled, putting her hands on her hips. "Quite convincingly I might add!"

"Time to stomp?" Dan said

"Hmmm," Gabrielle tapped her chin. "I like the idea of him squirming below me"

Dan laughed. He was getting hard again, this time from his girlfriend's display. There was just something about how playful she was while being so evil.

Gabrielle licked her finger and tapped it down on the bug, affixing him quite easily. She then removed her right slipper and dragged her finger inside, trapping him in the fluffy sandal fabric.

Peering inside she said, "Good riddance, ant. Smaller. Smaller. Smaller. Smaller."

"How small are you going? Dan asked. He was still on the floor, and had to admit Gabrielle looked like an intimidating goddess from this angle.

Gabrielle smiled. "Way smaller. He's never escaping this slipper."

Gabrielle repeated the word "smaller" until she lost count.

"That should do it," she said as she slipped her right slipper back on, smiling as the cozy fabric encased her foot. "I don't give a fuck anymore about him."

Dan stood up, smiling.

"Time for some more fun?"

Gabrielle nodded.

Dan made a show of scooping her up and running to the bedroom.